RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Obama or McCain.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247886)

Adam 11-04-08 08:49 AM

Obama or McCain..

Who is it going to be?

Adam 11-04-08 08:50 AM

/if you're eligible to vote and you don't, you're a fucking cunt.

Rippa Boi 11-04-08 10:16 AM

Obama gote my vote and every body i know...............really everybody i know

TitoBronsky 11-04-08 10:27 AM

Obama

11-04-08 10:33 AM

Not to b pessimistic here but Mccain's gonna win.

Even if he didn't, lol, what the fuck's obama gonna do that mccain wouldn't? NOT drop a eco-friendly home-made "bush bomb" nuke on Iran and instead send in troops?

Who really gives a fuck. I'm not voting for either one of them. Pity the title of this thread..

La Cosa Nostra 11-04-08 11:55 AM

i would vote for a peice of shit smeared in donkey sperm inside a hardened and hollowed out human brain..

your question is which is the greater of two puppets...

i hope obama wins just because i feel its about time a half black man represented the figure head of american politics.. might be a good thing for inner society racial relations...

and mcain seems like such a boring cunt...

oh and i also hate sarah palin with a passion and wish she would just be abducted by muslim extremists and have her head cut off with a blunt hatchet....

Tha .Q 11-04-08 12:12 PM

Sorry to disappoint those die-hard Pubs, but, the winds of change are a blowing.

Obama will win by a landslide.

Tha .Q 11-04-08 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
i would vote for a peice of shit smeared in donkey sperm inside a hardened and hollowed out human brain..

your question is which is the greater of two puppets...

i hope obama wins just because i feel its about time a half black man represented the figure head of american politics.. might be a good thing for inner society racial relations...

and mcain seems like such a boring cunt...

oh and i also hate sarah palin with a passion and wish she would just be abducted by muslim extremists and have her head cut off with a blunt hatchet....

Nos...I love how you try to discredit Obama's "blackness" by noting that he's 1/2 black...

Dude...if you have ANY black in you, you are BLACK.PERIOD.

No one, and I mean NO ONE in America is 100% anything.

I have white in my lineage. I have Native American in my lineage. But, guess what, I'm BLACK.

STFU.

J.Roy 11-04-08 12:22 PM

Ralph Nader, fuck everyone else.

I'm surprised that Tito isn't voting for him either. You're both activists.

Zone Out 11-04-08 12:36 PM

If Obama dont win, its gonna be a fuckin riot.
Me, personally, is waitin for some crooked shit to happen
Im attacking anything with a white face

KOOL COL-B 11-04-08 01:01 PM

what time do they announce who wins? ima be tired as shit cuz i got up at like 3:30am last night, but im stayin up. im excited as fuck. if Obama wins im goin out celebrating. but if mccain wins, im goin out lootin. ... and im spray painting a white shirt to say "LATINO" cuz i dont wanna be confused as a white person, cuz i dont feel like catchin a brick to tha dome piece :/

i hope Obama wins. ive never actually met anybody, of all tha people i know, who support mccain. even tho this is Canada, muthaphukkaz have Obama signs n shit on they lawns and on they cars n shit.

werd

J.Roy 11-04-08 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out

you sounded very stupid with that statement sorry.

this pisses me off more than anything.

Tha .Q 11-04-08 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out

Check this is...if he does win, snipers might try to pick off random blacks around the country!

hmmm

J.Roy 11-04-08 01:59 PM

fucking ignorance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCeD1RcJjAg

BigTony.Self 11-04-08 02:22 PM

i beleive obama will win but not at a low cost if he does get sniped we will have set america back 50 yrs and will be looked at by the foreign powers as a white supremist country ...we are supposed to be the land of oppurtunity........

