RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   new pics (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247849)

La Cosa Nostra 10-27-08 03:45 AM

new pics

2 Attachment(s)
see fuckheads?

no dreads... no corn rows...

so shut the fuck up now.. this is me

SUPERVILLAIN 10-27-08 09:57 AM

straight pics fam.

one...

...the supe

JTR 10-28-08 12:05 AM

lol your head is so fucking big UFO's could have made crop circles in your cornrows i swear

iamthatdude87 10-28-08 12:44 AM

Lmao Why You Puckerin Your Lips

La Cosa Nostra 10-28-08 02:13 AM

your girlfriend asked me to dipshit

JTR 10-28-08 02:45 PM

looolll too bad cuz E's girlfriend is probably as hideous as your new neo-nazi look ahahahhaa

La Cosa Nostra 10-28-08 07:48 PM

hideous?

what YOU think YOU can call someone hideous? mate you look like a kid version of tom green.. your probably one of the ugliest mother fuckers on this site...

you have no room to talk about anybodies looks JTR...

La Cosa Nostra 10-28-08 07:57 PM

just to make it crystal clear, this is the dude who just said i looked hideous...

Tha .Q 10-28-08 09:28 PM

still puckerin them lips up I see...

hmm

JTR 10-29-08 12:45 AM

looolllll........

JTR 10-29-08 12:48 AM

ahahah funny thing is, even at 15, I looked better in that pic then you do, and I was even using the same lame ass fucking puckering pose LOL

How bout a recent pic

watsup now son

La Cosa Nostra 10-29-08 02:42 AM

yeah you still look like a skinny cocksucking little turd...

whatsup now son

La Cosa Nostra 10-29-08 02:43 AM

ahaha i cant believe you actually posted THAT picture as if that was gonna make you look any better than the previous one posted in this thread..

you look like the most geek try hard out lad.. you got NO clout

iamthatdude87 10-29-08 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
ahahah funny thing is, even at 15, I looked better in that pic then you do, and I was even using the same lame ass fucking puckering pose LOL

How bout a recent pic

watsup now son

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-08 06:58 AM

You look like this asshole I know

he's coo

JTR 10-29-08 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
ahaha i cant believe you actually posted THAT picture as if that was gonna make you look any better than the previous one posted in this thread..

you look like the most geek try hard out lad.. you got NO clout

lol i dont even know what clout means, is that some faggot kangaroo dick sucking australian word orrr???

and E you don't look like the next rap star you look like the next guy who's gonna come cut my lawn for 5$ and maybe if i'm feeling nice and in a good mood i might give a glass of kool-aid to you cuz it'll be a hot day

ahahaha fucking jokess

iamthatdude87 10-29-08 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
lol i dont even know what clout means, is that some faggot kangaroo dick sucking australian word orrr???

and E you don't look like the next rap star you look like the next guy who's gonna come cut my lawn for 5$ and maybe if i'm feeling nice and in a good mood i might give a glass of kool-aid to you cuz it'll be a hot day

ahahaha fucking jokess

YEA ID MOW YA LAWN THEN ROBB U AFTER LOL U LOOK LIKE SOME OF THOSE DUDES I PUNKED IN HIGHSCHOOL HAHA

JTR 10-29-08 08:03 PM

you look like one those dudes who cut the grass at my school lmfao, no joke, do any of your 300 cousins work in montreal???

iamthatdude87 10-29-08 08:16 PM

Yea They Work In Montreal They Already Told Me About How You Fucked Your Own Mom. I Always Knew You Kept It In The Family Lol

Cola 10-29-08 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E...
Yea They Work In Montreal They Already Told Me About How You Fucked Your Own Mom. I Always Knew You Kept It In The Family Lol

that joke was about as orignal as your music

JTR 10-29-08 10:23 PM

lmfao this dude is so ridiculously lame i'm not even going to say nothing more, pcc outt this thread is wack as fuck lmao

La Cosa Nostra 10-29-08 11:41 PM

your not gonna say anything more because you lose dickwad...

you thought you were cool... and then reality struck you like a ton of bricks that you look like a one of those fucking skinny geek teenage finding yourself highschool romance cant get laid cliche american comedy movie kids..

the moral of this story JTR is that your a scrawny punk who bullshits himself and now your facade has been uncovered... live with it...

and now maybe you might understand why me and you battling face to face on a stage just wouldnt work in your favor.. i would clown the living cunt out of you pussy..

