RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Life after RV (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240949)

Da Vinci 03-30-07 02:44 PM

Life after RV

Yea what are you gonna do? When your 26 or 30?

I mean to pay bills, buy a house and pay for the mortgage. What do you plan to do to put food on the table?

Fact is very few "make it" whats your back up plan?

Ryan Hughes 03-30-07 02:47 PM

bartender
an then own my own bar

Lyriclesolja 03-30-07 02:50 PM

I plan to own my own string of porter poddies :thumbup:

Magic5 03-30-07 03:02 PM

I'm looking at a few things that I'd like to do, but as of now being an attorney seems to lead the pack.

Zone Out 03-30-07 03:30 PM

Rap IS my back up plan.

∆ P E X X 03-30-07 03:34 PM

i had my own bills at 18 and a half, had my own house and mortgage by 22, was renting out 2 additional properties into 5 apartments with my brother before 23 had my personal mortgage paid by 25 and been "retired" (as in, choosing to work, not needing to work) ever since. FUCK a 9-5.

i was sittin in school like every other sucker listening to someone teach me shit i won't ever use in life so i dropped outta highschool at 17 to persue my own business and now i make more money than every teacher that said i couldn't do it.

KOOL COL-B 03-30-07 03:50 PM

nuthin but rap. i know most people dont make it, but i dont see why that should matter to me, cuz tha reason most ppl dont make it iz cuz they suck ass, but seeing az im better then almost everybody else, im not worried. werd

Sir Smash'Alot 03-30-07 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
nuthin but rap. i know most people dont make it, but i dont see why that should matter to me, cuz tha reason most ppl dont make it iz cuz they suck ass, but seeing az im better then almost everybody else, im not worried. werd

i didnt even know you rapped

and "life after rv" is pretty wack

but yah im going to college or school for being a personal trainer, or just getting certified, fuck school. Because its the only thing that REALLY interests me right now

Zone Out 03-30-07 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i had my own bills at 18 and a half, had my own house and mortgage by 22, was renting out 2 additional properties into 5 apartments with my brother before 23 had my personal mortgage paid by 25 and been "retired" (as in, choosing to work, not needing to work) ever since. FUCK a 9-5.

i was sittin in school like every other sucker listening to someone teach me shit i won't ever use in life so i dropped outta highschool at 17 to persue my own business and now i make more money than every teacher that said i couldn't do it.

Now, thats some real shit.
I cant even type my story now because it would look exactly like yours
well, so far it would.

KOOL COL-B 03-30-07 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Smash'Alot
i didnt even know you rapped

all day everyday, werd

Jay 3rd 03-30-07 05:17 PM

i been workin since i was 16 started at a warehouse for a grocery store and then went to pier one imports.. now i work with my cousin doing construction (installing wooden floors) been doin that for 3 years... makin great money i been liven wit my girl for ayear now.. only 21 so i got my head start in life...
but i do plan on either flippin houses and opening up my car garage buisness.. long story its in Tha Q's thread about his buisness.. but 26 is a very late start

Paranoid 03-30-07 05:45 PM

I'll probably have a normal job like most adults but i dont gotta worry bout that for 10 years if you say 26-30ish...hehe:) For now I'm stay on rv and keep on the mic.

Sir Smash'Alot 03-30-07 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Voltaire
I'll probably have a normal job like most adults but i dont gotta worry bout that for 10 years if you say 26-30ish...hehe:) For now I'm stay on rv and keep on the mic.

id never hope to be average

Past Tense 03-30-07 06:25 PM

Shoot.....lol i just got my second job at Target the other day....i gotta get a G.E.D. cuz i pretty much dropped outta school and im gonna go and do this audio engineer program at a college near me....I may even go to Seattle...but word....I have a feeling I could do somthing with rap music Just i dont ever really plan on making it big.....thats not my goal.......i just want to get a production manager and do some gigs have some extra cash from doing shows on the weekend and if i get noticed i get noticed.....it dont really matter to me

Ebircs 03-30-07 06:28 PM

ima keep popin ur moms and spending ur dads child support on duff

p4ntzistheish 03-30-07 06:31 PM

As of now I'm sporting around a screenplay and a game, going to school for Communication, probably write or some shit. "After RV" lawl If RV is integral in your growing than you need Jesus or something.

Paranoid 03-30-07 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Smash'Alot
id never hope to be average

why not? whats wrong with a normal job, its better than stayin on rv doin nothin with your life. But i know what you mean, but what if I blew up and went somewhere with music, or possibly something else. I'm trying to get into college with basketball I got 2 years left to prove my ability in senior next year for my first year. So I just gotta keep workin on my game. I can do it, hehe

Dufflebag Boy 03-30-07 07:35 PM

im'a pick pockets and sell drugz to make money and im thinking bout trying some identity theft..anybody wanna give up their social security numbers??

