RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Kontroverzy ft Ca'lam - My Whole Life (HOT!!!) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232717)

K.ontroverz.Y 08-01-06 03:23 PM

Kontroverzy ft Ca'lam - My Whole Life (HOT!!!)

Oh my goodness. Straight fuckin heat right here. This tracks real talk. you need to listen to this right here nawwm Sayin.

Production by: Low Key Productions
Mixed By: kontroverzy & Ca'lam
Organized by: Kontroverzy

First Verse: kontroverzy
Second Verse: kontroverzy
Third Verse: Ca'lam
Chorus: Ca'lam

Listen on Myspace
Listen On Soundclick

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232669
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232650

GKillaz05 08-01-06 04:01 PM

First Verse: Sick verse man, you used good emotion man, your dope. Those rhymes was sick as hell and it flowed perfect man. Niice first verse.

Hook: MEH.. I dont think it fit all that well, just my opinon though.

Second Verse: Same as first, maybe a lil weaker, but not my much. .it was dope, flowed perfect again, and it rhymed well. good shit mayne.

Third Verse: Started sick there with the beat, that was niice. Emotion was good, quality was dope. It rhymed well.. you got some dope shit as well, read good. I liked this track alot, both of you's came hard on it.

OVERALL - 9/10

RTF

K.ontroverz.Y 08-01-06 04:19 PM

word i appreciate it famz. Good looks on this. Ill get at ur shit.

K.ontroverz.Y 08-01-06 05:34 PM

thx bro. I appreciate it man..

Tha .Q 08-01-06 06:06 PM

1st cat...vocals need more (L) in the EQ settings

flow was straight

Hook...hook was good...but it was tough to discern the discrete parts

2nd verse...delivery was a tad choppy...But, the lyrics seemed introspective...So, in that sense...good

Beat is good

Hook comes in a tad repetitive...dunno...needed a better lead-in

this was a good track, just needs polish

3rd verse...mixing good

flow fits the beat well

voice good on track

solid

TonyTone 08-01-06 06:22 PM

peeped this earlier, didnt get a chance to leave feed tho

beat is sick feelin the delivery as well. multies all over the place
flow stayed on point. hook is ill. sorry i'll edit this w/ more feed later gotta go now tho

K.ontroverz.Y 08-01-06 06:26 PM

aiight yo. Word Q i feel what your saying i appreciate the feedback. and same with you Tony Brown. Get at me

Konvict_NYC 08-01-06 06:50 PM

Listenin':

This beat is tight fam, im really feelin' it..has an emotion to it...

Kontroverzy: alota good multis going on which is hot, quality is decent, a bit muffled, the father thing I can relate to mayne, i feel ya...flow is hot..emotion is what is gr8 on this track..this is hot..

Hook: Cal'am, lol amazing singin G, gr8 ass hook...

Kontro Verse 2: again like the verse 1, the only thing I can say what's bad is the articulation it seems u been livin in canada too much nah mean its kinda got this difference to it but it aint neccicerillay bad, it's pretty much unqiue fam..

Calam Verse 3: quality is studio like, flow is hot...emotion is crazy too here...lyrics are nice...delivery again is hot here..this track is pretty much top notch nah mean, sum nasty flows..hot shit..

9.1/10

-Downlaods-

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232737

can u rtf

K.ontroverz.Y 08-01-06 07:06 PM

thx bro. illl rtf soon

Past Tense 08-01-06 07:38 PM

This is just dope period

No need for explanations

Cal'am can really sing his ass off fuck the haters

I like the multies in the firs verse a lot!!

quality was kinda off tho :(

BUT STILL SON ITS HOT!!!!

I really like this tho

third was really good cal'am yuo killed it...kontro you killed it

I like it

keep it comin

K.ontroverz.Y 08-01-06 08:51 PM

thx fam i appreciate it yo. And yeah on calam singing his ass Off. dude has talent thx for the feedback

Ca'lam 08-01-06 08:55 PM

yea good look on them feeds ya'll. good look PT. we still need to do our joint. woooord..

