RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   PS3/Xbox 360 FIGHT! Leave Tha kids Shit alone! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247423)

-TeamOne- 08-28-08 10:36 AM

PS3/Xbox 360 FIGHT! Leave Tha kids Shit alone!

as for the sixaxis, there is now dualshock 3

as for ony 80 gb? like dude said there is a 120gb to 160 gb console coming out, and regardless they are just sata hard drive so you could buy whatever size you wanted and put it in there

ps3 shits on xbox 360 in EVERYTHING accept the range in games the 360 has

but ps3 makes up for it with, its Blu-Ray player, with its flawless media sharing, i can watch any movie any format on my ps3 without taking up any space because its on my home network, did i mention the internet browser? and not having to get up from my bed everytime i need to use the internet?

oh yea, how about the fact that i can control my PS3 from my psp anywhere in the world that has a wifi connection, and the fact that i don't need a memory stick because all the music and videos thats on my computer are streamed to my ps3, no loading times, and thus all of that media can be streamed to my PSP ANYWHERE in the world, thats an unlimited library

wait a sec i let it slip my mind, PlayTv? shit is gonna be in its prime by december, now i can watch TV on my PS3, rewind and pause live TV, use it as a DVR to RECORD LIVE TV FOR LATER VIEWING, wait folks thats not all! PlayTV can ALSO be viewed on my PSP thats Live TV AND recorded shows son, ANYWHERE in the world with a wifi connection, ill give it to the 360 they have a nice game collection, but nowadays thats not gonna cut it, PS3 is stepping up their game collection anyway, soon enough they WILL be shitting on 360's variety

Kirk 08-28-08 11:06 AM

Well... That's all well and good. But I bought an xbox 360 to play video games.

WhoAmI 08-28-08 11:28 AM

then play your video games and be happy.....

this thread is for those who seem to be under the illusion that the 360 is a superior console without having a solid argument to support their case

Kirk 08-28-08 11:36 AM

Haha. They are GAMING CONSOLES. Made for playing video games on. All that extra shit is pretty cool to you, I imagine. But the Xbox gaming experience, games library, and anything else GAMING related is better. So get somewhere with that bullshit about bluray and all that other pointless nonsense.

Lay. 08-28-08 11:44 AM

Go ahead n name ps3's dope games.. an after you name the few you think are actually decent. I'll demolish you with 360's list.

WhoAmI 08-28-08 11:53 AM

no ones saying 360 doesn't have a larger amount of games but that is where it stops point blank, and xbox live is more reliable at the moment...but other than that show me anything 360 outdoes ps3 on...

kirk what is the point of advancing through generations of gaming without the consoles having more functions...the 360 is simply a games console where as the ps3 can easily be regarded as a entertainment...we know who's progressed further

lay fear ps3 has MUCH MORE potential in terms of video games than the 360. they may reach their peaks at different times but don't be so naive as to think that the ps3 is not more capable

American Tiger 08-28-08 12:04 PM

why do people care whats better. just fucking buy what you want.

WhoAmI 08-28-08 12:06 PM

im actually gonna buy an 360 at some point this year though although i still stand by wht i said

J. Luth 08-28-08 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Jett
why do people care whats better. just fucking buy what you want.

ROFLMAO EXACTLY!!

all this fucking nerd battles are rediculous. I have an X-Box cuz X-Box is owning RIGHT NOW. and yes, even way back people said X-Box will own now, but PS3 will in future.

well, 1 I don't feel like waiting, so I will buy an X-Box NOW. then whenever Ps3 steps the fuck up, I'll cop a ps3. easy as fuck. goddamn....

Kirk 08-28-08 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir
no ones saying 360 doesn't have a larger amount of games but that is where it stops point blank, and xbox live is more reliable at the moment...but other than that show me anything 360 outdoes ps3 on...

kirk what is the point of advancing through generations of gaming without the consoles having more functions...the 360 is simply a games console where as the ps3 can easily be regarded as a entertainment...we know who's progressed further

lay fear ps3 has MUCH MORE potential in terms of video games than the 360. they may reach their peaks at different times but don't be so naive as to think that the ps3 is not more capable

I'm not saying it's better because it has a larger amount of games. 360's games shit on PS3's. Hands down. Not to mention that xbox live is better in nearly all ways than ps3's dashboard and the online community is so much larger.

