RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Your top 9 Rv audio artists (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237021)

Zone Out 11-11-06 06:43 PM

Your top 9 Rv audio artists

Mines are in no specific order

[Prah'Ject
Ike
Apexx
Triple N
Zone Out
Spul
Tony Brown
Tito Bronksy
Ecko]

Once again, no specific order

whats yours?

Young Kidd (LM) 11-11-06 06:46 PM

I like your list...thats prolly mine..two..

I think throw in Black Magic to somewhere..lol..

J. Luth 11-11-06 07:05 PM

no order

triple_N
pra'ject
ike
zone out
apexx
Tha Q

and when these 3 posted up...

Senser
DI Game
Phase One

maybe more iunno... but word

BigTony.Self 11-11-06 07:14 PM

imma say rey,cho,pexx,q,tito,prah...few more but ill edit later

Zone Out 11-11-06 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _LM_
I like your list...thats prolly mine..two..

I think throw in Black Magic to somewhere..lol..

Black Magic, the dude that raps with Ike?
yeah, he decent too

Tha .Q 11-11-06 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Black Magic, the dude that raps with Ike?
yeah, he decent too

^^U kno, it isn't good when ur known as "that guy who raps WITH someone else..."

Zone Out 11-11-06 07:55 PM

Thats true.
But he dont post often on RV, do he?

Nynth Degree 11-11-06 08:00 PM

9th Degree would be on my list twice. [/RV-style]

Magic5 11-11-06 08:02 PM

Ike
Apexx
Black Magik
Zone Out
Triple_N
SPuL

That's about all that I listen to.

.Ike. 11-11-06 08:19 PM

bro yao............

Nynth Degree 11-11-06 08:27 PM

JC Real son.

J. Luth 11-11-06 08:28 PM

yo i heard that new band ike in is pretty dope too yo. "I CAN BEEEEEEE YOUR HEROOOO!!!!!"

Ebircs 11-11-06 08:35 PM

thx !!!!

lol..............ya'll r dummies man..................

but iight

Tha .Q 11-11-06 08:39 PM

^^^I know what you're referring to.

SHHH

M Eazy 11-11-06 08:43 PM

I would be, but I dont even think I get listeners. So, I dont listen to no one elses!

But, when I do listen, the only good people that comes to mind is Ike and maybe Black Magik, but he's inconsistent!

L.E 11-11-06 08:51 PM

Triple N
Ike
Apexx
Tha Q
Prah'Ject
Young Gutta (For those of you who remember him)
Tonyself
Enygma
Will S.Unyu

Don't get me wrong though...there is a lot of talent on this site.

Willa 11-11-06 08:54 PM

triple n
apexx
tito
cho
lethal gk
tha q
and spul cause hes my hoe cupcake nah layins lol :thumbup:

thats about it

J. Luth 11-11-06 08:59 PM

^thanks for the love yo :(

Tha .Q 11-11-06 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
^thanks for the love yo :(

I know right

Someone should compile a list of all the rappers (serious ones) to ever drop on RV

Nynth Degree 11-11-06 09:03 PM

Lol.

Magic5 11-11-06 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T ha Q
I know right

Someone should compile a list of all the rappers (serious ones) to ever drop on RV

Yeah, who here has no life and pays constant attention to RV to make up for it? Alright, get started Q.

Tha .Q 11-11-06 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Yeah, who here has no life and pays constant attention to RV to make up for it? Alright, get started Q.

Thanks for volunteering

:thumbup:

Magic5 11-11-06 09:12 PM

Quote:
Thanks for volunteering

How are you going to attempt to make a comeback out of something that I already made you the butt of the joke for? When I said "Alright, get started Q" that was the joke. So you comeback by saying (basically), "No, you get started Mimesis!"

Nice try, though.

Tha .Q 11-11-06 09:14 PM

^^Yawns...I see someone is in "let's get my rocks off by picking a fight with someone" mode.

Knock yaself out duke.

And, btw, your "joke" FAILS cuz I didn't recommend I DO IT. I recommended someone ELSE do it. So, nothing you said applies to me...

Thats like me sayin "I don't have time to do it, so someone else do it." Then, you come back and say, "Q, why don't u do it."

STFU bitch boy...I hope you get raped in the military.

