RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Willa Peer You Fat Fucking Slut!!!!!!!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240065)

J. Luth 02-17-07 03:43 PM

Willa Peer You Fat Fucking Slut!!!!!!!!!

stop abusing your mod powers you stupid bitch.... go on the subway diet fatty :shoot:

WhoAmI 02-17-07 03:47 PM

looool i see she's been at it again with the thread closings or bannings or something?

J. Luth 02-17-07 04:01 PM

thread closing... this second straight time when i had both links. I feel like slappin' a hoe f'realz son. F'REALZ!!!

Ysdat 02-17-07 04:05 PM

lol. its just a thread.

Tha .Q 02-17-07 04:13 PM

You know why you lose weight on the Subway diet? It's cause it's gross.

P To Tha R! 02-17-07 04:30 PM

what's the subway diet consist of btw..cos I actually like subway...lol..

but anyway..

yep she's a stupid ass hoe..we all kno that...AND she hop on every dick on this site...lol been on trip's like a mufucka...lol..ain't that sum shit...OH and yeah mah it's jus a site..and plus we gave links....

n PLUS..I can't tell yo face from you're dirty ass pitbulls..

DOLLA BACK...

Sir Smash'Alot 02-17-07 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P To Tha R!
what's the subway diet consist of btw..cos I actually like subway...lol..

but anyway..

yep she's a stupid ass hoe..we all kno that...AND she hop on every dick on this site...lol been on trip's like a mufucka...lol..ain't that sum shit...OH and yeah mah it's jus a site..and plus we gave links....

n PLUS..I can't tell yo face from you're dirty ass pitbulls..

DOLLA BACK...

probly the whole wheat bread is the only diff

but thats only if your fat and living off fast food anyways, so many beter diets that taste so much better

P To Tha R! 02-17-07 04:35 PM

^^word 2 dat...

anyway if im ever in need for a diet ill think about subway

J. Luth 02-17-07 04:37 PM

WORD SON!! she want beef with MAS or some shit? :nono: FALL BACK!! LEAVE US ALONE SON!!! YEA I CALLED YOUR BITCH ASS SON!! WHAT CHU GON DO BOUT IT!?!?! GODDAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!feel Like i'm on crack cuz of you biatch! :shoot:

Shear Kaughn 02-17-07 04:45 PM

she hasn't done me wrong in anyway.......so i'm not gonna bash her

J. Luth 02-17-07 04:50 PM

^well you're OYD so i doubt she would.

I think it's cause I didn't RTF. and ROFL @ if that's reason, I left 3 feedback on tracks saying "RTF" to TITO track, to "See No Eveil" track with enygma, and some other one. NONE of them replied back, I know Tito saw it cuz he like "Thx for feed spul" but Nooooo it's ME and prahs thread that gets closed.

fuckin' bitch. do something better with your life you whore

Past Tense 02-17-07 04:54 PM

ITS WILLA AND HER CREW AT THE MALL!!

Tha .Q 02-17-07 04:54 PM

Who wants to eat Subway everyday?

ugh

Sir Smash'Alot 02-17-07 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Q
Who wants to eat Subway everyday?

ugh

Well I like subways
but I dont know about enough to eat it everyday

J. Luth 02-17-07 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
ITS WILLA AND HER CREW AT THE MALL!!

rofl word that movie was tight

Past Tense 02-17-07 05:54 PM

the dude on the far left reminds me of my friend chris

cuz thats how he trys to dress

*SmokeSomething* 02-17-07 06:24 PM

post pics................................

J. Luth 02-17-07 07:25 PM

where is this gorrila at?

Willa 02-17-07 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™
stop abusing your mod powers you stupid bitch.... go on the subway diet fatty :shoot:

Learn how to read the rules!

P To Tha R! 02-17-07 07:46 PM

^^^^u not even telling him what he did wrong....

BTW I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID YO PITBULLS ARE CUTER THAN YOU..

shit...UZE UGLY

J. Luth 02-17-07 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Learn how to read the rules!

WTF YOU STUPID GORRILA LOOKING HOE WITH MOSQUITO BITES ON CHEST?!?! atleast fuckin' SAY WHYYY YOU CLOSED IT. wtf is your problem gorrila?

both our links to feedback WERE within the 5 day rule shit. wtf? really stop being a fuckin' bitch and abusing your power.

