RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Battles aganist me are up check in.......... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247568)

50Cal. 09-14-08 11:13 PM

Battles aganist me are up check in..........

five battles are up so you go check in.i will battle the next five to check here when these close.

YouAndWhatArmy 09-14-08 11:16 PM

I have declined your poor excuse of a battle.

I said 20 lines fool.

50Cal. 09-14-08 11:19 PM

bitch i got 5 battles open and two are topicals and i have three days to drop in all of them.i aint got time for no 20 lines.you declined cuz your ducking me.mims battle is now up.

YouAndWhatArmy 09-14-08 11:20 PM

LMFAO @ ducking your fat ass.

I could beat you any day faggot. Set it up for 20 lines and I'll battle you. Refuse, and admit that it is YOU who is DUCKING ME.

50Cal. 09-14-08 11:24 PM

bitch i just told you i have five battles up.what are you dumb?you cant count?im not fat.id whup your ass in real life.your gay.you had your chance and you ducked.end of discussion.now you wait your turn again.

Cola 09-14-08 11:56 PM

texting is so gay

YouAndWhatArmy 09-15-08 12:05 AM

^ Indeed. But beating CALI is always entertaining.

Set it up when you have an open space. 20 lines though at least or I am not battling. 10 lines is for pussies.

50Cal. 09-15-08 12:06 AM

20 is for fags............

Cola 09-15-08 12:09 AM

Fuck 20, i'll beat Cali quick than Snoop could smoke a blunt
Cuz this dude getin an L so quick the oser couldn't even show up

i just keystyled that

Cali is whack as fuck

YouAndWhatArmy 09-15-08 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
20 is for fags............

What's wrong bro, can't you handle more than 10? I mean, I heard you used to handle a hard twenty every day in prison. But yo, didn't your ass get sore?

50Cal. 09-15-08 12:30 AM

thats a lame joke and id punch you in your face if you ever said that to me in person.i dropped in my l.e battle already now im waiting on him.i see pinky has lots of time to post in here but his scared ass still hasnt checked in our battle.

YouAndWhatArmy 09-15-08 12:47 AM

Lmfao @ you punching me in the face.

You have no idea of how much I would beat you down if I ever saw you in real life.

Magic5 09-15-08 09:21 AM

What the fuck @ 6-10 lines. I said 20 dude. Fuck it, it doesn't matter. I'll still kill you.

WhoAmI 09-15-08 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAndWhatArmy
Lmfao @ you punching me in the face.

You have no idea of how much I would beat you down if I ever saw you in real life.

dude's like half a foot shorter than you so unless he has arms like an orangutan his fist wouldn't even reach your face if you held him at arms length lool

King Solo 09-15-08 09:55 AM

^ lmao, word.

All I gotta do is hold my arm out with my hand on his head and watch his fat wings start swinging.

50Cal. 09-15-08 02:57 PM

^actually im 5'10 and mike tyson was 5'7.height dont mean shit.tall people are usually soft as fuck...........like pau gasol.

p4ntzistheish 09-15-08 03:34 PM

Actually, Mike Tyson is 5'11 and a half, essentially 6 feet. lol

50Cal. 09-15-08 03:42 PM

^no hes not.go goggle it.

MC Firetruck 09-15-08 03:58 PM

ROFLDOFLHOFLMOFL @ mo'fuckaz sayin CALI be wack and "battle me CALI" n dat bullshit

then they be duckin and bitchin like a bitch, yo

50Cal. 09-15-08 04:16 PM

^^wow old school name back again:)

Brydon 09-15-08 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Firetruck
ROFLDOFLHOFLMOFL @ mo'fuckaz sayin CALI be wack and "battle me CALI" n dat bullshit

then they be duckin and bitchin like a bitch, yo

Either way stay active..........................

MC Firetruck 09-15-08 04:29 PM

Quote:
^^wow old school name back again:)

Word duke, word. Super epic rematch sumtime when ur done wit these wack ass herb bitchmade muthafuckkkaz. N check da bold cuz they prolly racist 2 yo.

Brydon 09-15-08 04:34 PM

Quote:
Word duke, word. Super epic rematch sumtime when ur done wit these wack ass herb bitchmade muthafuckkkaz. N check da bold cuz they prolly racist 2 yo.

Omg dont stay active another big mouthed idiot..............

Come to fuck cali have we?????

Or are you just an alias??? huuummmmmm.........

Edit: if he wins over half of his battles he will get respect but that simply wont happen. :nono:

MC Firetruck 09-15-08 04:38 PM

I taught CALI how 2 play basketball, he got dunked on a few times a lot yo.

And wow @ internet respect. Word up 2 dat, let's build up a rep on myspace or something next

p4ntzistheish 09-15-08 10:27 PM

Quote:
^no hes not.go goggle it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Tyson

So how stupid do you feel.

