RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   aww shiet! Now you can ring in the new year looking @ the kid! HOLLA! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245119)

J. Luth 12-31-07 05:11 PM

aww shiet! Now you can ring in the new year looking @ the kid! HOLLA!

Enygma 12-31-07 05:29 PM

lol.....you're such a fag :thumbup:

And, GET OFF MY CAR BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

J. Luth 12-31-07 06:01 PM

^don't hate dawg, get your weight up! :evilgrin:

Enygma 12-31-07 06:08 PM

I did.....I'm right at 200 lbs now :(

Tha .Q 12-31-07 06:24 PM

Spul...does that car get ur laid?

J. Luth 12-31-07 07:02 PM

if you mean does the car bring in the ladies. Hell yea yo. But as many of y'al know I ain't into those one night stand shits. Cuz if a chick gon wanna fuck me without knowing me, what stops her from doing it to another dude she sees? I ain't the only sexy beast out there :cool: :hump:

LOL but f'real tho, when i take that shit to campus, that shit gets so many stares. Ladies be digging that shit, guys be hating. (already got two scratches from keys on it. no biggie tho)

Sik Wit It 12-31-07 09:09 PM

Got the license plate numbers.. finna track this hoe down and get my car back.:)

J Summers 01-01-08 11:57 AM

your shoes are busted.......................

Brydon 01-01-08 10:51 PM

dude im not hate'n on you coz ur car aint bad aigt, but plz wot r u doing poseing like that?? you look/remind me of a differnt colour skinned tim westwood. u follow???

J. Luth 01-02-08 11:23 AM

^hush you silly chav :nono:

Brydon 01-02-08 01:12 PM

sorry tim i had 2 say

J. Luth 01-02-08 01:40 PM

Bloody hell, mate! Tim Westwood is shagalicious! You chav's don't know any better, innit?

Brydon 01-02-08 01:54 PM

Y am i a chav???? and tim westwood is a fuckin bell end. period. when i spoke to him, all i wanted to do is get away from him.his a knob. end of. so pick a new idol . oh and men dont float my boat, so wouldnt know if his shagalicious.

J. Luth 01-02-08 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunmenuts
Y am i a chav???? and tim westwood is a fuckin bell end. period. when i spoke to him, all i wanted to do is get away from him.his a knob. end of. so pick a new idol . oh and men dont float my boat, so wouldnt know if his shagalicious.

LOL ok, dawg, you need to:

1). just stop and leave, before you lose even more of your dignity

2). Learn to fucking form a sentence correctly in the english language.

3). stop being such a silly chav

thanks. pc

innit?

Brydon 01-02-08 02:15 PM

fuck up you muppet, dont give a shit about correctly writing a sentence whilst talking to someone who dickrides tim westwood.You are the one who's pipeing up about nothing.Your the one who's got a facination with chav's.As for loseing dignity, what the fuck you on about???? i bow down to your writing skill's oh holy one. prrffff, thankyou tim for reading this reply.

J. Luth 01-02-08 02:56 PM

Quote:
fuck up you muppet, dont give a shit about correctly writing a sentence whilst talking to someone who dickrides tim westwood.You are the one who's pipeing up about nothing.Your the one who's got a facination with chav's.As for loseing dignity, what the fuck you on about???? i bow down to your writing skill's oh holy one. prrffff, thankyou tim for reading this reply.

ROFL muppet? roflmao ohh how england's slang cracks me up. YOU SILLY CHAV!! YOU WANKER, INNIT? how bout you shut your mouth up or I'll put my long ass dick innit? no homo tho lil chav.

and LOL @ D/r tim Westwood. Yet, you're the one who brought him up.

rofl you chav's crack me up dawg. But move on son. Dignity has been lost now, no use trying to save it. it's OVER CHAV! OVER!! move on

Jaguars bitch

Kings bitch

Sooners bitch

Cardinal Bitch

HOLLA!

Brydon 01-02-08 03:11 PM

I brought tim 'dick' westwood up coz you was poseing like a knob.You lost your dignity first because of this fact u tode.So why dont you get back 2 paying rappers too much money to appear on your shitty albums.Dont be calling me son, like ur old or sunin coz ur jus a little 18 year old boy who's mocking the english-in which is the nationality of ur idol u dick...........word!

J. Luth 01-02-08 03:48 PM

Quote:
I brought tim 'dick' westwood up coz you was poseing like a knob.You lost your dignity first because of this fact u tode.So why dont you get back 2 paying rappers too much money to appear on your shitty albums.Dont be calling me son, like ur old or sunin coz ur jus a little 18 year old boy who's mocking the english-in which is the nationality of ur idol u dick...........word!

rofl @ how none of that made any sense. Move on chavo boy, move on

Brydon 01-02-08 03:53 PM

dumass prick.........................................

J. Luth 01-02-08 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢

Brydon 01-02-08 04:18 PM

like a kid has to av last say, even if its dots i pitty you tim.........
init??? prrffffff

J. Luth 01-02-08 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢

^.................................................

Brydon 01-02-08 08:32 PM

cockend..............................

