RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Nba Finals (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=241613)

Clokworx 04-19-07 08:10 AM

Nba Finals

Who is yalls champion?

i got Mavs vs Pistons in finals

Pistons win in 7

M Eazy 04-19-07 12:09 PM

I want LA to win it all! But Kobe gonna get tired again.

Shear Kaughn 04-19-07 12:30 PM

Phoenix vs. Toronto

Phoenix on top......

Blay'all 04-19-07 12:37 PM

Pistons over Mavs in 6... although i want my boy Agent Zero and the Wiz to take it.

Clokworx 04-19-07 12:51 PM

pistons vs bulls in the last 4, and ben wallace gunna get booed no matter what

.Ike. 04-19-07 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Jordan™
Pistons over Mavs in 6... although i want my boy Agent Zero and the Wiz to take it.

well since agent zero is injured...u can go ahead and scratch that hope

id like to see nuggets and heat...im a big AI fan.....and Shaq........

but i think it may be a rematch of last year....heat and mavs

Implicit 04-19-07 01:41 PM

I'd have to agree and say Heat and Mavs. D-Wade always steps it up in the playoffs. Even though he just came back from injury, I think he'll take over..

BUT I STILL WANT MY WARRIORS TO MAKE IT PAST THE FIRST ROUND.

.Ike. 04-19-07 01:44 PM

mannn u already know the warriors aint making it past the first round lol

K.ontroverz.Y 04-19-07 03:10 PM

raptors......lol

Pure Knowledge 04-19-07 03:19 PM

Mavs and Bulls. But I gotta stay neutral on this, 'cuz I'm a huge Dallas fan, but Chicago's my home team.

Shear Kaughn 04-19-07 04:00 PM

I'm sorry but.........

PHOENIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PHOENIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUNS
SUNS
SUNS

adamjace 04-19-07 04:20 PM

Utah Jazz... Thats all I gotta say

Implicit 04-19-07 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
mannn u already know the warriors aint making it past the first round lol

Wait hold on. I'm no NBA expert, but if I recall correctly the Warriors did sweep the Mavs this season. So with that said, there IS a SMALL chance that we may just have to sweep them again.

But Dirk always finds a way to step up in the playoffs. So does Josh Howard.

Jay Rose 04-19-07 05:36 PM

jarvas hayes, antwan jamasion, caron butler i think is comin back....the wiz, wiz thru.....haha jp....i wish....uhh, i dont watch nba, its lame, but suns beat the heat....yep...thas how it all breaks down matchup wise

Clokworx 04-19-07 05:59 PM

lmfao at utah jazz. thats pretty funny

M&rk 04-19-07 07:40 PM

i'd say the mavs go'n take it in 6 vs. pistons.. but i'd rather see suns in their place

Past Tense 04-19-07 08:05 PM

i'mma say the Spurs and the cavs

.Ike. 04-19-07 08:37 PM

lmao in all honesty the warriors DO have a chance....theyre extremely high scoring...if the mavs dont step their defense up they could be in big trouble...because the warriors put up just as many points as they do.....they can def. outperform dallas on the offensive end on any given night................

and to the dude downing the jazz......you ever heard the name andre kerilinko?........the jazz are fully capable...they just dont get the pub that dallas, pheonix, SA, heat...etc....get.....they can beat anyone.....

the spurs also better watch out for the nuggets....melo and iverson have been absolutely KILLING opponents lately....they found their chemistry late in the season.....and its scary for whoever they play......if i HAD to pick an upset....thats where it would be

Implicit 04-20-07 03:47 AM

yeah i dont know how you can try and clown the jazz. if you are, then you must not know ANYTHING about basketball. kirilenko, derron williams, okur, boozer. those guys are pretty good playing together. not sure if they have the experience though to make it in the playoffs

and as for Past Tense saying Spurs vs. Cavs i have to laugh at you. im no expert but i dont see the cavs getting past the pistons or the heat. .

Past Tense 04-20-07 03:56 AM

thats why there number 2 in the rankings?

laugh all you want but once there in the championships i'll be laughing

They've been escalating to this level since they've had The King

also if im not mistaken didn't they almost beat the pistons last year in the playoffs?

Implicit 04-20-07 04:47 AM

like the song says...."ALMOST DOESNT COUNT"..

p4ntzistheish 04-20-07 12:41 PM

Go Raptors. I want Raptors and Warriors in the finals. That'd be fun to market.

Tha .Q 04-20-07 12:52 PM

the bullets vs the lakas

.Ike. 04-20-07 01:41 PM

WHOAH....."The King" has never proved a thing in the playoffs.......he is horrid in the cluth so far in his career....

they advance to 2nd round ONLY because Gilbert Arenas is injured.....but after that....id be highly shocked if they made it to 3rd round

Magic5 04-20-07 02:10 PM

I gotta hope that the Suns can finally pull a championship out of their ass.

