RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   JET -v- OYD (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232350)

The Jett 07-25-06 04:25 PM

JET -v- OYD

crew battle.
me v everyone. form a line.
all 1:30
first come first served.

Past Tense 07-25-06 04:33 PM

^^ayoo i wanna rematch from a long time ago buddy this is infector mindz..and i belive that I could rip the fuck outta you now

The Jett 07-25-06 04:35 PM

ok.

just set it up......
Didnt kno i battled u before

Past Tense 07-25-06 04:45 PM

yeah...used too be Infector Mindz

when i was wack as fuck

Ebircs 07-25-06 04:48 PM

lol @ this..................................

The Jett 07-25-06 04:50 PM

O....yeh I beat u 5-0.....so laugh at me....ha ha, i get it.

Past Tense 07-25-06 04:59 PM

yeah lol i need too laugh at you cuz in my eyes your wack as fuck

now :)

The Jett 07-25-06 05:01 PM

maybe i beat u 5-0 too.....
but quite honestly i was talkin to Ebrics....

he's got one thing goin for him....atleast i remember beating him.
now u need to just shut the fuck up.....retard boy.

Past Tense 07-25-06 05:03 PM

retard boi? lol shit son i set it up now go accept and get ur ass handed too u like a good boi

The Jett 07-25-06 05:05 PM

ok. will do. Glad ur confident.

Past Tense 07-25-06 05:07 PM

I am confident......lol you aint shit too me at all soo accept it

The Jett 07-25-06 05:36 PM

I checked ur last audio. not impressed. I'm lookin for more talent.
So ima stick with the OYD call out. Bye.

Jay Rose 07-25-06 06:07 PM

jet......wern't we suposed to battle forever ago n you handed me some excuse about when i get my good equiptment back or something....uhh yea....im in oyd ill take you up on both those offers that is.....if your finally ready

Past Tense 07-25-06 06:18 PM

LOL your a bitch Carsonjet........you afraid ur gonna git ripped

Past Tense 07-25-06 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET
I checked ur last audio. not impressed. I'm lookin for more talent.
So ima stick with the OYD call out. Bye.

lmfao please dont even try too talk that shit man....step up or stop talkin shit....bitch

Ebircs 07-25-06 06:38 PM

lol @ still braging about a battle from

Song uploaded: Sep 17, 2004

that i recorded w headphones....w no mixing whatso ever...that was voted on by RV memebers that knew u for ever....

fuck outa here

Black Dragon 07-25-06 06:43 PM

lol.....damn Jet that wuz a bitch move to Past Tense.......lol.......

Past Tense 07-25-06 06:45 PM

^^^He acting like he tight lmao dudes garbage..he aint doing shit like i am

SO FUCK UM'

Black Dragon 07-25-06 06:52 PM

lol......past tense why even waste ur time on him....

Past Tense 07-25-06 06:59 PM

^^^Cuz i want my revenge....but thats true

i'mma just dust my shoulders off and continue too make hits :)

ILL GEE 07-26-06 10:37 AM

ok... i see why he made this thread.... lol... i make a thread out to teamone's crew... Jet sees it... jet calls out all of OYD...lmao... he's a serial rapper (more like a copy-cat, if you will)... if one dude does it he jumps on the wagon and wants to do it too... but in the back of his mind he knows he really has no chance of ever beating anyone in the crew... no offense Carson... and I'm not beefing with you... but if i was the first to step up from oyd your run would be smashed b4 it even started... again... no beefin' ....just real talk

ILL GEE 07-26-06 02:39 PM

what?... no response?

Ebircs 07-26-06 07:43 PM

next to that one dude from canada....i forget his name....Jets proly the 2nd gayest mah fucker on RV

Enygma 07-26-06 09:52 PM

Empty threats......he's not gonna do shit :rolleyes:

The Jett 07-27-06 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay 286
jet......wern't we suposed to battle forever ago n you handed me some excuse about when i get my good equiptment back or something....uhh yea....im in oyd ill take you up on both those offers that is.....if your finally ready

Yeh! I forgot all about that. I'm back up with my good equipment now. We need to battle.

