RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   California Is On Fire!!!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244455)

iamthatdude87 10-24-07 07:15 PM

California Is On Fire!!!!!

Literally.......discuss...

TitoBronsky 10-24-07 07:42 PM

how you holding up foo?

10-24-07 08:17 PM

His house is burning down!!!!!

iamthatdude87 10-24-07 08:56 PM

Hell Naw Lol.......the Only Fire Thats Close Is The One In Arrowhead And The One In Temecula......ppl Is Sayin It Might Be A Terroist Attack.....

iamthatdude87 10-24-07 09:00 PM

18 Active Fires In Califoria Coincidence?

Its Proly Those Damn Arabs!!!! Fucken Terroists

Tha .Q 10-24-07 10:26 PM

My dick was on fire...but the Doctor said the shot should kick in real soon!

;)

Valiant 10-24-07 10:27 PM

...its a pity....I wouldn't want to be there now...ya digg.

KOOL COL-B 10-25-07 12:28 AM

it's all that damn Latino heat! :cool:

and Q... my bad :S

:cool: werd

Ransum 10-25-07 09:23 AM

L.heat daddy....

but word i feel bad for the people there that got there house burn downa d the other 500,000 people who just waiting to see if they house get burned down or not....

Compose 10-25-07 01:14 PM

why dont they just water-nuke the fire or somethin, get a shitload of planes to fly over and pour water everywhere, unless they're already doing that, but if they're not it doesnt make sense tryna stop it with shitty firetrucks

Ransum 10-25-07 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
His house is burning down!!!!!

that wasnt even funny you stupid prick...
real people with real lives unlike you are losing there homes and everything in it and probley gonna be homeless for a long time so how the fuck can u make that kind of comment you fucking dush-bag dick-head fucking dumb stupid son of a bitch word i would fuck you up personally if i saw u just for saying something that idiotic fucking slees ball scum bucket....

i would whipe my fucking mud boots all ova ya face then piss on it on some r.kelly shit you fucking homo e-net thug...

10-25-07 01:51 PM

Compose 10-25-07 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransum
real people with real lives unlike you are losing there homes and everything in it and probley gonna be homeless for a long time so how the fuck can u make that kind of comment you fucking dush-bag dick-head fucking dumb stupid son of a bitch word i would fuck you up personally if i saw u just for saying something that idiotic fucking slees ball scum bucket....

i would whipe my fucking mud boots all ova ya face then piss on it on some r.kelly shit you fucking homo e-net thug...

sounds like someone got their ghetto pass burnt to ashes

ThatsWhatSheSaid 10-25-07 01:59 PM

Omfg rofl

Ransums like "Dont say that about Foo" thats fucked up

"But I want to wipe muddy boots in your face than pee on you"

Riggghht

iamthatdude87 10-25-07 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
why dont they just water-nuke the fire or somethin, get a shitload of planes to fly over and pour water everywhere, unless they're already doing that, but if they're not it doesnt make sense tryna stop it with shitty firetrucks

we dont got enuff resources....arnold swarznegger is a bitch.....california asked mexico for help......but after all those new border laws....why would mexico wanna help us?

WhoAmI 10-25-07 03:07 PM

damn that shit's messed up for real...and in the papers over here California firefighters have admitted defeat now saying they can't control the flames n shit

KOOL COL-B 10-25-07 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENSTINCTZ
we dont got enuff resources....arnold swarznegger is a bitch.....california asked mexico for help......but after all those new border laws....why would mexico wanna help us?

lmao, my how tha tables have turned.

n lmao @ Ransum.

but yeah, ima go watch sum youtube news vids about it, cuz i aint bin watchin much tv lately... werd

a k w o r d Z 10-25-07 10:35 PM

.... it's a bunch of expensive houses and places in the boonies.... people from sd need to quit flippin out like the actual city is on fire. most of the people were frontin like they got evacuated so they could get freeeee food.

Magic5 10-26-07 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
lmao, my how tha tables have turned.

n lmao @ Ransum.

but yeah, ima go watch sum youtube news vids about it, cuz i aint bin watchin much tv lately... werd

How have the tables turned? Mexico is still a shitty ass country filled with broke and uneducated people. I don't see any people from California trying to get over the border as fast as possible to ask some Mexicans if they can clean their fucking toilet bowls for them. The tables still seem to be in the same spot they were before the fires.

John Rippington 10-26-07 08:42 PM

^^lmfaomafomafo

John Rippington 10-26-07 08:42 PM

Mimesis, is a sick bastard for that one. PREACH

10-26-07 08:45 PM

well mime's right. he's not exactly sick, it's truth.

the best they could do is supply mad man power because that's what you do in america to show you mean business. they did it and got acknowledged in other places like florida and new orleans so why not california?

anyway it's an obvious ploy of some sort.

I don't know who or why but it's still a sad situation. lots of forest gone, man. Has there been any reported casualties, yo?

John Rippington 10-26-07 10:25 PM

Nah bro that's Montreal slang for you

If you call someone a sick bastard it means they're dope...

"You see the way Jordan dunked the ball? He's a sick bastard"

10-26-07 11:15 PM

I agree.

Congrats on your slang.

John Rippington 10-26-07 11:16 PM

Ya MTL has pretty cool slang.

Better than bay area....

xCadaverx 10-26-07 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransum

Sucks for them.

Key... 10-27-07 12:03 AM

Ecko hope ya'll doing good on ur side, San Diego is effected badly.

iamthatdude87 10-27-07 08:38 PM

shits coo over here we aint affected that much......but we still got some smoke