RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Me And Mystic. Were Startin A Group... Please Read This And Resond (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244086)

laxdnota 09-25-07 10:28 AM

Me And Mystic. Were Startin A Group... Please Read This And Resond

me and my friend Ricky (he's on rap verse, his name is Mystic. ) me and him r both from south of boston and were startin a group called "RIC B & BIG D" we r all about the lyrics and the best and tryin to bring this pittaful game back to life... killed my mostly southern rap, talkin all about money bitches and ur cars... we talk about real shit that goes on... SOUTHERN RAP BLOWS BECAUSE JUST ABOUT NOBODY HAS THEIR OWN STYLE (EXCEPT FOR A FEW LIKE LUDACRIS, WEEZY, CHAMILLIONAIRE, THE D.O.C., T.I. 8BALL & MJG, MIKE JONES even tho he says his name a million times, he was part of SWISHHOUSE records which saved all their money and started this label and look at them now... and a couple others) THEY ALL ACT LIKE THE SAME PERSON AND TALK ABOUT STUFF THEY'VE NEVER COMMITTED OR HAVE EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT DOIN... FOR INSTANCE HOW ABOUT JIM JONES, YOUNG JOC, UNK, AND A BUNCHA OTHER SHITTY RAPPERS THAT RAP ABOUT THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN....

SO ME AND AND RICKY AKA MYSTIC. R STARTIN A GROUP AND SO FAR IVE BEEN USING BIG WORDS IN MY LYRICS LIKE BIG L, 2PAC, NAS, JAYZ, BIGGIE,KEITH MURRAY, YA KNO THE USUAL GOOD LYRICSTS.

IMA POST MY FIRST VERSE IN A BIT. I'M ALMOST DONE BUT I'LL BE A FEW MORE MINS... BY THE WAY IM LIKE 10X BETTE THAN I USED TO BE, RICKY TAUGHT ME HOW TO WRITE AND IM DOIN FUCKING AMAZING NOW.

PLEASE LET US IN ON UR OPINIONS.

09-25-07 10:32 AM

I whored mystic twice.

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-25-07 10:35 AM

Quote:
IVE BEEN USING BIG WORDS IN MY LYRICS LIKE BIG L, 2PAC, NAS, JAYZ, BIGGIE,KEITH MURRAY, YA KNO THE USUAL GOOD LYRICSTS.

What in the hell you tryna say? That you use their names as big words? :laugh:

laxdnota 09-25-07 10:50 AM

no no sky like i mean i use big words like Big L and them used like how in Nobody Does It Better by Keith Murray... if u listen closely he uses big words for just about every other word... for instance:

"Battlin Keith, self mutilation
Let it be sensible, I'll make you invisible
Niggas can't see me the flow is invincible
My style royalty like residuals
You subjectable, hospitable y'all niggas is despicable "

ive been using big words like him. i think using big vocab in songs makes u look more professional and intelligent. ya diggg

09-25-07 10:56 AM

You aint baggin me, 'cuz actually,
I think your entire idea of rap is faggotry.
tell your boy mystic-I'll set it up in a minute
Forget it, my forgiveness aint meant, so good riddance.
I make big words feel small in the eyes of an adolescent
My trans-gression is perplexin' over the glowing sky crescent.

zomg?

laxdnota 09-25-07 11:03 AM

ok buddy this isnt a rap battle. i'm just showin u wat we do...

laxdnota 09-25-07 11:06 AM

by the way crescent means "any shape resembling the curved shape of the moon in its first or last quarters" way to use words that sound like they fit but mean something else... like i said people write raps that just use words that sound like they fit and mean something else, and if they can find a word that rhymes they make it up "Money in the bank, Shawty what ya drink".... lil scrappy made up the word "drank" and drinking has nothing to do with having money in the bank. hip-hop is pittaful now. but good game trying. u just didnt suceed pal.

Dickard. 09-25-07 11:17 AM

wat the fuck are u talking about dnota?

and u didnt whore me 2v. that shit just died. and was pointless

Cola 09-25-07 11:17 AM

your gay for saying Ludacris is shitty, you dont listen to good rap music becuase your prob. just a dip shit ignorant kid.....go jump off a bridge and do us all a favor

Dickard. 09-25-07 11:20 AM

dnota im starting to wonder if u are fucking retarded.

first of all big words isnt what makes ur shit ill. flowin to the beat and the actual lyrics mean something. as to what ur saying...just using big words doesnt mean anything to anyone.
and why would they care if we are making a mixtape or not?

and before u post in here...think before u speak. because u make us both look fucking retarded

Dickard. 09-25-07 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
your gay for saying Ludacris is shitty, you dont listen to good rap music becuase your prob. just a dip shit ignorant kid.....go jump off a bridge and do us all a favor

ludacris is ridiculous. in my minds his ability to rap is underated.