JTR 10-30-08 12:08 AM

lol you're a fucking ugly drug fiend, you're out of shape calling me scrawny tryna play it off like bitches wouldn't find me cuter and think I have a better body.

I look like one of those teens from american movies? The one all the american girls have posters of and obsess over? Who they find hot and wanna fuck and they get all the chicks?

Word? Thanks boo, you're so sweet. :love:

iamthatdude87 10-30-08 04:11 AM

^^^ Lol You Look Like A Stick... Of Course U Gonna Be Cut Lol You Got That Bird Chest

La Cosa Nostra 10-30-08 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
lol you're a fucking ugly drug fiend, you're out of shape calling me scrawny tryna play it off like bitches wouldn't find me cuter and think I have a better body.

I look like one of those teens from american movies? The one all the american girls have posters of and obsess over? Who they find hot and wanna fuck and they get all the chicks?

Word? Thanks boo, you're so sweet. :love:

man.. im not out of shape...

and yeah.. chicks would find you cute..... in a fucken little brother way.. dont play yourself out to be some kind of ladies man.. not after those embarrasing pictures you posted... thats called pretending... your an ugly small frame scrawny little kid with buldging eyes...

your talking to a fucken man... im not a kid like you... i dont play that cute shit i get women because im a fucking man... you dont understand that shit because all you deal with are easy as pie smitten little highschool girls.. you are not a player... you dont have game... youve just made that pretty fucken clear...

now take that embarrasing weak sperm looking rough head of yours out of my thead young man..

stop playing yourself...

JTR 10-30-08 09:07 AM

You're a fucking man? How the fuck are you a man you coke abusing, love deprived from his parents fucking epic failure and product of a bad childhood mother fucking JUNKIE.

Get the fuck out of here. I been living on my own for a year and a half and i've made myself 30 grand through business, i'm in the army reserves and I go to college and get great grades.

All you fucking do is talk bout "I get this bitch and I get that bitch and I pop valiums and inject coke in my dick cuz i'm a faggot who fiends for the needle like I do for a mom and dad who care and tell me they're proud" You're probably the most spaced out mother fucker out there in person huh, who pauses 8 seconds when someone asks them a question and then says "sorry mate, what was that?"

Lmfao, do you even have parents? Don't lie, bet you had a big lack of hugs as a kid didn't you junkie? Ahahaha

I get highschool bitches, college bitches, 16-25 year old girls, it doesn't fucking matter what age they are. Lil brother cute? Homie, like you said, my BULGING blue eyes are "omg I wanna fuck that guy so hard" cute.

Get the fuck outta here chubby cheeks, you want to be a real man? Stop arguing with KIDS (apparently) then and get a REAL hobbie.

I hope you die of a drug over-dose, fuckingg nazi ahahahaha

JTR 10-30-08 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E...
^^^ Lol You Look Like A Stick... Of Course U Gonna Be Cut Lol You Got That Bird Chest

Where the fuck did I say anything bout my chest. Son, I aint worked out in 2 years and lost 30 pounds since then, I can lose another 30, and still get better pussy then you and Nos combined. Lmfao y'all some fucking lamos

JTR 10-30-08 09:10 AM

cuz all Nos ever has to say or talk about is how much fucking valium he pops and how cool it is. Im sure the bitches LOVE those deep conversations lmfao.

This is how he hits on bitches in the club

"Hey girl... I have a 5mg perscription of valium. Can I buy you a drink?"

LMFAO

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE :laugh:

JTR 10-30-08 09:16 AM

"hey cutie watsup, I inject coke, cuz I just can't get down with snorting it anymore, care to dance?"

