RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Coldest on this site..... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245010)

J Summers 12-19-07 10:05 AM

Coldest on this site.....

Tonyself
Tito
Enstinctz
Jay 286
Tha Q

yup everyone else is mediocre

Chris Stylez 12-19-07 10:08 AM

Wouldnt it be hottest?

Terumoto 12-19-07 10:35 AM

I would have said Nos is the coldest person on this site. He doesn't take shit, but then he sees every single thing ever as shit.

To "hey, how ya going?" he would answer "Whats it to ya, cunt." To any statement, he would say "Nah, you're wrong. Anyone who believes that is a total fucking idiot. No wonder a narrow minded sheep like you gobbles up that bullshit," except with more spelling errors.

Hands down the coldest on the site.

Zone Out 12-19-07 11:32 AM

Your opinion is awesome.
I wonder who the "coldest" people to you think whose the coldest on this site.

Cola 12-19-07 11:42 AM

Did you ever respond to "King Me" yet?

Zone Out 12-19-07 11:51 AM

lmao
Hell no

Tha .Q 12-19-07 01:15 PM

wut do u mean by coldest?

And, why isn't your name on the list?

If you mean skill wise, I'd have to say everyone in OYD...

Zone has a distinctive voice...

Ecko has his style pretty much down pat...

But, basically, audio doesn't exist anymore on this "site"...so, this is a moot point...

YESTERYEARS!

J. Luth 12-19-07 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
lmao
Hell no

actually yoo.......

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...ghlight=summers

JTR 12-19-07 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
Tonyself
Tito
Enstinctz
Jay 286
Tha Q

yup everyone else is mediocre

LOL NO WONDER YOU AINT ON THE LIST THEN!

Cola 12-19-07 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢

.........smh...........

TitoBronsky 12-19-07 10:24 PM

by coldest he means .... Dopest.... most skilled... basicly insert anything relating to greatness and you have the definition of what homeboi was saying and i believe it goes w/o saying that he is on the list.... :)

World Peace

-Don Tito Bronsky

PS.... audio does exist on this site.... kats just aint attacking the mic like they used to ....

Enygma 12-19-07 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELRey
I love being mediocre.

Me too...................:(

Dickard. 12-19-07 10:52 PM

i guess mediocre is the thing to be..word up.

oh and

ike >Tonyself
ike >Tito
ike > Enstinctz
ike >Jay 286

tha Q ........Questionable.

Ike> J summz

J. Luth 12-19-07 11:17 PM

^yea, Ike illy. Only people on site I'd bump would prolly be in no order:

Ike
Triple_N
Apexx
Zone
Prah
Dyce
MY NYGGA enygma
Tito
Q

and that prolly it, prolly missing some people but word son. WORD

J Summers 12-20-07 12:16 AM

theese cats is consistant, progressing, perform, promote, and actually make advancements in they career... thats why they the coldest...

Tha .Q 12-20-07 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickard.
i guess mediocre is the thing to be..word up.

oh and

ike >Tonyself
ike >Tito
ike > Enstinctz
ike >Jay 286

tha Q ........Questionable.

Ike> J summz

^^That list...is basically all the audio on this site....

there's been no influx of new talent in a while

Dickard. 12-20-07 09:04 AM

Quote:
theese cats is consistant, progressing, perform, promote, and actually make advancements in they career... thats why they the coldest...

that doesnt make there music actually "good" cuz ike is dope..as fuck...and a lot better than u....and he's not preforming ne where....

idk i guess its up in the air..u can argue if u want....i really dont care tho..

u do shit u preform....but ur music isnt as entertaining...lyrically ...ur voice is gay..idk i just dont feeel it.

sry.

*Froze* 12-20-07 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
^^That list...is basically all the audio on this site....

there's been no influx of new talent in a while

http://myspace.com/chemicalchange

Anyways....

lol....

J Summers 12-20-07 09:43 AM

i didnt say shit about gassin myself at all.... ike is good.. yeah.. but he's not marketable....and i didnt say that all i speak is truth.. thats my opinion ...you are more than entitled to your own

Cola 12-20-07 11:06 AM

Quote:
i didnt say shit about gassin myself at all.... ike is good.. yeah.. but he's not marketable....and i didnt say that all i speak is truth.. thats my opinion ...you are more than entitled to your own

King Me, bitch!

Dickard. 12-20-07 11:11 AM

Quote:

this is true j summers this is true.

and it made me happy that an arguement did not happen.

ike > j summers.

L.E 12-20-07 11:16 AM

-Sighs-

I remember when I used to make it onto lists.

Oh well, mediocre is good. :thumbup:

Tha .Q 12-20-07 11:52 AM

look...isn't arguing over who is better than whom like arguin over who has the bigger dick?

geesh guys...

and we ALL KNOW...my dick is bigger than urs

damn

ugh

L.E 12-20-07 12:09 PM

Lol.

But on a serious not...

I think pretty much everybody on this site who does audio is above average...it's not like you can find anybody on the street who can lay down a decent track.

Zone Out 12-20-07 05:24 PM

Quote:

If you're talkin about marketability then Im number 1.

Young, black, from the hood, attractive.

Tha .Q 12-20-07 06:07 PM

Quote:

Good thing the market accepts all types...

Biggie Smalls: Not Young...Black...Unattractive...Went to Private school = Greatest of all time.