Nynth Degree 11-11-06 09:16 PM

Just pull out the "god loves me more than you" line. Seems to work. :thumbup:

Tha .Q 11-11-06 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Winters
Just pull out the "god loves me more than you" line. Seems to work. :thumbup:

Jus cuz something is true, doesn't mean u have to alwats state it.

Magic5 11-11-06 09:24 PM

Quote:
^^Yawns...I see someone is in "let's get my rocks off by picking a fight with someone" mode.

Knock yaself out duke.

And, btw, your "joke" FAILS cuz I didn't recommend I DO IT. I recommended someone ELSE do it. So, nothing you said applies to me...

Thats like me sayin "I don't have time to do it, so someone else do it." Then, you come back and say, "Q, why don't u do it."

STFU bitch boy...I hope you get raped in the military.

No, your arguement fails because you never said you didn't have time to do it. You said somebody do it and while it's currently up for discussion most people will still call you human, making you eligible. Then, we get to the point of who would do that dumbass idea? 1. Only somebody who has nothing to do would construct that list and 2. That loser needs to be familiar with RV's audio heads. You are both of those.

Sorry, you lose again.

Tha .Q 11-11-06 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
No, your arguement fails because you never said you didn't have time to do it. You said somebody do it and while it's currently up for discussion most people will still call you human, making you eligible. Then, we get to the point of who would do that dumbass idea? 1. Only somebody who has nothing to do would construct that list and 2. That loser needs to be familiar with RV's audio heads. You are both of those.

Sorry, you lose again.

OOps...don't u feel dumb...Someone already did that idea a year ago...i just remembered...Phenom did...And, he took it a step further...He put their Soundclicks with their names...Like i said, the "SERIOUS" rappers

U asshole...Now, go self medicate in ur lil room while ur father ignores u in the other part of ur lil ass house.

M Eazy 11-11-06 09:31 PM

HAHAHA....this sounds like a retarded "i'm tryna sound educated" beef between two people..

now, lemme guess, they boutta try to say sumthing about me, and they are going to try to make a funnier joke than the other one...but, they read this, and it would seem like an "ignorant" thing to do, since i predicted it!!

Tha .Q 11-11-06 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy
HAHAHA....this sounds like a retarded "i'm tryna sound educated" beef between two people..

now, lemme guess, they boutta try to say sumthing about me, and they are going to try to make a funnier joke than the other one...but, they read this, and it would seem like an "ignorant" thing to do, since i predicted it!!

U mothafuckin Ass...imma kill u with my GAT u fuckin ASS fuck

M Eazy 11-11-06 09:34 PM

Looks like I WIN!!!

:)

Nynth Degree 11-11-06 09:34 PM

Stfu foo u ain't be no gangsta up in dis piece yo hop up off a my gotdam nutttttz yo yo yo.

M Eazy 11-11-06 09:35 PM

HUh? :huh:

What, is tha hell, is you , a, talking about?

Tha .Q 11-11-06 09:39 PM

^6WUT...fuck dat u fuckin fuck

WTF

I got muy gat right beside here

stop luyin

Magic5 11-11-06 10:37 PM

Quote:
OOps...don't u feel dumb...Someone already did that idea a year ago...i just remembered...Phenom did...And, he took it a step further...He put their Soundclicks with their names...Like i said, the "SERIOUS" rappers

U asshole...Now, go self medicate in ur lil room while ur father ignores u in the other part of ur lil ass house.

Who's to say who's a serious rapper? I mean, the whole idea is flawed at the beginning. I don't care who did it. . that just means one guy decided who was serious and who wasn't. That seems like a dumb idea to me. "Well, here's my list of serious rappers. ." I mean, everybody's list could potentially be different.

And lmao, what the fuck are you talking about? My dad doesn't ignore me and I don't self medicate. :wtf:

P To Tha R! 11-11-06 11:18 PM

Apexx
Triple N
Zone
SpuL
Ike
Tito
Prahject
back when senser was here
anhd 20 grand

no order

Tha .Q 11-11-06 11:20 PM

lol @ Cho being absolutely correct

fake ass niggah

J. Luth 11-11-06 11:20 PM

^mu fucka ANSWER ON MSN!!!!! :shoot:

J. Luth 11-11-06 11:21 PM

^to pra'jecttttt

Logic The Goonie 11-12-06 02:48 AM

Someone make one of these about text so I can grow my ego back.