RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Gillie and Lil wayne beef... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236117)

Flip 10-19-06 01:23 AM

Gillie and Lil wayne beef...

i honestly think its stupid because gillie is a very talented ghostwriter...he shuda jus made his own albums instead of just giving his lyrics to wayne....wayne took advantage and got the fame for his lyrics now he bitching because people like wayne's lyrics...and wayne should of never dissed the dude that made him...saying" Gillie i dont think you shud fuck with me..."

this beef is plain out stupid...

Flip 10-19-06 01:24 AM

let me know if yall feel the same way....

Zone Out 10-19-06 10:57 AM

Gille > Wayne
what more is it to discuss

Young Kidd (LM) 10-19-06 06:44 PM

I like wayne's Flow Better.
Because Gillie uses a Faster Variation. But Lyrical..Gillie Takes It...

La Cosa Nostra 10-20-06 01:07 AM

Does lil wayne ever write his own lyrics?

Zone Out 10-20-06 01:14 AM

according to lil wayne he doesnt write he just goes into the booth and freestyles all of his tracks

La Cosa Nostra 10-20-06 01:28 AM

Just when I was beginning to get a tiny bit of respect for that cat..

I find out hes just another wack peice of shit like the rest of em...........

Good stuff......

Flip 10-20-06 10:36 AM

i actually started liking this dude too....fuck it everyone turning out fake...

Eastsyde 10-20-06 02:00 PM

i've never heard of this beef....u got a site to go to that explains it or something?

Flip 10-20-06 05:30 PM

yea let me get it for you...im going to get the youtube videos...i forgot were i read this article at..

Flip 10-20-06 05:34 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHffFMmwndU

thats the first video where they talk about it..gillie

Flip 10-20-06 05:40 PM

heres another video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEiWq2ap91o

Flip 10-20-06 05:43 PM

gillie wrote the whole carter 2 except for like 2 songs lol....aint that some shyt....and lil wayne gave him like 20 percent when he shud get like 80...and the 20 goes to lil wayne and baby...

Young Kidd (LM) 10-20-06 09:06 PM

Nah if gillie did the WHOLE carter 2. Which was one of wayne's biggest and best albums. Gillie should get 100% down straight.

Eastsyde 10-21-06 11:33 AM

just makes me hate lil wayne even more now that he don't even write his own shit

Flip 10-21-06 12:56 PM

basically what gillie is going to make the people do.....

Maleficent 10-21-06 01:20 PM

I hate it when people be saying that Lil Wayne is the best or that he's any good lyrically.

I think Lil Wayne is weak.

Flip 10-21-06 01:25 PM

lil wayne was kind of 1 of the best in the industry until gille put em out on blast..

Sik Wit It 10-21-06 04:04 PM

Gillie's wack..

that is all..

Cola 11-11-06 09:07 AM

lol...Gillie never wrote anything on the Carter 2....look in XXL...Gillie is in there talking shit about Wayne, and says he never wrote for tha Carter 2....but everything else...yes.....

lil wayne is gay

Valiant 11-13-06 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Wit It
Gillie's wack..

that is all..

Who is this Kid anyway? Gillie sounds like some sort of Fuck BOi

N.Tavarez 11-13-06 01:40 PM

well then whoevers writing for lil wayne now kicks gillie up the ass cuz i aint even like wayne until the carter 2.....

Nynth Degree 11-13-06 03:09 PM

So someone ghostwrites the lyrics that Lil' Wayne "freestyles" on every track?

N.Tavarez 11-13-06 03:26 PM

^thats what im saying, if so he's the biggest fraud ever for saying he the best rapper alive

Nynth Degree 11-13-06 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Tavarez
the best rapper alive

That would be me.

Young Sin 11-15-06 11:39 AM

Wow... I heard bout this a while back...... Gillie prolly wrote for Wayne back in tha day but I think Wayne does his own thing now

but it's gay as fuck cuz tha shit Wayne got out is kinda tight to me

Cola 11-15-06 12:10 PM

...no rapper..writes his own lyrics...lol...

