RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   JTR's fuckin... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244384)

Cola 10-19-07 07:34 PM

JTR's fuckin...

whack!!!!

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244326 :nono:

JTR 10-19-07 07:55 PM

Actually John Hensley no-showed that battle, which basically means the line was never used before on an opponent, so it could be called pre-writing (I call it not wasting a good line) but it's not recycling. Why do you think most people PM strobe to get their verses erased if they drop against an opponent who no-shows? For reasons like this, in case they use a line from one of those battles and someone, for some dumb reason, calls it recycling.

Get ya shit straight, if I aint back in the league then y'all stupid.

I expect to get reinstated into the league immediately and get the win from this battle on my record for this inconvenience. The other dude would have lost anyways.

:thumbup:

Cola 10-19-07 08:29 PM

yaay cheating!!!!!

if you could think up 200 punches in one day, why in the flying fuck would you want to use a punch you made up a year ago?

seriously dude, you fucking got caught...get over it

JTR 10-19-07 08:29 PM

anyone knows that isn't cheating. It's cuz I didn't wanna waste a perfectly good punch that I coulda used to smash that guy with. What the fuck is the differance between using a generic punch I took 2 minutes to think of a year ago, or using a generic punch I took 2 minutes to think of yesterday.

Get ya shit straight.

JTR 10-19-07 08:35 PM

either way it's still a generic punch I took 2 minutes to think of to smash some dude, regardless of when it was thought of, and it was never actually used in a battle so it wasn't recycling, damn if y'all really wanna get fruity about it, i'll have strobe delete my old verse like most people do when they don't wanna waste a verse after someone no-shows, if that can make you all stfu, and take a dick out ya ass, then by all means let me ask strobe to do that right now.

JTR 10-19-07 08:36 PM

Half you dudes already got fkn lines for everyone in the league thought up, they give you 5 fkn days to write a punch it's not like this is a freestyle battle son, I used a punch from a while back that I never used in an actual battle, and you gonna say it's cheating?

JTR 10-19-07 08:37 PM

I suggest you just shut your fucking mouth, bitch.

Cola 10-19-07 08:37 PM

wow, a whole lot of bullshit that your talking and its the same result....your a cheater

JTR 10-19-07 08:44 PM

Dawg you only calling me a cheater, cuz you're scared of me in the league.

I already know, bitch.

If you was a real man you'd want me back in the league so you can beat me, but I know you scared faggot

JTR 10-19-07 08:48 PM

And you been a hater for a minute dawg, and I been better then you for a minute, so I know you just going with the flow cuz you don't like that i'm better than you.

If I get back in the league, i'm gonna fucking rip you.

Cola 10-19-07 08:56 PM

hahahahah, ok buddy...well good luck!

I know you'll never no show atleast, cuz you have lots of punches from the last 2 years to go threw and pick from!!

Yay Cheating!!!

Dickard. 10-19-07 11:09 PM

OKAY FOLKS SHUT THE FUCK UP.

JTR, did not cheat. he is not whack. He simply played shit safe for his own benefit...let's not cause a scene.

Aphill, u cool n shit...but the whole recycling thing is not worth making a thread about, in the long run u will get fucked...cuz JTR has more connections on the site IS AND INFACT going to pwn u....and is ill.

and no im not a dick rider. i just know bull shit wen i see it...so ya'll should lighten up

JTR 10-19-07 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
hahahahah, ok buddy...well good luck!

I know you'll never no show atleast, cuz you have lots of punches from the last 2 years to go threw and pick from!!

Yay Cheating!!!

So bring ya punches from old battles that people no-showed to, and I guarantee mine will shit on yours. Son, I went 88 lines against Mimesis, I went 60 lines against N.Tavarez aka hotshh!, I went like 68 lines against DTH.

Don't act like I can't go 100 original lines in 2 hours,

Either way it's the same outcome, my lines beating someone elses.

J. Luth 10-19-07 11:25 PM

lmao @ this shit. and even BIGGER rofl @ y'all thinking he'll get banned for reusing his OWN punch.

plus it's not recycling to use your own punch that your opponent no-showed in.

way I see it, 2v saw JTR as a threat and wanted him out. Obviously, since he been squashing wack mofos finally noticed there was some actual battlers, so he quickly gets them out. Why ask good people to join if you gon fuck em over with lil bs? Grow a pair niggas

JTR 10-19-07 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic.
OKAY FOLKS SHUT THE FUCK UP.

