RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   You're all fucking... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244460)

Red Bull 10-25-07 10:25 PM

You're all fucking...

Whack.

The beef and shit is gay, like for real.

Dickard. 10-26-07 09:11 AM

like no way..like i think like the same thing...like

10-26-07 09:17 AM

meh who the fuck cares..

John Rippington 10-26-07 09:26 AM

if you think the beef is gay ignore it, this is the most posts these past 2 weeks RV has seen in ages

J Summers 10-26-07 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Rippington
if you think the beef is gay ignore it, this is the most posts these past 2 weeks RV has seen in ages

EXACTLY........................................... .............

WhoAmI 10-26-07 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Rippington

for real for real

as they say all publicity is good publicity

John Rippington 10-26-07 12:24 PM

holy shit J summers said exactly to something I posted..... *kills self*

Red Bull 10-26-07 03:57 PM

^ It's because it's the most attention his rap career has seen.

Indeph 10-26-07 03:58 PM

So I told that bitch like, BITCH, FUCK YO STOMACH YOU WON'T EAT TONIGHT CAUSE I'M STILL HUNGRY and the hoe was like BUT IM HUNGRY and I was like BITCH I DONT CURR

J Summers 10-26-07 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.oo
^ It's because it's the most attention his rap career has seen.

shut up bitch swallow

John Rippington 10-26-07 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
So I told that bitch like, BITCH, FUCK YO STOMACH YOU WON'T EAT TONIGHT CAUSE I'M STILL HUNGRY and the hoe was like BUT IM HUNGRY and I was like BITCH I DONT CURR

That's no way to talk to your mother, Melvin.

Indeph 10-26-07 05:12 PM

Too bad it's a quote from a youtube video. -_-

ThatsWhatSheSaid 10-26-07 05:39 PM

The fuck? Beef is dope, just not when its you wack heads doin it, all talk n no battles

Red Bull 10-26-07 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
shut up bitch swallow

I'll pass.

Sure is odd that you think about other guys blowing you though.

La Cosa Nostra 10-26-07 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.oo
I'll pass.

Sure is odd that you think about other guys blowing you though.

Man..

How much of wigger does the kid look like tho ay...

I cant get over that

J Summers 10-26-07 07:41 PM

get some business. thats what i say to people who are to worried about me and less concerned about there hopeless lives

La Cosa Nostra 10-26-07 07:46 PM

Quote:
get some business. thats what i say to people who are to worried about me and less concerned about there hopeless lives

I'm not worried about you bro..

I just cant imagine you not getting the cunt kicked out of you atleast once a week.. Your lucky as hell you dont live around here man if your gonna go out in public looking like that...

J Summers 10-26-07 07:53 PM

thats prolly cuz i aint a bitch like you... and allow people to run they mouths and kick my ass...get some business

Red Bull 10-26-07 08:19 PM

Quote:
thats prolly cuz i aint a bitch like you... and allow people to run they mouths and kick my ass...get some business

Lmfao, by the looks of it... well I don't even think I have to say anything, just look at him.

"Get some business." ..haha, who do you think you are?

John Rippington 10-26-07 08:36 PM

Ya Adam, get some fucking business.

Muwhahahahahaha

John Rippington 10-26-07 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Too bad it's a quote from a youtube video. -_-

K so uhh.... link?

John Rippington 10-26-07 10:26 PM

ohh wait I remember that video now lmfaoo..

La Cosa Nostra 10-27-07 09:42 AM

Quote:

come check me out cunt

id fuck you up and any bitch you wanna bring with you

dont even joke around cause your on the net......i know you get your ass kicked and cry like a bitch........... i see it in you like its fucking transparent

look at you wigger cunt.... take some fucking pride in your own race for a change dont try and be african cause you think its cool you look like a fucking idiot

L.E 10-27-07 11:30 AM

Beefiness.

-Smokes joint-

Crazy Hades 10-27-07 12:02 PM

Quote:
look at you wigger cunt.... take some fucking pride in your own race for a change dont try and be african cause you think its cool you look like a fucking idiot

Shit...I think the African-American culture needs to start acting Africa---you know, hard working, respectful, knowing the meaning of a dollar---instead of following whatever the fuck mainstream rap is. Not that all blacks are like that, but for fuck's sake...I'm really tired of these high schoolers.

10-27-07 12:21 PM

They do fuck off a lot more than the whiteys.

Though the white one's have an excuse for it - parent abuse/emo/& possible family members mating other family members before they moved to your area in fucked up secrecy.

So they really can't be blamed. I've seen good black people fall with the wrong white crowd and go emo though. sad shit.

especially when you see one at a concert where the emo rock singer says racist shit. But the black guy/girl just shrugs it off 'cuz they feel the 'kill yourself anyway' vibe.

I dunno..

teenagers in general are stupid. lol

M&rk 10-27-07 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
come check me out cunt

sayin someon acts like an entire race you would have to be stereo typing an entire race. and thats really racist and ignorant. instead just say he acts like the way black rappers are portrait on tv.

10-27-07 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
sayin someon acts like an entire race you would have to be stereo typing an entire race. and thats really racist and ignorant. instead just say he acts like the way black rappers are portrait on tv.

You act like a black kid who gets beat up by his dad
Who smokes crack and is about to snap and pull out a gat and blast his dealer.

=o

M&rk 10-27-07 01:03 PM

what was that second part

10-27-07 01:25 PM

hey man it was just a joke don't pull the gun on me..

L.E 10-27-07 01:56 PM

Beefalicious.

-High as a mother fucker-

J Summers 10-27-07 03:18 PM

nos my mans dont be shitty with me because you an active dope fiend , your life amounts to making yourself feel cool online and copping topside...dont even attempt to ridicule me...dope fiends dont have the ambition to make it to the restroom let alone perform in a fist fight...you wouldnt knock shit out

La Cosa Nostra 10-27-07 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture

Yeah I agree... That was generalisation, I apologise..

As for j summers.................you got no fucking hope kid

I ridicule you cause your a faggot scrawny wigger with grills in your teeth you dim whit fucking cunt...

You wouldnt say shit to my face lad I'm telling you straight up youd be a scared bitch I fucking know for a fact.......

if you want to commit suicide cunt come and see me

Brother Anubis 10-27-07 07:11 PM

I eat beef like pork, snapple and crackiling.

Spektikul 10-27-07 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Yeah I agree... That was generalisation, I apologise..

As for j summers.................you got no fucking hope kid

I ridicule you cause your a faggot scrawny wigger with grills in your teeth you dim whit fucking cunt...

You wouldnt say shit to my face lad I'm telling you straight up youd be a scared bitch I fucking know for a fact.......

if you want to commit suicide cunt come and see me

God damnnnnn!!!! LMAO!!!

Crazy Hades 10-27-07 08:35 PM

J Summers...you honestly don't realize how stupid you look?

J Summers 10-27-07 10:00 PM

get some bizzness.............................

Crazy Hades 10-27-07 10:02 PM

Get some intelligence, you goofy-looking waste of money.

J Summers 10-27-07 10:04 PM

Hi! Haters.............................

Terumoto 10-27-07 10:05 PM

Quote:
get some bizzness.............................

Could you explain what that actually means?