RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   This dumbest most pussy thing to say/think is.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236866)

Zone Out 11-06-06 10:53 PM

This dumbest most pussy thing to say/think is..

"im not gonna drop my verse so you can prewrite and feed off of it"
also, let me remind you that its an audio battle

Now, why is this a dumb comment to make?
Because its an audio battle! All audio battles are prewritten, unless you freestyle your tracks off the top of your head.

Why is this a pussy comment to make?
Because it shows that you are scared to lose. If you drop a verse and a nigga can feed off of and win, that means your verse wasnt that good in the first place.

Who agrees?

J. Luth 11-06-06 10:54 PM

uhh..... E-style in the building. BLAOW BLAOW

Logic The Goonie 11-06-06 10:56 PM

Umm, sure. Basing your entire verse off feeding is fucking whack but using it a little is coo.

Zone Out 11-06-06 10:58 PM

I think even a little feeding though, the voters will pick up on that and count it against them

KOOL COL-B 11-06-06 11:03 PM

even if a spicca feeds, people can tell and will b like "u feeded n shit, fuck to you!", so itd b stupid 2 even feed, cuz most ppl will vote against it. personaly, i like to coat my verses wif razor blades - sumbody feeds off it, they gon learn they lesson, werd

J. Luth 11-06-06 11:11 PM

^I thought you were gon say some shit about a spicca being so poor and starving that he needs to be fed and some gay ass homo shit like you normally post.

Zone Out 11-06-06 11:11 PM

^word
so why do pussy niggas act so.. well, pussy?

Young Blaze 11-06-06 11:43 PM

yea WHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

J. Luth 11-06-06 11:44 PM

it's woooooooooooooooo not whooooooooo get it right trey

Valor 11-06-06 11:46 PM

because they never got to experience the joy of pussy....so they get the what you would call it actlikeapussy disease :)

Young Blaze 11-06-06 11:46 PM

wooooooooooooooooooooo

Zone Out 11-06-06 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwip
because they never got to experience the joy of pussy....so they get the what you would call it actlikeapussy disease :)

lmfao
word
I think this would best describe the person in my situation.

Compose 11-06-06 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric Flair
wooooooooooooooooooooo

my forensics teacher looks exactly like ric flair except his hair is black or dark brown or w/e people cut ass on him and he does the woo thing in class like everyday along with that little dance shit he does or w/e

KOOL COL-B 11-06-06 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
^I thought you were gon say some shit about a spicca being so poor and starving that he needs to be fed and some gay ass homo shit like you normally post.

dont werry, i aint gon post about yo starvin marvin lookin ass :cool: werd

Young Blaze 11-06-06 11:59 PM

well he needs to stop impersonating me
or i'll put his wife in a figure four leglock
Wooooooooooooooooo

Zone Out 11-07-06 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
my forensics teacher looks exactly like ric flair except his hair is black or dark brown or w/e people cut ass on him and he does the woo thing in class like everyday along with that little dance shit he does or w/e

Your teacher is a fag, you're a douche for learning from him

Valor 11-07-06 12:02 AM

gayyyyyyyyyyy.......
whenever dude say wooooooo
sounds like hes riding a penis

Young Blaze 11-07-06 12:05 AM

^^^yea you should kno

Valor 11-07-06 12:09 AM

ok cool guy......who impersonating a warn out wrestler from a show on tv who arn't actually really wrestling but instead acting like there wrestling so they can rub theyre have naked bodys all over each other like a bunch og homos but yeah ok dude....ur cool

Young Blaze 11-07-06 12:10 AM

lmao..........that was actually funny

Valor 11-07-06 12:10 AM

btw you mispelled your idols name

Young Blaze 11-07-06 12:13 AM

lol idol...an i didnt.

La Cosa Nostra 11-07-06 03:58 AM

Man people abuse that shit though...

Back when I used to battle on this shit I did that a few times and some people just compleatly dissapeared or made some gay excuse that meant they absolutly cant drop their verse for another day or two..

You sound like a stooge complaining but you just know theyve scrapped what they had and compleatly rewrote their entire verse..

Its better on the net when people just both drop their verse similtaniously and may the best man win...

WhoAmI 11-07-06 08:40 AM

^^thats a point there should be a rule where the battlers have to drop their verses within like 5-10 mins of each other

cos if someone rushed last minute to feed then it would sound rushed n shite so people would think its wack

Zone Out 11-07-06 08:49 AM

^umm, wtf?
no!
what if somebody drop like 4 o click in the morning?
and thats the thing, I DID drop minutes after he dropped, lol @ ME feeding.
Yall prolly dont know, but I've never been banned or dq'd from a battle on ANY site for doing stupid shit like biting/swaying/feeding etc etc.
I battle straight up
but word, yall peep the battle between me and troublesome

∆ P E X X 11-07-06 01:27 PM

.......or you could just drop at the last minute on your sched.

Compose 11-07-06 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Your teacher is a fag, you're a douche for learning from him

and you blame the white man for having to "hustle" like you claim you do, but you're just too dumb for a real job, my education will keep me out of jail while you keep having to take chances every turn you make

and why are you always the first to respond to something i say? you really love me

∆ P E X X 11-07-06 02:11 PM

^The world is not level. the job opportunities that exist where you are don't exist everywhere in the world.

Compose 11-07-06 02:26 PM

^yea i know, but wtf @ degrading me cuz im actually learning something?, that was the point of how i answered him or w/e, guy has no life, a shitload of posts i do he follows and replys saying im a fag or bitch or somethin for no reason

∆ P E X X 11-07-06 02:39 PM

^hey, that's between yall two.

i just want you to understand that you can't get blood from a stone.

Zone Out 11-07-06 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
^yea i know, but wtf @ degrading me cuz im actually learning something?, that was the point of how i answered him or w/e, guy has no life, a shitload of posts i do he follows and replys saying im a fag or bitch or somethin for no reason

shut your lil bitch ass up
show me a "shitload" of posts where I followed your bitch ass
and smh at you gettin mentally ass rapped over some shit I said jokingly.
crybaby, I have a job AND I start college in January
What about you?