JTR, did not cheat. he is not whack. He simply played shit safe for his own benefit...let's not cause a scene.

Aphill, u cool n shit...but the whole recycling thing is not worth making a thread about, in the long run u will get fucked...cuz JTR has more connections on the site IS AND INFACT going to pwn u....and is ill.

and no im not a dick rider. i just know bull shit wen i see it...so ya'll should lighten up

Word is bond, and it wasn't even recycling that's the worst part.

JTR 10-19-07 11:26 PM

If i'm a cheater, half the fucking text legends you look up to and try to be like are cheaters to, fuck this dumb ass little bitch.

JTR 10-19-07 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
lmao @ this shit. and even BIGGER rofl @ y'all thinking he'll get banned for reusing his OWN punch.

plus it's not recycling to use your own punch that your opponent no-showed in.

way I see it, 2v saw JTR as a threat and wanted him out. Obviously, since he been squashing wack mofos finally noticed there was some actual battlers, so he quickly gets them out. Why ask good people to join if you gon fuck em over with lil bs? Grow a pair niggas

Word up son, now it's 3 dudes all telling him he's stupid and doesn't know what he's on about and watch him ignore it all and keep talking shit.

Fkn dick riders man.

J. Luth 10-19-07 11:29 PM

Strobe should ban himself and give me admin powers so I can ban all of you. basically..

Dickard. 10-19-07 11:34 PM

spul and jtr, the site is becoming full of the people we used to look down apon (newbies.)

and now that the older members are finallly outnumbered by them...they think they are the powerfull minds and they run shit. but they dont see in between the lines...or know what dope is.

they just know how to create e-drama and suck a lot of e-dick

JTR 10-19-07 11:35 PM

Pretty much bro, me spul and the rest of the dudes killed the site when we stopped being active.

Dickard. 10-19-07 11:38 PM

i've been off and on...but now that im in college i've got shit loads of time in betweeen classes so i fuckin waste my life on rapverse.

and im getting shittier and shittier by the second due to no competition

Cola 10-20-07 12:39 AM

awww, how cute mystic...

spul, and mystic should both shut the fuck up on this subject...

this fucking loser couldn't write a fresh concept/punch in a matter of a week....he got what he deserves...fuck lame-o

10-20-07 12:39 AM

Mystic leave this fucking site if you think it's full of noobs, crackhead.

Truth is we'd be a lot better off with faggots like you and JTR sitting around calling everyone terrible at a hobby.

Both of you can talk all the shit you want about my league here, but not in my league.

And why would I consider JTR a threat? As far as I knew I liked the guy.

Chris Stylez 10-20-07 12:48 AM

You know...if personals were still dope. This thread right here would be full of them.

JTR 10-20-07 02:30 AM

Quote:
awww, how cute mystic...

this fucking loser couldn't write a fresh concept/punch in a matter of a week....he got what he deserves...fuck lame-o

son you realise that bar I wrote was fresher then anything you've ever wrote right?

JTR 10-20-07 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Mystic leave this fucking site if you think it's full of noobs, crackhead.

Truth is we'd be a lot better off with faggots like you and JTR sitting around calling everyone terrible at a hobby.

Both of you can talk all the shit you want about my league here, but not in my league.

And why would I consider JTR a threat? As far as I knew I liked the guy.

Spul said that shit bout the threat, not me. I never came at you, so don't come at me bro, and you're the one writing "you all suck and need to elevate" in every battle at your league, if these dudes weren't such bitches tho, I wouldn't have to tell them how much they suck would I?

10-20-07 02:45 AM

I do it as a joke. you all suck etc. etc.

text is text, if you come dope you come dope, other wise is other wise. fuck your reputation or past.. :/

JTR 10-20-07 03:15 AM

I tell people they suck, when they do suck, and go about making dumb ass threads about me being wack.

Magic5 10-20-07 05:20 AM

JTR is legit, homo dicks.