King Solo 09-16-08 02:07 AM

lmao @ MC Firetruck.

lmao @ the newer members not knowing who he REALLY is

and lmao @ tall people being soft as fuck. I am 6'7" and can guarantee that I am not soft as fuck. But, actually.. your argument is partially supported because there was this one guy who was like 6'6" and weighed like 270lbs and he was cheating on a close friend of mine so I found him and dropped him with one punch that fractured his jawbone. good times.

WhoAmI 09-16-08 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brydon
Omg dont stay active another big mouthed idiot..............

Come to fuck cali have we?????

Or are you just an alias??? huuummmmmm.........

Edit: if he wins over half of his battles he will get respect but that simply wont happen. :nono:

stfu firetruck was around here long before you came along and plus he's a lot more talented and respected here than you so chill

Brydon 09-16-08 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 冥 法
stfu firetruck was around here long before you came along and plus he's a lot more talented and respected here than you so chill

Stop livin in the past faggot............

Dude you need to stop following round people who are only of average ability, you remind me of a stupid little boy that got bullied at school and is now trying to take revenge lol..........

You need to chill muther fucker and go post another comment in order to gain friends by licking ass.

Hows about fuck off.......... You are a nerd and look like one too. You have alot of tough talk but your pussy muther fucker.

Leave me alone and stay off my back....

50Cal. 09-16-08 09:59 AM

mc firetruck is above averge ability i assure you of that.hes a alais and would smoke you easy.as for mike tyson read the other links.they say his height is a lie thats been circulated.hes 5 9 tops.

-TeamOne- 09-16-08 10:09 AM

lmao, havent seen that alias in a minute

Blackmage 09-16-08 10:37 AM

Quote:

Dude you need to stop following round people who are only of average ability, you remind me of a stupid little boy that got bullied at school and is now trying to take revenge lol..........

You need to chill muther fucker and go post another comment in order to gain friends by licking ass.

Hows about fuck off.......... You are a nerd and look like one too. You have alot of tough talk but your pussy muther fucker.

I wouldn't make comments off of blind rage and a hurt pride. You'll get yourself in over your head and drown yourself. You made a comment and didn't know what you were talking about. Cut your losses and shut your mouth. :thumbup:

p4ntzistheish 09-16-08 11:24 AM

Just cuz I got nothin else to do I googled "mike tyson's height". and got...

http://heavyweight-dreams.blog.co.u..._tragedy~163801

http://www.britishboxing.net/boxers...Mike-Tyson.html

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.ph...00474&cat=boxer

http://www.rajuabju.com/literature/miketyson.htm

5'10" or 5'11".

So as you were saying.

WhoAmI 09-16-08 11:30 AM

Quote:

^wow you're retarded, stop projecting your past experiences onto others as if they've lived your life. well i'm assuming that was the case, either that or your logic is completely fucked lol

^i have no need to suck up to anyone unlike yourself who feels they suddenly have the authority to judge anyone (when they are a talentless retarded ingrate) ever since they let you in seek and destroy out of pity

lmao @ nerd you must be blind as well as dumb and i would have no second thoughts about slamming my fist through your sternum and watching you crumple in person so behave yourself....

i replied within the quote so keep it shut from now on unless you want a quick banishment battle

50Cal. 09-16-08 11:59 AM

banishment battles dont exist on r.v.strobe banned them right after i banished restricked.

MC Firetruck 09-16-08 03:17 PM

Quote:
Dude you need to stop following round people who are only of average ability

HA, I be givin' geyboys the merkface and pushin they girlfriends down tha stairs yo

Brydon 09-16-08 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmage
I wouldn't make comments off of blind rage and a hurt pride. You'll get yourself in over your head and drown yourself. You made a comment and didn't know what you were talking about. Cut your losses and shut your mouth. :thumbup:

Meh go fuck a duck..................

I was talking about myself being average you plum.

My point was that dark follows people around with less abilty to mock them jus to look good.But people with above average ability he prefers to lick there ass with lil suck up posts. :nono:

Brydon 09-16-08 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 冥 法
i replied within the quote so keep it shut from now on unless you want a quick banishment battle

Answer to banishment battle: If you want to meet me in real life cool.

Nerd

Brydon 09-16-08 05:32 PM

Quote:
HA, I be givin' geyboys the merkface and pushin they girlfriends down tha stairs yo

Never said you was average man............

I dont dont judge on something i know nothing about :thumbup:

Brydon 09-16-08 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 冥 法

Theres something you need to know............

If we meet you will need alot more then a well written responce to me crushing your skull with my finger tips, punk ass bitch.

WhoAmI 09-17-08 11:57 AM

lmao if you say so....you talk like a badman as if you don't realise how road is....

keep my name out of your mouth

NF punk you are everything that's wrong with england point blank