RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   times def. aint goin' good for me (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240604)

Past Tense 03-12-07 07:04 AM

times def. aint goin' good for me

man some of ya'll complain about some stupid stuff

again i get in a fight wit my uncle who's 33 and lives at home wit his mom WITH THIS WIFE..knocked him on the ground.....I got kicked outta my house because I had my speakers on too loud on accident......and he tripped out on me...i went to get some juice this morning and he came out startin with me so i knocked him on the ground and i gave him a gash on his back..he told me he was callin the cops.....i didn't even want to sock him......my grandma held me back..and his wifes the reason why i aint hit um..now im out on my own with about 140-150 dollars to my name...i used to think that was a lot..that aint nothin now.....lifes wakin up on me now........i gotta go getta job and find a place to stay...soo imma be stuck at my friends house untill then....my grandma owns a resturautn and hes the main cook and hes not going there this mornin..and today was the first time i seen my grandma cry in a long time..i dont even feel like livin' right now......seriously........this is an everyday struggle with me

Past Tense 03-12-07 08:01 AM

thank God ......my mom's is lettin me stay with her untill i get on my feet..i gotta go take my G.E.D. testing so i can go to college..man i need to get out of here..........

New Meth0d 03-12-07 08:07 AM

all you need is god and everything will be alright my child

Past Tense 03-12-07 08:38 AM

Actually thats really what i need........only thing that brings me from the pain

no doubt

ThatsWhatSheSaid 03-12-07 08:44 AM

Just keep your head up, n your eyes on god

Its easier said than done but just tell him whatever he wants to hear, you dont have to do it, just yes him to death whenever youre getting bitched at, not alot of frustration can come out of a onesided conversation where the answers always yes, least thats what i do ;)

Past Tense 03-12-07 08:56 AM

lol man its already set in stone..im gettin a job today and im going to move in with my mom till i get about 2 g's saved up so i can get my own place....this is serious to..im gonna be working a lot now........and then on top of that i gotta get this rap thing goin'

J Summers 03-12-07 09:38 AM

you think thats bad...i'm sorry you couldn't live a day in my shoes

∆ P E X X 03-12-07 11:51 AM

fuck all that toilet shit man just read into budhism dude. read The 4 noble Truths, and see how you feel after that

Jay Royal 03-12-07 12:00 PM

tell me why you're posting this to RV?
posting that shit up here wont help you

∆ P E X X 03-12-07 12:02 PM

^sure it could. theres peopel here who talk about more stuff than rap.

Jay Royal 03-12-07 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
^sure it could. theres peopel here who talk about more stuff than rap.

nah, when u r broke u go get a job and stop crying on internet

*edit*
relating to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense

..now im out on my own with about 140-150 dollars to my name...

New Meth0d 03-12-07 12:10 PM

im sure if your still on the internet things can't be that bad...hel i could be wrong you could be at a public library with all your belongings in a duffle bag next to you.

Jay Royal 03-12-07 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meth0d
im sure if your still on the internet things can't be that bad...hel i could be wrong you could be at a public library with all your belongings in a duffle bag next to you.

^word to that

Zone Out 03-12-07 12:27 PM

lmao @ this
stop cryin and suck it up, pussy

Mad Dog 03-12-07 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
lmao @ this
stop cryin and suck it up, pussy

werd...i was gonna say this...

Pure Knowledge 03-12-07 01:53 PM

Ahahaha.

KOOL COL-B 03-12-07 02:32 PM

so wait, u still gittin that Impala? werd

NoSkills 03-12-07 07:22 PM

what tha fuck??? damn g, if i was broke i'd be doin somethin to get bread not be on tha fuckin internet and shit. what tha fuck you want folk to do? you want me to donate some RV bucks to ya or sumthin. fuck outta here and grind, bitch

Past Tense 03-12-07 09:14 PM

i justpicked up all my stuff im stayin with my mom for a while

and will sun shut the hell up your still suckin on your mommies titties go back to your mansion......

i gotta get my own place......lol

Summers all you do is get money and drink

i aint even trippin though im at the library with all my crap.....but whatever

Tha .Q 03-12-07 09:17 PM

Past Tense...

Read 2 Chronicles 20:15

That's all you need.

Forget the rest.

Terumoto 03-13-07 06:04 AM

"and he said, "Listen, all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem and King Jehoshaphat: thus says the LORD to you, 'Do not fear or be dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours but God's."

Why does God battle -_-

∆ P E X X 03-13-07 02:22 PM

^hey, why wouldn't he.... battlin is fun!!!

Paranoid 03-13-07 03:38 PM

shit happens, lmao @ knockin him to the ground though. dudes how much older and you handled him.

