RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Luciano & Pimp vs Me (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233869)

~Tony Green~ 08-24-06 11:57 AM

Luciano & Pimp vs Me

2 on 1 come on set it up I'm tired of the 2 wackest niggaz talkin bout what they'll do and never do it VP go fake another dead better yet don't fake this time actually kill yourself Lucy um get a life offRV stop livin out your rap career over RV lol mafucker thinkin he the game lol you real funny nigga....

So you all can set it up 2 on 1 and I will own both of u and tell your d/r to stay away from the battle

Stanza. 08-24-06 12:00 PM

LO>........................................if they dont show Ill have no sense of respect for either one

Dervla 08-24-06 02:06 PM

lol...............g-luck.

Kriptic 08-24-06 02:37 PM

hahaha tony u funny man...they aint gunna do it

...whats that smelll?? **sniff** smells like pussyyyy lol

SINISTER 08-24-06 05:51 PM

Ahhh Man..............You dont have to do that, everybody knows there straight bitch anyway

rexless 08-24-06 05:57 PM

^^ basicly agree they really are bitches....
troop forever thinking am hate'in if i dont vote for him,
but dont say noting when i do vote for him..... CLOWN...

V.P hes just a herb who is really trying to live hes rap career on R.V an is OVA-RATED TO THE MAX DAGREE!!!!!

2 vs 1 = both duck'in an tony green with no battle.....

~Luciano~ 08-24-06 06:03 PM

*tisk tisk*

i see Phony Feen still on my Dick lol

neva gone let me beatin u go huh lol

u think batteling n the street is on Yahoo lol

Bitch Please...and all u Nocked Out Queens

if u wanna battle..Holla @ me..yo whole squad Jelly Ni99a

Ysdat 08-24-06 06:06 PM

wow this trival bullshit still going on? fucking pathetic.

~Luciano~ 08-24-06 06:11 PM

who u tellin...

ni99a love my style

Stanza. 08-24-06 07:51 PM

ill go at it .............what you want text, topical

or r u strictly audio

Willa 08-24-06 08:05 PM

lol at thsi beef still goign on
who the hell is pimp??????

~Luciano~ 08-24-06 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanza.

or r u strictly audio

Audio boi....

and willa Pimp is VillagePimp

~Tony Green~ 08-24-06 11:40 PM

I haven't been on since 10 this morning and still no battle setup just trash talkin come on now Lucy you got one win congrats okay set it up again and lets battle but this time 2 on 1

Kriptic 08-24-06 11:41 PM

lucy;s jus gunna keep dayin ur on his dick..and put off the battle lol

Critic 08-25-06 07:47 AM

LMAO Tony needs help still feeling pain from losing to A.I. in the crew battle !!!

Such a shame !!! Also why don't u set the battle up ! lazy ass bitch !

Critic 08-25-06 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanza.

or r u strictly audio

I will battle you !!!!

Topical ! holla at me with the details I'm board of all the bullshit
munching !!

Wont be back until Tuesday so let me know.

20 to 30 Lines max
No Crew Votes.

Gone~

Stanza. 08-25-06 09:17 AM

Aii man set it Up and Ill show .........................

SINISTER 08-25-06 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostPoet
I will battle you !!!!

Topical ! holla at me with the details I'm board of all the bullshit
munching !!

Wont be back until Tuesday so let me know.

20 to 30 Lines max
No Crew Votes.

Gone~

Why Don't you get another topical head from your crew and battle me and stanza.....Or are you afraid of playing with fire?

~Tony Green~ 08-25-06 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostPoet
LMAO Tony needs help still feeling pain from losing to A.I. in the crew battle !!!

Such a shame !!! Also why don't u set the battle up ! lazy ass bitch !

I will as soon as you start doing audio Betthoven ass nigaa

villagepimp 08-25-06 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phony Green
VP go fake another dead better yet don't fake this time actually kill yourself

Umm... That was Zigs. Not me. How about fake another deal. Cuz, I remember you made this big deal about getting a deal not too overly long ago, so why you still here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanza
LO>........................................if they dont show Ill have no sense of respect for either one

Great, I don't have any respect for you, and, honestly, I don't care if you have respect for me. Why? Cuz, well, your a fucking faggot. That's real talk. I ain't even tryin' to be funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptic
...whats that smelll?? **sniff** smells like pussyyyy lol

You must be smelling yours....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSinnister
You dont have to do that, everybody knows there straight bitch anyway

Oh... I'm the bitch? Okay. Sure kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexless
V.P hes just a herb who is really trying to live hes rap career on R.V an is OVA-RATED TO THE MAX DAGREE!!!!!
First, you gotta take my balls outta your mouth, then you gotta let them dry. I have twice the career you'll ever have, and all my shits been done OFFLINE. Notice: none of my audio has been posted on RV. Ever (with the exception of the goof-around track with a couple of my boys, but that was ages ago). So it would make no sense for me to live a rap career on RV, without my audio would it? That's what I thought. As far as over-rated, I'm prolly the most under rated mothafucker to ever waste the energy to post on this site. So kindly, STFU.

I wouldn't even need Jimmy's help to merk Tony's weak ass.

villagepimp 08-25-06 09:21 PM

FYI... I just listened to your sorry ass tracks.

Maybe someday when you learn how to rap, I'll battle you. Until then, keep dreaming that you can ever, EVER, be on someone like me's level.

