RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   MIMESIS is A BYTER! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232644)

Incineratedrose 07-31-06 05:08 AM

MIMESIS is A BYTER!

I seen it, i seen it.

K.ontroverz.Y 07-31-06 10:27 AM

LMFAOOOOOOOO @ THIS wtf are you talking about kid.

atti? 07-31-06 02:09 PM

I don't even care about that because you spelled biter wrong you retard.

TeamOne 07-31-06 03:22 PM

haha is this hopesfall???

He ratted him out!

Mad Dog 07-31-06 03:25 PM

erm

i'm beyond caring about biters...

seriously

-TeamOne- 07-31-06 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne

He ratted him out!

ay u cakin ass nigger, im gonna be over ther in like 2 hours, whose all over there now?

Incineratedrose 07-31-06 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne

He ratted him out!

Word. 1 Luv.

Wtf @ that fucker thinking i spelled it wrong on accident.

SerB 07-31-06 07:04 PM

oh great.

Madonna Thugs are back.

Kirk 07-31-06 07:07 PM

Awwww shit. It's MYYYYYYYYYY SHARONA!!!!

.TeamOne. 07-31-06 07:17 PM

...proof.... = ?

atti? 07-31-06 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incineratedrose
Word. 1 Luv.

Wtf @ that fucker thinking i spelled it wrong on accident.

No... This fucker knew you spelled it that way purposely and that's why you're an herb.

Sobe. 07-31-06 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
No... This fucker knew you spelled it that way purposely and that's why you're an herb.

shut up nerd .

atti? 07-31-06 08:37 PM

You have an animated signature made of internet acronyms

... but you're right, I'm the nerd :bored:

Sobe. 07-31-06 08:43 PM

yeah, since my sig is so serious rite homo

JTR 07-31-06 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
You have an animated signature made of internet acronyms

... but you're right, I'm the nerd :bored:

The guys who made this thread is Mimesis cousin. He did it as a joke, since he's his cousin. So i'm pretty sure he spelt it like "byter" to exagerate.

Sobe. 07-31-06 09:40 PM

yeah, no need to freak out over spelling a word wrong

EVERYTHING WILL BE OK

Magic5 07-31-06 10:14 PM

Lmao. Dude's my cousin. And no, he doesn't really think I'm a biter.

He's seen pages filled front and back with concepts I've written down out of nowhere. What's the next allegation? I memorize concepts and then sporadically write them down to cover my tracks 100%? Get the fuck out of here with that shit. Sharona's been at my house and I've typed verses up in 10 minutes and then logged out. He can vouch for me that I don't bite.

But word, we gotta go balling when I get back on Sunday, fa rillzz!

~Luciano~ 07-31-06 10:16 PM

who fuckin cares

Euthanize. 07-31-06 10:19 PM

lol @ you getting family members to vouch for you.

that sounds like something a bitin' ass bitch would do.

word.

King Solo 07-31-06 10:20 PM

^ Exactly.

The allegations suck ass, true or false... NOBODY CARES!!

And that comment was in reference to the original thread made. I know that Hopesfall is Mimesis' cousin and so I know this thread was a joke.

Thank you, and goodbye. :)

Sean Gunner 07-31-06 10:20 PM

Where ya been Hopes?

King Solo 07-31-06 10:20 PM

^ And that comment was meant to follow Troop. So in no way am I agreeing with Euth' when I said "^ Exactly."

King Solo 07-31-06 10:21 PM

Motherfuckers! :cussing: Stop posting before me. :slick:

Magic5 07-31-06 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthanize.
lol @ you getting family members to vouch for you.

that sounds like something a bitin' ass bitch would do.

word.

What? I didn't get anybody to vouch for me. I told him but I was never like, "Uhh, you should log on and tell everybody I didn't." Look at the thread that he made. Why would I ask for that? "Hey, can you do me a favor? Can you log on and make a mock thread calling me a biter?" Nahhhh.

And I'll just put aside the fact that I didn't ask him for anything and ask you why that would make me a "biting bitch?" If there's one person who actually knows for a FACT that I don't bite. . why wouldn't I want him to come in here and say that? "Nah, just stay out of it. I'd really like everybody to subconsciously think back to false allegations everytime they see me post."

You're a faggot, dude.

Sobe. 07-31-06 10:46 PM

yo, COME TO LA SON

Incineratedrose 07-31-06 11:15 PM

Yeah, GETCHOR ASS BLASTED

J. Luth 07-31-06 11:22 PM

MONDO Thugs need to drop a new track and shit son

Euthanize. 07-31-06 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
What? I didn't get anybody to vouch for me. I told him but I was never like, "Uhh, you should log on and tell everybody I didn't." Look at the thread that he made. Why would I ask for that? "Hey, can you do me a favor? Can you log on and make a mock thread calling me a biter?" Nahhhh.

And I'll just put aside the fact that I didn't ask him for anything and ask you why that would make me a "biting bitch?" If there's one person who actually knows for a FACT that I don't bite. . why wouldn't I want him to come in here and say that? "Nah, just stay out of it. I'd really like everybody to subconsciously think back to false allegations everytime they see me post."

You're a faggot, dude.

you posted all of that ..

.... and you're still a biter.

pz.

King Solo 07-31-06 11:58 PM

Euthanize... you can't really talk shit when you are a biter yourself.

Kirk 08-01-06 12:00 AM

^Awwwww shit...

Magic5 08-01-06 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthanize.
you posted all of that ..

.... and you're still a biter.

pz.

If you consider circumstancial logic like what was used to try and make me look bad undeniable truth then just let me know. I'll have you admitting you're a biter after about 10 minutes of research. You'd have to have an IQ floating around the 50's to actually believe that I bit.

Ysdat 08-01-06 12:11 AM

mimesis has done alot for this site. Biter or not, who gives a fuck, we need more people like him on this ever increasingly boring ass site.

Too many haters not enough bullets. :(

King Solo 08-01-06 12:15 AM

All this biting bullshit, I just put it down to jealousy.

The dudes are jealous of Mimesis' beastly record, and jealous of the respect he has got from practically the entire site.

Or, look at it this way... all the dudes that have gone along and accused him of biting and persisted on the subject are all losers trying to establish a net clique.

Just look at half the people who have been barrating Mimesis with insults calling him a "biter" and saying he is "trash" and shit like that. The majority of them are fucking herbs who have only recently come to the site and clearly do not know shit about shit on here.

Ysdat 08-01-06 12:19 AM

word nick.
mim has done alot for this site, he wont be banned, so kids need to get off that mission. he wont shed tears, so kids need to get off that mission, and basicaly only he knows the truth, so its all on him.
If he bit, then its on him, if he didnt, then its on him.
but yeh,this was kinda over with till hopes made this thread. lol

King Solo 08-01-06 12:22 AM

Word, but this site is boring.

We need the little things like this for brief spells of entertainment, otherwise we would all be smashing our heads against the keyboards. :cool:

Ysdat 08-01-06 12:28 AM

yeh, this site generally sucks, and when you do somthing to make it fun, people come at you like "your a fucking net geek tryna text battle on the net"

so I suppose we should all just sit her logged in but doing nothing.

King Solo 08-01-06 12:30 AM

^ I'm game. :)

David Lama 08-01-06 12:31 AM

I think mimesis is a pretty cool cat, never had a problem with him and if I never would have battled him I prolly would have never accused him of biting. its just unfortunate that I wasnt in a battle mood, didnt feel like no showing and just felt like doing whatever I had to do to win (with the least creativity possible).. I gotta say I do think its POSSIBLE that he bit some of the lines I accused him of. at the time I was like dude for sure bit all of these lines, but the more I think about it, I guess they could have been coincedences, it just all depends on how you see it and shit. I guess only mim knows, I mean its not exactly like those concepts were hard as hell to come up with. anyways if mim isnt a biter my apologies to him for starting all this shit.

Ysdat 08-01-06 12:31 AM

*stares @ screen*

my life is fullfilled.

King Solo 08-01-06 12:34 AM

Word, its #2 in my things to do before I die list...

..right after "Become the Best Text Battler in the WORLD!"