Logic The Goonie 03-30-07 07:54 PM

I'm gunna work my 9-5 while going to school not because I want a better job, but because I like to learn. Whatever job I enjoy doing, I'll do it.

Shear Kaughn 03-30-07 08:15 PM

probablly get someone pregnant

Paranoid 03-30-07 10:57 PM

no doubt^^ probably do that too someday

Dufflebag Boy 03-30-07 11:53 PM

i'll get ur mama pregnant

Ysdat 03-31-07 12:01 AM

nothings gonna change, RV doesnt effect my career, music or point of view of what im doing in life. So there is no "life after RV" when Rv has nothing to do with my life anyway.

Jay Rose 03-31-07 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X

i was sittin in school like every other sucker listening to someone teach me shit i won't ever use in life so i dropped outta high school at 17 to peruse my own business and now i make more money than every teacher that said i couldn't do it.

just for comparison on the other way.....

had bills starting at 19 - worked as a shoe salesman, then a waiter
owned my own house by 20/21 - rent a room in house monthly for cash
going thru college on loans to study radio broadcasting and engineering...
i have an internship lined up at clear channel next fall, and radio one next spring....
so im a lil behind apexx in age and in acomplishments...but just showing that you dont have to drop out persay to get ahead.....really all it takes in determination.....you got that and you can do anything.....

Logic The Goonie 03-31-07 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar
nothings gonna change, RV doesnt effect my career, music or point of view of what im doing in life. So there is no "life after RV" when Rv has nothing to do with my life anyway.

Stop with all the self-righteous shit and taking it WAY too literal. If you didn't understand that by "life after RV" he meant the life you'll be living by the time you no longer even come on RV (regardless of its effect on you), you are mentally retarded.

Mad Dog 03-31-07 05:47 AM

well seeing as though i live in my own gaff (soon to move into a pub) have a child and pay my own bills 'n' shit...RV is just to pass the time...

some people relate to this thread...personally...i couldn't see the point coz im living my life already ya get me

Terumoto 03-31-07 06:16 AM

私は神になる..................

Ysdat 03-31-07 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
Stop with all the self-righteous shit and taking it WAY too literal. If you didn't understand that by "life after RV" he meant the life you'll be living by the time you no longer even come on RV (regardless of its effect on you), you are mentally retarded.

fuck knows what you gonna do? RV is the only place you can try attack people, each and everyday to make yourslef feel better.
Quit riding my dick you fat fuck.

Paranoid 03-31-07 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindstate
i'll get ur mama pregnant

get your own mama pregnant, i dont need a black brother :thumbup:

Ysdat 03-31-07 05:45 PM

^mindstates white .

Paranoid 03-31-07 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar
^mindstates white .

not my mindstate, I am white, I aint black and unlink some white rappers I know that.

Dufflebag Boy 03-31-07 06:02 PM

ROFL @ sir volitaire thinking im black lmao classic

but i guess it can happen knowing i have like all black people in my sigg

Ysdat 03-31-07 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Voltaire
not my mindstate, I am white, I aint black and unlink some white rappers I know that.

nah i was meaning that gay ass kid called mindstate.

Magic5 03-31-07 07:01 PM

What's up with the amount of homo ass responses in this thread? "LOLZ, DEY GAEVE AN AXETUAL REESPONZE. DEY MUZT BEE IN LUV WIT DIZ SYTE!" Shut the fuck up. The thread is exactly what Socrates said it is. You're supposed to say what you plan to be doing in multiple years down the line, not putting yourself up on some make believe pedastel, because everybody who posts here. . posts here. Stop with all the gay ass responses about how RV isn't controlling your life, so therefore the question doesn't apply to you. The purpose of this thread was never to see who here was "addicted" to this site or whatever, so quit acting like you're better then the rest of us when you're just making yourself looking like a dumbfuck.

Ysdat 03-31-07 07:05 PM

^why you so mad over forum posts?

Magic5 03-31-07 07:12 PM

Uhh, I'm not mad.

Ysdat 03-31-07 07:31 PM

cool .

Dr. Phil 03-31-07 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Uhh, I'm not mad.

Now Mimesis, you need to come face to face with your emotions, you can't keep pushing them aside into an elevator of emotion, cause one day, that elevator will get so heavy from all the emotion, that it's emotional cables will snap and send it crashing back down to reality.

Terumoto 03-31-07 07:48 PM

hahahahahhahahahaha

Paranoid 03-31-07 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindstate
ROFL @ sir volitaire thinking im black lmao classic

but i guess it can happen knowing i have like all black people in my sigg

I wasn't talk to you, I was talkin to Tzar. And who cares what skin colour you are, I was just trying to make a point. p.s you spelt my name wrong by also pronouncing it wrong as well. Don't you know History man?