The Jett 07-27-06 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
what?... no response?

I come on like 2 times a week....can't keep up with all the shit talkin....

Mad Dog 07-27-06 11:45 AM

you wanna fit everyone from OYD into a 1:30 track???

hahahaha aight lol

The Jett 07-27-06 11:48 AM

no. one by one.

and I.G off the top of my head I think I have wins on 3 OYD member's already.
2 KO's and 1 no show. maybe more but I can't see their roster.

The Jett 07-27-06 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebircs
lol @ still braging about a battle from

Song uploaded: Sep 17, 2004

that i recorded w headphones....w no mixing whatso ever...that was voted on by RV memebers that knew u for ever....

fuck outa here

And I beat you with my PS2 Socom Navy Seal Headset. Whats ur point?

Mad Dog 07-27-06 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET
no. one by one.

and I.G off the top of my head I think I have wins on 3 OYD member's already.
2 KO's and 1 no show. maybe more but I can't see their roster.

don't forget the eventual no-show you pulled on me JET :thumbup:

The Jett 07-27-06 01:37 PM

per say.....

I actually dropped a track.....last minute (i remember now) to stay on the deadline.
then u asked for more time.....

after i dropped garbage just to stay on time i wasnt gonna let u get more time to do summin good. So I erased my track and cancelled the battle.

ILL GEE 07-27-06 10:28 PM

well... do what ya gotta do, man... but that's a tall order ya trying pull... good luck... and i ain't shit talking... just giving my point of view... but hey... shyt done changed since the last time i actually saw you battling someone... i think the majority of tracks coming out are far beyond what they used to be....especially with the rate of speed that tracks are coming out and the lessons learned from older tracks

Ebircs 07-28-06 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET
And I beat you with my PS2 Socom Navy Seal Headset. Whats ur point?

my point is......ur quality was 1000 times better then mine and u had nuthuggers here ....cuz u been here since like...b4 biggi died....u fuckin gaybo

Ca'lam 07-28-06 05:55 AM

why you got beef with oyd =/. and my bad about uploading that track dude. i just got my net back. there was a HUGE storm that knocked out all power in like most of Saint Louis for lik ea week.

national guard was here and everything. shit was mad wack yo

The Jett 07-28-06 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebircs
my point is......ur quality was 1000 times better then mine and u had nuthuggers here ....cuz u been here since like...b4 biggi died....u fuckin gaybo

Get one thing str8.....
and ask anyone....I have never ever ever had nuthuggers.

I dont kiss ass like you guys an tell each other how good u are.
I tell everyone they suck cus they do....like you...

If I ever kissed ass or even didn't insult people I'd be undefeated and the strongest audio head on this site by far.

you wanna battle me again just ask. I will gladly.....cus ur in OYD.

and Calam...hoops....I dont have beef with the member's of OYD but the concept of one dominant audio crew on this site.

ILL GEE 07-28-06 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET
Get one thing str8.....
and ask anyone....I have never ever ever had nuthuggers.

I dont kiss ass like you guys an tell each other how good u are.
I tell everyone they suck cus they do....like you...

If I ever kissed ass or even didn't insult people I'd be undefeated and the strongest audio head on this site by far.
you wanna battle me again just ask. I will gladly.....cus ur in OYD.

and Calam...hoops....I dont have beef with the member's of OYD but the concept of one dominant audio crew on this site.

OK... ONE... I AIN'T NEVER KISSED ANYONE'S ASS AND TOLD ANYONE HOW GRETA THEY ARE IF THEY DIDN'T DESERVE IT...IF YA SHYT'S GOOD I SAY IT IS... oyd OR NOT...