Past Tense 04-20-07 05:01 PM

LeBron James averaged 30.8 points, 8.1 rebounds and 5.8 assists per game during the playoffs

how is that not prooving yourself?

I cant wait for him to win it.....I think the cavs are the colts of basketball......and the pistons are like the patriots.......they have to get past that obstacle and they'll win it.

Magic5 04-20-07 05:43 PM

There's no way in hell that the Cavs are going to win the championship this year.

Shear Kaughn 04-20-07 06:09 PM

The teams i think that can pull the win off is The Mavs, The Spurs, The Suns and maybe The Raptors......

but anywho..

GO SUNS!!!!

Cola 04-20-07 07:02 PM

Cavs have a good chance @ all those kids doubting Lebron

Lebron is the back bone...he beat the Wizards last year on his own...hes the best fuckin player..talent wise...in the whole fucking league...

but the championship will be....

Nuggets vs Bulls

Nuggets winning it...

Past Tense 04-20-07 07:09 PM

I expect the Cavs to pull an upset

watch

Clokworx 04-20-07 10:51 PM

pistons. they are one the best structured teams

.Ike. 04-21-07 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
Cavs have a good chance @ all those kids doubting Lebron

Lebron ..hes the best fuckin player..talent wise...in the whole fucking league...

LMFAO u have got to be shittin me right? Do you even keep up with sports?...

and yes...he may have good numbers...but im talking about in the CLUTCH....he has missed more game winning shots than any other player in the league....eat that stat....

and best player talent wise? have u not watched NBA? wtf are u serious? i dont know if u have a clue who kobe bryant is...but yea....he is the most talented player in the world at the moment.....as much as i hate him......dirk is better...and steve nash is better.....im not sayin he isnt one of the best in the league...because he is...but as far as THE BEST...not even almost

Implicit 04-21-07 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
LeBron James averaged 30.8 points, 8.1 rebounds and 5.8 assists per game during the playoffs

how is that not prooving yourself?

I cant wait for him to win it.....I think the cavs are the colts of basketball......and the pistons are like the patriots.......they have to get past that obstacle and they'll win it.

One persons stats mean nothing. What is he doing to make his team mates around him better? Relying on himself?

That's why Jordan is the best player. Cause he did that.

I'm not saying the Cavs suck, I'm just saying after they beat the Wizards, they going home.

Past Tense 04-21-07 06:53 AM

lol not making his team better?
why is it when hes not playing they suck...........but when hes in there they all put up better numbers?

B2K.bumpbumpbump 04-22-07 01:30 AM

The Suns are going all the way like pancakes nah mean?

Cola 04-22-07 07:13 AM

Quote:
LMFAO u have got to be shittin me right? Do you even keep up with sports?...

and yes...he may have good numbers...but im talking about in the CLUTCH....he has missed more game winning shots than any other player in the league....eat that stat....

and best player talent wise? have u not watched NBA? wtf are u serious? i dont know if u have a clue who kobe bryant is...but yea....he is the most talented player in the world at the moment.....as much as i hate him......dirk is better...and steve nash is better.....im not sayin he isnt one of the best in the league...because he is...but as far as THE BEST...not even almost

ehh...missing cluth shots early in a career means shit fuck stick...

Michal missed sooo many game winning shots....so go suck on that stat bitch

Cola 04-24-07 05:55 PM

waiting for a comeback to my comeback which would make that a duece back....eveentually turning into a wetback

.Ike. 04-24-07 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
ehh...missing cluth shots early in a career means shit fuck stick...

Michal missed sooo many game winning shots....so go suck on that stat bitch

you are fucking retarded...theres a big difference between missing a few game winning shots......and missing more game winning shots than any other player in the league over the whole course of your career.....

and what you posted wasnt a stat......do u even know wtf a stat is?....

and considering that you dont even know the correct way of spelling Jordans first name....im going to go ahead and not have a conversation with you about basketball.....

wait...scratch that.......i wont talk with you about any sport......

learn what a stat is and check yourself before you even attempt to argue sports with me....

Shear Kaughn 04-25-07 06:42 PM

PHX Suns are going all the way to the finals and winning!!!!!!!!!!!

Cola 04-25-07 07:07 PM

Quote:
you are fucking retarded...theres a big difference between missing a few game winning shots......and missing more game winning shots than any other player in the league over the whole course of your career.....

and what you posted wasnt a stat......do u even know wtf a stat is?....

and considering that you dont even know the correct way of spelling Jordans first name....im going to go ahead and not have a conversation with you about basketball.....

wait...scratch that.......i wont talk with you about any sport......

learn what a stat is and check yourself before you even attempt to argue sports with me....

for all that rambling bullshit...i'm not even gonna respond...ya basically said the same thing you said in your first post....

stop being a pussy n say something that makes a good arguement :thumbup: