RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I proved that God doesn't exist. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237712)

Pious 11-27-06 11:23 PM

I proved that God doesn't exist.

How you ask? Simple.
According to the Holy Bible; the first two people on Earth were Adam and Eve. This means that in order to breed, they would have to fuck and make babies. Their kids would then have to fuck each other - giving birth to fucked up deformed pieces of shit that would then have to fuck themselves also. They would then birth even more deformed fucked up kids and so on. So my question to you is... Do you really believe that man could survive thousands of years of severe genetic deformities? Even if we could; due to these deformities, we would not be created in the true/original image of God. Meaannninnng, God either A.) does not exist or B) is a fake. Case closed.
And next time you're fucking your girlfriend... Remember that you're in the same family. You both came from Adam and Eve.

Psfh. Bullshit.

Cola 11-27-06 11:25 PM

ur an idiot...plain and simple...

Young Kidd (LM) 11-27-06 11:25 PM

Um...as for the Adam and Eve thing that just makes me lauhg..

but the deformities is wrong. Despite the factor of more often than not and that Incest is extremely disgusting, there is also the factor that your child would be perfectly normal.

or Gay..hence Serb.

lmao

Pious 11-27-06 11:29 PM

Lol serb is a deformed gay because his parents participate in incest.

KOOL COL-B 11-27-06 11:29 PM

T-Bag from prison break turned out normal... well, physicly, werd

La Cosa Nostra 11-27-06 11:30 PM

Dude.......

Even a fucking retard could figure out that adam and eve is just a name used to refer to 'man' and 'woman'..

L.E 11-28-06 12:10 AM

Science has proven all human DNA comes from one female.

Enough said.

-TeamOne- 11-28-06 12:12 AM

dude must have forgot tha god is god, u think he would let their kids be deformed,fuckin idiot

JTR 11-28-06 12:13 AM

^^ lmfao, sure it has...

L.E 11-28-06 12:14 AM

Maybe there are deformed people.

Therefore the term ugly was created.

Young Kidd (LM) 11-28-06 12:15 AM

Who cares? really.

If you don't believe you dont, if you do you do. In the end what happens?

JTR 11-28-06 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.E
Maybe there are deformed people.

Therefore the term ugly was created.

The term ugly was created for people like you :thumbup:

Terumoto 11-28-06 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quic 16 aka LM
Who cares? really.

If you don't believe you dont, if you do you do. In the end what happens?

wtf, you finished that in a terrible way. It had potential.

You should have said "In the end, you know what happens." instead of whatever you said instead.

Shear Kaughn 11-28-06 12:49 AM

lame ass thread.......damn this is a lame ass thread.......kill yourself with your bare hands

DC 11-28-06 12:55 AM

The kid that made this thread is a fucking idiot, OBVIOUSLY adam and eve are metaphores for the first men and women created, are you kidding me? you think the creator would be idiotic enough too make just two people too populate the whole planet? What if a fuckin lion killed one of them, game over, oops.

damn

Logic The Goonie 11-28-06 01:14 AM

Who's to say that we aren't deformed? How do you know how perfect the first man and woman were created? If they were perfect specimens, even beyond any modern standards of course, then we could be ugly deformed pieces of shit compared to them.

Ooooh, burn.

DC 11-28-06 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
Who's to say that we aren't deformed? How do you know how perfect the first man and woman were created? If they were perfect specimens, even beyond any modern standards of course, then we could be ugly deformed pieces of shit compared to them.

Ooooh, burn.

True, but its still a stupid thought... lol

Ltizzle 11-28-06 01:36 AM

this is quite possibly one of the single dumbest things i've ever heard

John Rippington 11-28-06 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates

Ooooh, burn.

Son you'z a ugly muh fucka! I think u da guy dat proves dat post :laugh2:

John Rippington 11-28-06 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltizzle
this is quite possibly one of the single dumbest things i've ever heard

I think u dis da dumbest thing I ever read, da fuck is a L Tizzle? :laugh2:

TROUBLESOME™ 11-28-06 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Rippington

rofl sigged...........................

John Rippington 11-28-06 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublesome06
rofl sigged...........................

I aint gave u dah premision to do dat boi

Terumoto 11-28-06 04:44 AM

What is the meaning of your life, John Rippington?

John Rippington 11-28-06 04:52 AM

U really wanna know dat son? Ok, aight, check diz...

I pose a conundrum to you Terumoto, a riddle if you will. What’s the difference between you, and a mallard with a cold? Ones a sick duck... I can't remember how it ends but your mother's a whore!

John Rippington 11-28-06 05:00 AM

Diz bitch can't even talk dat beef back to da OG

DC 11-28-06 11:16 AM

You can't call someone dumb and start every word in that sentance with a "d" it just doesn't work...

