RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   And Down Goes Oregon!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244684)

J. Luth 11-16-07 12:55 AM

And Down Goes Oregon!!

Oklahoma bitches :shoot:

M&rk 11-16-07 01:53 AM

did oregon's good qb play?

T lite 11-16-07 02:01 AM

Yankees got the AL MVP for 10 more years!!!!!!!!

(haha sorry, I love the Yankees!!) ;)

Magic5 11-16-07 05:51 AM

That helps Arizona State out quite a bit. Hell yeah.

Phenom-in-all 11-16-07 05:52 AM

sooners runnin dis bitch.

Magic5 11-16-07 05:54 AM

Yeah, Sooners are that squad if you're a homo dick. Q's probably a die hard. Whatever works for you guys though.

J. Luth 11-16-07 07:17 AM

^LOL don't hate sonn.

and nah, Dixon ain't play. He injured himself on a no-contact play. Like shit, I felt bad for the dude. dude might be out for yr. Trainers told him, and nig was like crying a little. Dad came down from stands and shit. Back-up fucking sucked. Sucks it happened like that, but then again, it's fucking Oregon. and for how bad they and the refs screwed Oklahoma last yr... karma's a bitch @_@

DaTrusHurtz 11-16-07 10:15 AM

This looks like another season of 2 questionable teams playing in the title and a full blown debate about why the BCS sucks

Dickard. 11-16-07 10:16 AM

dixon is a bitch...and it was funny..cuz while that game was playin..on espn 2 there was Best Damn Moments in sports history....n it was Jordan playin with the flu...Isiah playin with a broken ankle.....Bryan leftwitch playing with a dislocated ankle or some shit......

and this dude cried abotu a sprained knee?

haha bitch

Cola 11-16-07 11:54 AM

^^ obviously you never have played football or had a sprianed knee....

Oregon wasn't that great either way....

Kansas will kill Oklahoma...

LSU vs Kansas=prediction

JTR 11-16-07 12:03 PM

^^ Obviously you don't know what it's like to be tough.

Fuck that wack shit yo, i've won a judo tournament with a sprained wrist. I've done matches with broken toes, fingers, and sprained ankles all the time. I won the provincial championships when I was around a week into a collar bone fracture... I once threw a guy and he broke his arm on the landing, he got up and kept fighting with tears in his eyes and somehow managed to beat me. That dude was tough as fuck. So fuck whoever that QB was.

JTR 11-16-07 12:04 PM

This kid Corry used to come to judo class and practice with the team and do the sparring with a fucking cast on his leg and you telling me dude out for the whole season with a knee sprain? Gimme a fucking break.

Dickard. 11-16-07 01:33 PM

byan leftwitch was a qb who had a brokone n is leg. his line menhad to carryhim to the next spot the ball was at.

this dude just quit cuz he didnt care about his team. he cares about him and himsef only

Magic5 11-16-07 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
^^ Obviously you don't know what it's like to be tough.

Lmao, KO!

JTR 11-16-07 07:47 PM

*Arms up* muwhaha

Cola 11-16-07 08:25 PM

sure dude...keep liein bout yaself

JTR 11-16-07 10:44 PM

Want me to show you the pics of all the gold medals i've won after i'm done with my skydiving trip here in FLorida?

Want me to take pics of me skydiving incase you think i'm lieing bout that too?

ooohhh oooohhh I can show you pics of me scuba diving in Belise too while i'm at it

Dumb ass go ask anyone on RV who knows me, I was a judo champ for a minute and did a bunch of other martial arts that I killed at, including winning the regionals for boxing.

I'm Josh Farnsworth, google up Terry Farnsworth (my dad) for Judo and find him in the Montreal Hall Of Fame for coming in 7th in the 1972 Munich Olympics, 1st place twice in Canadian Championships, 1st place in Maccabbiah Championships (Jewish Olympics)

And by the way, it's very common to fight with injuries in Judo. He beat a man from Holland in the World Championships during a match where he broke a rib in his back, 2 weeks later he was shot up with Novacaine and went on to place second in the Maccabiah games in the light heavy weight and open weight divisions.

