RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Chillin (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245999)

Cola 04-11-08 03:40 PM

Chillin

this is me n my dude Karlin (left), n my best freind David (right)...this was in my old apartment, right before i moved out and in with my girlfreind.

word, getting drunk n not remembering shit was dope :thumbup:

but, now in a few weeks...i'm gonna have a baby :hump: ...becuase of all those times partying :shocked:

WhoAmI 04-11-08 04:53 PM

oh yeh i forgot you gonna be a dad

all bullshit aside

good luck wid that shit for real

Cola 04-11-08 04:56 PM

no doubt, shits gonna be nuts...i'm having a lil girl. Here name is Alexis. I'm gonna go out n get a tat of her name down my stomache

Adam 04-14-08 03:40 PM

Worst human being to bring a future crack addict into this world.

Cola 04-14-08 04:45 PM

aren't you still the same fag you always have been?

Adam 04-14-08 04:48 PM

If by fag you mean straight guy with a girlfriend and a better life than you, yes, yes I am.

Cola 04-14-08 04:49 PM

hahaha, ok dude...keep on keeping on. I saw that lil picture of you trying to "rock out" in your fucking basement room apartment. Looks like you live in a fucking jail cell, but hey..you must be rocking a better life then me. fucking loser.

Adam 04-14-08 04:50 PM

Which picture is that? One from 2-3 years ago?

Adam 04-14-08 04:50 PM

/probably one from my ex-girlfriend's dorm room.

JTR 04-15-08 01:48 AM

or one from my bedroom wink wink

no homo tho

Cola 04-15-08 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
/probably one from my ex-girlfriend's dorm room.

if thats what makes you feel secure, then sure :thumbup:

Adam 04-15-08 01:33 PM

^ How is that an insult? You have no rebuttal so you just say something stupid. Up the picture and I'll prove it you stupid fuck.

Cola 04-15-08 01:35 PM

n i'd want to waste my fucking time...why? i could really give 2 shits less were you live, how you live, or even if your alive. So hop off my nuts and fuck off

Adam 04-15-08 01:49 PM

Hop off your nuts? You said you saw pictures of me on here from years ago meaning that you took the time to search back and look at them. If you want to talk about hopping off nuts, which is also played to fuck by the way, you better hop off mine you stupid fuck. I hope your girl has a miscarriage because that would be way less pain than having to be raised by you.

Cola 04-15-08 02:02 PM

^^ lol, awww...i love immature people. Its ok though, growing up can be diffucult for people with small testicles.

Adam 04-15-08 02:22 PM

^ You just proved your own point, congrats.

In-Vision 04-15-08 03:34 PM

Quote:
^ You just proved your own point, congrats.

if someone has a point...isn't it supposed to be proven?

and redbull.....stfu....he could have seen that picture from way back...oh...and you wanna try that reversal bullshit by saying philly is on your nuts by dissing your picture?
hahahaha

wern't you the one that decided to open this thread for the sole reason of talking shit to this guy?

All he did was retalliate to your first attack...i don't see how that means he is on "your nuts/dick"

your crazy dude...you talk shit about someone elses life...yet...you are obviously a very bitter and angry person who has nothing better to do but express that the only way you know how to people over the internet because you don't have any friends and your parents stopped caring when you turned fag

how much of a loser can you possibly fucking be? Why do you insist on lowering everybodies expectations of the average person?

Cola 04-15-08 03:49 PM

^^ couldn't be said better....word to R

In-Vision 04-15-08 03:52 PM

by the way philly..straight pics....and i wish you and your family the best...shit is too serious not to.

Cola 04-15-08 04:14 PM

no doubt, gotta respect that...word to R

Adam 04-15-08 11:48 PM

It's funny how Aphillyate and I have beef and you say I'm an angry person living a bitter life because I took a shot at him, yet you sat on your computer and took the time to write paragraphs of hate? I think you need to rethink where you were going with that logic bro. Don't bother posting back because I hate reading illiterate, non thought out posts from people who think they are intelligent and at peace with the world. You're a fucking loser dude, amen.

In-Vision 04-15-08 11:52 PM

Quote:
It's funny how Aphillyate and I have beef and you say I'm an angry person living a bitter life because I took a shot at him, yet you sat on your computer and took the time to write paragraphs of hate? I think you need to rethink where you were going with that logic bro. Don't bother posting back because I hate reading illiterate, non thought out posts from people who think they are intelligent and at peace with the world. You're a fucking loser dude, amen.

OHHH ...you two have "BEEF"

haha..and im the loser.

do you read what your fingers type?

Adam 04-15-08 11:58 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
OHHH ...you two have "BEEF"

haha..and im the loser.

do you read what your fingers type?

Quit making yourself look bad.

In-Vision 04-16-08 12:00 AM

Quote:

oh..and by the way...I love how had nothing to say about anything I said...accept for me calling you bitter and angry...THE ONLY STATEMENT that you could attempt a counter with....

you went out of your way to hate...i went out of my way to stand up for somebody...

and what kind of homo tries to insult someones intelligence while using words out of context in the same sentence...

you're a bitch...period.

Adam 04-16-08 12:02 AM

The kid wasn't around when I posted those pictures, so yes, he do go back and look them up fuck head. That a good enough response?

