RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Krs One sons killed himself (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=243239)

Ysdat 07-13-07 02:10 AM

Krs One sons killed himself

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...ommitts-suicide

fucked up .

JTR 07-13-07 02:44 AM

lmao, who cares?

Terumoto 07-13-07 03:47 AM

Damn, that sucks. He must have had a good reason though... R.I.P. anyway.

Past Tense 07-13-07 05:26 AM

he was depressed. I wouldn't be depressed If I was KRS One's kid. SHIt

Tha .Q 07-13-07 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
he was depressed. I wouldn't be depressed If I was KRS One's kid. SHIt

If you were KRS-1's kid, you would have done the same thing.

Think about it.

Terumoto 07-13-07 07:16 AM

What... Your mom gets with an ill as fuck, legendary, pioneer rapper and you become his child who he cherishes?

How is that suicide material?

Logic The Goonie 07-13-07 11:42 AM

WTF @ KRS raising a pussy.

Terumoto 07-13-07 12:25 PM

It was his step son though... Not his real son.

Valiant 07-13-07 01:01 PM

....sad........................................... ...........

07-14-07 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalk Clorox
krs one is a legend,very unfortunate.....rip.........
hopefully krs can find a way to recover and make music that will inspire youth,
possibly on subjects like deppression....

Yeah because he definitely inspired it in his son.

Chris Stylez 07-19-07 07:20 PM

Im not interested if there is no video clip...

but all jokes aside R.I.P. and its fucked up...he probably had no peace in his life..

No God, No Peace
Know God, Know peace

^^Thats barbershop knowlege for ya

JTR 07-20-07 03:07 AM

Did any of us know him? People die everyday and this is some fucking dude we don't even know or care about who gives a shit about this. Talk about the innocent iraqis being slaughtered for oil, or the black kids dieing of aids and starving to death while fast food corporations in america make millions off of fat americans eating more than is healthy for them.

Fuck the media, and fuck all of you.

Clova 07-20-07 03:11 AM

wtf

Hell yah thats wat im sayin yah r.i.p to him but dont u guyz get it evryone dies evryfuckin day so lets open up a thread for evry person who dies all we can say is R.I.P to evryone evry day that passes away cuz its all sad u guyz no wat im sayin!

P.S. Go vote on my battlez in the front line wit my nigga sin-cere
good lookin dawgs and rememebr R.I.P to evryone that dies evryday!

JTR 07-20-07 03:16 AM

Cuz none of you even knew KRS one had a fucking step son, and now that he's dead you're gonna mourn him? Why? because he's a semi famous rappers child? And if KRS one wasn't a semi famous rapper and someone said "Randy Parker committed suicide" you wouldn't give a shit.

Clova 07-20-07 03:19 AM

haha thats funny shit my nigga! i like ur opions cuz they is true! So u can say it again and again who gives a fuck! lol!

JTR 07-20-07 03:55 AM

lolol, word up just kicking some knowledge

Ysdat 07-20-07 03:58 AM

^your a idiot.
"semi famous rapper"

what a joke!

Clova 07-20-07 04:02 AM

Ur an idiot are u serious dawg if u care about one rappers son death, then throw a fuckin funeral for evry person who dies he was right! I aint tryin to start no beef but seriously who cares evryone dies?!

Ysdat 07-20-07 04:37 AM

^ the fuck you talking to?

Anywere in this thread have I made a "big deal" and got all emotional over the death? The thread was made to inform people, hence the reason it has information in it.

But when some rich little preppy ass cunt talk on KRS like KRS aint shit, then Im'a speak up!!

kthnxbyegodie

Clova 07-20-07 01:04 PM

No i wasnt tryin to say that nigga,
i was jus sayin yah he died r.i.p my nigga,
but then why dont we jus post a thread on evry person who dies evryday,
we do cuz we dont care so why should we care now, yah ino wat he said half famous or w/e no krs was fly as hell off the chain my nigg,
but we dont need to make such a big deal over death , i no exactly wat u sayin, but can u see wat im tryin to say?!

Ysdat 07-20-07 04:40 PM

I could give a flying fuck what you have to say, so no, I dont see what your saying. :)

chip 07-20-07 05:30 PM

wtf JTR? damn, just show sympathy for another human being's pain and go about your business...

Clova 07-20-07 07:17 PM

He was showin sympathy but dont u get it listen he dies okay u really think that if u wouldve died instead of krs 1's son that he would give a fuck no so go on wit ur lives and stop worrien bought one death cuz why we all are on here evryone word we type sumones dien so deal wit it the circle of life!

Ysdat 07-20-07 07:21 PM

^ is jack the rippers dick permanantly implailed between your gums?

Clova 07-20-07 07:25 PM

SHUT THE FUCK UP no but he made the best fuckin point out of all of u guys on here so im agreein wats up wit all u peeps and dicks on here ya'll got one so dont talk bought other dudes dicks , look i tried to be on the same level as u and be cool but u wanna keep cumin KRS ONES SON WOULD NOT CARE IF U FUCKIN DIED SO WHY ARE U ON A DEAD PERSONS DICK! :cussing:

Ysdat 07-20-07 07:29 PM

lol, your such a idiot I feel sorry for you. Please qoute what part of this entire thread I spoke like I was upset! Please qoute what part of this thread were I spoke like we should all hold hands a sing a fucking goodbye song!

