RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   CALIS myspace (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247543)

In-Vision 09-12-08 04:40 PM

CALIS myspace

if anyone want's a good laugh...just check out calis myspace...apparently he writes novels...has written 8-10 books...and is working on a new novel. He's also the ceo of some label....crazy.

hahahahahahahahaha

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...endid=399735977

King Solo 09-12-08 04:55 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMFGROFLMFAO!!!

Is that really CALI? If so, what a douche.

CALI's fat burger flipping hillbilly ass don't own any label but the Wendy's logo he bought shares in so he could wear it in the streets. And fuck, the only book he has written is "I was a Victim of Prison Man-Rape... And I Loved It!"

Cola 09-12-08 06:09 PM

rofl

'I dont speak to homosexuals at all, and i think there way of life is a sin'

who the fuck honestly would put that under 'who i'd like to meet'

rofl.....thats awsome

Cola 09-12-08 06:10 PM

hahahah @ his car being a 'metro card'

Adam 09-12-08 08:23 PM

It totally is because I recognize one of the tattoo's from the pictures he posted on RV.

Kirk 09-12-08 08:28 PM

7 friends. LOL.

...Voke... 09-12-08 08:42 PM

did he actually try to comment someone back by commenting on his own page?
lol funny shit.....

Mannie Fresh 09-12-08 11:18 PM

i kinda feel like this is a fake...... it Must be

In-Vision 09-12-08 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannie Fresh
i kinda feel like this is a fake...... it Must be

all i can tell you is...he told us he got out of jail...and told us his name and showed us the website where it mentioned his release....i used that name in the friend search for myspace...and low and behold....there was caliph80

so..if it's fake..somebody else made it.

Ebircs 09-13-08 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMFGROFLMFAO!!!

Is that really CALI? If so, what a douche.

CALI's fat burger flipping hillbilly ass don't own any label but the Wendy's logo he bought shares in so he could wear it in the streets. And fuck, the only book he has written is "I was a Victim of Prison Man-Rape... And I Loved It!"

wow......why do you hate this dude so much ?

and theirs really nuthin funny about the page at all......if dudes lying about writing books..thats kinda funny but otherwise....whats the big deal?

In-Vision 09-13-08 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebircs

and theirs really nuthin funny about the page at all......if dudes lying about writing books..thats kinda funny but otherwise....whats the big deal?

the same reason most people hate poop.

Ysdat 09-13-08 03:11 AM

I dont like the guy, but who really cares? I cant see anything funny on the myspace, seems like plain hate to me.

Adam 09-13-08 03:18 AM

He's defo got some more tattoos..

The fourth pic on his MySpace matches his left arm in this pic.

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...00&postcount=12

In-Vision 09-13-08 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
I dont like the guy, but who really cares? I cant see anything funny on the myspace, seems like plain hate to me.

so, telling people you write novels and are a c.e.o. of a record label when those are blatant lies isn't funny to you?

Ysdat 09-13-08 03:32 AM

yeh its funny, but who cares? He worthless, so why draw more attention to him? Feel me?

In-Vision 09-13-08 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
yeh its funny, but who cares? He worthless, so why draw more attention to him? Feel me?

oookkkkayyy

sorry guys, the fun police kicked my door in and broke my heart.

Ysdat 09-13-08 03:38 AM

and Im not paying for the broken hinges either!!! :cussing:

In-Vision 09-13-08 03:42 AM

oh...you WILL PAY....it's times like this where i wish your face was in your asshole...that way i could skull fuck you and not feel bad about skipping breakfast the next morning.

King Solo 09-13-08 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebircs

It is simple rules of deduction. CALI is known for his shit talking and bragging every time he wins a simple text battle or something. So if he REALLY had written like 9 books AND had his own label, it stands to reason based from his general egotistical personality that he would start bragging about it all over.

Thus, my only conclusion is that the myspace page is lying or it is indeed not the fat burger flipper that we all know and loathe.

Nynth Degree 09-13-08 03:20 PM

I'm gonna have to side with "who cares" on this one. It seems like some of you are really stretching just to make jokes on the internet about this guy.

In-Vision 09-13-08 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nynth Degree
I'm gonna have to side with "who cares" on this one. It seems like some of you are really stretching just to make jokes on the internet about this guy.

nobody is stretching anything...when someone who comes on an internet forum to pretend their the shit...and then lies about writing novels and being a c.e.o. of a record company....it's funny.

