RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Nos, Bull, Philly vs Nate, Da Problem Child, D2453 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246200)

Cola 05-04-08 08:34 PM

Nos, Bull, Philly vs Nate, Da Problem Child, D2453

Ne one else wanna do a 3 v 3....seeing as how we all three are whack as fuck, and these 3 are just amazing. Lets do a pinkslip battle. If we win-they go bye bye.....we loose, we'll go bye bye. :thumbup:

Cola 05-04-08 08:34 PM

we'll hype it...

Tha Moderators vs The Meadiocre

La Cosa Nostra 05-04-08 08:36 PM

dude their not even mediocre...

this would probably be a waste of time.

Ysdat 05-04-08 08:36 PM

Ill join Nate, problem and d2435.

05-04-08 08:36 PM

I'll merk all six of y'all

edit:

seven

the kid nate 05-04-08 08:36 PM

ight ight

lets do it even tho i kno u got more boys then me

La Cosa Nostra 05-04-08 08:39 PM

man some other dickhead voted for kid nate...

is this some kind of joke

Ysdat 05-04-08 08:39 PM

lol, when herbs attack.

La Cosa Nostra 05-04-08 08:41 PM

i know right..

its 4-3 now my way...

he wouldnt of got one vote if it wasnt for his little buddies.

Ysdat 05-04-08 08:43 PM

btw d523 and _elevation_ are the same person.

La Cosa Nostra 05-04-08 08:43 PM

doesent surprise me at all

SUPERVILLAIN 05-04-08 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
btw d523 and _elevation_ are the same person.

^^^all those in favor of having strobe ban the fuckin' bitin' ass herb say "i"...

...the super

Nitrogen 05-04-08 08:53 PM

i would say "i" but pink slip battles are always more fun. even if not for all of them, let d523 battle to try (and probably fail) to keep his status on the site

SUPERVILLAIN 05-04-08 09:14 PM

kids make me sick nowadays.

im a firm believer that everything has been said and/or done before in some form. so rhyming can be a tricky business. fighting to establish yourself as 200% proof creatively wise is a battle all in its own. fight to find originality, period. i can see how sometimes one might inadvertently write something similar to something that someone else has done and not know it. but as long as its not intentional (only said writer really, really knows that), and word for word (a rapper that truly considers himself a real emcee wont knowingly bite the next artists work), its remotely acceptable. the key is to try to solidify your art as your own, period. just do you to the best of your ability. be proud of what YOU and YOU ALONE can offer to the culture we all know and love dearly.

and with that being said...

...BAN THE FUCK GERM!!! damn parasites...you dont accidentally set up an alias account and then vote against your opponent in a battle. thats cheating beyond a reasonable doubt. guilty on all counts without a jury. only true herbs/mark ass wacksters would do such for a victory. no love whatsoever...boot 'em.

the super disgusted

Cola 05-04-08 09:35 PM

So......Nos, you in or you not feeling up for it?

La Cosa Nostra 05-04-08 11:41 PM

man ive had my annual fix of text battling..

once i set my computer up ill do audio battles.. thats more my style.

D523 05-04-08 11:43 PM

oh, alright first of all King_Aphilly, ill pinkslip battle you and you only if your the one who wants to run their mouth.

Sayin im trash you faggit you should get your shit straight.

I come to a random thread before i go to bed to see shit sayin im wack? Fuck you, how about that.

Battle Me

D523 05-04-08 11:45 PM

And, Red Bull's been my boy since back in the OG Days

If Online beef is your thing, talk away. But honestly set it up.

Cola 05-05-08 12:05 AM

^^ the why the fuck are you sucking Tha Kid Nates nutts, you fucking faggot?

D523 05-05-08 12:15 AM

Cuz everyone needs help on the site faggit. Obviously your from Meth-Capital cause you must be fucked up if you think i suck buddy.

the kid nate 05-05-08 12:18 AM

D523 is my boy in real life and i am honest if he got ripped ill fucken vote for the other dude...
it is clear he beat that nigga

05-05-08 12:18 AM

how the fuck is this site dead but it still has FL herbs

lol

Cola 05-05-08 12:54 AM

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...716#post3210716

this dude cheat's like a mother fucker....fuckin lame ass fools, voting twice under different names.

