RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Album Reviews (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Bow Wow-The Price Of Fame (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238822)

Kordozar 12-27-06 10:11 PM

Bow Wow-The Price Of Fame

Well Actually I Thaught This Cd Would Be Ass To The Highest Power But It's An Ok Album.Bow Wow Comes A Little Harder And You Can Start To Tell That His Gghost Writer Put Contributed To Most Of The Good Lyrics.

1)Intro-Bow Wow Talkin On It Blah.I Hate How He Acts Like He's The Best Rapper Ever.

2) Price Of Fame- I Like The Beat Sounds Nice Verse Keeps It Cool Through Out The Whole Song.He Talks About His Experience In The Rap Game Yeah But The Beat Is A Head Bobber Ya Dig 8.5/10

3) 4 Corners feat Lil Wayne, Pimp C, Short Dawg, And Lil Scrappy- Bow Wow Comes Of First Does Ok In His Verse.Pimp C Is On The Chorus.Short Dawg 2nd His Verse Is Way Better Then Bow Wow's He Has Pretty Decent Punchlines. Scrappy 3rd He Really Didn't Do Anything Spectacular.4th Weezy You Know He Had The Best Verse Nigga Said So Ahead Of The Race I Don't Know What Lap Im On.Lil Wayne Basically Made This Song One Of The Best On Here. 9/10

4) Outta My System feat T-Pain-Bow Wow Talks About His Relationship Im Guessing What He Had With He Ciara. T-Pain Is On The Chorus Does An Iight Job On It Nothin Major.Bow Wow Sounds Like He Did On Like You In The Second Verse. 7/10

5) How You Move It- A Wack As Club Song..Really Not Feeling This Song But The Beat Kind Of Sounds Like Rubberband Man 4/10

6) Shortie Like Mine feat Chris Brown- Yo I Really Like This Song Chris Brown Does His Thing In This Jawn.Bow Wow Talks About Having A 1 Of A Kind Girl.Blah You Should All Know It Comes On The Radio And Tv Alot. 9/10

7) I Don't Know About That feat Young Capone- Bow Wow Wants To Be Like T.I So Bad In This Song. I Like This Beat.I Guess It's Produced By Nitti .Bow Wow Talks About How Much Money He Has And He Doesn't Know About Being Broke And All..Young Capone Does Is Just Young Capone Nothing Else 6/10

8) Tell Me- Another Song Like How We Wants To Get His Old Girl Back Or Whatever Not Liking The Idea Of Having Two Songs On One Album With The Same Moral..Nice Beat And It Sound Like That Is Chris Brown On The Hook Ad Libin.. 5/10

9) Damn Thing feat Da Brat- What The Fuck It's About Half The Album Full Of Songs Towards Females..You Can Tell T.I Wrote This For Him Listen To How He Starts To Spit In The First Verse..Thats All Imma Say Ya Dig... 7/10

10) Bet That- He Talks How His The Best Thing For Any Girl Im Assumin...He Does Pretty Good In This Song I Like It...Nice Beat Has A Little Screwed And Chopped Part On The Chorus Pretty God 8/10

11) On Fiya- Some Type Of Down South Anthem..... Beat Is Average......Chorus Is Average Not Diggin This One Like That..5/10

12) Give It To You- Another Club Song....Sound Like A Dre Beat.....Rofl Just Listen To The Song.....

13) Imma Flirt feat R.Kelly- By Far The Best Song On Here Yall Should Already Know Why..R.Kelly Kills This Jawn Bow Wow Did Good On Here Too..Im Really Feeling This BeatThe Chorus Is A Little Long Though But R.Kelly Makes This Song The Best On Here 10/10

Bow Wow Had Somebody Write This For Him Point Blank....T.I Really Can Ghost Write For A Nigga Lol Good Album Though

Zone Out 12-28-06 08:30 PM

If what if TI DIDNT write this for Bow Wow then what?
You would have to say that he IS the best rapper ever?
Blllah
Lil Wayne is ass, Short Dawg has been poppin in the D for the longest.
I think maybe you rated some of these songs too high

Kordozar 12-28-06 10:06 PM

Lil Wayne Ass? Shut The Fuck Up

Zone Out 12-29-06 02:51 PM

"I have no brain Im retarded
we're all not the same Im a martian"

Nuff Said, Lil Wayne is ass!