J. Luth 01-02-08 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
your shoes are busted.......................

2 for $50. I ain't too big on rocking fresh shoes. As long as it covers my feet, and is a solid color, I'm good.

Brydon 01-02-08 10:27 PM

er........................................... wrong page

J. Luth 01-03-08 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Wit It
Got the license plate numbers.. finna track this hoe down and get my car back.:)

LOL I'll be waiting with the shot gun son

WhoAmI 01-03-08 04:48 AM

the FUCK???

you got snow while UK got the flu

go figure -_-

Brydon 01-03-08 10:08 AM

lol go back to cooking curry's, modelling aint for you tim.

J. Luth 01-03-08 01:52 PM

^hahahahah this little chav getting pissed off over the net. love it.

battle me chav boy

Brydon 01-03-08 05:21 PM

coz that will prove alot!!!!!!!!!! your better then me at take aways and writing i admit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur cool, ur the best tim

J. Luth 01-03-08 06:08 PM

lol you sign up to a rap site and are afraid to battle?

Brydon 01-03-08 09:34 PM

not affraid at all.jus not stupid enough to battle sum1 because of there ego, fully knowing the result.uv bin doing this shit for time, me since sept 07. so work it out

J. Luth 01-03-08 10:15 PM

hahahaha i love people who talk shit and put on this big ego freak show, yet when asked to prove themselves lose it all and chicken out. hahahaha you silly little chav ;)

Brydon 01-03-08 10:28 PM

whats my poor writing skills gotta do with my opinon of sum jumped up lil prick?? lol lil chav, im twice the size of you,and would kick you face in, but you dont see me all loved up with that fact u tit.If it was poss, which it aint that i could fight you+battle the score would be equal, but we would see who the prick is, and you wouldnt run your mouth again. so grow up, get over your ego and remember not to keep serving dogmeat at your work.(sanjay's curry house).leave it tim its getting boring now............................................... ..............

J. Luth 01-03-08 11:27 PM

^LOL me leave it? lil chav, you the one who keeps trying to respond to me in MY thread, with some spelling and grammar messed up remark. And the only way you can think of retorting to my comments is by imagining what I do. hahahaha from your lack of intelligence, I seriously bet I make more than your dad. And I am only first year in college (or uni as you chavs like to call it). Fact of the matter is, you are arguing with me on a RAP forum, so if you wanna talk shit, you battle. Otherwise you shut up and go do what ordinary chavs do. and fight me? Shit, I'd rather run you over with my sexy beast of a car chav boy. :hump:

"seen?" (oh, I forgot you don't even know what your own slang means lmao)

p.s VIVA TIM WESTWOOD! :hump: :evilgrin: :nono:

Brydon 01-03-08 11:39 PM

aint heard of seen b4 plum.maybe thats from wales or sunin init u chav lol.Anywayz i said you look a twat poseing wiv the thought of tim westwood naked in ya head.thats got nothing to do wiv rap.ur curry is off m8.and as for the spelling/gramar, im only on a rap web site talkin to some indian bloke,so it dont really matter.but us chavs shorten words in text messages thats y about the spellin.text messages are on a mobile phone-dont think its out in india yet m8.but ul get it soon.thought ud know that anyway as u know so much about us chav's en shit.lol the funny thing is ur from an english town-wot i mean is we found ur ass fuck face.besides u like the fact im writing on ur thread as u think it makes u look popular...............................

Tha .Q 01-03-08 11:53 PM

Quote:
not affraid at all.jus not stupid enough to battle sum1 because of there ego, fully knowing the result.uv bin doing this shit for time, me since sept 07. so work it out

^^^That, my friend, is a smarter comment that 99% of anything ever said on this site.

J. Luth 01-04-08 12:58 AM

Quote:
aint heard of seen b4 plum.maybe thats from wales or sunin init u chav lol.Anywayz i said you look a twat poseing wiv the thought of tim westwood naked in ya head.thats got nothing to do wiv rap.ur curry is off m8.and as for the spelling/gramar, im only on a rap web site talkin to some indian bloke,so it dont really matter.but us chavs shorten words in text messages thats y about the spellin.text messages are on a mobile phone-dont think its out in india yet m8.but ul get it soon.thought ud know that anyway as u know so much about us chav's en shit.lol the funny thing is ur from an english town-wot i mean is we found ur ass fuck face.besides u like the fact im writing on ur thread as u think it makes u look popular...............................

ROFL I ain't even gonna bother trying to make out that jumble of words, that is supposed to be a paragraph. but hahhahahaha @ you getting your chav panties in a bunch over pictures of a dude on a website at 6 am. I don't blame you tho, I am a sexy beast. You probably fantasize about having my big juicy cock in your mouth, huh? :evilgrin: :hump: You dirty lil chav. :nono:

Brydon 01-04-08 01:06 AM

indian boys dont do it for me man, prefer turkish hairy men

J. Luth 01-04-08 02:50 AM

Figured you'd need a lil more... you know :evilgrin:

www.myspace.com/itsdakidsp