Secondly, I didn't "open" this thread, he did, made a jack ass of himself in it, was at the top of mugshots, I didn't go searching for it.

Thirdly, if you want a boyfriend dude, check out lavalife or some shit, not RV.

In-Vision 04-16-08 12:03 AM

Quote:
Quit making yourself look bad.

how many times have you used that in your life?

face it...you have nothing to say to me that you havn't said to everyone else who has taken your legs from under you...you've got nothing to argue...so shut the fuck up and go scrape the semen from your asshole

Adam 04-16-08 12:06 AM

Quote:
how many times have you used that in your life?

face it...you have nothing to say to me that you havn't said to everyone else who has taken your legs from under you...you've got nothing to argue...so shut the fuck up and go scrape the semen from your asshole

Dude, do you not realize how played out gay jokes are? It's not even good, I've come back and shadowed out everything you've fucking said. You can't admit defeat, how average American of you. "Go be a gaylord you stupid fag."

Go fuck yourself man, you're not cool.

In-Vision 04-16-08 12:07 AM

Quote:
The kid wasn't around when I posted those pictures, so yes, he do go back and look them up fuck head. That a good enough response?

Secondly, I didn't "open" this thread, he did, made a jack ass of himself in it, was at the top of mugshots, I didn't go searching for it.

Thirdly, if you want a boyfriend dude, check out lavalife or some shit, not RV.

and you know this how?

and you are a fucking moron...you didn't open the thread..he did? seriously guy...you have to be retarded...there is no other reasonable explanation...when you clicked the fucking thread....it opened it...just like when I clicked the fucking thread...it opened it...had I been talking about it the way you are....i would have said "started" or "created"....you want to talk about being illiterate? good god...

and wtf is lavalife?

In-Vision 04-16-08 12:09 AM

Quote:
Dude, do you not realize how played out gay jokes are? It's not even good, I've come back and shadowed out everything you've fucking said. You can't admit defeat, how average American of you. "Go be a gaylord you stupid fag."

Go fuck yourself man, you're not cool.

1....is this coming from the guy who said "if you're looking for a boyfriend"?
2....Im fucking serious.

Adam 04-16-08 12:11 AM

Quote:
and you know this how?

and you are a fucking moron...you didn't open the thread..he did? seriously guy...you have to be retarded...there is no other reasonable explanation...when you clicked the fucking thread....it opened it...just like when I clicked the fucking thread...it opened it...had I been talking about it the way you are....i would have said "started" or "created"....you want to talk about being illiterate? good god...

and wtf is lavalife?

It's called "viewing" a thread, just so you know.

But dude, I don't have time to waste with you, my girl is done watching some TLC bullshit and I'm done making you look like a jack ass. I'm going to get laid, get some sleep and have some sweet ass dreams. You can go stroke yourself to bed, hope it's not too hard to clean out of the beard in the morning. Take it easy, it's been fun. :love:

In-Vision 04-16-08 12:14 AM

Quote:
It's called "viewing" a thread, just so you know.

But dude, I don't have time to waste with you, my girl is done watching some TLC bullshit and I'm done making you look like a jack ass. I'm going to get laid, get some sleep and have some sweet ass dreams. You can go stroke yourself to bed, hope it's not too hard to clean out of the beard in the morning. Take it easy, it's been fun. :love:

open - to access interior

i dare you to fucking tell me that isn't applicable.

and what beard are you speaking of?

Cola 04-16-08 12:42 PM

Bull's been on my nuts say day one. N his dick sucking has only gotten better with age

Adam 04-16-08 03:38 PM

^ Same insult you've been using since you joined. Congrats, you're still a loser.

In-Vision 04-16-08 03:50 PM

Quote:
^ Same insult you've been using since you joined. Congrats, you're still a loser.

and telling people that they arn't original is original....

Cola 04-16-08 04:19 PM

^^ hahahhaahaha, again. Ownage to its finest. Bull is just a walking contradiction

Adam 04-16-08 04:24 PM

Even if it was true, it'd be better than walking bow legged like the both of you.

Cola 04-16-08 04:34 PM

Red bull's that one kid in class that no one wants to be friends with, so he just always tries to make points in other people's conversations, that usally end up making him look like an even bigger failure than he already is.

Adam 04-16-08 04:38 PM

Lmfao.. keep the fake personals coming.

This site is a pure example of how your wrong. Nobody here likes you but this other douchebag... that nobody else likes either! Yet I'm respected and many people will tell you that. But fuck it, this is a rap board.

I was captain of the high school football team fuck face, I've seen more pussy than you, your kids, and your grand kids will ever see. That kid in class, I'm done school you joke.

Cola 04-16-08 04:43 PM

"I'm done school you joke".......classic

In-Vision 04-16-08 04:47 PM

Quote:
Even if it was true, it'd be better than walking bow legged like the both of you.

arn't gay jokes played out?

and captain of the football team? lmao..thats something that people who didn't play lie about...how convenient for you....

i would whore you in anything competitive...ANYTHING...you're trying to brag about people respecting you on here...who? who respects you? Do you just assume that everyone feels the same way you do about everything?