RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Rapverse Vs Rapbattles. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240565)

K 03-09-07 03:49 PM

Rapverse Vs Rapbattles.

you no what im on about the on going beef, you should just battle and get it over and done with....who would be down?>

Heychoo 03-09-07 03:52 PM

wtf there's beef again? i always thought that RB's always going to be superior to RV in everything accept Audio.

K 03-09-07 03:57 PM

rb has gone down alot...but if the heads came back they would destroy rv.....you should battle

Titan 03-09-07 04:05 PM

yea,RB would merk RV in text,end of story

Heychoo 03-09-07 04:08 PM

you're just trying to keep WYR going i guess?

and believe it or not some kids are actually elevating on rb. thats still not saying much. i' 9-6
in LLL and i've seriously been writing the equivilant of marv.

Titan 03-09-07 04:11 PM

shut up heychoo

Magic5 03-09-07 04:13 PM

Roflz, "Yeah, rapbattles is way better than rapverse in everything except for rap! HA HA!" Good job.

Titan 03-09-07 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Roflz, "Yeah, rapbattles is way better than rapverse in everything except for rap! HA HA!" Good job.

we got some good audio heads also,but we are dominant in text

K 03-09-07 04:17 PM

brandon and tax would kill you ;)

is wireless heychoo?

Pure Knowledge 03-09-07 04:18 PM

Rofl, out of the 14,698 members on this site. 14,697 can't rap, and I don't need to waste my time.

Heychoo 03-09-07 04:18 PM

wtf who are you, titan?

and mim - Topical/Poetry RB>RV..same goes for text, barely..RV has BETTER QUANTITY of audio...but RV's TOP audio heads...can they match up to 10, Kris, Av?...

Heychoo 03-09-07 04:18 PM

and yeah, i'm heychoo.

Titan 03-09-07 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K
brandon and tax would kill you ;)

is wireless heychoo?

brandon heat?

and yes he's heychoo

K 03-09-07 04:24 PM

rofl and wireless being heychoo, i merk yu in LLL ;)

word who wold be down for this?

Titan 03-09-07 04:25 PM

i'd be down for RB,but im only in LLL JR.

Heychoo 03-09-07 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K
rofl and wireless being heychoo, i merk yu in LLL ;)

word who wold be down for this?

lol that was like me 3rd week of ever really texting. i would have won that shit if i hadnt fucked around with all the K and Bro punches.

K 03-09-07 04:27 PM

word..............

K 03-09-07 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wireless
lol that was like me 3rd week of ever really texting. i would have won that shit if i hadnt fucked around with all the K and Bro punches.

pic battle me and you on wyr.....?

Titan 03-09-07 04:28 PM

wyr?...,who are you on RB K

Past Tense 03-09-07 04:29 PM

lol i'd be down like a clown charlie brown

Heychoo 03-09-07 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K
pic battle me and you on wyr.....?

nah dude i dont feel like it. i dont even care for text anymore, im just keying shit in LLL and doing this gimmick shit. i'm trying to get back into topicals. i'll go sign up on that though. and titan, K..is...K.

Titan 03-09-07 04:31 PM

K-tip...im guessing

Ysdat 03-09-07 04:33 PM

what a bunch a fucking geeks. webiste vs website. Who gives a fuck? Nerds.

Heychoo 03-09-07 04:33 PM

...no. Titan, i'm guessing you're new to rap sites?

K..he's in AI..was...idk...his ass is never on rb anymore.

Titan 03-09-07 04:35 PM

ooooo,dont know him,just joined RB couple months ago

K 03-09-07 04:36 PM

look me up in the hall of fame nucca....

and na im on www.whoyoureppin.com now.....

Pure Knowledge 03-09-07 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar

Amen. Besides, RV would lose anyway.

Past Tense 03-09-07 05:03 PM

lol oh nozzzz weez gonna get pwnd byz teXXT hEAdZZ

Ysdat 03-09-07 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Knowledge
Amen. Besides, RV would lose anyway.

who really cares what "site is better" than entire thought of getting together with your "site freinds" to prove your better than another internet site is fucking stupid.

*waits for*
your just saying that cause you know RV will get merked

:sigh:

Pure Knowledge 03-09-07 05:28 PM

Quote:
who really cares what "site is better" than entire thought of getting together with your "site freinds" to prove your better than another internet site is fucking stupid.

*waits for*
your just saying that cause you know RV will get merked

:sigh:

I didn't even know there was a "rapbattles". Still, this idea seems incredibly gay.

∆ P E X X 03-09-07 07:53 PM

Quote:

thank you.

you have to be king herb to actually give a fuck enough to go through with that. Then again, that describes RB perfectly. a bunch of pimple faced nerds who haven't seen a real pussy since they came out of one, that log online to escape the real world that they don't fit in, then sit around and circlejerk each other all day to feel like they matter to somebody. lmao yeah man your typed up poems you call rap are cool lol

now you wana suck somebody else into the social shithole you call a life?? aaaaahhahaa nah man, its all good.

E Looch 03-09-07 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
thank you.

you have to be king herb to actually give a fuck enough to go through with that. Then again, that describes RB perfectly. a bunch of pimple faced nerds who haven't seen a real pussy since they came out of one, that log online to escape the real world that they don't fit in, then sit around and circlejerk each other all day to feel like they matter to somebody. lmao yeah man your typed up poems you call rap are cool lol

now you wana suck somebody else into the social shithole you call a life?? aaaaahhahaa nah man, its all good.

LMAO

EXACTLY

Zone Out 03-09-07 11:06 PM

lmao @ comin out the blue with this beef shit
nobody on here even THINKS about rb and vice versa
but umm
word
rb audio > rv's.

Past Tense 03-10-07 12:50 AM

Oh Snap E Looch Where You Beeennnnnnnn!

K 03-10-07 02:36 PM

word what a faggot...

Dabatos 03-12-07 01:32 PM

ROFL we been through this already, no point in doing it again. its jst plain stupid. Why care bout them? lol. They're boring there and the atmosphere here is bettter period. Dont care bout skills cuz i dont battle nemore, that shit is old to me. Song making is boring, im jst here to chill. No point in battling for bragging rights.

L.I. 04-12-07 06:13 PM

bitches and hoes baby. bitches and hoes

J-2wice 04-13-07 05:31 AM

Quote:
thank you.

LMFAO

pimple faced nerds....

BUWAHAHAHAHAHA

WhoAmI 04-13-07 09:05 AM

Quote:
thank you.

true stories lool