The 360 has alot of extra functions other than gaming. Music, movies, tv shows, pictures, netflix, the ability to connect windows media center (live & recorded tv, on-demand movies, music and photos), compatible with Zunes and Ipods, HD DVD (even though it's dead now), party chat, and some more shit in the august update.

And as for games, it doesn't matter what you say. Microsoft has been pushing killer games since day one and will until the next system they release.

KOOL COL-B 08-28-08 03:46 PM

i want both systems. i like tha 360 controller better fo fps's, n i want gta 4 on ps3 cuz im already used to tha playstation controller fo gta. basically i want gta 4 on ps3 n far cry 2 on 360.

but im like Kirk, i dont really have any interest on tha extra features, lol. i dont play multiplayer, except fo when i used to go on socom 2 online n shoot my team and run around screaming "where's my 4 wheeler? this is a fucking 4 wheeling game, isn't it??". i dont wanna watch dvd's on it, etc etc, i just wanna buy it, plug it in tha tv, and play games. that's why i fucking love my N64, i would seriously take a bullet fo it. although gta 4 online looks like it'd be fun as fuck. n i can't use a psp, cuz it's too small fo my shitty blind eyes, lol... *sigh*

fuck all you rich assholes :( lol. i'm sitting here playing Max Payne on my ps2, lol, tha other day i went over to my friends house cuz she just got gta 3 n wanted me to help her beat it. i wanna play all this new shit so bad, i feel like im missing out :( werd

WhoAmI 08-28-08 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
I'm not saying it's better because it has a larger amount of games. 360's games shit on PS3's. Hands down. Not to mention that xbox live is better in nearly all ways than ps3's dashboard and the online community is so much larger.

The 360 has alot of extra functions other than gaming. Music, movies, tv shows, pictures, netflix, the ability to connect windows media center (live & recorded tv, on-demand movies, music and photos), compatible with Zunes and Ipods, HD DVD (even though it's dead now), party chat, and some more shit in the august update.

And as for games, it doesn't matter what you say. Microsoft has been pushing killer games since day one and will until the next system they release.

so basically you have nothing to bring to the table other than that which i have already stated plus an obsolete format and functions the ps3 can already do better or are most likely gonna do and do better when they do....

Kirk 08-28-08 04:40 PM

So, your arguement for the things xbox has that ps3 doesn't is "THEY'LL DO IT SOME DAY." Well, alright, bud. All the shit 360 doesn't have that ps3 does, THEY'LL DO IT SOME DAY AND DO IT BETTER!!!111oneone!11

And once again, GAMES, kid. YOU got nothin' to bring to the table as far as games. It's a fuckin' gaming console, son. And you can't even bring some games up to do you guys justice. That's sad.

Edit: The PS3 dashboard will never be as good at as the 360's even if they do have a ton of pointless features. The PS Network will never be as good as Live or as populated as Live. Plain and simple.

Blay'all 08-28-08 05:36 PM

well, i play sports sims... and they always look and play better on the PS3. so, that plus blu ray is enough for me to say fucka 360. and i used to own a 360... and sold it to buy a PS3.

.Eternal. 08-28-08 06:41 PM

anyone tried soulcaliber iv yet?

how is it?

King Solo 08-28-08 06:48 PM

If this thread has spawned from the little discussion I was having with Sir in that Madden 09 thread... then it is fucking sad. What the fuck at making a separate thread to start some grand debate over which is the better console.

Get a fucking hobby or something. Really.

J.Roy 08-28-08 06:59 PM

xbox live

nuff said

J. Luth 08-28-08 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Cool K
If this thread has spawned from the little discussion I was having with Sir in that Madden 09 thread... then it is fucking sad. What the fuck at making a separate thread to start some grand debate over which is the better console.