Bitch ass phony ass faggot.

Critic 08-26-06 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSinnister
Why Don't you get another topical head from your crew and battle me and stanza.....Or are you afraid of playing with fire?

My mum always told me not to play with matches !!

But yeah I'm waiting for a reply back I will get at u on Tuesday Sin.

Stanza after this is all done if u still want to go let me know.

1~

Critic 08-26-06 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tony Green~
I will as soon as you start doing audio Betthoven ass nigaa

Loving the weak ass disses no wonder you can't win any audio battles !!

~Tony Green~ 08-26-06 11:21 AM

lol I had 1 audio battle and I can't win any....

Pimp I notcie you and Lucy keep repeating I'm weak this and I'm weak that if I'm so weak why are you so scared to battle this is just proving my point about how all A.I. can do is talk bitch and moan lol so sad

SINISTER 08-26-06 11:28 AM

Alright Poet Get at me mayne............................

Stanza. 08-26-06 12:43 PM

Yeah Poet Im ready when Your ready .................Jus lemme Know

~Luciano~ 08-26-06 04:43 PM

Im not batteling u Phony

im tryin 2 better myself

not up my record on cats ive allready beat

Now leave me alone

lol.Nuff Said

SINISTER 08-27-06 12:56 AM

^^^^^^^ he's a chronic masturbator

[.:D:.] 08-27-06 02:30 AM

yo Tony...son..you pathetic..still goin at Troop? for what? just to say "Yea he beat me once and i beat him once"..nigga seriously..stfu..

..and i say that because i used to be in A.I..back when niggas was actually pressed to get in..lol..sad..

you and ya girlfriends keep sayin A.I wack and shit..but that shit u got goin aint never gonna be as good as A.I ever was..so calm that down..

Heychoo 08-27-06 02:54 AM

All this shit's got me hella confused :wtf:..

villagepimp 08-27-06 03:48 AM

Look Tony. The rhetoric that your weak, and me not battling you, comes down to this.

I have school. I'm trying to find a new job, and in the mean time, I work construction every day I'm not at school. I have 10 mixtape projects I'm working on with my boys. I got several girls I got to tend to. I spend about 5 minutes on this site a day, if I even get a chance to be on here. So, why would I waste, the time to write a battle verse... THEN record a battle verse... and then come on here and have to fucking post it up and shit... when the person I'm battling is a weak ass rapper who lives his wack ass rap career on a fucking internet site? I mean, if you was tight, and it was worth taking time out of my busy schedule, I'd take you up on it. But you have yet to show me anything. Your quality is garbage. Your lines are garbage. Your crew is garbage. Your life is garbage. So until you elevate a shitload, you should probably stop trying to get at cats like me & Troop. It's just not going to workout for you, whether or not we accept.

And if you can't even beat one, how you think you're going to beat two?

(PS: You should've let NOK rest in it's grave... it's an insult to let it get beat on more than already has because of you and your weak recruiting skills. Usually you ressurect GOOD crews.)

~Tony Green~ 08-27-06 04:06 PM

Then why was A.I. ressurected

~Tony Green~ 08-27-06 04:10 PM

LOL .....

Pimp everything you just said is called ducking and bitchin out lol you A.I. boyz are just so hilarious you do al shitload of talking but is yet to bag it up my battle with Troop was my first ever audio battle okay I lost I accept it but now I know how to do things muchg better such as mixing and quality so try me now and see don't you get burned and the problem is you know this but to cover up how pussy you are you just keep repeating the same bullshit over and over again

villagepimp 08-28-06 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tony Green~
LOL .....

Pimp everything you just said is called ducking and bitchin out lol you A.I. boyz are just so hilarious you do al shitload of talking but is yet to bag it up my battle with Troop was my first ever audio battle okay I lost I accept it but now I know how to do things muchg better such as mixing and quality so try me now and see don't you get burned and the problem is you know this but to cover up how pussy you are you just keep repeating the same bullshit over and over again

lmao...

Ducking?

Kid, how is having a FUCKING LIFE ducking?

Only you would be so oblivious to people that don't live on the internet as to call me taking care of my personal life above RV ducking. Kid, don't try to inflate your ego. I'm sorry that me & Troop are the upmost important thing in your life. Maybe you wouldn't be so stressed about RV if you got laid or something.

And AI was ressurected, because It is and continues to be one of the best crews in RV history. Getcha facts right.

~Tony Green~ 08-28-06 12:06 PM

Oh so thats what you guys think A.I. is maybe it was when it first got started but not now its just a crew full of heads with over 1,000 post who think thier to good to drop anything on RV or battle but thinks they can talk shit and never bag it up to be honest witcha no one on RV likes A.I.

villagepimp 08-28-06 04:12 PM

Oh really.

I was under the impression that RV didn't like you.

This is news to me. Quick, get CNN.

Dervla 08-28-06 06:43 PM

Just drop it...Its no used, its not happening and we all have life's, school has started so bleh.

villagepimp 08-29-06 03:15 AM

^gracias

I'm still waiting on CNN.

~Luciano~ 08-29-06 03:17 AM

Im goin back 2 College this Winter

Time 4 me 2 get Focused

and this is still being talked bout?

lol..ni99a makein NOK look bad

smh

~Tony Green~ 08-29-06 12:44 PM

you duckin so imagine how you makin A.I. look one thing I can see is I never ducked a battle even if I new the guy was better than me