RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Iron Man on DVD today. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247669)

Kirk 09-30-08 10:56 AM

Iron Man on DVD today.

If anybody cares.

Mannie Fresh 09-30-08 12:13 PM

any extra features.....

Kirk 09-30-08 12:34 PM

Alot of shit, actually.

King Solo 09-30-08 12:59 PM

Not really, the movie sucked ass.

Kirk 09-30-08 05:22 PM

You've lost it, man.

Indeph 09-30-08 05:25 PM

Iron Man on blu ray> dvd

Kirk 09-30-08 05:26 PM

Lol. Don't turn this into a format battle.

Indeph 09-30-08 05:28 PM

Fine. >:0

HD and SD look equally great. High definition isn't any higher than standard.

Sean Gunner 09-30-08 08:14 PM

^^Do you have an HD tv?

Mannie Fresh 09-30-08 09:21 PM

has anyone found torrents that have like complete DVDs... not just the movie file

Kirk 09-30-08 09:38 PM

Why don't you just go buy it?

Magic5 09-30-08 10:36 PM

I just downloaded it. Hopefully it's good.

Indeph 09-30-08 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gunner
^^Do you have an HD tv?

That was sarcasm. I know hd looks better.

King Solo 10-01-08 06:01 AM

HD clearly looks better than SD. Blu-ray does have the best quality.

However, the sheer numbers factor still makes DVD better than Blu-ray. Until they manage to convert them all, DVD will own.

Cola 10-01-08 12:09 PM

Would you steal a purse?

Would you take a car??

Downloading movies is just as illegal!

*moral*

I just watched the unrated verison of Forgetting Sarah Marshal. SHIT was HAAALLLARRIOUS.

tried renting Iron Man, but shit was all gone. So, gonna have to wait till i can get a copy

Kirk 10-01-08 12:13 PM

Forgetting Sarah Marshall is a good flick.

Cola 10-01-08 12:15 PM

rofl, him just standing there naked.

hahahaha

or when she gives him a blow job ....you want me to try and suck it? sure, i mean..you can try.

10-01-08 12:45 PM

burn after reading was kinda dope tho lol. i saw it in California.

Kirk 10-01-08 04:17 PM

I think I might go see that tonight with my lady friend.

Cola 10-01-08 04:17 PM

Kirk, i just wanna c you

King Solo 10-02-08 06:23 AM

Iron Man is still shit.

Face it, all Marvel movies are fucking shit.

Spiderman Trilogy = SHIT
X-Men Trilogy = SHIT
Daredevil = COLOSSAL SHIT
Hulk = COLOSSAL SHIT
The Incredible Hulk = SHIT
Iron Man = SHIT
Blade Trilogy = Ok as a single movie, then turned into a SHIT TRILOGY

the only movie that even looks remotely worth watching is Wolverine: Origins and that is only because they finally hooked up an X-Men movie with fucking GAMBIT..

Cola 10-02-08 09:45 AM

Batman shits on everything...we know that.

but word @ my g/f buying me Iron Man becuase i was 2 lazy *and drunk* to go down and rent it.

woot woot

10-02-08 10:04 AM

thought you only drank when she was outta town lmao

Kirk 10-02-08 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Bob
Iron Man is still shit.

Face it, all Marvel movies are fucking shit.

Spiderman Trilogy = SHIT
X-Men Trilogy = SHIT
Daredevil = COLOSSAL SHIT
Hulk = COLOSSAL SHIT
The Incredible Hulk = SHIT
Iron Man = SHIT
Blade Trilogy = Ok as a single movie, then turned into a SHIT TRILOGY

the only movie that even looks remotely worth watching is Wolverine: Origins and that is only because they finally hooked up an X-Men movie with fucking GAMBIT..

Spiderman 1 was good, I think. The X-Men trilogy isn't shit. I'd say it's about mediocre. Daredevil and the Hulk blew dick. The Incredible Hulk was a good film, man. I'm suprised you'd say that. Iron Man was good too. Blade sucked though.
You forogt about Elektra though. That film SUCKED. But the Fantastic Four films were okay. Ghostrider was alright. I think out of all of the my favorite Marvel films are Iron Man and The Punisher.

And Pinky, DC comics doesn't do much better. Batman Forever, Batman and Robin, Catwoman, Superman Returns. Pretty much anything that came out in between Batman Returns and Batman Begins sucked hard.

10-02-08 10:46 AM

Hellboy was ill tho

King Solo 10-02-08 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
Spiderman 1 was good, I think. The X-Men trilogy isn't shit. I'd say it's about mediocre. Daredevil and the Hulk blew dick. The Incredible Hulk was a good film, man. I'm suprised you'd say that. Iron Man was good too. Blade sucked though.
You forogt about Elektra though. That film SUCKED. But the Fantastic Four films were okay. Ghostrider was alright. I think out of all of the my favorite Marvel films are Iron Man and The Punisher.

And Pinky, DC comics doesn't do much better. Batman Forever, Batman and Robin, Catwoman, Superman Returns. Pretty much anything that came out in between Batman Returns and Batman Begins sucked hard.

Spiderman sucked ass. The first movie dragged on too much and felt like it was a task just to sit through the whole thing. The second one dragged even more and the third was ruined by the shitty portrayal of Venom, one of the greatest spiderman villains of all time.

