RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ~*Me..No Sunglasses...No poses...Just Me*~ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232418)

XJenxIsxAxBozzX 07-26-06 08:24 PM

~*Me..No Sunglasses...No poses...Just Me*~

^^ Me last Friday at the Bowlin Alley

^^Me and mah girl Katie back when school was in...taken June 14.

JTR 07-26-06 09:06 PM

Take nudes bitch.

XJenxIsxAxBozzX 07-26-06 09:58 PM

^^Fuck off perv. Damn yo I got more dignity than that. I aint no hoe that I like to flash mah self to every dude that wants to see. I do got a man, so fuck off!

schema 07-26-06 10:09 PM

you got some chubby cheeks girl

Gopha 07-26-06 10:14 PM

Quote:
Take nudes bitch.

Czar Bishop 07-26-06 10:30 PM

Okay. PLEASE take nudes? jp.

But a sign with mah name on it would be nice. :)

Valerie 07-27-06 03:26 AM

top picture is better bottom pic I dont think ppl wanna see you in school they wanna see you in a naughty nurse outfit. :thumbup:

Ysdat 07-27-06 04:05 AM

I find you ugly.
Your typical.
Your style has numero-uno originality.
:)
Katies ugly too.

oh yeh, please leave the site if your just going to post pics. This isnt myspace.

Valerie 07-27-06 04:18 AM

lmfao @ that ^^

Indeph 07-27-06 04:47 AM

Arent you the cutest little thing. Coochy coocho coo :) No hetero

Indeph 07-27-06 04:51 AM

And wtf you have sunglasses on your head in the 1st pic. You mothafuckin liar I hope you die. Go to hell, now I cant believe I trusted you. I swear to fuckin god I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna fuckin kill you.

Ysdat 07-27-06 04:52 AM

can you kill me :hump:

Indeph 07-27-06 04:56 AM

Of course, I'ma kill that shit >:0 and by "that" I'm objectifying you and by "shit" I'm belittling your value. Yeah son :mad:

Ysdat 07-27-06 05:14 AM

you would kill your own son. Like maui and the sun < google it

:)

~Luciano~ 07-27-06 05:47 AM

Dumb Bitch

this aint Myspace

get the fuck on wit dem generic ass pix

schema 07-27-06 09:08 AM

B-MAC 07-27-06 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJenxIsxAxBozzX

^^ Me last Friday at the Bowlin Alley

^^Me and mah girl Katie back when school was in...taken June 14.

Damn Bitch.. Either you a fucken Mamoth, or yah gurl kate is rockin a Stumpy Structure.. Any way Hoe, your fucken ugly but i'd still shit on your face.. :thumbup:

Journal!st 07-27-06 09:17 AM

lol.
you see Luciano's sig of Jay-Z
thats what b-mac has just done to you

Mad Dog 07-27-06 10:53 AM

Quote:
^^Fuck off perv. Damn yo I got more dignity than that. I aint no hoe that I like to flash mah self to every dude that wants to see. I do got a man, so fuck off!

this is the thing...

when you posted these pics did you actually expect EVERYONE in this thread to give you a mature, responsible feedback?

but anywho...str8 pics nice hair...facial pose in the first pic a bit iffy lol...seem to have an aight figure though

so to me...you're PB... :thumbup:

Czar Bishop 07-27-06 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
this is the thing...

when you posted these pics did you actually expect EVERYONE in this thread to give you a mature, responsible feedback?

but anywho...str8 pics nice hair...facial pose in the first pic a bit iffy lol...seem to have an aight figure though

so to me...you're PB... :thumbup:

You should be like.................. a model photographer and what-not. :laugh:

Mad Dog 07-27-06 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czar Bishop
You should be like.................. a model photographer and what-not. :laugh:

^ REALLY???

well i DID watch Zoolander last night so i guess the ultimately dope fashion style sense rubbed off me

MAGNUM

Daubs 07-27-06 02:18 PM

fuckable .

Czar Bishop 07-27-06 02:22 PM

Quote:
^ REALLY???

well i DID watch Zoolander last night so i guess the ultimately dope fashion style sense rubbed off me

MAGNUM

Lmao. Screw goin to school! I saw Zoolander, bitch! haha. jp.

XJenxIsxAxBozzX 07-27-06 04:21 PM

Ight first thing I post up mah work but I don't get feed on this fuckin site. I get more feed on myspace than this shit. And also mah friend is 4'9, I'm 5'3. So I look really tall compared to her, and also the person who took the picture was sitten down. So don't tell me to fuck off and shit when I post up work but I get like 2 comments on my work. Why don't ya'l leave me somethin.

Mad Dog 07-27-06 04:25 PM

Quote:
Ight first thing I post up mah work but I don't get feed on this fuckin site. I get more feed on myspace than this shit. And also mah friend is 4'9, I'm 5'3. So I look really tall compared to her, and also the person who took the picture was sitten down. So don't tell me to fuck off and shit when I post up work but I get like 2 comments on my work. Why don't ya'l leave me somethin.

*holds hand up*

i didn't tell you to fuck off...:)

and word to being 5'3...nice height ;)

Czar Bishop 07-27-06 04:37 PM

Quote:
*holds hand up*

i didn't tell you to fuck off...:)

and word to being 5'3...nice height ;)

Freel. She just has to get on ONE knee.

And we'd give better feed if you didn't bitch at every little joke someone cracks.

Ysdat 07-27-06 05:03 PM

Quote:

Maybe because you do more pic posting and spend more time in mugshots than feeding on others peices, voting on battles and generally contributing to the site.

Pics are not a contribution. voting battling dropping feed and posting lyrics are.

Daubs 07-27-06 05:30 PM

^and blowjobs .

Indeph 07-27-06 06:09 PM

Quote:

You are very pretty tho :( I dont know what everyones problem is. Link me to one of your peices ill feed on it.

Czar Bishop 07-27-06 06:11 PM

^ translation: and blowjobs.

Indeph 07-27-06 06:12 PM

Nah I would prefer a man do that. I don't trust women with my customized shirts. :mad: no sir, we'll no ma'am

Czar Bishop 07-27-06 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Nah I would prefer a man do that. I don't trust women with my customized shirts. :mad: no sir, we'll no ma'am

.... k.... k.... q?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Indeph 07-27-06 06:16 PM

I don't see what's so gay about what I said.

Czar Bishop 07-27-06 06:19 PM

Its gay for you to let guys iron your clothes.

Indeph 07-27-06 06:20 PM

Damn it I knew it :( Damn homophobic society *shakes fist*

J. Luth 07-27-06 06:28 PM

yo deph you homo get on AIM. BITCH!!!! I got more updates about NY shit son

Wordz AhGod 07-27-06 06:38 PM

Its all been said already. just quote em all and add em to my feed back twice and it'll equal up to what I want to say. 1

M Eazy 07-31-06 05:47 PM

Quote:

Fuck yo man...Real Talk..

and you not all tha great, and I don't think you have the body to be taking nudes anyway, but yo...that first pix I was feeling. Nice smile, and that's it. Eyebrows could be done by the little Asian Lady at Kim's Nails in a City near you.

M&rk 08-02-06 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack
Take nudes bitch.

word and how tall are u damn... or is that a midget next to you or just a short ugly bitch

Valerie 08-02-06 01:01 PM

this bitch can play basketball and doesnt need to jump to dunk the shit.