RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   M.A.S VS. J Summerz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240248)

Willa 02-24-07 10:25 PM

M.A.S VS. J Summerz

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=218464

king of nothin'
www.soundclick.com/prahject

Keep the shit talking out of the song threads. ANYTHING IS ALLOWED IN HERE. Everyone can vote for which track they liked better. Even though we all know it was a one sided battle lol

J. Luth 02-24-07 10:29 PM

lol prah don't say he king of the north. you should of put King Me up there too. Do you do anything right? :nono: :shoot:

Cola 02-24-07 10:57 PM

ummm..pra ject killed him hands down

Willa 02-24-07 10:58 PM

find king me ill put it up there

J. Luth 02-24-07 11:00 PM

http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/...&songID=4657429 lol

Paranoid 02-25-07 12:59 AM

the first link doesnt even work, Willa you stupid idiot.

*Froze* 02-25-07 01:00 AM

J Summers.........is gay...lol

We hurt his feelings, dude said this about his own song "It can't be that bad"

Paranoid 02-25-07 01:02 AM

prah murdered the duke hands down though even without hearin his shit. His gurl sounds sexy though, little dick mad lucky I guess.

GKillaz05 02-25-07 04:39 AM

yo, I think its dope that Summers took three kids on in one song, instead of wasting his time makin' 3 differnt songs, and word.. he'd own cuddlesome, SpUL, your just fuckin' feelin' yourself way to much... so I think he beat both of them, or is better then both of them. Now as far as Prah goes, he owned J hands down, but still if I got to pick who won or whatever I pick summerz, just cuz his track is tight, and he got mad people comin' at him and he a one man army nah mean?..

P To Tha R! 02-25-07 07:13 AM

^^^lol it says whats better my diss or his diss..."now far as prahject goes he owend j summers hands down" thats it my nigga..

and para that ain't his girl, thats one of my brreak offs lool, nah she a friend..summer's a homo, thats why willa be fuckin him..u do kno willa a tranny right?

Zone Out 02-25-07 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKillaz05
yo, I think its dope that Summers took three kids on in one song, instead of wasting his time makin' 3 differnt songs, and word.. he'd own cuddlesome, SpUL, your just fuckin' feelin' yourself way to much... so I think he beat both of them, or is better then both of them. Now as far as Prah goes, he owned J hands down, but still if I got to pick who won or whatever I pick summerz, just cuz his track is tight, and he got mad people comin' at him and he a one man army nah mean?..

So J summers won because he dissed alot of people NOT BECAUSE HIS DISS WAS GOOD!?
smh
you're a shithole

J. Luth 02-25-07 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P To Tha R!
^^^lol it says whats better my diss or his diss..."now far as prahject goes he owend j summers hands down" thats it my nigga..

and para that ain't his girl, thats one of my brreak offs lool, nah she a friend..summer's a homo, thats why willa be fuckin him..u do kno willa a tranny right?

son it's mas or j summers, not just you sonnnn.

BigTony.Self 02-25-07 12:30 PM

Quote:

Saying shit like dat only gets para more excited. :hump:

GKillaz05 02-25-07 01:58 PM

what the fuck?.. I mean I gave him more of the advantage, cuz he is takin' on more than one kat, and his track was hard as fuck. Like I said though, if it came down to prah vs summers, I would give it to prah.although after listenin to his track a few times, it doesnt seem to hit as hard as it does the first time you listen to it.

Paranoid 02-25-07 02:04 PM

Quote:

I understood that when i heard it. cause we all know prah aint good enough to really speak to another dudes chick:thumbup:

P To Tha R! 02-25-07 02:15 PM

^^homie i'd take every female u ever known

Mad Dog 02-25-07 03:10 PM

lmao...Prah's a better MC than J Summers ever will be...sorry man im cool wit both but i jus dont really feel ya tracks overly...and SPuL's track King Me was on my playlist for 2 months...sorry man...

Zone Out 02-25-07 03:15 PM

everyone in mas is a better mc than j summers will ever be

TeamOne 02-25-07 05:36 PM

J Sums shit was corny.... Prahs wasnt.... thats wat it boils down to

Paranoid 02-25-07 09:10 PM

Quote:
^^homie i'd take every female u ever known

uh huh....... :help:

Jay Rose 02-26-07 06:53 PM

catique
prah - took you 1:40 to get into the rapping.....am i the only person who thought this was really really really annoying......and yes boring.....

-i dont understand the chipmunk if its a refrence to his high voice then thats kinda weak
-feed you a banna clip....honestly bro stuff like that is overused and lame....not to mention so far from the truth seein how this is internet beef you aint never gon see summers nor do i believe you will ever shoot someone....
-bow wow line didnt really make much sense kinda random and lame
- birds and bees?? honestly is that a streach for what summer represents?
- clean like wood it will make you float......what......how is that...ugh ill leave that alone
- whiter then your own face.....so race make you good at rap? ha lotta controversy comin out of that......

