RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   TO attempted suicide? wtf? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235430)

J. Luth 09-27-06 10:55 AM

TO attempted suicide? wtf?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2604395

damn yo

Mad Dog 09-27-06 11:53 AM

Dallas Fire & Rescue was called...

man popped too many pills not set himself a blaze...

why'd you think he'd do something like that (i'm not clued up on American sports)

J Summers 09-27-06 11:56 AM

prolly cuz he's a piece a shit and insult to the nfl.. half assed bastard... show some sportsmanship....

Mad Dog 09-27-06 11:59 AM

jus read his time line...

dude had beef wit McNabb

Ace Heratoga 09-27-06 12:14 PM

lol at least im not the only one to here this i was wondering the same thing

Willa 09-27-06 12:16 PM

oh well i dont blame him look who he got traided to : /

∆ P E X X 09-27-06 01:35 PM

dayum that's some shit. his autobiog was on ESPN like a day or two ago too, sure that didn't help : /

DaTrusHurtz 09-27-06 03:45 PM

I think this is some shit that's been blown outta proportion...dude just had a bad reaction to medicine n' news companies wanted some big news so they made it sound like he was tryin' to kill himself

J. Luth 09-27-06 03:47 PM

yea, but iunno they asked him if he attempted to kill himself and he said "Yes". iunno what's up with that. Gotta wait till he speaks on it

M Eazy 09-27-06 03:57 PM

TO has kids...why would he try to commit suicide..

And not to be on some racist shit, but black people aren't known to commit suicide.
I mean, look at statistics. Of course some black people do it, but tha percentage is low on the list. We don't do that.

J. Luth 09-27-06 04:00 PM

^lol like that has anything to do with whether or not TO did commit suicide or not. wtf?

The Jett 09-27-06 04:01 PM

He didnt try to commit suicide.....

It's just a classic case of.....my finger's broke. I aint playin.....I aint gettin drug tested....So let's play with sum pills.....

Ooops! I took too many.

Shit Happens......if ur a bitch with no self controll. And I think he's shown that in the past.

DaTrusHurtz 09-27-06 04:03 PM

He said he tried to hurt himself, not that he wanted to kill himself... also, when they asked him that he prolly didn't know what the fuck he was sayin' cuz he was outta it.. this is just some typical media bullshit

Cocaine 09-27-06 04:08 PM

yeah dude probably just had an allergic reaction from some pills.... wasnt very coherent when being questioned... and news blows it up

∆ P E X X 09-27-06 04:49 PM

^that's a possibility.

it's also possible that like so many celebs before him he lied to the public about his suicide attempt.

gonna need more facts to determien either case.

Cocaine 09-27-06 04:51 PM

^^^ werd to that.. cause it does sound kinda fishy.. how.. the bottles empty.. and he emptied it in a drawer..

TeamOne 09-27-06 08:07 PM

im so happy that i was too lazy to drop him from my fantasy team....... well, in another league, not urs spul

The Jett 09-27-06 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A p e x x
^that's a possibility.

it's also possible that like so many celebs before him he lied to the public about his suicide attempt.

gonna need more facts to determien either case.

But in the end who really cares.....Fuck T.O. its more air for me to breathe

TeamOne 09-27-06 08:58 PM

to attempt suicide or to not attempt suicide??

that is the question

Euthanize. 09-27-06 09:25 PM

this is all a bunch of bullshit, theres no way a rich black man is gonna try to commit suicide overdosing on pills just because his hand is broken. He just had a bad reaction, and If I were TO I would slap the fuck outta that bitch who said he was trying to commit suicide, although she did call the ambulance for him.

Pious 09-27-06 09:33 PM

He's always trying to make the news... maybe he should try catching a football - not suicide.

∆ P E X X 09-27-06 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Jet
But in the end who really cares.....Fuck T.O. its more air for me to breathe

wouldn't want him breathin up all the white mans air right?

TeamOne 09-27-06 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthanize.
this is all a bunch of bullshit, theres no way a rich black man is gonna try to commit suicide overdosing on pills just because his hand is broken. He just had a bad reaction, and If I were TO I would slap the fuck outta that bitch who said he was trying to commit suicide, although she did call the ambulance for him.

TO himself sed he intended to hurt himself.... but it was while he was still under the influence of all that pain medication..... it wasnt the womans words that made the headlines, but TOs OWN words

Abraxas 09-27-06 09:43 PM

I don't believe he would commit suicide.
I hate him but you gotta admit he is a good football player.

∆ P E X X 09-27-06 10:00 PM

truthfully i see no motive T.O. has for attempting suicide when he could arguably be at the apex of his career. this is his opportunity to prove what he's always been saying.

however, I DO see a motive for the media to vulture over another story. i mean if someoen's inebreated from pain killers, it's not difficult to coax them into agreeing to anything seeing that they're numbed to reality.

Fanatic 09-27-06 11:18 PM

i've been fucked up on pills before so trust me, he could have said anything and wouldnt know the difference. so he might not even remember what happened anyways

Euthanize. 09-28-06 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
TO himself sed he intended to hurt himself.... but it was while he was still under the influence of all that pain medication..... it wasnt the womans words that made the headlines, but TOs OWN words

dude what the fuck are you talking about, I just say the news conference on ESPN and he said the painkiller pills got mixed up with the supplement pills he takes. He was not trying to hurt himself, he wasn't trying to commit suicide, it's all a bunch of bullshit rumors. get over it.

Valerie 09-29-06 01:25 AM

Damn I never would of expected this.

Mad Dog 09-29-06 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A p e x x
wouldn't want him breathin up all the white mans air right?

you're half white...it's partly yours as well Apexx...-_-

meh but on another note...i don't know this guy's background too well...so it's hard for me to comment...but perhaps man was going through something that nobody else knew about...