2... NOW YOU BEING UNREALISTIC... I'VE LISTENED TO YOUR AUDIOS BEFORE AND YOU'RE NOT AS STRONG, LYRICALLY, AS YOU THINK YOU ARE... FOR YOU TO SAY YOU'D BE THE BEST BY FAR IS WAY OVER THE TOP... ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU SAID SUMMERS WAS THE BEST ON THE SITE... I DISAGREE WITH BOTH COMMENTS BUT THAT'S MY OWN OPINION... KATS LIKE JFIVE, Q, APEXX, TITO, KONVICT, AND A FEW OTHERS ARE THE ONES I FIND THAT ARE CONSTANTLY PUSHING THE ENVELOPE AND DOING THAT real HIP-HOP... YOU ARE NOWHERE NEAR ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED... SO FOR YOU TO SAY BY FAR IS A LIL RIDICULOUS... I AIN'T TRYNA CRUSH YA SPIRIT OR NO SHYT LIKE THAT... BUT I PERSONALLY KNOW THAT THERE ARE DUDES ON THIS SITE THAT ARE BETER THAN I AM... I CAN ADMIT THAT... BUT I HOLD MY OWN AND WILL NEVER LET ANY OF THESE MOFO'S WALK ALL OVER ME WITHOUT RESPECTING WHAT I GOT TO BRING TO THE TABLE... HUMBLE YASELF... IT'S A LONG DROP FROM OFF THE TOP OF THAT PEDESTAL YOU GOT YASELF ON...

AND TRUST ME... I HAVE NO NUTHUGGERS EITHER... EVEN MY oyd KATS ARE CONSTANTLY TELLING ME WHAT I NEED TO WORK ON... AND I'D RATHER HAVE IT THAT WAY... REAL RECOGNIZE REAL... AND YOU MY FRIEND ARE UNREAL

Ca'lam 07-28-06 03:49 PM

*cough* Ca'lam *cough*

ILL GEE 07-28-06 04:00 PM

lol... werd... and calam....lmao

The Jett 07-29-06 11:58 AM

I am honestly extremely weak lyricly....
I've said that 50 gagillion times....
What sounds good is better than whats said in my opinion....so i focus on flow.

I am not a Hip-Hop kinda guy....never have been. thats why i think most suck.
Flow and Beat are more important than Content....I'm commercial.
I rather listen to chingy over nas any day....and that makes 99.9% of this underground hip-hop site cringe.

Do i want people to think Im good? yes! ofcourse! you guys? not really, because honestly you are not my crowd to begin with.

Now if you apeal to your majority of an audience your gonna get more votes and wins. There's no doubt there. And what I'm saying is.....For being completly opposite of what apeals to the majority of this site, I'm still 16-9. Now If I focused on what I didn't like....I'd be the best. But I refuse. And that is what I'm sayin.

ILL GEE 07-29-06 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET
I am honestly extremely weak lyricly....
I've said that 50 gagillion times....
What sounds good is better than whats said in my opinion....so i focus on flow.

I am not a Hip-Hop kinda guy....never have been. thats why i think most suck.
Flow and Beat are more important than Content....I'm commercial.
I rather listen to chingy over nas any day....and that makes 99.9% of this underground hip-hop site cringe.

Do i want people to think Im good? yes! ofcourse! you guys? not really, because honestly you are not my crowd to begin with.

Now if you apeal to your majority of an audience your gonna get more votes and wins. There's no doubt there. And what I'm saying is.....For being completly opposite of what apeals to the majority of this site, I'm still 16-9. Now If I focused on what I didn't like....I'd be the best. But I refuse. And that is what I'm sayin.

you also have to factor in no-shows and dq's... let's be real... all of your wins didn't come from votes alone... and for any emcee to think content doesn't matter.... there is sumn completely wrong with that statement... you can be commercial and lyrical at the same time... peep Outkast, Luda, Jay-Z, Biggie... they've all had huge commercial success and they still maintain a balance between that and the underground and are consistant with lyrics... and uhhh... you do realize that you are contradicting yaself with the bolded statement, right?... ya might wanna reword that....

and ya still didn't reply to my battle challenge either... just keeping you on ya toes