Flip 11-16-06 01:25 AM

^^^^^^^^ok u just made yourself look stupid...dont ever post in RV again

Blay'all 11-16-06 02:01 AM

wow @ all yall just jumpin on to this and believing everything people tell you on a rap board...

first of all, The Don of Mics is right, Gillie doesnt even claim to have written for Tha Carter 2, or anything after it. look at Wayne's fanbase, and the whole "best rapper alive" movement. its all about what Wayne's doing on the mixtapes right now, which DOES make him, in my opinion and the opinion of many, the best rapper alive. if you actually listen to Wayne's mixtapes and understand what he's saying (the key part), than you'll realize what i'm talking about. he's almost invented in entire different style of hip-hop in what he does... nobody's style is even close this dude's.

and where are yall getting this idea that Wayne doesnt write ANY of his own stuff? Gillie may have written some of Wayne's old stuff, but when will you people realize the person on the bottom is ALWAYS going to try and steal the flame from the person on top??? and yall are just buying into it at the snap of a finger.

and as far as the whole Wayne claiming to freestyle his shit, if you listen to his mixtapes you can tell some of the tracks that he's just kickin it off the top, and trust me... Weezy F. is in fact an animal.

and, please none of this "you have Wayne in your sig, you're a dickrider" bullshit... yes, i'm a fan, but i just cant stand ignorance and not even giving a rapper a chance because of the region he's from or his style. you don't have to look or act like Mos Def or Common to be a lyrical monster, and that's what makes Wayne so special. he's talking about the same shit that alot of other rappers are, which is what's real to him, AND making it lyrical, which is what nobody else is fucking with.

The End.

Zone Out 11-16-06 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAYBOY
wow @ all yall just jumpin on to this and believing everything people tell you on a rap board...

first of all, The Don of Mics is right, Gillie doesnt even claim to have written for Tha Carter 2, or anything after it. look at Wayne's fanbase, and the whole "best rapper alive" movement. its all about what Wayne's doing on the mixtapes right now, which DOES make him, in my opinion and the opinion of many, the best rapper alive. if you actually listen to Wayne's mixtapes and understand what he's saying (the key part), than you'll realize what i'm talking about. he's almost invented in entire different style of hip-hop in what he does... nobody's style is even close this dude's.

and where are yall getting this idea that Wayne doesnt write ANY of his own stuff? Gillie may have written some of Wayne's old stuff, but when will you people realize the person on the bottom is ALWAYS going to try and steal the flame from the person on top??? and yall are just buying into it at the snap of a finger.

and as far as the whole Wayne claiming to freestyle his shit, if you listen to his mixtapes you can tell some of the tracks that he's just kickin it off the top, and trust me... Weezy F. is in fact an animal.

and, please none of this "you have Wayne in your sig, you're a dickrider" bullshit... yes, i'm a fan, but i just cant stand ignorance and not even giving a rapper a chance because of the region he's from or his style. you don't have to look or act like Mos Def or Common to be a lyrical monster, and that's what makes Wayne so special. he's talking about the same shit that alot of other rappers are, which is what's real to him, AND making it lyrical, which is what nobody else is fucking with.

The End.
lol, Im sorry Blay, but you're a lil wayne dickrider
Wayne didnt invent his style, he bit that from Gillie.
Anyone that says Wayne is hot and Gille is wack never heard Gillie spit, cause Wayne is a less raw version than Gillie.
Gillie wrote MOST of Wayne's shit, not all, but the nigga said MOST! of it.
When Gillie first got signed to cash money Wayne was on some "wobbly wobbly wobbly wobbly wobbly drop it like its hot" shit but when Gillie left he was on some "For fuckin with ya bawl"
They dont even use the word bawl in New Orleans, thats a philly word, Waye even bites this nigga slang.
Wayne even bit that lil neck movement he be doin, man, its a shame

blckout20 11-16-06 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Anyone that says Wayne is hot and Gille is wack never heard Gillie spit, cause Wayne is a less raw version than Gillie.
When Gillie first got signed to cash money Wayne was on some "wobbly wobbly wobbly wobbly wobbly drop it like its hot" shit but when Gillie left he was on some "For fuckin with ya bawl"
They dont even use the word bawl in New Orleans, thats a philly word, Waye even bites this nigga slang.