*pisses on banana and throws it at you*

J Summers 02-17-07 10:55 PM

comin from the fuckin raghead who looks like a rat..."dollaback" pshh

Past Tense 02-17-07 11:00 PM

^weren't you the one that dissapeared after you got dissed?

and you still run your mouth?

ehhh

J Summers 02-17-07 11:05 PM

eeeez u aint need to run your mouth in a thread about fat people

J. Luth 02-17-07 11:24 PM

^son stfu Breezy fuckin' left you when he saw how much of a joke you are when you dissappeared from site after I ripped you. you pussy. you ain't king of shit.

"Your name J summers is soo last season that i'm makin' J fall" BITCH. TRY AND GET UP

B. Magik 02-17-07 11:37 PM

Fight Fight Fight!!

Past Tense 02-18-07 12:09 AM

lol you couldn't talk crap about me...im not the one that got butthurt over the internet because someone dissed me

i had 12 people diss me on one song here and i didn't leave..in fact the next day i dropped a track...

Paranoid 02-18-07 12:10 AM

she does this to alot of people, dumb slut.

J. Luth 02-18-07 12:15 AM

^LOL son stfu you the same dude who bitched and whined to willa. you snitch ass mu fucka....... with your fake ass generic feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
your thread got closed because paranoid pm'd me complaining that you didnt rtf. If he hadnt pmd me 3 times crying it would be open. But he complained so i closed it since it is a rule ill ove3rlook it unless someone cries about it go leave feed on his track and ill reopen it

wtf that ain't no rule. OK I'ma cy about tito then

"YO WAA WAAA WTF!?!? TITO AINT LEAVE ME FEED BACK!! CLOSE HIS THREAD!! CLOSE HIS THREAD!!!"

there now fuckin' close his thread too then... stupid slut

J Summers 02-18-07 12:51 AM

please cuzz some kid dissed me over the internet and got a hundred plays cuz he said it was a akon track, and i'm butthurt, yeah and breezy aint spitten wit me no more aye....why dont u check out our new mixtape..get ur facts straight

TROUBLESOME™ 02-18-07 12:53 AM

you still suck cock^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BigTony.Self 02-18-07 12:55 AM

yo truth be told the songs forum mods abuse they powers alot theres songs threads in there with zero links staying wide open like nothing.........

J Summers 02-18-07 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROUBLESOME™
you still suck cock^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

comin from the kid from the burbs who superimposed a picture to look like he's been doing things...please lets be real here, all three of you are still 'broke' rappers...

J. Luth 02-18-07 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
please cuzz some kid dissed me over the internet and got a hundred plays cuz he said it was a akon track, and i'm butthurt, yeah and breezy aint spitten wit me no more aye....why dont u check out our new mixtape..get ur facts straight

STFU who cares about how it got there. that has nothing to do with how that made you stfu and dissapear from a site where you made a list of people who you said you could own.

fact is, YOU WACK, and you bit a fabolous line in one of your old audio battles. Some japan flag line. fact is, you had to go solo cuz Breezy could tell how fuckin' wack you are son. my diss wasn't even the best shit out, BUT it was still much better than anything you could do. and you are YET to prove me wrong. Stop shit talkin' and prove you better than me. All you do is talk. stfu already son

J. Luth 02-18-07 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
comin from the kid from the burbs who superimposed a picture to look like he's been doing things...please lets be real here, all three of you are still 'broke' rappers...

and how are you any better than anyone? nobody fuckin' knows you outside of your fuckin' lil town of Alanson. you ain't known IN ANY OTHER STATE!! stop acting like you made it, you ain't do shit. You know how many wack rappers open up @ random shows? seriously... i mean you'd think if you DID make money or if you WERE good, you'd be able to afford a good mic, better than the shitty ass quality you have. OR BETTER YET, record in a studio. fuckin' chipmunk

J Summers 02-18-07 01:10 AM

damn son be ez on da keys, yea fuckin computer geek...next song i do i'm biting half ur verse what u gon do..post a thread online calling me names, oooh boss up

J. Luth 02-18-07 01:15 AM

^rofl and what you tryin' to achieve by biting half my verse? rofl that's stupidest thing i heard. good luck with that pussy. YOU AINT KING OF SHIT!!!! even breezy ain't like you son

Ysdat 02-18-07 01:46 AM

spul get over it.

B. Magik 02-18-07 01:49 AM

Lmfao he called the dude a chipmunk hahaha

Past Tense 02-18-07 01:54 AM

not getting paid?

alright then.....lol