Dufflebag Boy 03-13-07 04:41 PM

did ur grandma put her back out and break a hip when she was holding u back??? lol j/p but yea sounds similar too what happened to my cuzin..he got kicked out after getting in a major fight with his parents and had nowhere to go, no friends took him in like they said they would and he has no relatives there so he ended up sleeping on a park bench across the street from the church for a few days..his parents finally took him back in though..

Crazy Hades 03-13-07 06:18 PM

Quote:
Past Tense...

Read 2 Chronicles 20:15

That's all you need.

Forget the rest.

Since God is testing everyone, this could be his test to see if he can raise himself up. How many people have died after relying on only God to keep them going?

Pure Knowledge 03-13-07 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Why does God battle -_-

I battled God at the Rucker back in '88.

Past Tense 03-13-07 09:35 PM

wooh im at the library again

i got some money from my mom to see 300

it was pretty cool.....lol imma be stuck here till my mom gets off though

and i cant do music for a long time which is even gayer

Magic5 03-13-07 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
^hey, why wouldn't he.... battlin is fun!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Knowledge
I battled God at the Rucker back in '88.

Roflz, dope shit yo!

Sir Smash'Alot 03-13-07 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindstate
did ur grandma put her back out and break a hip when she was holding u back??? lol j/p but yea sounds similar too what happened to my cuzin..he got kicked out after getting in a major fight with his parents and had nowhere to go, no friends took him in like they said they would and he has no relatives there so he ended up sleeping on a park bench across the street from the church for a few days..his parents finally took him back in though..

I would never push my grandmother off of me

Just seeing my grandmother fall has calmed down me and all my cousins from what ive seen

and cant say i know what youre going thru, but good luck

Past Tense 03-13-07 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Smash'Alot
I would never push my grandmother off of me

Just seeing my grandmother fall has calmed down me and all my cousins from what ive seen

and cant say i know what youre going thru, but good luck

ferreal i got the upmost respect for her..thats why i cant stand to see that dude who's 33 live at home with her still WIHT HIS WIFE liek its not a big deal....ic ant stand it..but its whatever...i gotta just chill

∆ P E X X 03-13-07 09:43 PM

aye fuck it man, just go rob somebody. why do you gve a fuck?

its a cold world son, so stick a screwdriver in somebody's ribs

Cola 03-13-07 09:45 PM

hahahah, u dont even have a G.E.D......that 33 yr old is a spitting image of you in 15 years....

J. Luth 03-13-07 11:27 PM

Quote:

ROFL damn son. damn... that's harsh LOL

P To Tha R! 03-14-07 05:29 AM

everybody can get hope..I can't preach to you cos im lost also but good luck..one.

P To Tha R! 03-14-07 05:31 AM

Quote:

pexx the same cat told me not to rob nobody!!...fugg that..that's more like it b

∆ P E X X 03-14-07 07:32 AM

aye man, if my alternatives are sleep on a bench and starve, or eat tonight, im gonna pick eat tonight. fuck that. rock bottom aint nothing new to me

i try to avoid it man but if i got no choice i got no choice. period.

GKillaz05 03-14-07 11:28 AM

lmao at goin' from tellin' him to read the bible, to goin' out and jackin' someone. All I can say is stay up, things will turn around for you soon! Just find a chick wit' money, or wit parents wit money.. lol, but yo.. the only thing funny i read in your original post is that you are able to knock out your 33yr old uncle, but some how your g-ma could hold you back?.. lol

Zone Out 03-14-07 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
i justpicked up all my stuff im stayin with my mom for a while

and will sun shut the hell up your still suckin on your mommies titties go back to your mansion......

i gotta get my own place......lol

Summers all you do is get money and drink

i aint even trippin though im at the library with all my crap.....but whatever

suckin on my mama's titties?
nigga Im OLDER than you
and mansion?
lmao, thats even funnier.. my mama live in a 1 bedroom apartment
nigga what you're so called "goin thru" now is everyday for me
yo mama gave you money and you WENT TO THE MOVIES!?
thats smart..
if she gave you some money and you DONT have to pay it back you should've used it to look for a job OR get you a hustle going

Zone Out 03-14-07 12:46 PM

Quote:

or better yet, stick an screwdriver into a car
grand theft auto is a lesser charge than fuckin assault and robbery
plus you can get more money from a car

4 aluminum rims is 80 dollars
the converter is around 50 - 60 depending on the make of the car
the engine is a good 40, and then it might be some shit inside the car that you can use aswell

P To Tha R! 03-14-07 12:47 PM

rofl..he went 2 the movies..past rofl..stupid ass moveeeee..turn a dollar to a breifcase!.