RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Shiest.. Calling You Out (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237688)

Vexual Lyrics 11-27-06 12:46 PM

Shiest.. Calling You Out

Don't matter how many bars.. you pick..

Valiant 11-27-06 01:37 PM

I'll battle you Vex...NAT!!!

*tosses a pokeball towards Vexual Lyrics....and out pops J-360..."

"Go get 'em J..."

J-360 11-27-06 04:01 PM

i guess it's me and u Vex.........

Valiant 11-27-06 04:24 PM

Sorry to put the pressure on you 360, but these days im not in the mood for writing much less for battling...and you need to get out there more, so ima shove all my battles to you.

KR0NiK-U 11-27-06 04:38 PM

^^ ....You really tossed a battle off to your sidekick cuz you're scared?

MoneyMaker 11-27-06 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by شهلا الك

"Go get 'em J..."

^^^ You a real fagg forr thatt one......now errebody sees the bitch in you.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ....J-360....why you bowin down to a bitch?...he told you to gett on ya knees would you do it? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*Froze* 11-27-06 05:26 PM

LMFAO Vex is gonna kill shiest or jay, which ever one...

Vexual Lyrics 11-27-06 05:30 PM

alright yeah I'll battle J.. should be good.

~Kilo~ 11-27-06 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ???? ???

"Go get 'em J..."

Damn Thass Tha Gayest Thing ive Ever Heard.............N Vex i Wanted 360

FlowReal 11-27-06 05:46 PM

LOL....how u gonna dodge a battle wit VEx but take MM's???....hmmmm....suspect....really tho...and then u gonna tell another nigga to handle ur beef???...and that nigga is gonna jump wen u say so???....woah!!!!....i dunno bout yall RapVerse niggaz but as a B.S vet....i gotta call it a bitch move...REAL TALK...

~Kilo~ 11-27-06 05:48 PM

How Dude Gonna Be Grown Talkin BOut Throwin Hiz Boi Out a PokeBall HAHAHA SHiest Licia (NO HOMO)

*Froze* 11-27-06 05:49 PM

LMFAO Pokeball.......kilo....lol.....shit you the status's most humourous.........

MoneyMaker 11-27-06 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowReal
LOL....how u gonna dodge a battle wit VEx but take MM's???....hmmmm....suspect....really tho...and then u gonna tell another nigga to handle ur beef???...and that nigga is gonna jump wen u say so???....woah!!!!....i dunno bout yall RapVerse niggaz but as a B.S vet....i gotta call it a bitch move...REAL TALK...

Nahh....he dodge 5 Battle Requests from me beforre i forced him into it

King Solo 11-28-06 02:35 PM

I'll battle every one of you stupid motherfuckers....

one at a time, or handicap style

Valiant 11-28-06 04:45 PM

*yawns*

What's that I hear? Some more BS crap? You guys are not fo'real. While you guys clinge to your texting capabilities, I'ma stay with my tired ass-self and record "REAL" tracks, with my new mic...It sounds like a call out to me, but as you see I ducked MM's garbage for a reason check out battle, wasn't even worth a drop...so fuck-out Cockboi

King Solo 11-28-06 04:51 PM

^ Battle me then butt-nugget... I will stomp you out.

Valiant 11-28-06 05:09 PM

d1ps3t-d1ps3t-d1ps3t-d1ps3t...OW!

King Solo 11-28-06 05:36 PM

^ Dude, why do you avoid the question ?

Are you scared of an ass whooping ?

~Kilo~ 11-28-06 08:41 PM

Looks That Way N Ayo Nick Nice Verse Against E Mah Nigga

Valiant 11-29-06 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
^ Dude, why do you avoid the question ?

Are you scared of an ass whooping ?

Why lie...You would rape me...But it would be fun none-the-less, I'll take you on that when I'm in the mood to battle again...

Valiant 11-30-06 11:34 AM

FlowReal =

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e...mer/e-thugz.jpg

Valiant 11-30-06 11:35 AM

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e...mer/e-thugz.jpg

Ballerstatus

KR0NiK-U 11-30-06 10:08 PM

^Flow will eat you alive. With Ease, too

King Solo 12-01-06 04:11 AM

I battled on ballerstatus, and as I figured I got dicked out of the win. Enlightend dropped a verse on some 2004 type of shit and still got the win... LMFAO!! And they drop like 2 line votes basically saying.. I wasn't feeling this guy, and this guy was just better... they probably don't even fucking read the verses.

They are all gay... I just required proof. And if any of them battled on here, a site that has evolved beyond the 2004 Herb Years they would get fucking slut-raped by me with their piece of ass stretched, run on sentence bars with the ~~ and // bullshit.

*Froze* 12-01-06 03:41 PM

LMFAO^ lmfao lol haha........you wildN..

King Solo 12-02-06 04:14 AM

No, I'm speaking the truth. And now that I've shown I'm not a pussy and battled on your piece of wack shit site... how about one, two, or all of you come see me on RV and I'll fucking 5-0 the entire lot of you butt-faggots.

~Kilo~ 12-02-06 11:04 AM

Aint Yall Motha Fuckaz Krew??????N Thiz Site Text Battle Threads Aitn even Aktive so Whats Tha pont ive seen tha same battles up there for 2 weeks now u Needa get ova tha fact that u lost n stop cryin aktin like u BigL or sumthin mah nigga

FlowReal 12-05-06 04:08 PM

ill battle u NICK FLETCHER...this site or BS...dont matter....no more talkin....

Valiant 12-05-06 05:25 PM

^Chill, don't wet your E-Tampon

FlowReal 12-05-06 08:02 PM

ill battle u too.....
no more talkin.....
two battles.......
one here.....
and one on the STATUS....

Valiant 12-05-06 08:24 PM

*pokes Flow with a stick to see if he has a hissy fit*

Enlightend 12-05-06 08:39 PM

lmao it whatever ta me....................
i excepted a battle wit nick he failed ta show.................your so called evolved style ass with no flo....................... i battled him on bs he lost 3-5 and shiest got ko'd 0-3
why cause bs votes fair and this site cant take there dick out each others asses long enough ta even read the verses.......................... end a story so stop cryin kid
an your voting style on here bullshit i would rather see a 2 line explination the your weak shit

J-360 12-26-06 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyMaker
^^^ You a real fagg forr thatt one......now errebody sees the bitch in you.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ....J-360....why you bowin down to a bitch?...he told you to gett on ya knees would you do it? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i took me a while 2 find out tino was a bitch and he dragged me along wit him...he got alota balls 2 do dat...but thnx for gettin my head straight now i can breathe and think better...my bad tino but.....u on ur own now