~Luciano~ 08-01-06 09:33 PM

this was hot
calam ripped it

my ni99a Kontro held it down 4 the fam

hook was hot...beat was on point

overall this was a dope ass track

keep it up

K.ontroverz.Y 08-01-06 09:36 PM

thx luciano. preciate the feedback. AI stand up

J. Luth 08-01-06 09:40 PM

what's hot:
delivery, emotion, and flow are all on point good shit.
Hook fuckin' dope. nicely paned as well.
shit everything about ca'lam's verse was ill. all dope

what's coo:
lyrics nice. nothing whoaaaa, but all good
quality kon lol
beat got weird feel to it, but still coo

what's not:
nothing really

Overall, tight ass track. beat only shit i ain't like. the wind down shit before ca'lam came on. REOFL I thought track was ending LAST TIME I X'D out. rofl
shit let me go back and feed on ca'lam. aiight overall dope ass track. ill shit. 8.7/10

EZ

K.ontroverz.Y 08-01-06 09:48 PM

thx bro. i appreciate the feedback. :D

K.ontroverz.Y 08-02-06 11:54 AM

myyyyyyyy wholeeeeeee lifeeeeeeee ivvvveee beeeeenn seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeearchin forrrrrrrr whooooooooooo oooo i ammmmmmmmmmmm but i thinkkkkkkkkkk i knowwwwwww nowwwwwwwwwwwwww

[.:D:.] 08-02-06 05:50 PM

first verse...quality was ehhhhhhhh ok..lyrics was straight to me..and the emotion was good too..flow was good..

second verse..quality was the same and the emotion was the same too..lyrics were still there too u didnt fall off or anything like that...nice drop from you son..

Calam..YOU SUCK NIGGA!!..sike nah lol..quality is good as usual..do i hear dubs from Calam..?!..ha lol..anyway...flow was good..lyrics were ok..kinda seemed like this wasnt the type of tracks u make but it was still an ok drop son..

holla..

K.ontroverz.Y 08-02-06 07:21 PM

yeah i appreciate it bro. i gotchu wenever u need an rtf

Ca'lam 08-02-06 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:D:.]
first verse...quality was ehhhhhhhh ok..lyrics was straight to me..and the emotion was good too..flow was good..

second verse..quality was the same and the emotion was the same too..lyrics were still there too u didnt fall off or anything like that...nice drop from you son..

Calam..YOU SUCK NIGGA!!..sike nah lol..quality is good as usual..do i hear dubs from Calam..?!..ha lol..anyway...flow was good..lyrics were ok..kinda seemed like this wasnt the type of tracks u make but it was still an ok drop son..

holla..

word duke. yea im tryna spread my genre you know nikka :). workin on that new style i told you bout -_-

Triple_N 08-02-06 08:28 PM

okay typing as I listen...beat starts out koo...hmmm first verse is sounding kinda muddy...you really need to open the vocals up with some eqing...however this is the smoothest flow I ever heard from kontro....ok calam showing off his choirboy sound lol...the vocal performance of the hook was good but it sounded crowded in the mix...if you put a delay or something on backing vocals to give them that separation an let the lead vocal shine through so people know what your singing this woulda been a beast hook as is its nice...loving the melody but I sitting here like damn that sounds good but wtf did he say? ok calam verse...whoa calam using dubs? I thought you hated how those sounded wit ya voice? anyways it really adds to verse...you shoulda echoed ya dubs in spots with a nice trail echo woulda really worked with ya voice...both yall lyrically was on sum intro spective shit but nothing bananas...I didn't get the sense yall was feeling what u was spitting..jus rhythmicly talking about yall situations ya follow me? calam's delivery coulda been stronger...kontro really need to up the mixing...delivery could use variation but all in all it was a good track just coulda been better stay up...1

K.ontroverz.Y 08-03-06 01:36 AM

yeah been hearing that all day. haha vocals needs polishing coo

nice feedback

K.ontroverz.Y 08-04-06 10:52 AM

nigga fucc yo COUCH!!!!!

Implicit 08-04-06 04:24 PM

first thing i noticed was the quality which was good.

the first verse came in with a lot of energy. your flow was a little weird but it went well with the song. lyrics are pretty cool. lines like the one about your father were cool.

chorus was STRANGE.

2nd verse comes in with that same energy. lyrically i think the 1st verse was a little better than this one. but you had a little bit of wordplay with that potato line

chorus again is STRANGE.

last verse i like the voice. i think it matches a little more with tha beat. lyrically decent and quality was good.

the only thing i would change is the chorus. other than that this song was pretty good.

Ca'lam 08-04-06 11:12 PM

iight ^.

uppin. good looks

K.ontroverz.Y 08-05-06 01:36 AM

word appreciate it .

Van Ished 08-11-06 11:50 PM

returning some feed.

Your flow is good, and presence is there but it could be better, the volume levels are different between the hook and your verses, it makes you sound quiet. Quality is good, but also could step up on your vocals.

Ca'lam's verse is good as well, strong flow and presence all throughout. His quality has a lot more clarity.

The only real problem is the fact that your hook is louder than your verses are.