Cola 09-25-07 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic.
dnota im starting to wonder if u are fucking retarded.

first of all big words isnt what makes ur shit ill. flowin to the beat and the actual lyrics mean something. as to what ur saying...just using big words doesnt mean anything to anyone.
and why would they care if we are making a mixtape or not?

and before u post in here...think before u speak. because u make us both look fucking retarded

..well stated :thumbup:

laxdnota 09-25-07 11:28 AM

hey buddy i said he was good... meathead... lol

SOUTHERN RAP BLOWS BECAUSE JUST ABOUT NOBODY HAS THEIR OWN STYLE (EXCEPT FOR A FEW LIKE LUDACRIS, WEEZY, CHAMILLIONAIRE, THE D.O.C., T.I. 8BALL & MJG, MIKE JONES even tho he says his name a million times, he was part of SWISHHOUSE records which saved all their money and started this label and look at them now... and a couple others)

i said they were good. those r like the only good artist from the south. ur an illiterate peice of shit. dumbass

laxdnota 09-25-07 11:29 AM

ricky im just saying that we r startin something and i wanted to get peoples opinions lol

Dickard. 09-25-07 11:30 AM

well next time dont do it in such a retarded way. jesus christ.

laxdnota 09-25-07 11:31 AM

lol ok ill explain myself when i get back to class cuz im the skool library right now and dont wanna get caught doin this shit on here haha

Dickard. 09-25-07 11:33 AM

dont fucking explain urself bitch. just post ur fucking verse like u said u was going to

laxdnota 09-25-07 11:33 AM

im gonna finish writing it when i get back to class bcuz theres a shitload of people around me

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-25-07 11:34 AM

22-3 + 0-4 = wow..

laxdnota 09-25-07 11:35 AM

well sky i think u dont kno how to read bcuz i said SINCE I STOPPED RICKY HAS TAUGHT ME... im 10x better know and i gaurentee u if i tried now ud be mutilated.

09-25-07 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxdnota
by the way crescent means "any shape resembling the curved shape of the moon in its first or last quarters" way to use words that sound like they fit but mean something else... like i said people write raps that just use words that sound like they fit and mean something else, and if they can find a word that rhymes they make it up "Money in the bank, Shawty what ya drink".... lil scrappy made up the word "drank" and drinking has nothing to do with having money in the bank. hip-hop is pittaful now. but good game trying. u just didnt suceed pal.

"Glowing Sky Crescent"

i WAS referring to the moon.

Mystic your partna's a moron.

laxdnota 09-25-07 11:36 AM

and ur 3-2 and u have nothing to brag about.

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-25-07 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

Mystic your partna's a moron.

:laugh: :laugh:

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-25-07 11:37 AM

Quote:

and ur 3-2 and u have nothing to brag about.

At this site im like 18-4, I have a second name :laugh: thats just regular battles, ive been in half the leagues ect. I takes shits that look better than you

laxdnota 09-25-07 11:38 AM

no one says glowing sky crescent.... and i said that... not him... and ur lyrics have no meaning. they have nothing behind them. learn how to put words together that match. dumbass

Dickard. 09-25-07 11:39 AM

i have no partner, im just teachin the kid shit. wut he says has nothing to do with me. but yeah. idk lol

09-25-07 11:41 AM

WOW @ ME GETTING THIS FROM SOME FUCKING HERB. bitch your WHOLE idea of RAP is faggotry.

Got me?

My limits go PAST the fucking moon.

Get me?

Suck the biggest fucking dick on earth and I bet you'll act like you was blindfolded later.

laxdnota 09-25-07 11:41 AM

i go in chat rooms all the time and keystyle all the time. im sure ricky is better writer than u. apparently u havent read his shit. and u dont even kno me. i kno how to write and kno how to put shit together. ive proven myself to people and im sure i could prove my self to u. so lets just simmer down sonny and stop fighting on a FORUM

laxdnota 09-25-07 11:42 AM

2v who was that too? that other kid sky?

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-25-07 11:44 AM

ROFL, chat room rappers :laugh: :laugh:

Dickard. 09-25-07 11:45 AM

omg people shut the fuck up.

fighting on the internet can't be ur option for amusement today. derek. post ur fucking verse and go get ur education seeing that ur in school.

2v. sign me up for ur freaking league

and everyone else.....hooray.

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-25-07 11:46 AM

Im only fighting back tears cuz how funny this topic is :laugh:

09-25-07 11:47 AM

I'm pretty fucking sure Forums > Chat Rooms buddy.

maybe Ricky shoulda taught you to shut your fucking trap before walking onto a site bragging about your rap skills. I'll destroy you son.

You just haven't a fucking clue.

09-25-07 11:49 AM

And, I'll argue all I want with this little shithead mystic, like you said, it's not your business. He brought shit to me without even asking who I was or what I did.

Just because I use bigger words than his big man keith murray.

Dickard. 09-25-07 11:52 AM

well get over it and stop getting internet mad. u can bicker back and forth but arguing online=retarded.

so just sign me up for ur league please.

09-25-07 11:56 AM

I'm not internet mad I'm about to go beat the shit out of your mom.

laxdnota 09-25-07 11:58 AM

call me the lyrical mineral,
i got the most style and plenty of potential,
my lyrics combined with this game r a needed essential,
u cant take my words cuz ur the lowest of the minimal,
my behavior is the worst of the cynical,
u can try stealin these lines,
i got many more but keep them confidential,
they r so powerful they can start an influential rap attack,
a presidential impeachment and vote for the Big D or Ric B,
we the smartest and illest, our style is the chillest,
u can try to beat it but u'll never fulfill this,
we're unique like an abstract artist,
u can never step into our scene,
try ur hardest but u'll never get close,
it'll all be a dream and invisible like a ghost,
we the hardest ever and we bringin it down together,
lyrical master minds from january to december,
my lyrics r so accurate like a bulls eye with a dart,
the doctors and masters of the hip-hop art,
me and Ric B r the owners, ya better check billboards top 100 soon,
cuz we gonne be on top of the charts.

good?

laxdnota 09-25-07 12:00 PM

i decided to start on a new song called "top of the charts"

laxdnota 09-25-07 12:03 PM

thats only the first. we still needa come up with hooks and 2 more verses

09-25-07 12:05 PM

Someone find me the nearest online sentence generator and watch me outshine this kid