JTR 10-20-07 05:24 AM

Nah it's cool son, fuck all these faggots im done with the site anyways

Magic5 10-20-07 05:30 AM

Lmao @ banning the best dude they got to join their shitty 1-2 Punchline League though. But word, I'm pretty much done with all of these rap sites dude. Shit was raw when I started when I was like, 13 but now it's just hella gay. I'll catch you on myspace or fucking, something else sometime lmao.

JTR 10-20-07 05:39 AM

Word son what the fuck happened to ur aim?

jaw show awe

hit me the fuck up

anyways I basically e-tea bagged the faggot mod of that PLL so it's all good rofl, that was some mondo thug shit

Magic5 10-20-07 05:43 AM

Word, I'll get at you sometime. M-Unit all day baby kippity. My AIM's HeyKalashnikov, so when you get some weird ass IM from that screenname you'll know it's from a fucking savage. I'm going to bed though, peace my nig.

Terumoto 10-20-07 06:27 AM

Quote:
awww, how cute mystic...

You know, it could be that... Or it could also be that he was so lazy, so confident, and so not giving two shits, that he just couldn't be bothered wasting a few minutes of time writing a punch, and decided to use an old one.

I've done that before, used old shit in battle verses. It's stuff I hadn't posted before though, so nobody noticed. I think you're overreacting. The opponent he used it against no showed, so its not like hes recycling something he already used to win a battle. He could have done the same thing if he hadn't posted that punch and you wouldn't have known the difference.

ThatsWhatSheSaid 10-20-07 09:58 AM

Its recycling, dont be gay and defend it like its not, if its POSTED and than RE-POSTED its fuckin' recycling, you recycled, man up about it

lol at being so creativeless and yet the people wonder why RV fell into the position its in pfft

ThatsWhatSheSaid 10-20-07 09:59 AM

Now that I think about it, you ever heard a freestyle from your favorite artist, than you hear about a "New freestyle" from them, and its the same damn lyrics and different beat? :laugh: Reminds me of this

Terumoto 10-20-07 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-Sydm
Its recycling, dont be gay and defend it like its not, if its POSTED and than RE-POSTED its fuckin' recycling, you recycled, man up about it

lol at being so creativeless and yet the people wonder why RV fell into the position its in pfft

Recycling is only a bad thing in real freestyle battles, text battles are completely different.

It can be bad in text if the line was used before, which is why this is a hazy issue, since he posted it... But his opponent no-showed. It's not as serious as if he posted it and the battle was normal then he used it again later on. Those lines were wasted, might as well put them to good use and save some time.

It has nothing to do with creativity, because he created the punch either way. The particular time he created it doesn't matter.

Sure, I guess it's still recycling... But are you guys serious? Making a big deal about it in LL, banning him from the league, attempting to get him banned from the site? wtf? Maybe he should have just lost the battle or something, but not all that. That's just people making a big deal over nothing.

ThatsWhatSheSaid 10-20-07 11:36 AM

He should get the boot' from the 1.2. but not the site, the league has its rules for a reason and if they've been enforced on some people they have to be on all. I get the whole real life recycle in contrast with the text recycle but even so, whats the point, to get the win that means nothing? I'd rather write new shit all the time to improve, and it does kinda say he has a lack in creativity if he felt the need to grab a line from whenever he used it. It probably took him longer to find it than it wouldve to write something better.

C.March 10-20-07 12:21 PM

Whatever shits gay JTR doesnt recycle... faggots...... + does anyone really give a fuck? naw no one does... cuz like... 4 people visit this site daily?...

JTR > Rest of RV - Me due to obvious reasons.

JTR = Me. Obvious reasons.

Jay Rose 10-20-07 01:31 PM

wow @ how much yall hang onto 1 line...that was modafied, yall do understand how many artists modify their old lines over n over....i think kanye has used that henny make a hoe look like halle berry to me like 20 times on his albums.....its jut going back to your body of art and improving it for a new situation....kinda like writing a song, you take an old concept and make it fresh....you cant come up with new un done shit 100% of the time....

plus it wasnt like the best line in the world that someone would use over n over again....shit just prolly popped in his head cuz he had it there from before....its nothing...and yall think its some crime against humanity