Like I clearly stated before, its all just bringing information to people, if you died I would make the thread, if your boyfreind jack the ripper died I would make the thread. Just because a thread was made doesnt mean I give a flying fuck.

Please for the love of god dont tell me your irish? If you are, that explains your clear lack of understanding anything.

kthnxbye

Clova 07-20-07 07:32 PM

Mane wtf are u talkin bought i dont even no jtr i was agreein wit him okay and im done arguin on this shit k its fuckin useless and childish and no im not fuckin irish wtf! so im willin to jus say we done beefin on here and drop it if u cool i am is that cool wit u if not then its w/e then but im willlin to say drop it and go about our shit!????

07-20-07 08:33 PM

You faggots care too much .

JTR 07-21-07 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?.
lol, your such a idiot I feel sorry for you. Please qoute what part of this entire thread I spoke like I was upset! Please qoute what part of this thread were I spoke like we should all hold hands a sing a fucking goodbye song!

Like I clearly stated before, its all just bringing information to people, if you died I would make the thread, if your boyfreind jack the ripper died I would make the thread. Just because a thread was made doesnt mean I give a flying fuck.

Please for the love of god dont tell me your irish? If you are, that explains your clear lack of understanding anything.

kthnxbye

Lmao are you still mad I punked you with that white girls msn and you couldn't get me back? Lolol SUP BRO I haven't fucking talked to you in forever. And I wasn't saying KRS aint shit hoe cake krs is fucking dope, but mainstream wise he's only semi famous. Fuck mainstream anyways, it's just for the point of it, he's not famous... But shut up bout Irish people you're just mad New Zealand is infested with kangaroos and other gay ass animals lolol

07-21-07 04:43 AM

I heard them aussies got the biggest gay percent in the world.

Aint new zealand right near them?

I'm sure the infection spread-ed.

Ysdat 07-21-07 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Rippa
Lmao are you still mad I punked you with that white girls msn and you couldn't get me back? Lolol SUP BRO I haven't fucking talked to you in forever. And I wasn't saying KRS aint shit hoe cake krs is fucking dope, but mainstream wise he's only semi famous. Fuck mainstream anyways, it's just for the point of it, he's not famous... But shut up bout Irish people you're just mad New Zealand is infested with kangaroos and other gay ass animals lolol

what in gods name is your wack ass on about? You 'punked me'? white girl? what?!
Too much ashton kutcher in you brother.
But yeh, um, your such a fucking idiot you speak on shit you have no clue about, Kangaroos in Aotearoa? nah! but its cool ,just shows you dont know a damn thing, so when you speak on KRS your credibitly of opinion aint shit.

I read you had a mic now, seen as this is all about hip hop ,you keen to pick it up?
Or is your gay ass still fucking with text and living in your rich daddys basment? :)

07-21-07 05:23 PM

Let'z mic war yo'z

that'll surely show us who is more intellectual lawlz

JTR 07-22-07 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?.
what in gods name is your wack ass on about? You 'punked me'? white girl? what?!
Too much ashton kutcher in you brother.
But yeh, um, your such a fucking idiot you speak on shit you have no clue about, Kangaroos in Aotearoa? nah! but its cool ,just shows you dont know a damn thing, so when you speak on KRS your credibitly of opinion aint shit.

I read you had a mic now, seen as this is all about hip hop ,you keen to pick it up?
Or is your gay ass still fucking with text and living in your rich daddys basment? :)

I don't live in my dads basemant? I live in my room upstairs. Plus I know there's no kangaroos there you fucking tell me this everytime I make that joke bitchboy ;). Btw I did punk you guess you don't remember lmao, it was like 2 years ago fuck we been on this site for way too long. And my dad been on vacation so im at my moms house no mic = no practice so himme a lil more time and i'll be glad to devour you in a battle if thats what you were asking :thumbup:

07-22-07 02:25 AM

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's exactly what he was asking.

Can you rip JTR?

Ysdat 07-22-07 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Rippa
I don't live in my dads basemant? I live in my room upstairs. Plus I know there's no kangaroos there you fucking tell me this everytime I make that joke bitchboy ;). Btw I did punk you guess you don't remember lmao, it was like 2 years ago fuck we been on this site for way too long. And my dad been on vacation so im at my moms house no mic = no practice so himme a lil more time and i'll be glad to devour you in a battle if thats what you were asking :thumbup:

lol, the fuck you remembering lame jokes from two years ago for fool? I dont even remember what my msn is let alone what conversation I had on it.
Tell your moms I said what up though :) Get the fuck off the Golf course!!!! Oh wait, maybe I do remember!!
Get at me we can have a rock song karaoke battle

07-22-07 03:15 AM

Dunna nunna nunna nuhhhhh

I'll be the beat boxer

let me e-mail u guyz my rock beat

Lil-E 07-23-07 07:27 PM

R.I.P

haha ya'll niggas is funny lol!

Grimmy 07-24-07 02:48 PM

DAMN THAT SUX i didnt no that till i jus signed up R.I.P