Cola 09-13-08 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
He's defo got some more tattoos..

The fourth pic on his MySpace matches his left arm in this pic.

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...00&postcount=12

hahaha

noticed 2 things

One...is that tat actually spell Cali on his fuckin arm? So homo.

N also, you see the wendys cup...rofl

50Cal. 09-14-08 01:37 AM

i do have a indepentdent label you cocksucking idiot and my book comes out on triple crown in december.im working on my site now.when it comes up ill post the link.you kids on here aint too bright.how bout you tell me what your doing besides living in your moms basement.

In-Vision 09-14-08 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
i do have a indepentdent label you cocksucking idiot and my book comes out on triple crown in december.im working on my site now.when it comes up ill post the link.you kids on here aint too bright.how bout you tell me what your doing besides living in your moms basement.

yeah, i looked up the label.

It's real.

Shawn williams isn't affiliated with them in any way though.

so.....a...you better change the name of your company before you get sued by a previously existing company for plagerism
or.....b....you're lying.

I work for nike, make more then the real label i looked up...and am going to graduate school in the near future.

and i'm in the guiness book of world records for biggest left testicle.

50Cal. 09-14-08 02:06 AM

^^i am ceo stupid.pay attention a little better dummy.

In-Vision 09-14-08 02:08 AM

Quote:
^^i am ceo stupid.pay attention a little better dummy.

c.e.o. = mike....

google is a powerful tool my friend.

50Cal. 09-14-08 02:10 AM

no its not.thier label is bitten.it aint copywrote because i have the copywrite for that name.you should make a label and call it oncalisdickrecords.com

In-Vision 09-14-08 02:12 AM

Quote:
no its not.thier label is bitten.it aint copywrote because i have the copywrite for that name.you should make a label and call it oncalisdickrecords.com

lies, lies, lies.

50Cal. 09-14-08 02:16 AM

my site will be up in a few weeks.

King Solo 09-14-08 03:26 AM

If you are truly a CEO then all respect to you. And, if you are writing books and have one set to come out then more power to you. I write also and am looking to get a novel published hopefully for some time next year.

What is your book about? What genre?

50Cal. 09-14-08 04:02 AM

my book is urban fiction and its called hustler.its part one of a series and comes out on Triple Crown in December is all goes well.

King Solo 09-14-08 04:24 AM

Well, science fiction and fantasy are what I read most. Word to my nerd ass. But, I tend to read a bit of everything. If it comes out, word.. I may have to cop it. Hopefully it will be better than the let down of a book that was written by another member of this site, one that I paid fucking £17.99 for and felt extremely ripped off.

Damn you member who shall not be named. *cough* Limited Edition *cough*

Magic5 09-14-08 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
oookkkkayyy

sorry guys, the fun police kicked my door in and broke my heart.

Hahahahaha, since when did rapverse not enjoy laughing at CALI? Everybody got all serious and shit for a second there. It's got a brotha confused.

In-Vision 09-14-08 08:23 PM

Rrrrofffllcopter.

Kirk 09-14-08 11:03 PM

This thread = Victory.

50Cal. 09-14-08 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick.
Well, science fiction and fantasy are what I read most. Word to my nerd ass. But, I tend to read a bit of everything. If it comes out, word.. I may have to cop it. Hopefully it will be better than the let down of a book that was written by another member of this site, one that I paid fucking £17.99 for and felt extremely ripped off.

Damn you member who shall not be named. *cough* Limited Edition *cough*

naw its a good book.i got some problems with this comp but when the new one comes or when i get a chance on another ill post some of it on the site.

Chris Stylez 09-15-08 10:54 PM

Funniest thing i seen on his page is his name is Cali but he has a new york tat.

King Solo 09-16-08 02:13 AM

Quote:
naw its a good book.i got some problems with this comp but when the new one comes or when i get a chance on another ill post some of it on the site.

Or you could just email me a small portion, that way people can't jack your shit. Unless you already gone the smart route and copywrighted it. :thumbup:

50Cal. 09-16-08 03:06 AM

i already have all my books coprwrote.all it takes is 40 dollars and a envelope to mail it to d.c.ill post it here and chris my name is caliph hence the 'cali' tat

King Solo 09-16-08 03:39 AM

^ Your real name is Caliph? If so, that is gangsta.