Get a fucking hobby or something. Really.

nah son, i told them to make separate thread. Hence the "Leave tha kid's shit alone" in title :nono:

Sean Gunner 08-29-08 12:25 PM

Xbox live > PS3 console

King Solo 08-29-08 04:12 PM

Then you are sad, Spul.

J. Luth 08-29-08 04:57 PM

^no, you prolly just wanted all that other shit to clog up me calling your ass out in madden b. :nono:

King Solo 08-29-08 05:08 PM

Sorry that I don't drop everything and play a computer game with you. I mean, if that is your life, then that's fine. I won't judge.

J. Luth 08-29-08 06:51 PM

lol acting like 40 mins to an hour is too much time. you be posting online for that amount of time b.

You can get into arguement over the systems but can't play one game b? Damnnnnn.....

-TeamOne- 08-30-08 01:13 AM

give me a list right now of xbox 360 games that the ps3 doesent have that are raw, and i'll come wit a counter

SerB 08-30-08 05:08 AM

chuck norris plays ps3.

08-30-08 05:20 AM

Man who cares if you can remake any game the 360 has into a better game with more features and better graphics on the PS3?

That isn't what it's about anymore.

Xbox360 has EXCLUSIVE TITLES

do you know what that means?

It means that one represents quality and one represents quantity.. You can do a lot more things more efficiently with the PS3, but it has less things.. whereas you can do a lot more things with the 360 less efficiently than would-be with the PS3, because it has more things..

So people r of course gonna be like "BUT THE VIDEO GAMES R KILLER" and make predictions that microsoft will keep purchasing and dishing out the best titles, while you'll have people battling that with "Naw man the PS3 gonna release killer games sometime" and microsoft dick riders will fire back with "But it wont stack up to the 360 no matter how many they release they are too far behind!!1!"1!"!!"""!"!"1'1!"1""

Which is true. Exclusive Titles is a limiting factor. Cheap tactic to some, business move to others, Idgaf I'm gonna dish out money to play games and games alone to the rest.

SerB 08-30-08 05:28 AM

^ ur dumb. they both got their own exclusive titles.
ps3 has alot of exclusive titles as xbox360.

and all the killer games are coming out for both systems.
so pretty much xbox360 has its killer Halo, which is garbage ass game. and ps3 has its metal gear solid. pretty easy to see which system is better.

08-30-08 05:44 AM

Yeah well you can drop your opinion that I'm dumb

but it's pretty much indisputable and impossible to argue that doing that, makes you the dumb one.

so keep your stupid ass comments to yourself. I really don't care if they both have exclusive titles.. When there are outside producers and microsoft is purchasing those before sony does to be exclusive.

Kirk 08-30-08 08:27 AM

Fable 2
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Halo Wars
Halo: Chronicles
Halo 3
Left 4 Dead
Mass Effect
Condemned
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Alan Wake
Banjoy Kazooie 3

Just to name a few off the top. Watchu got, pimpin?

-TeamOne- 08-30-08 05:22 PM

Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Genji: Days of the Blade
God of War 3
Grand Turismo 5
Grand Turismo HD
Heavenly Sword
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier
Killzone 3
Metal Gear Solid 4
Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam World
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

and thats just to name a few, shittin on 360

-TeamOne- 08-30-08 05:24 PM

wait did i mention

DC Universe

and

DC Universe Online

Kirk 08-30-08 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
God of War 3
Grand Turismo 5
Grand Turismo HD
Heavenly Sword
Killzone 3
Metal Gear Solid 4
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Huxley
Theseis
Infinite Discovery
Ninja Gaiden 2
Project Offset
Warhound
Too Human
The Crossing
Forza
Blue Dragon
Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Just a few more off the top.

Kirk 08-30-08 06:08 PM

What the fuck are we argueing about? Lmao.

King Solo 08-30-08 06:09 PM

Quote:
There hasn't been a solid Final Fantasy game since FF7, so yeah.. don't expect me to get excited about that. Shit, Final Fantasy VII pretty much shits over every other game in the series combined.