Adam 05-05-08 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
how the fuck is this site dead but it still has FL herbs

lol

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Nitrogen 05-05-08 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Aphilly
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...716#post3210716

this dude cheat's like a mother fucker....fuckin lame ass fools, voting twice under different names.

i have a question, and this is a serious one. cause this is bad for the site and pretty much getting to everyone in some small way but you seem to be taking it harder than anyone, including nos, even though youve mentioned the voting twice thing more than him. so are you behind in your battle or somethin? just a question. cause your going on a crazy vendetta (shout out the phenom throwback :thumbup: )

Cola 05-05-08 06:06 PM

no, i just think fucking cheating is bullshit, and this dude is pissing me off. I aint behidne in ne of my battles

Ysdat 05-05-08 06:20 PM

Pink slip battle him then. Instead of LL threads.

Nitrogen 05-05-08 06:22 PM

^^^ exactly what i was gettin at. u made like 5 over almost the same subject. if we all know u better than him, then battle him. he basically already agreed

Ysdat 05-05-08 06:27 PM

Yup, battle or stfu :)

Nitrogen 05-05-08 06:44 PM

lmfao wow. just went back into nos and nates battle and realized the dumb ass nigga didnt do shit to hide the fact that he voted twice. both names have the same sig and hes advertising a battle from one account in the others sig. he deserves to get banned now. i only saw the IP adresses the first time i noticed but wow.

Cola 05-05-08 07:44 PM

^^ exactly, why the fuck would i battle a cheater? Dude most likely bites lyrics. Than he just will get whack ass mother fuckers to vote for him, cuz no one fuckign votes ne more on this site

D523 05-05-08 07:46 PM

aye you pussy, first of all you can talk shit i fucked up .w the voting shit cause theres no denying that but dont say i bite my fucking lyrics cause your scared to battle me clown. You're supposed to be a fucking mediator, do your job /wout excuses.

Cola 05-05-08 07:49 PM

hahahahah, if i was a MODERATOR....say it with me...MODERATOR, i would have fucking banned your dumb fuckign ass. Your a fuckign cheater, stop deneyin it dude. You got caught.

D523 05-05-08 07:50 PM

well MODERATOR, do you know how to, say it with me,READ?
[QUOTE=D523] ...first of all you can talk shit i fucked up .w the voting shit cause theres no denying that...QUOTE]

BATTLE ME or SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Ysdat 05-05-08 07:51 PM

I think a explanation for why he voted twice is needed, aswell as a battle between you two.

Cola 05-05-08 07:57 PM

i dont battle cheating ass faggots like this dude.....

thats like battling someone who got caught biting, let them explain, just so they can do it again. Dude obviously did it becuase it was his freind who was battling....to sketch for me, so fuck this cheap ass mother fucker.

D523 05-05-08 08:00 PM

thats the only time i fucked up like that cause my boy needed help, but do what you want about the battle, everyone in this thread has seen me call you out numerous times. Oh, didnt you start this thread where you wanted a pinkslip? and when it comes time to actually battle you dont do shit. That bitch dude, talk shit if your gonna back it up, other than that, E-beef isnt really my style.

Cola 05-05-08 08:03 PM

...so your style is more 'e-cheating' than?? get the fuck outta here dude, i made this thread before i found out that you and your buddies were making multiplie accounts to vote 4 each other. I'm sure that you are Tha Kid Nate aswell. You prob. just some bi-polar mother fucker needing attention.

WhoAmI 05-05-08 08:04 PM

as a person i can't stand aphillyate but

1 he's right in this situation

and

2 he would actually beat you in the pinkslip so just chill with the trash talking if you wanna stay on the site

Adam 05-05-08 08:07 PM

Battles are fucking pointless anyways.

Just make music.

I mean, what the fucks the point in writing 20 lines of hate that you accumulated in the last 2 days over some fucking punk you'll never meet in real life and has no significance to you?

Fuck it, just put a record on.