Past Tense 11-28-06 12:55 PM

Thats one really bad example and a lame quick exuse to why you dont belive in God....You know how much faith you have to have that God Doesn't exsist? God is REAL! You just have to open up to him and let him come in so you can feel the holy spirit....then you will realize how powerful God is.....man hes done alot for me in the past few days......and I'm not turning back now

.Ike. 11-28-06 01:53 PM

well something had to create the world...it didnt just pop up out of nowhere....and people and other living things didnt just pop up out of nowhere....

so there has to be a god.......dont be a dumbass....

it may not be the christian god...it may not be whatever god that u think it is...but there is a god

Compose 11-28-06 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pious
How you ask? Simple.
According to the Holy Bible; the first two people on Earth were Adam and Eve. This means that in order to breed, they would have to fuck and make babies. Their kids would then have to fuck each other - giving birth to fucked up deformed pieces of shit that would then have to fuck themselves also. They would then birth even more deformed fucked up kids and so on. So my question to you is... Do you really believe that man could survive thousands of years of severe genetic deformities? Even if we could; due to these deformities, we would not be created in the true/original image of God. Meaannninnng, God either A.) does not exist or B) is a fake. Case closed.
And next time you're fucking your girlfriend... Remember that you're in the same family. You both came from Adam and Eve.

Psfh. Bullshit.

i dont believe in that adam and eve bullshit, but thats just 1 little reason the christian hippies conjured up for our civilization lol, and thats pretty self explanatory how it couldnt of worked out, so yea you still have a shitload more "theories" to "disprove"

god exists its just not that stupid adam and eve bullshit, if the big bang is true and evolution is true then god is the one who triggered the big bang and put little stupid fuckin gay plants on earth so they can fuck each other and mutate into weird things and keep going

Compose 11-28-06 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
Thats one really bad example and a lame quick exuse to why you dont belive in God....You know how much faith you have to have that God Doesn't exsist? God is REAL! You just have to open up to him and let him come in so you can feel the holy spirit....then you will realize how powerful God is.....man hes done alot for me in the past few days......and I'm not turning back now

i've been willing to "open up" and all that shit for god for a long time, and theres no difference in my life, still the same shit

so yea, dont give false hope cuz that doesnt work for everyone, god likes to fuck with some people and give others everything they want for some very odd reason

Maleficent 11-28-06 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Dude.......

Even a fucking retard could figure out that adam and eve is just a name used to refer to 'man' and 'woman'..

If you actually believe it to be a reference, you're beyond a fuckin retard.

Past Tense 11-28-06 02:58 PM

I dont get everything I want
I've been suffering the past weak from panic attacks and I just so happend to open up the bible and there was a verse that said "cast all of your anxietys on him because he cares" 1 Peter 5:7 and I was reading 1 Peter 5:6-10 I mean those verses really opend up my eyes and I am not suffering from them any more.....and i thank God For that. in matthew it says "KNOCK AND THE DOOR WILL BE OPEND" you have to knock...you have to have 100 percent faith and belive that God will heal you......not 50,75 not even 99.99999999......sure its 100 percent or nothing......The Devils going to try and condem you to belive that God hasn't forgiven you or wants to help you..remember God is ALWAYs FAITHFUL IN YOU!!

Sean Gunner 11-28-06 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleficent
If you actually believe it to be a reference, you're beyond a fuckin retard.

You do know that The Bible is historical right?

DC 11-28-06 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
I dont get everything I want
I've been suffering the past weak from panic attacks and I just so happend to open up the bible and there was a verse that said "cast all of your anxietys on him because he cares" 1 Peter 5:7 and I was reading 1 Peter 5:6-10 I mean those verses really opend up my eyes and I am not suffering from them any more.....and i thank God For that. in matthew it says "KNOCK AND THE DOOR WILL BE OPEND" you have to knock...you have to have 100 percent faith and belive that God will heal you......not 50,75 not even 99.99999999......sure its 100 percent or nothing......The Devils going to try and condem you to belive that God hasn't forgiven you or wants to help you..remember God is ALWAYs FAITHFUL IN YOU!!

Werd, i've had a similer experience from when i first became religious.

Ltizzle 11-28-06 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Rippington

lmao @ you making no sense

Ex-Haust 11-28-06 04:34 PM

There Was No God.. The Bible Is Ridic.. " I Shall Not Destroy Something I Created " Good You Didnt Create It Fag.... Everything Was Moldeg From Water.. Matter Of Fact Billions Of Years Ago This Planet Was ALL WATER... its so retarded.. the time they said he existed was when it was impossible for human life to exist.. he was suppose to exist before the sun did.. wdf? once the rose grew from the water it created living organism's.. i think the first human was originated by a ape.. then human fucked the ape and created another breed of human... we was all conceived by animal sex... as sick as it sounds...

John Rippington 11-28-06 04:36 PM

^^ You is a fucking looooooooooser son, yo bitch ass got 2 losses already, son u suck dat phat dick, fagaline!

Ex-Haust 11-28-06 04:39 PM

word son.... them no show losses on my record hurt my credibility horribly..eat a dick nooblet...

John Rippington 11-28-06 04:50 PM

Son I wuld murk dat ass!

Ex-Haust 11-28-06 04:57 PM

ummm first you need to know how to spell would, and that, and no one says dat anymore so no you wouldnt murk dat ass... and nice job going off topic dumb ass...