LOOLOL waiittt waittt it gets better

"What do you think bout the muslims and jews? Shouldn't we just kill them all instead of being pussies and letting people live? Back in the day we would have killed them all. So your place or mine?"

LOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

aightt man im done, hey E have fun with the junkie fiend, Im outt faggots

La Cosa Nostra 10-30-08 10:03 AM

way to make it obvious that i struck a nerve man...

its a learning curve JTR... you just made yourself look like a really stressed out cocksucker desperate to find the dignity that you lost when reality hit you...

chill out kiddo.... you fucked up.... nows the time where youve gotta be a man and just accept that you lost this bout... running your mouth about things you have no clue about and pretending isnt gonna get you out of this...

do yourself a favor and lets not have anymore pathetic outbursts of rage.. nobodys gonna sugar coat it for you.. your an ugly little weener of a kid... just deal with it and we can all co-exist... got it son?

JTR 10-30-08 10:18 AM

struck a nerve? why cuz I said fuck a lot? LOL fuck off homie, that's cuz I burned a dutch and was laughing my ass off at how pathetic you are. That shit didn't make me mad, it made me laugh dawg. It MIGHT have offended me if I was sober just a tiny bit i'll admit it, but i'm way to high and chill to do anything but laugh at how fucking stupid you look in your avatar LOL. I always fucking swear, so suck a fucking dick you little junkie bitch. Fake ass mother fucker, be a real man and get the fucking needle out ya arm hahaha, PC BITCH

La Cosa Nostra 10-30-08 11:04 AM

Learning curve JTR... learning curve..

your a pretender... we all know it... its crystal clear... im telling you, dont fight battles you cant win... I understand your trying... and blaming your dickhead approach to this discussion on being high is obviously the way out in your head...

its the simple fact man.. the truth hurts... your an ugly kid, its not your fault... you look like you havnt hit puberty yet, your eyes buldge out of your tom green looking head which despite the crap you were trying to pass off to me, is not a good look.. I know youll deny it to the death but I also wouldnt be surprised if your a virgin.. your stature is small, weak and pathetic and you just cant hide that buddy...

I mean we can get all derrogatory about drugs because thats pretty much the only angle people have against me on this site.. but your the one hitting the pipes here... im off illegal drugs now... i got scripts... ive moved onto the better stuff..

look... im not trying to really hurt your feelings... but you took a moronic stance towards me and i burnt you for it... just accept it and we can move on from this pety crap..

ive got way more important things to deal with than some dick for brains teenager getting butt hurt because the fallacy that was his perpective on his own looks and reputation are full of shit and have been exposed....

just shoo.. you fucken pest...

SUPERVILLAIN 10-30-08 11:16 AM

*streaks through the thread wearing nothing but a darth vader helmet while swigging on a bottle of bacardi 151 and hitting a chopper blunt.*

the supe

La Cosa Nostra 10-30-08 11:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
heres another recent pic... with longer hair... no hoodie

La Cosa Nostra 10-30-08 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

How bout a recent pic

watsup now son

compared to that...

and this dude recons he has room to talk shit...

lets be real now....

E Looch 10-30-08 01:39 PM

now this shit right here

this is some real comedy

real talk though i cant stop fuckin laughin

WhoAmI 10-30-08 01:50 PM

nos you look kinda like my bro's friend

iamthatdude87 10-30-08 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Where the fuck did I say anything bout my chest. Son, I aint worked out in 2 years and lost 30 pounds since then, I can lose another 30, and still get better pussy then you and Nos combined. Lmfao y'all some fucking lamos

SO ITS OFFICIAL U WEIGH LIKE 90 POUNDS? LMAO

Cola 10-30-08 04:41 PM

awww yes...the reason R/V is still going

a good ol' bitch fight

10-30-08 05:52 PM

JTR you take a picture looking more to the right and Baphomet, more to the left.

I suck at photoshop but I guarantee I can have you both kissing in seconds and we can all forget about this internet war..