The Incredible Hulk was just boring. Abomination was fucking shit. That was a gay ass portrayal of yet another great villain. Iron Man was decent with the origins side in the build up to before he got the famous suit. Then it is fucking gay as hell.

Yes, Elektra sucked also.

Fantastic Four was anti-climactic.. with a boring ass build up that took forever. The only highlight was Jessica Alba. The sequel was fucking even gayer.. what the fuck at Galactus being a big ass smoke cloud.

Ghost Rider was barely watchable, personally I think Nicolas Cage was a poor choice for the role and there were far too many corny ass moments. The Punisher is absolute fucking TRASH!! My god, that is by far the worst of the bunch.. even worse than queer ass Ben Affleck as Daredevil. Now, if we are talking the original Punisher with Dolph Lungdren.. that is actually ok for a watch, but not worth buying.

Oh and yes, The Punisher remake is even gayer than David Hasselhoff as Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. ROFL!!

Kirk 10-02-08 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Bob
Spiderman sucked ass. The first movie dragged on too much and felt like it was a task just to sit through the whole thing. The second one dragged even more and the third was ruined by the shitty portrayal of Venom, one of the greatest spiderman villains of all time.

The Incredible Hulk was just boring. Abomination was fucking shit. That was a gay ass portrayal of yet another great villain. Iron Man was decent with the origins side in the build up to before he got the famous suit. Then it is fucking gay as hell.

Yes, Elektra sucked also.

Fantastic Four was anti-climactic.. with a boring ass build up that took forever. The only highlight was Jessica Alba. The sequel was fucking even gayer.. what the fuck at Galactus being a big ass smoke cloud.

Ghost Rider was barely watchable, personally I think Nicolas Cage was a poor choice for the role and there were far too many corny ass moments. The Punisher is absolute fucking TRASH!! My god, that is by far the worst of the bunch.. even worse than queer ass Ben Affleck as Daredevil. Now, if we are talking the original Punisher with Dolph Lungdren.. that is actually ok for a watch, but not worth buying.

Oh and yes, The Punisher remake is even gayer than David Hasselhoff as Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. ROFL!!

I swear to God, if Carnage is in the 4th one and he's not a fucking murderer, I'm gonna be so fucking pissed that I may stab a person. But yeah, the first did run on a bit long. It was overall the best of the Spiderman films though. By far, in my opinion. Except that old live action tv show.

The Incredible Hulk was a good film, I think. Edward Norton did a good job. And Abomination looked wack from the neck up. If they had changed his face up, I think he woulda been alright.

I think the only reason Fantastic Four was alright was because we got to stare at Jessica Alba. "Director Tim Story claimed he made Galactus a cloud so that the future Silver Surfer spin-off film would have a chance to be unique and introduce the character as he normally appears." Which brings me to my next point, LOL at a Silver Surfer movie. His portryal in FF was fucking horrid, man.

As for Ghostrider, there were some alright parts in it. The final fight was so fucking short that it was a let down to watch the entire thing. But looking at Eva Mendes the whole way through was alright.

I don't think the Punisher was as bad as you say it was. It sucked at some parts but it's an enjoyable watch. They should have made it alot darker though. But that new one thats coming out? Fuck, shoot me.

Hellboy is DarkHorse, btw.

Kirk 10-02-08 12:14 PM

I'm gonna go buy Maximum Carnage for SNES. Fucking dope game.

Cola 10-02-08 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
thought you only drank when she was outta town lmao

she was out of town, she was coming back home from a friends house.

so WHOOT WHOOT.

Blackmage 10-02-08 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
I'm gonna go buy Maximum Carnage for SNES. Fucking dope game.

LOL i still have that game. That was dope. Seperation anxeity was good too.

Best marvel game was the old arcade x men game. The one with dazzler and nightcrawler that never went to a real system.

Kirk 10-02-08 09:46 PM

Hell yeah, man. They're all classics. Wolverine was a hardass in that game.

King Solo 10-03-08 02:29 AM

The last Marvel game I enjoyed was Ultimate Alliance.. then after I completed it.. the game was total, utter garbage again.

Kirk 10-03-08 05:39 AM

I thought that shit sucked.

King Solo 10-03-08 06:23 AM

Ultimate Alliance was cool, especially with Deadpool.. I used to teleport through doors that wouldn't open.. FUCKING HUMUNGOUS GLITCH!!

Blackmage 10-03-08 11:00 AM

Captain America was a BEAST in that game. But then again he was always the biggest beast of marvel anyway.

King Solo 10-03-08 11:29 AM

Captain America was a douche.

The best character was Dr. Strange because he floated.

Kirk 10-03-08 11:38 AM

Capitan America is always a douche.

Blackmage 10-03-08 11:50 AM

Cap is THE MAN!!! Although my email address is hiphopdr.strange....

Nah i can't vibe with that one. Cap has always been the man to save the day when it REALLY counts. And he has no real powers, he's just peak human physical strength, a good fighter, his shield and the analytical ability of batman.

that = beast

King Solo 10-03-08 12:05 PM

So Batman owns Captain America then.

10-03-08 12:07 PM

captain america died with the birth of the nuke