Kordozar 12-30-06 10:15 AM

" I Hit Niggas In The Head Like Vonage
Well Im Lebron If He's Jordan"

That Shit Hot...You Got Ya Own Opinion I Have Mines

Zone Out 12-30-06 01:09 PM

OMFG
Lil Wayne said he hit niggas in the head like Vonage!?!?!?
FUUUUUCK I just used a punchline like that

Kordozar 12-30-06 02:44 PM

You Should Know He Said It If You Quoted Some Lines From The Same Song In A Previous Post...You A Biter Lol

AutoMATIKā„¢ 12-30-06 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
You Should Know He Said It If You Quoted Some Lines From The Same Song In A Previous Post...You A Biter Lol

Makes sense ...

Zone Out 12-31-06 02:11 AM

Nah I heard this shit on Music Choice.
It was Mister C;s mix and they mixed Jay-z's original verse with Wayne's verse.
I aint ever heard Wayne's whole version.
He be like.. "IM PAID! IM PAID! IM PAID!!"
Ya dig?

p4ntzistheish 01-03-07 08:56 PM

This shit is PG.

Flip 01-06-07 04:01 PM

wayne is sick...dont hate...

Ebircs 01-06-07 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
"I have no brain Im retarded
we're all not the same Im a martian"

Nuff Said, Lil Wayne is ass!

LOLOOLOLOL.......................

thas funny...but yeah...lil wayne is garbo

Cola 01-09-07 06:49 AM

Another great Album by T.I>

Shear Kaughn 01-13-07 04:04 AM

hgjkuiuuuuuuuuuuuu

So.Rell 01-15-07 07:22 PM

Whoever says Lil' Wayne is garbage should die a slow painful death...

Lil Wayne could rip a lot of Rappers out just name a few besides Jay-Z Andre 3 Stacks lol and Nas...And also Lil Wayne is getting recognized he is one of the very few rappers out of the south that is lyrically talented and sure Wayne says a few whack shit, don't we all, hell Jay-Z and Nas have before same with Pac and Biggie

-Zone Out- 01-16-07 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by So.Rell
Whoever says Lil' Wayne is garbage should die a slow painful death...

Lil Wayne could rip a lot of Rappers out just name a few besides Jay-Z Andre 3 Stacks lol and Nas...And also Lil Wayne is getting recognized he is one of the very few rappers out of the south that is lyrically talented and sure Wayne says a few whack shit, don't we all, hell Jay-Z and Nas have before same with Pac and Biggie

*looks at where you're from*
Enough said

So.Rell 01-17-07 08:18 AM

Nah buddy that's where I live, Born and Bred in Dayton, Ohio...I'm just being Real New York ain't doin shit right now Juelz Nas and Jay the only ones holdin it down...

Keep it Real or Keep it Moving

And I probably spit better than half the nggas on this site my Audio's Fiyah

-Zone Out- 01-17-07 12:41 PM

Dayton, Ohio aka little cincinnati which is Coon Ville

So.Rell 01-18-07 12:15 AM

Wow buddy go on somewhere, Dayton the slums homeboy so go on with that...why you talkin shit on the net go on boy...lol net beef is for lames

-Zone Out- 01-18-07 07:31 PM

net beef?
nigga Im tellin it like it is.
5 niggas from detroit could come to dayton and run that entire lil pit stop of a town
and you dont rap better than me
fall back, monkey shit

So.Rell 01-19-07 10:26 PM

lol wow son go on with your life you've been on this site since 03 think your good at rap and ain't got shit to show for, go on lil ngga...don't knock the town homeboy...but like I was saying...Lil Wayne is nice whoever disagrees can suck a dick...but yeah Bow Wow, I know homeboy he corny already as it is...the Album is better than his previous ones but then again that ain't sayin much...

oh yeah don't know if anyone heard but Lil Wayne got his Jaw Broken like the other day, homeboy hit his shit hard cause Wayne was talking shit while playin craps...Ngga's these days lol...

but anyway, much love...pCe...

Kordozar 01-20-07 12:50 PM

Baby Confirmed On The Radio That He Didn't Get His Shit Broke

So.Rell 01-21-07 10:27 PM

oh aight 'preciate the info on that but he got his shit rocked right?

Epidemik 02-01-07 07:56 PM

Bow Wow is wack

& so is WeezyFuckin baby...... & you know its true he got ghostwriters, listen 2 carter 2, then lsiten 2 stuntin like my daddy...... speaks 4 itself

Kordozar 02-01-07 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by So.Rell
oh aight 'preciate the info on that but he got his shit rocked right?

Nigga Said He Aint Even Get Touched.....

So.Rell 02-02-07 08:36 AM

Epidemik he really doesn't have ghost writers homeboy, you need to get the info straight, there is no possible way he has it when he has release about 5 mixtapes in a short period of time...I admit his crew Young Money may help him with his punches (just like Memphis and Beanie do with Jay-Z or Lloyd Banks does with with 50) but he doesn't have ghost writers...it's almost impossible, but on The Carter I believe Gilly helped him out with punches but Wayne took that style and went up with it...and Stuntin like my daddy is not good enough its one fuckin song...Listen to the album then judge him...So quit hatin on Weezy let him do him you sqaure lol...

Back to the Topic...Bow Wow is a chump

Sik Wit It 02-21-07 08:21 PM

damn.. dis nigga did a Bow Wow album review.. damn..

L. Veracity 02-22-07 05:20 AM

Justin Timberlake's album was reviewed here
so why not pansy ass Bow Wow? :)

but yeah, I'm sure it's trash...by my personal standards
prolly way too much R&B for a damn rap album lmao

Blackmage 03-07-07 02:16 PM

Ok my opinions....

Bow wow's new cd is better than his last....but his last cd had disney font on it.....enough said...

Lil wayne TO ME (you guys form your own opinion) Little wayne is like a mediocre shit...it's always shit but everynow and then it doesn't have a smell...you know after it sits long enough...

I personall can't believe we have a bow wow cd review....you're the man just for mannign up and doing it....werd. :thumbup:

NoSkills 03-09-07 07:55 PM

fuck bow wow.
JEEZY AND WEEZY BIOTCHES!!!

Young Sin 03-22-07 11:37 AM

Jeezy Gay Ass Fuck

Indeph 03-22-07 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
Another great Album by T.I>

Lmfao nice

3rdshift513 03-22-07 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zone Out-
Dayton, Ohio aka little cincinnati which is Coon Ville

come to cincinnati an say that shit...lol

Young Sin 03-22-07 11:52 AM

oo shit get him

3rdshift513 03-22-07 11:58 AM

lol, cant have niggaz talkin down bout my city

Zone Out 03-25-07 02:09 PM

When I used to live in Cincinnati I used ot be like "Cincinnati is lame ass hell." and all people did was agree with me like "yeah I know bra"
then they would ask where Im from and I'll respond Detroit and the FIRST thing everyone would say is "i got a cousin in Detroit, his/her name is blah blah" like I know them or somethin

But dog you gotta admit.. cincinnati is full of ignorant ass niggas that be doin stupid shit for no reason
and niggas be hatin on each other all the dame time
and majority of the bitches is burnin
ANNND its an AIDS epidemic goin on down the way.
dog
its insane

3rdshift513 03-26-07 02:06 AM

it is what it is, i dont know when you live there or what type of niggaz you fucked wit but dem type of "ignorant" niggaz is everywhere and yea we got our share but grimeyness has always been cincinnati's mo...so it dont even matter to me...aids is a worldwide epidemic, not jus over the rhine...

Zone Out 03-26-07 03:33 PM

I lived there not too long ago
I moved there march of 06 then moved back to Detroit october of 06
I aint goin lie, I got MUUCH love for cincinnati niggas
I got some niggas down there thats goin be my niggas for LIFE, namsayen?
but majority of them niggas is ignorant as hell and ONLY be tough when they like 20 niggas deep

and true aids is a worldwide epidemic but down the way is like the mecca of it
dog, c'mon now
would you fuck a girl if she told you she lived on Vine Street?
haha

I was livin in westwood and I worked at the Levee so you know I had to catch the bus thru price hill and down the way to get there
but I also knew niggas in winton terrace and lincoln heights
like.. the short time i was down there I was the man. everyone knew me as Detroit

3rdshift513 03-28-07 11:02 AM

downtown CINCINNATI is the mecca of aids lol?!? im pretty sure detriot has more ignorant mutha fuckaz and ppl with aids than cincinnati...but i aint trippin it is what it is...we get down in the nati and do it like we supposed to...ride or get rolled on

skeptikal 03-28-07 01:53 PM

Lol, all rappers develop styles, and seperate them selves. or at least they try.

And the thing is, rappers like mf doom, deltron, ghostface killa, and a large population of the underground scene, would merk everyone of the phony mtv rappers.

And would shred bow wow and all these rappers your talkin' 'bout here to a million pieces.