RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   DaTrus Is BITCH!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240327)

Restricted 02-28-07 09:32 AM

DaTrus Is BITCH!!

After yesterday where he posted up in the Pinkslip thread I made saying he would battle me if Strobe approved it, and Strobe pm'd me last night and said that he would ban whoever lost the battle since we both agree'd on it. Now dismorning I show DaTrus Strobe accepted and DaTrus talking about how he don't want to battle anymore because he says I'll just get another account.

So..

Here is my word to the whole Rapverse Board, if I lose against DaTrusHurts in that pinkslip battle I will leave the site and never come back.

Now DaTrus, quit being a wack bitch, grab the balls you claim to have and step up and battle like you said you would, don't back out and tuck ya dick between ya legs homo.

I'm setting the battle up, whether you have dignity will show if you accept the battle and man up.

Bitch :thefinger

Restricted 02-28-07 09:43 AM

Fine, you know what if he is scared of the pink slip factor, just have him battle me regular and we'll see who is better, that way he doesn't have to worry about not having a life to connect to everyday.

Restricted 02-28-07 09:46 AM

^Maybe he didn't want the option of being kicked off the site if he did lose..

I don't konw, I just want to battle this kid!! lol I wish he would just battle me, what the fuck is the big deal with it?

Restricted 02-28-07 09:49 AM

But I get no satisfaction is knowing that I beat him one vs. one, because he claims he is better than me..

Plus, the dude has never picked up a microphone in his life. That'd be like me fighting an armless person....where is the fun in that?

ThatsWhatSheSaid 02-28-07 09:51 AM

Both bitches? DaTrus for not accepting, and for Syn making this a 3 day bitch fight, give it up?

Restricted 02-28-07 09:54 AM

^You are obviously not a real life battler because you would know about beef and pride..

ThatsWhatSheSaid 02-28-07 09:54 AM

^- No Shit! I just get high and spit for the GBA, net beef is wack, and there is no thing as iPride ;)

Restricted 02-28-07 09:58 AM

^That's why this site has no passion nor active battling..

This is a BATTLE site, if you don't come here to battle then you are a waste of space on this forum lol

ThatsWhatSheSaid 02-28-07 10:02 AM

Excuse me? Whats the site called? Rap verse, oh thats right, not battle verse, i can elavate off of more than battles, im trying to step my game up to audio tryin to not fucks with text, n shit, ive gotten into mad battles at this site, this isnt my only name, i have an alias from back in the day, i remember beatin caliph, got jocked against bone collector but w/e im just sayin, ive put it down enough now im just kickin back, but i can always hop right back if need be

Mad Dog 02-28-07 10:32 AM

if Strobe IP banned DaTrust...him making an alias account wouldn't work...

ThatsWhatSheSaid 02-28-07 10:37 AM

IP bans aint shit, id just use a proxy and come back :laugh:

Mad Dog 02-28-07 10:42 AM

i think the desperation to get back on here after a pink slip battle is amusing

Restricted 02-28-07 11:23 AM

No doubt lol This cat is shook, he can't battle me and that's why he won't step in to do it.

Logic The Goonie 02-28-07 12:33 PM

No, seriously, y'all are acting like this is 2004 again. We're basically done with that phase, you can get clowned like a mother fucker just MENTIONING text, nevermind getting all hyped up about a pinkslip text battle. Just drop your tracks on this motherfucker and post in the lounge so you can interact with fellow emcees who are trying to make moves.

That = the new RV.

Mad Dog 02-28-07 01:11 PM

^ Something i can agree with

ThatsWhatSheSaid 02-28-07 01:20 PM

Text, oh noes, you gon' clown me? :)

M the Literal 02-28-07 01:32 PM

You kids are ridiculous.

WhoAmI 02-28-07 02:05 PM

^^is that M Eazy??

DaTrusHurtz 02-28-07 04:25 PM

I ain't afraid of pink-slips, i just got on my plate grad school work, 2 jobs, a fraternity, and i'm 3 different rap leagues. I got better shit to do than battle newbs like this kid calling me out. I don't battle in front lines, its a pointless waste of time. If I battled every newb that called me out it'd get annoying. I battle people every week better than this fag.