Please don't fucking tell me that this is supposed to be good. Genji is fucking garbage.. its fucking Onimusha with moderately superior graphics and lets face it.. Onimusha was the biggest piece of ass ever.

God of War 3
This, I'm with you on this one. God of War is a fucking awesome series and the first two were spectacular games. I honestly believe that this will keep the PS3 in the races for a time, but overall 360 will win out.

Grand Turismo 5
Grand Turismo HD
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Gran Turismo has been fucking shit since #2. What the fuck? Lets release a large scale demo and then release the actual full game.. fucking PROLOGUE. What a waste of money that was for me? Gran Turismo used to be dope, but with Forza Motorsport 3 scheduled for an 09 release.. Race Driver GRID already out there.. GT is gonna be a thing of the past man.

Heavenly Sword
OMFG!! You are kidding me right. This game was fucking shit. The action events with the button pressing was moderate at best. Honestly, no game has mastered that type of addition to general gameplay.. other than Dynamite Cop back on the Dreamcast. The combat in this game marvels your eyes for about 10 minutes then it gets fucking boring as hell and really, really repetitive. Also, the story plays out pathetic and overall this was a hyped game that fell at the first hurdle.

Jak & Daxter suck ass period. Ratchet & Clank are pretty decent, but these fags are fucking garbage and so are their games.

Killzone 3
FUCKING RAW. One of the games that is going to get me to buy a PS3 again.

Metal Gear Solid 4
Yeah, so the first play through was awesome. I loved it. Then it was boring, plain and simple. There is no replay value to this game. I only really put it on a second time briefly so I could watch myself perusing the playboy magazines and rolling around like a dumb ass in a barrel. I mean, seriously.. how can you respect a game where you can hide in a cardboard box. Honestly. :rolleyes:

Every gundam game has been trash and this will only be loved in Japan where it is FUCKING HUGE.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Lmao @ you thinking this will garner the PS3 any respect. It was stolen from Microsoft and a few additions thrown in. But, wake up.. the 360 has the ONLY TRUE sequel to Ninja Gaiden.

Could be good, past games have been worth a play but nothing special.

So, umm... yeah.. how is the PS3 shitting on the 360?

-TeamOne- 08-31-08 03:06 AM

ok, all those comments were complete and utter bullshit, especially the final fantasy one, clearly you must be out your rabbit ass mind, obviously you have not played the other final fantasies because if you have you would not have said that comment. some of the shit i could meet you halfway on like the ninja gaiden one, but they are gonna take it and run with it.

give me ONE game, ONE game that comes even close to DC Universe, and DC universe online

08-31-08 04:40 AM

zombies ate my neighbors is a classic that still to this day is pretty fucking sick

and only a few minor things, very minuscule, are remotely bad about it.

oh btw it's for the sega genesis.

Kirk 08-31-08 05:10 AM

Quote:
ok, all those comments were complete and utter bullshit, especially the final fantasy one, clearly you must be out your rabbit ass mind, obviously you have not played the other final fantasies because if you have you would not have said that comment. some of the shit i could meet you halfway on like the ninja gaiden one, but they are gonna take it and run with it.

give me ONE game, ONE game that comes even close to DC Universe, and DC universe online

The new Bethesda (the people who made Oblivion) mmorpg for 360.

And plus, you know that DC Universe online is gonna be shitty, every game like that turns out that way.

08-31-08 05:20 AM

You just support Bethesda because they're from Maryland.

In a city called Bethesda.

Naturally. ;) lol

-TeamOne- 08-31-08 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
The new Bethesda (the people who made Oblivion) mmorpg for 360.

And plus, you know that DC Universe online is gonna be shitty, every game like that turns out that way.

bullshit, ive never heard of it, and i cant see shit about it on google, and everygame turns out that way? the fuck is that supposed to mean, DC universe online is going to be one of the dopest mmorpgs until dragonball online hits the US

Kirk 08-31-08 04:38 PM

http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=8438

Elder Scrolls MMORPG + 300 Million dollars > DC Universe

PS - I've found multiple links if you want more proof.