RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   No excuses greeny (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232258)

Ysdat 07-23-06 10:50 PM

No excuses greeny

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...810#post2801810

have a nice day, gangster

~Luciano~ 07-23-06 10:53 PM

That ni99a aint gangster lol

Even his sig matches his style and Rv Rep

~Garbage~.Dont like it Tony?..Battle me

ON A MIC bitch...fuck a keyboard..lame ass ni99a

*Spraypaints AI..on Nok Bullshit ass Headquaters*

~Nuff Said~

Dervla 07-24-06 12:46 AM

*crip walks*....................*snap her fingers*.........*puts up her A.I. Chain*...*crip walks out the thread8

~Luciano~ 07-24-06 04:53 AM

*Pops 2 Shotz @ Derv;s feet..so she's really Hip Hop*

lol...i love how u use my animation

i started that Shit..lol

my baby stupid

~Tony Green~ 07-24-06 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Luciano~
That ni99a aint gangster lol

Even his sig matches his style and Rv Rep

~Garbage~.Dont like it Tony?..Battle me

ON A MIC bitch...fuck a keyboard..lame ass ni99a

*Spraypaints AI..on Nok Bullshit ass Headquaters*

~Nuff Said~

Another person who thinks this RV shit real life when me and DaCument would own most of A.I audio btw Luciano aka Troop yiour not that good elevation is needed seriously and YsDat your aint nothing more than a Eminem wannabe

Ysdat 07-24-06 04:30 PM

lol.

You talk and talk and talk, yet when a battles set you log off.
nice one chump.

~Tony Green~ 07-24-06 11:25 PM

Wht waste my time battlin someone when I have better shit to do especially when its over the net you wanna really battle get yahoo and holla at me 3 rounds nigga

Ysdat 07-25-06 02:11 AM

-_-

talk talk talk.
fuck yahoo.

~Tony Green~ 07-25-06 08:22 AM

again do it like the streets would do get yahoo and battle me live this why I'm better than you cause I can merk you live in front of everyone AND MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A FOOL ASS

Valor 07-26-06 01:58 AM

*eats popcorn*.

Ysdat 07-26-06 06:36 PM

*steals Valors popcorn*

and umm, i dont think the streets battle on yahoo greeny.

~Tony Green~ 07-26-06 09:36 PM

They don't but live in front of people no beat thats how we do it

Ysdat 07-27-06 03:58 AM

rofl.

Man, Most normal people battle offline, I daily battle. So when Im online I dont give two fucks about "keeping it street". Im online so Ill use a online battle system to battle online. Not keep it street while online. :rolleyes:

your a idiot. But you know that.

~Tony Green~ 07-27-06 01:26 PM

O yeah I forget you have to be in the streets in order to keep it streetlike something you know nothing about

Ysdat 07-27-06 04:31 PM

yes because you know me offline. :rolleyes:

If you keep it soo street on yahoo, then how come back when we were both on yahoo, you signed off?
How come, last time we were both on yahoo, the rules were 5 minutes to write your verse?
Nice way to keep it yahoo pre written street.

Your a idiot.
My time>you

~Tony Green~ 07-27-06 04:33 PM

Nigga we were song battlin not freestyle battling come on now YsDat I'm on now whaddup

Ysdat 07-27-06 04:37 PM

my time>you

I set two battles up,you declined both. So please stay on yahoo with your pre-written streets style online freestyles. <<see how stupid you sound.

~Tony Green~ 07-27-06 04:39 PM

I aint declined shit and again why waste a n instrumental on you and if its pre-written so what it would be the same thing in an audio battle but o'well after how I just owned Luciano I see why you would be scared to battle

~Luciano~ 07-27-06 04:40 PM

u couldnt own me wit a receit

faggot wack balled headed ni99a please

~Tony Green~ 07-27-06 04:42 PM

You wannabe Mexican black ass no talent havin Cassidy wannabe net life living never gonna get outta his mama basement I'm gonna be a rapper who can't flow wannabe

Ysdat 07-27-06 04:42 PM

fear is a physical aminosity relating to somthing he/she cant decypher through there current mindstate.

Fear+net= nah.

But I feel sorry for you greeny, you make yourself look more brainless each post. its cool though, one day you will grow up and wont be such a net gangster.

~Tony Green~ 07-27-06 04:44 PM

You musta haven't talked to Indeph,Lady Fiyah or that Teamone Nigga from Chicago they all no about me and the things I do in The CHI come to Chicago westside and guranteed you'll see for yourself I done calmed down alot cause I'm trynna get my life straight but you'll see a little something

Ysdat 07-27-06 04:50 PM

Tony, Im'a be real. OK? All weird net beef aside.
Do you really think it effects me who you claim to be in chicago, when i dont even live in the same fucking country?
Seriously!
Dont you relise,online is online, i know you online, I see what you do online, i hear your music online, I see what you post online.
So my knowledge of you is online.
I couldnt really give to fucks who you think you are offline, simply because it wont ever effect what i think of you.

All I hear is fake net gangster talk daily from you, dont you relise, a real gangster wouldnt front like he effecting people online because he's gansgter?
Theres nothing but a glass screen in front of me, nothing physical. So all your tough talk is mythical online.
Why not give it a rest? theres is no tough and weak online bro.

*waits for*

but when I rep GD and squash them VL's daily , we bang off line so its natural for me to bang online nah mean G, CHi town, what?staaaaaaaannnddd upppp, we runnign this shit, keep it street, yahoo battles!*

:rolleyes:

~Tony Green~ 07-27-06 04:55 PM

And I told you that several time you can call me a net gangsta all you like I will say what I wanna I will share my experinces and if you don't like it cause it so net gangsterish o'well just cause its the net doesn't mean I want do and say what I wanna jsut because its the net I've been called a net gangsta since my first day on RV a year and a half later do you think its effecting me still

Ysdat 07-27-06 05:01 PM

ok greeny, I relise now everything goes straight over your head. You have no understanding of shit what so ever.

~Tony Green~ 07-27-06 05:01 PM

I guess I don't....