Only motivation to battle him is if pink slips could really be enforced, but when i win he'll just create a new account so battle is pointless to me.

∆ P E X X 02-28-07 04:41 PM

there's always at least one pussy in a pinkslip battle.

Restricted 02-28-07 04:55 PM

^Exactly lol

Trus, man everyone here knows I am more of a veteran than you and you come in here with all your excuses and shit, but in the end you are just scared to battle me or you'd just do up 20 lines real quick and fucking battle.

You suck at battling and you know I'll beat you and that's why you won't battle me lol

Restricted 02-28-07 04:58 PM

You will lose and it's a gurantee from me, and I am 100 percent for sure you can't touch me in any degree of rap son. Straight up, you've been on this board everytime I log in so don't talk to me about being busy lol

DaTrusHurtz 02-28-07 04:58 PM

ur more veteran than i am? lol, ur a newb! Your join date don't change that. You write like a newb and ur entire career's accomplishments is beating newbs in front lines.

Whatever, I've declined a ton of battles against people with no skill. Ur just another fag to add to the list. I battle in leagues n' tournaments, thats it.

BTW, I'm online here when i'm doing other shit in the background. I'm at work right now. Often I'm doing homework and on here at the same time. Difference is ur here and its the only thing ur doing at the time.

Restricted 02-28-07 05:00 PM

We will hold the battle in your league, is that better for you? lol So that way you can battle me in a league..

And you're only fooling yourself by telling yourself those lies :thumbup:

DaTrusHurtz 02-28-07 05:04 PM

WE DID BATTLE IN MY LEAGUE YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Think of it this way. Who's the mod? Me. Who sets up battles? Me. Who determines who faces who? Me.

I FUCKING SETUP A BATTLE ME VS. YOU IN THE LEAGUE. That was my choice. I could have easily set myself up a battle against someone else so how u gonna go on this shit that i'm afraid of u? I just don't feel like wastin' time with u in some shitty front lines battle, thats all.

Restricted 02-28-07 05:08 PM

^& my verse is better =)

You're scared to battle me, straight up..

Heychoo 02-28-07 05:09 PM

dog im tired of all this faggot's bitching. for real. its just a TEXT BATTLE on the INTERNET. if he wants to keep bitching, then he can fucking pinkslip me. i dont care if im on this site or not if people are going to bitch like this and take shit THIS serious.

Restricted 02-28-07 05:17 PM

^Who said it was serious? I don't go through my day thinking about Rapverse lol

When I get on here, this is just shit I do to make this site interesting for myself. I love beef and hate bitches like him. Dude is straight homo for real, don't kid yourself.

Heychoo 02-28-07 05:20 PM

So are you going to make the match or not?

Restricted 02-28-07 05:21 PM

Of what? Trus said he won't battle..

DaTrusHurtz 02-28-07 05:23 PM

No Wireless challenged u to a pink-slip dumbshit.

Yeah, you can't read, we all know.

Heychoo 02-28-07 05:23 PM

did i say between you and trus? no.

Restricted 02-28-07 05:23 PM

Yea I'll battle you after I battle Trus, that's no problem.

Heychoo 02-28-07 05:24 PM

HE'S NOT GOING TO BATTLE YOU.

either battle me or shut the fuck up. im FOURTEEN and i dont take this shit as serious as you.

Restricted 02-28-07 05:26 PM

Don't come in here to protect ya butt buddy lol Like I said you'll wait your turn and I'll battle after I beat DaTrus.

Basically you're going to see this shit until Trus steps up and battles till then there is going to be much shit posted and more and more and etc.

Shoulda saw this shit I posed up of Cali back in the day...

Heychoo 02-28-07 05:27 PM

son, you're full of shit. what you're saying is that you have 20 lines pre-written for DTH that took you a week to write, and you dont want to have to try to think of something fresh against a guy that you know you CANT beat. just shut up, this is text bruh. if you're scared you're scared...you're also fucking homosexual.

Restricted 02-28-07 05:29 PM

^Like I said "bruh" lol I'll lay you out next after you're fag of a friend Trus.

You're an easier match than him, so I'm not even worried about it.