:thumbup:

Zone Out 12-20-07 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
Good thing the market accepts all types...

Biggie Smalls: Not Young...Black...Unattractive...Went to Private school = Greatest of all time.

:thumbup:

That was way back when though.
This is 2008.

JTR 12-20-07 06:58 PM

Quote:

Im marketable, i'm like the white version of soulja boy without the gay lyrics and no dance moves

iamthatdude87 12-20-07 07:14 PM

since when was hip hop based on lyrics? if i can recall hip hop was dance music frrom the begining... look at that song "rappers delight" that aint lyrical at all ...lyrically hip hop didnt start becomin a trend till recently...yall should know where hip hop came from..and for you dumb ppl im not sayin that song what started hip hop..im jus sayin theres more to hip hop then jus lyrics....wit that sed u gotta know to theres diff. genres in hip hop too...so before you hate look into some shit....the hardest thing about comin up in the game is what "look" you goin for...you gotta have that uniqness to you thats appeallin..im pretty sure lotta ppl can make the same music thats on the radio..but if u aint got no style, direction, goals, shows, promotion ect.. im sorry you jus gonna be an internet rapper... what rapper doesnt do shows? besides the few "so called" rappers on rv that are ever so dope .

iamthatdude87 12-20-07 07:18 PM

Quote:

wrong theres a million other black guys thats from "the hood", raps, dress's coo..... what makes you so unique?

Zone Out 12-20-07 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENSTINCTZ
wrong theres a million other black guys thats from "the hood", raps, dress's coo..... what makes you so unique?

but they dont rap good as me or look good as me or put in as much work in the hood as me sonnnnnn

JTR 12-20-07 07:36 PM

Quote:
since when was hip hop based on lyrics? if i can recall hip hop was dance music frrom the begining... look at that song "rappers delight" that aint lyrical at all ...lyrically hip hop didnt start becomin a trend till recently...yall should know where hip hop came from..and for you dumb ppl im not sayin that song what started hip hop..im jus sayin theres more to hip hop then jus lyrics....wit that sed u gotta know to theres diff. genres in hip hop too...so before you hate look into some shit....the hardest thing about comin up in the game is what "look" you goin for...you gotta have that uniqness to you thats appeallin..im pretty sure lotta ppl can make the same music thats on the radio..but if u aint got no style, direction, goals, shows, promotion ect.. im sorry you jus gonna be an internet rapper... what rapper doesnt do shows? besides the few "so called" rappers on rv that are ever so dope .

Oh, so Soulja Boy is good then?

I know a lot of lyrical old school rappers... And the reason they weren't as lyrical then as rappers are now is because they hadn't learned how to do that yet. That's how hip hop progressed... Just like how cars got faster. We add to things and make it better overtime.

JTR 12-20-07 07:37 PM

Quote:

I think they're all marketable now it comes to skill, a lil extra something and how you get yourself out there and grind for it, who you know and the relationships you make as you progress then there's some that just get lucky.

Zone Out 12-20-07 07:38 PM

Quote:

Lyrics matter in hip hop for a long time, what you mean recently?
The only people that say "its more to hip hop than lyrics" are the people that dont have lyrics

JTR 12-20-07 07:40 PM

Word... Wu Tang, Rakim... Kool G

iamthatdude87 12-20-07 07:53 PM

Quote:
Lyrics matter in hip hop for a long time, what you mean recently?
The only people that say "its more to hip hop than lyrics" are the people that dont have lyrics

SORRY YOUR WRONG..IF U TRYIN TO REFER THAT STATEMENT TO ME..U CANT SEE ME ON THE MIC PERIOD, U GOT NO EMOTION OR DELIVERY,STYLE,VOICE YOU GOT NONE OF THAT DOWN YET AT THE SAME TIME YOU DONT KNOW WHATS YOUR NEXT MOVE... YOU PROLY DONT EVEN KNO HOW TO SET UP THINGS IN MUSIC YOUR JUS LIKE THOSE REGULAR JOE SHMMO THAT THINK THEY KNO THE INDUSTRY WHEN THEY DONT... DO YOUR RESEARCH KID..HIP HOP STARTED AS DANCE NUFF SED...OTHER TYPES OF HIP HOP PROGRESSED BY PUTTIN RHYMES OVER MUSIC...AND IT HAS PREGRESSED SINCE THEN...AND IF U WOULD READ THE WHOLE THING I SED EARLIER THERES DIFFERENT TYPES OF HIP HOP.... LETS SEE LETS GO TO EASTCOAST THEY ON THE LYRICAL TIP, GO TO WESTCOAST WE ADDED FUNK AND A STORY....GO TO SOUTH THEY GOT THAT CRUNK SHIT...LIKE IF U DONT STUDY OTHER ARTISTS HOW ARE YOU GONNA BECOME GREAT..

iamthatdude87 12-20-07 07:55 PM

Zone U Gotta Keep Grindin Nuff sed ......

jtr i dont listen to gay ppl...esp if u dont make music

Tha .Q 12-20-07 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Oh, so Soulja Boy is good then?

I know a lot of lyrical old school rappers... And the reason they weren't as lyrical then as rappers are now is because they hadn't learned how to do that yet. That's how hip hop progressed... Just like how cars got faster. We add to things and make it better overtime.

wait a second...what is "old school" to u?

iamthatdude87 12-20-07 08:05 PM

Exactly Haha...