I can tell you stories about Nicholas Gill, Mark Burger, Hiroshi Nakamura etc fighting through their injuries.

So go ahead and tell me i'm lieing bout myself. You don't know shit about me.

My fam been doing judo for a minute. My dad was a champ and I woulda been a big champ too had I continued instead of going into other martial arts.

Google it all up faggott

I went to Sensei Nakamura's Shidokan club, and trained with the Canadian National Olympic team.

I'm fucking awesome, quit hating bitch I aint the one lieing saying i'm a Philosophy professor who can't even spell Philosophy and talking bout having a house and plasma TV's and that he'll take pics and then never does.

BE FA' REAL

J Summers 11-16-07 10:47 PM

i aint cocky i'm confident and when you say i'm the best thats a compliment

Dickard. 11-16-07 10:59 PM

ur not josh farnsworth...ur jack the ripper

JTR 11-16-07 11:29 PM

Dickard. 11-16-07 11:32 PM

dont u give me those dots.

gosh i needa whack off

Key... 11-17-07 12:32 AM

Oregon lost haha

J. Luth 11-17-07 06:34 PM

lmao @ kansas in title. They gon lose v.s Missouri next week. I hope Missouri choke tho, cuz Oklahoma would kill Kansas, and missouri would be tougher. Sam Bradford for heisman nigs.

Even Lee Corso said, best two teams he's seen this year are Oregon and Oklahoma. LSU being the third. so LOL @ 2 teams who don't deserve it. riiightttt There's no rule that you have to be undefeated to win title. And even if there was, only Kansas and Hawaii are left. Kansas WILL get chance to play in title if they win out. While Hawaii fucking struggling v.s horrible teams and play nobody till Boise St.

and LOL @ y'all saying Dixon was a pussy to not play. THE FUCK? are you serious? y'all idiots for saying that. I actually agree with that loser apphyliate on that. who cares what Byron leftwitch did. Did he do it from the first quarter? No. Dixon needs surgery for his injury. and wtf would he have done by playing? He would of done WORSE then their backup. His main threat is moving and passing, and why the fuck would lineman wanna carry a QB for 4 quarters. Make themselves even more tired.

y'all need to think before you make stupid comments. And to those who said he cared about himself. Explain why:

1. He kept wanting to go in, but trainers said not too. Same with father
2. when trainers told him he out for the game, he was crying.
3. He kept advising Back-up and giving him motivation and advice

he's good dude, and didn't deserve what happened. But oregon had to lose, so word. SOONERS

J Summers 11-17-07 06:55 PM

how are you talkin about those games when the biggest rivalry in sports history played today..........to bad michigan lost

J. Luth 11-17-07 10:09 PM

^umm unfortunately for you, nobody else in the nation besides Ohio and michigan really paid much attention to it. Seeing how both of them lost the week before.

but wtf @ OU's QB getting concussion his FIRST fucking play of game, cuz the rb had to fucking fumble, and then QB had to tackle dude to save TD, and an offensive lineman fell on his head. wow... prolly out for the game. Now I know how Oregon fans feel. oh well... dude's a freshmen, 3 more yrs.

Magic5 11-17-07 10:59 PM

Rofl @ Oklahoma getting smashed. BOOM, HEAD SHOT!

11-17-07 11:28 PM

........& shit.

J Summers 11-18-07 12:13 AM

spul your fuckin cool bro......................

