RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   When you break up with someone (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245877)

JTR 03-27-08 02:25 PM

When you break up with someone

Not even cuz you wanna break up, but because her parents won't let you be together... isn't that the worse shit ever? Because you don't even want to break up, you wanna be together, and the only forcing you apart is their parents. Yea I think that shit sucks...

BigTony.Self 03-27-08 02:33 PM

dawg is this thread for real ? this is borderline q shit here except of course replace girl with guy but you get the point....

J. Luth 03-27-08 02:47 PM

^why? Just because he wants to vent or get opinions on something? Last I heard this was the off-topic and people can post whatever they want.

JTR 03-27-08 02:48 PM

Wtf are you talking bout? How is this not a legitimate thread? Imagine you're in a relationship with a chick, you love her a lot, you wanna spend your life with her, her parents dont want you together and force her to break up with you. That's the topic, how wack it is for a break up to happen not cuz on of you decided but the parents did.

JPoll 03-27-08 02:58 PM

fuck her parents, seriously, fuck her parents.

either that, or turn her against her parents haha

Blay'all 03-27-08 03:01 PM

i dumped a girl one time because her parents were crazy, and i didnt really care b/c i was just sick of putting up with it... and then her mom called me back to ask me why he daughter was crying! LOL

i said "why dont you ask her?" and hung up.

JTR 03-27-08 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
fuck her parents, seriously, fuck her parents.

either that, or turn her against her parents haha

Lol word up but I think if I tried that her parents would move back to sri lanka and take her with them since they aren't citizens. I told her to come live with me though when she turns 18 if her parents still aint supporting us, so we'll see what happens with that

Indeph 03-27-08 03:13 PM

You can't date her jtr. You're from completly different worlds. You're a Montague and she's a Capulet. The families have been at war for way too long to allow this union. I FORBID IT.

03-27-08 03:42 PM

Wtf?

Be a man, pussy

thought you said you grew up

you grab her by the hand, and tell the guardians fuck off I'll guard her from anything. they'll get the point, and you'll run off like a man with your woman.

you can say "It's not that easy" But some things you just HAVE to do . or you will get bitched out of situations.

JTR 03-27-08 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
You can't date her jtr. You're from completly different worlds. You're a Montague and she's a Capulet. The families have been at war for way too long to allow this union. I FORBID IT.

Loool, ROMEO ROMEO, WHERE ART THOU ROMEO

JTR 03-27-08 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Wtf?

Be a man, pussy

thought you said you grew up

you grab her by the hand, and tell the guardians fuck off I'll guard her from anything. they'll get the point, and you'll run off like a man with your woman.

you can say "It's not that easy" But some things you just HAVE to do . or you will get bitched out of situations.

Lol what are you talking bout? She's 16 and not a citizen in this country. I could get arrested for trying to pull that

03-27-08 03:45 PM

lol wtf were you expecting? You haven't even pointed that out, in the thread yet.

J. Luth 03-27-08 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Lol word up but I think if I tried that her parents would move back to sri lanka and take her with them since they aren't citizens. I told her to come live with me though when she turns 18 if her parents still aint supporting us, so we'll see what happens with that

die indeph

KOOL COL-B 03-27-08 03:57 PM

WTF? that's rediculous.

are you 19 yet? maybe you could become her legal gardian or sumthin.

maybe she could say her parents malestered her? :/

that shit iz lame tho, werd

Ysdat 03-27-08 04:02 PM

Meh, just get a new girl and stay fucking her.

JPoll 03-27-08 04:43 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^well said.

JTR 03-27-08 05:18 PM

yea you're right I should just be a scum bag and do that

Dabatos 03-27-08 07:09 PM

yeah bro I kno whow you feel, me and my girl now been 2gether like almost 3 years now and still her fam dont know. If they found out they would take her phone away, ground her like fck and jst shit no way to contact each other. But yeah bro if ya are already broken up g'd luck. Theres no way to let go of anything like that as easy as you would hope. Just try your best to do shit you would do as if ya wern't together. Go kick it with your friends longer, shit make a sick rap song and dang these type of these you go through make anyones track ill. Than just start lookin for someone else. If ya in high school or college iono, but if ya are in college jst say ya are goin to school and secretly meet up bro. Theres a lot of shit you can do, just gotta think. G'd luck fam.