If anything it sounds like your riding Gillies dick. Wayne spits fire. Carter 2 was hot. Dedication 2 was hot. Like father like son was hot. Can't feel my face was hot. What has gillie done. Wayne's getting on tracks with almost every other rapper in the game right now and almost every verse he puts out is off the leash and nearly every song he's on is instantly hot.

Zone Out 11-16-06 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blckout20
If anything it sounds like your riding Gillies dick. Wayne spits fire. Carter 2 was hot. Dedication 2 was hot. Like father like son was hot. Can't feel my face was hot. What has gillie done. Wayne's getting on tracks with almost every other rapper in the game right now and almost every verse he puts out is off the leash and nearly every song he's on is instantly hot.

Tell me exactly how it seems like Im on Gillie's dick?
You never seen me once say that Gillie da Kid was ill.
If I dont like Wayne why would I like Gillie?
lol, i dont know man, you seem slow.
Saying ALL of Wayne's shit is hot shows that YOU are a dickrider.
You probably dont know how a ghost writer work, so Imma explain it to you.
Every time Gillie's writes a track for Wayne, Wayne's spits it. How ever much money Wayne gets from that track, Gillie gets a %.
Gille has been signed to Cash Money for YEARS, since around 1999/2000. Gillie Da Kid has never released a single or an album. How was he gettin money?
9 times out of 10, the shit that you hearin spit today is shit that Gillie wrote, especially since album tracks dont get dropped as SOON as they're finished

Nynth Degree 11-16-06 01:02 PM

I'm the best rapper alive. [/BALLIN]

Blay'all 11-16-06 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out

there is absolutely no way you can say that Wayne got his whole style from Gillie man, Gillie is just a scrub trynna steal the thunder. yeah, he's a dope lyricist, but that's why he's a ghostwriter. if he really had Wayne's style and Wayne jacked EVERYTHING from him like you say, then why wouldnt Gillie just put out his own singles and be as big as Wayne? okay, so he might have ghostwritten some shit back in the day, what else is new? saying that Wayne got his entire style from Gillie does make you look like a Gillie dickrider like blackout said, b/c Gillie and Gillie alone is the only person who believes that.

Zone Out 11-16-06 05:00 PM

ok
lol, maybe you havent seen enough videos of Gillie
I dont honestly know who stole it from who but they both do the same things

they both scrunch up their faces and shit when they spittin, they both twist they neck and shit when they spittin. their rhyme scheme's the same all that.

blckout20 11-16-06 05:44 PM

I'm sick of people sayin that if you think a rapper can put out hot tracks that your on his dick. What are you supposed to do jus walk around hatin on the entire game. Fuck that. Gillie ain't doin shit and Wayne's tearin up the rap game.

Blay'all 11-16-06 06:51 PM

^ exactly. maybe Wayne just needs to make 9,000 youtube videos about how dope he is then Zone will believe him :)

Maleficent 11-16-06 07:04 PM

I have an announcement to make..

Lil Wayne is wack, hop off his dick, no real hip hop fan would feel his wack ass flow and claim he's the best to do it...

Thank you and goodbye.

Blay'all 11-16-06 07:10 PM

^ lmao, kids who say "real hip-hop" are the jokes to the hip-hop world. but dont worry, i used to think like that in middle school too.

Maleficent 11-16-06 09:19 PM

Im a junior in high school. Besides, I'd have more respect for an elementary kid who fucked with Big L then some lame adult who thought Lil Wayne was the "illest" to ever do it.