J. Luth 11-18-07 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Rofl @ Oklahoma getting smashed. BOOM, HEAD SHOT!

word son coming back from 34-10 to lose by 7 with backup QB is getting smashed son. we was in redzone 9 times. If we had Bradford be different story. but w/e, it is what it is. good effort by sooners at end, but defense should of done it a lil bit earlier. big 12 championship time

J. Luth 11-18-07 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
spul your fuckin cool bro......................

WORD SON. WORD but lil nig I'm so way beyond cool right now, that calling me cool is an insult. But thanks anyways lil nig

Cola 11-18-07 10:23 AM

hahahahaha @ JTR's long bullshit story...all i gotta say to that shit....

Just like you dont recyle your rhymes either...

----------------

Spul: Fuck you, i know i was right about Dixon...thank you for agreeing <3

@ Oklahomo losing...HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And once my LSU vs Kansas is correct...Spul can suck my dick

Yay Yay Yay for sports

Cola 11-18-07 10:37 AM

JTR

you silly lil bitch

Your dad took 8th...if that's even your dad...

on top of that...they put him in the hall of fame for coming in 8th...doubt it...thats not impressive

but, what do i know

http://72.232.38.190/EN/athletes/qu...s2.php?id=35714

Dickard. 11-18-07 11:35 AM

that says rank 8 not what place he's in....

meaning he was the 8th rank in the tournement...idiot

Cola 11-18-07 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic.
that says rank 8 not what place he's in....

meaning he was the 8th rank in the tournement...idiot

are you really that fucking dumb?

first off ....get the fuck off queer JTR's nuts...

second...stay the fuck outta of my convo's, you fucking faggot

thrid off.....he was 8th rank, AFTER it was done...jesus christ...your a fucking dipshit

walk off a cliff :thumbup:

Dickard. 11-18-07 11:43 AM

how about u battle me...pinkslip....

and im not on ne 1's nuts.....and sorry im not so equipped with being able to find such useless information...ur a fag with no life for doin that.....go support ur girlfriend and kids u low life

Cola 11-18-07 11:44 AM

hahaahahah, coming from a guy who rides ne one's nuts

atleast i'm real with myself....keep on trying to diss on people who actually HAVE a life

i'll battle you...fuck it...set it up queer

6 bars....pinkslips....go for it

Dickard. 11-18-07 12:03 PM

ok.......................

J. Luth 11-18-07 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
hahaahahah, coming from a guy who rides ne one's nuts

atleast i'm real with myself....keep on trying to diss on people who actually HAVE a life

i'll battle you...fuck it...set it up queer

6 bars....pinkslips....go for it

LOL actually have a life? LOL son you got a wife, and a kid. and you only make 4,000 dollars COMBINED with your wife (who i'm sure makes most of it). rofl @ that being a life. if you actually DO have a house, then you saving NOTHING to support your kid and girl. Sucks to be you son. Sign off, and go back to college because "phisisology" major ain't getting you shit son. I feel for your fam homie

Cola 11-18-07 12:36 PM

^^ what bitch??

i'm not even coming at you....

but...if i was....

all i gotta say is: Your whack as fuck, you talk like a thug, who AINT BLACK...but wants to be.....lives in some shitty ass apartment, and talks down on people...

whats even funnier is that this fuckign loser is a walking hyporcrite.....talkin shit on textcees, yet the fag sports the text awards he has won...

your a faggot dude...

go away and lose like Oklahomo did.....bitch

Mystic...im waiting for you to set up that battle so i can destroy your faggot ass

Cola 11-18-07 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
LOL actually have a life? LOL son you got a wife, and a kid. and you only make 4,000 dollars COMBINED with your wife (who i'm sure makes most of it). rofl @ that being a life. if you actually DO have a house, then you saving NOTHING to support your kid and girl. Sucks to be you son. Sign off, and go back to college because "phisisology" major ain't getting you shit son. I feel for your fam homie

Also, good job at re-wording shit..

I never said i had a "wife" ...i have a beautiful g/f who is 4 months pregnate with my child.
:thumbup:

again, another dipshit attempt at you re-wording what i'm saying to make youself look cooler on a shitty ass fucking internet website than you are...

fucking faggot