JTR 03-27-08 07:29 PM

Ur girls asian huh?

Dabatos 03-27-08 07:40 PM

ofcourse lol. But I'm bout to leave her, just moved to LA from San francisco.. too many girls here jockin me bro too hard to withstand lol. I prefer asians cuz ofcourse im asian lol. I actually got my current girl because of the music i made. Crazy rite? lol haha

JTR 03-27-08 09:54 PM

Im white and i dont really like white girls. I get a lot of attention from chicks just cuz I rap, I thought it'd be a turn off but the girls dig it lol. Also cuz im fucking hot so that helps. But word man LA got those fineee bitches, san fran got those... well... homoes

Phenom-in-all 03-27-08 10:03 PM

Quote:

beat me to it. but word, i been there. it ain't pretty. word.

Terumoto 03-27-08 10:31 PM

Equally as annoying is not being able to be with somebody because of distance _-_

Dabatos 03-27-08 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Equally as annoying is not being able to be with somebody because of distance _-_

drives you crazy as fck.

J. Luth 03-27-08 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Im white and i dont really like white girls. I get a lot of attention from chicks just cuz I rap, I thought it'd be a turn off but the girls dig it lol. Also cuz im fucking hot so that helps. But word man LA got those fineee bitches, san fran got those... well... homoes

how the fuck could it be a turn off? lol

shit if you can do anything musical, as long as it's not some gay shit like violin or the flute or some shit, will be positive son.

JTR 03-27-08 11:06 PM

Man you're brown, what do you know bout being classified as a wigger everytime you tell someone you rap lol, to some girls it is a turn off, because they hear that automatically assume you act like a wannabe black kid like the dumb french kids over here act like. Even though I don't even dress or act like that lol...

J. Luth 03-27-08 11:09 PM

yea, but still son, then drop the "I'ma drummer bitch" card on em. They ain't need to know you ain't play no more son

JTR 03-27-08 11:22 PM

Lol I Do.......

Indeph 03-27-08 11:33 PM

Some white girls actually look good though. You've betrayed your race JTR. And I heard white girls in canada supposed to look REALLY good too. Horrible. Hitler is looking down on you and frowning.

Indeph 03-27-08 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢

die indeph

what .

Terumoto 03-27-08 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
how the fuck could it be a turn off? lol

shit if you can do anything musical, as long as it's not some gay shit like violin or the flute or some shit, will be positive son.

man dont be knocking flute, I don't play it, but flute is an instrument full of soul.

Terumoto 03-28-08 12:29 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTCQSk2l8bc

J. Luth 03-28-08 12:39 AM

^lmao pshhhhhhh screw that shit. But chicks who good at the flute... :hump:

Quote:
what .

you know what you fucking nigga roach. :shoot:

JTR 03-28-08 01:18 AM

Quote:
Some white girls actually look good though. You've betrayed your race JTR. And I heard white girls in canada supposed to look REALLY good too. Horrible. Hitler is looking down on you and frowning.

Well I guess italians would be the exceptions cuz they are usually tanned so that's sexy. And I don't know bout canada having hot white girls, im not joking when I say Montreal shits on the rest of canada girl wise though

-TeamOne- 03-28-08 01:20 AM

im a grown ass man, and i only fuck wit grown ass women, and if her parents still tell her what to do then I dont need to be fuckin wit her no way

JTR 03-28-08 01:21 AM

K but I don't like girls the same age as me personally.

-TeamOne- 03-28-08 01:25 AM

lmao i jus read the thread, your like 18/19 messin wit 16 yr old chicks lmao, if you dont like dating chicks your own age date some older bitches, cuz they tend to have shit like houses, cars, careers, and experience

JTR 03-28-08 01:30 AM

18 year old girls with houses and cars? I know a few with cars, but the majority doesn't. No thanks though, there's plenty of 16 year old girls who are great in bed, and at that age are more open minded. Career? Wtf are you talking bout man, you're in college at 18, more like part time job which girls at 16 have too. Are you talking bout like dating a 30 year old? Seriously...

Cola 03-28-08 02:17 AM

When you break up with someone, always inform them that you may have A.I.D.'s

Terumoto 03-28-08 02:29 AM

Girls that are younger than you > girls that are older than you.