- one thing i noticed was both beats were mainstream and you kinda just copied the flow used on them before....no origanitly?
-a gay joke?
-willa pit bull is the first semi decent punch ive heard
- come at me happy? am i the only one who thinks taht sounds lame?
- king of the north shit sounds good but yet like i said totally copied off of 50....

all in all you sound good on the mic, decent flow like i said half stolen from the artists who rode the beat first.....you have alotta energy which is good....but to put it plain your lyrics were lame.....kinda corny and like that hindu guy in street fighter.....a HUGE STRECH to land a punch......ive heard plenty better n frankly im dissapointed.....

summers
-like i said to him this murder tip shit and guns n all taht.....blah enough is enough its the internet guys.....
- the slow flow on the beat is distracting and kinda annoying....
- your voice is WAY WAY WAY WAY too forced
- missle pro---lame
- rag head....only cool is spul is one or is a decent of one....are you? otherwise its a strech
- steal from you....yea yea i dont care bout hoods....
- my thursday was lame....but the mermaid was kinda original....so half props....
- GOOD LINE : "money aint shit, if you always had an honest living." cuz no matter how much yall want to look ghetto i know its so true for most if not all of mas
-snitch - hahah i find it a half decent subliminal to zone out...for all the shit he got for claiming to snitch.....
- the start of the second verse.....no....never agian....lame
- haha cuddlesome.....a decent line
- dolla back line is okay
- he makes some valad points with tony and tito.....sorry but true
- pop they coller line is kinda jsut boring.....
- spul you do look down in alot of your pictures....so that punch hit.....hahahahahah der der der
- spul did your parents buy that ride you pose on pictuers with>? if so haha.....
- outro.... eh... the grounded line could be funny i unno.....kinda lame....annoying outro now that i think back.....

all in all your flow was worse....your energy was almost the same but your production left your vocals too low on the beat taking alot away from it.....i feel your lines wern't as corny.....sorry but on the summers vs prah thing i think substance wise summers had the better somg.....catchyness prah had the better song.....so all in all summers was right...king of the north is shared with tito n tony.....the end

J. Luth 02-27-07 12:16 AM

lol I don't see what willa was getting @ comparing both songs.

a prah song dissing summers and then J summers diss mainly dissing me with a few lines about troublesome and one about Zone, then just talkin' shit to prah and rest in outro. LOL

P To Tha R! 02-27-07 02:19 AM

jay, my summers diss took me 5 mins 2 write while some bitch was givin me head go figure, nigga..he ain't worth good lines

Jay Rose 02-27-07 05:21 AM

i didnt say who was better...i just disceted the tracks.....im coo with both of you so thats how im taking it...the deepest i go into this is at track level only

TROUBLESOME™ 02-27-07 07:28 PM

g killa faget where u from homo................i know you aint sparking that fucking jaw off still id smash j summerz and you you fucking joke...........get at me when u done being a pussie we from tha same place...so man up or shut tha fuck cuz this shit like summerz fucking net talk homo ......like i said get at bitch prah smashed this faget and ill show g killa how bad j gon get ripped....i just got shit on my plate right now called dollaz.......unlike you broke fuckz m.a.s on em again bitches ahahahahaha

J Summers 02-27-07 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROUBLESOME™
g killa faget where u from homo................i know you aint sparking that fucking jaw off still id smash j summerz and you you fucking joke...........get at me when u done being a pussie we from tha same place...so man up or shut tha fuck cuz this shit like summerz fucking net talk homo ......like i said get at bitch prah smashed this faget and ill show g killa how bad j gon get ripped....i just got shit on my plate right now called dollaz.......unlike you broke fuckz m.a.s on em again bitches ahahahahaha

see thats the diffrence, this is ^^^^^Acting, why would u talk like that

TROUBLESOME™ 02-27-07 07:32 PM

cuz he from tha same place thas why cocklick if you lived here id say tha same thing u kids r hard on tha net when theres a screen up in front of ya bitch faces but in reality your punkz and you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paranoid 02-27-07 08:09 PM

Quote:
jay, my summers diss took me 5 mins 2 write while some bitch was givin me head go figure, nigga..he ain't worth good lines

lmfao! that's fuckin deadly.

TROUBLESOME™ 02-27-07 10:24 PM

stop riding his cock ..................................diss him youself lady

Zone Out 03-01-07 04:51 PM

All I got to say is, yall niggas is lame.
J Summers is wack
and Jay 286 comes off as dope but he's really shit water

GKillaz05 03-01-07 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROUBLESOME™

dog, you are one fuckin' corny motha fucka. Staight up, lmao.. I am from K-Dub homie, where the fuck you hidin'?

P To Tha R! 03-02-07 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
All I got to say is, yall niggas is lame.
J Summers is wack
and Jay 286 comes off as dope but he's really shit water

loooooooool at shit water

ThatsWhatSheSaid 03-02-07 09:23 AM

Meh, dont like either with that fake G shit :nono:

TonyTone 03-02-07 07:21 PM

oh fuck, i need beef. yal ready to make me start battlin niggas on the street again. oh shit, b more here i come!

Zone Out 03-07-07 12:33 AM

since we obviously won this shit can MAS start postin up songs without links now?

Willa 03-07-07 12:37 AM

yea you all have a month to post whatever with no links
But the next person to talk shit in comeones thread will be banned no exceptions
so no posting in j summerz threads
and j no posting in any mas threads

*Froze* 03-07-07 10:51 AM

Jay 286 is nice........
But Summers is bein whack...