Tha .Q 11-04-08 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
what time do they announce who wins? ima be tired as shit cuz i got up at like 3:30am last night, but im stayin up. im excited as fuck. if Obama wins im goin out celebrating. but if mccain wins, im goin out lootin. ... and im spray painting a white shirt to say "LATINO" cuz i dont wanna be confused as a white person, cuz i dont feel like catchin a brick to tha dome piece :/

i hope Obama wins. ive never actually met anybody, of all tha people i know, who support mccain. even tho this is Canada, muthaphukkaz have Obama signs n shit on they lawns and on they cars n shit.

werd

Here's the scenario. If Obama wins any of the "Big 3" states--i.e., PA, OH, FL--he has the White House.

If he loses any of those three states, he'll have to win either Virginia or Indiana to win the white house.

Virginia polls close at 7 pm EST. If Obama wins that state, you can rest assured he'll have a big night.

So, I say 7-8 pm EST at the earliest.

Kirk 11-04-08 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Business Man

Ain't no party like a Panther parrttyyyy!

Tha .Q 11-04-08 03:12 PM

I like how Mccain is "predicting" victory...

Boy, it's amazing how clueless he is.

lol

KOOL COL-B 11-04-08 03:43 PM

Thanks Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
Ain't no party like a Panther parrttyyyy!

LOL

omfg john mccain is soooo booorrriinnnggg. "we're gonna win this!... we will win this!.... we'll win! yes!.... yes!...." lmao, werd

La Cosa Nostra 11-04-08 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
Nos...I love how you try to discredit Obama's "blackness" by noting that he's 1/2 black...

Dude...if you have ANY black in you, you are BLACK.PERIOD.

No one, and I mean NO ONE in America is 100% anything.

I have white in my lineage. I have Native American in my lineage. But, guess what, I'm BLACK.

STFU.

well thats a bit blaitantly wrong isnt it..

you may have white in your lineage...

but do you actually have a white parent?

a half cast is a half cast man.. hate to rain on your parade, but obama isnt mr straight out of africa black as a burnt match wearing tribal robes with an afro..

hes half white... whats your major beef with that?

its not stealing anything from 'your people' you fucking moron.. But you are what you are.. dont make any more stupid comments q or ill be forced to make you look really dumb by posting a picture of obama with his parents...

Tha .Q 11-04-08 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTony.Self
i beleive obama will win but not at a low cost if he does get sniped we will have set america back 50 yrs and will be looked at by the foreign powers as a white supremist country ...we are supposed to be the land of oppurtunity........

Sup big Tone

Tha .Q 11-04-08 04:58 PM

Quote:
well thats a bit blaitantly wrong isnt it..

you may have white in your lineage...

but do you actually have a white parent?

a half cast is a half cast man.. hate to rain on your parade, but obama isnt mr straight out of africa black as a burnt match wearing tribal robes with an afro..

hes half white... whats your major beef with that?

its not stealing anything from 'your people' you fucking moron.. But you are what you are.. dont make any more stupid comments q or ill be forced to make you look really dumb by posting a picture of obama with his parents...

Umm...nice way to confirm what I already said..that "NO ONE IN AMERICA IS STRAIGHT OFF THE BOAT"...

Not having a white parent is moot...My point is that I have white in my lineage...Obama just happens to be biracial...

Not saying you're making this argument, but, some IDIOTS have suggested he's not "black enough" to be considered the first "black" president. NONSENSE.

I guarantee you if the Ku Klux Klan made their rounds, Obama would be strung up like the rest of us with his chocolate skin.

This isn't worse than Tiger Woods' Cablanasian nonsense...But, it's bordering on it.

I know Obama has a white mom fool.

This is the problem with race and identity in this country in the first place.

Adam 11-04-08 06:14 PM

If Obama wins I bet some JFK shit will go down.

Adam 11-04-08 06:16 PM

Lmfao @ the race shit. Who gives a fuck if he's anything? Honestly.

If black people vote for Obama just because he's black they're fucking retarded. That's like a woman voting for Palin just because she's a woman.

Dumb cunts in this world.

11-04-08 07:23 PM

I'm 100% white so the fact you said there are no 'pure-bred' americans left is pretty fucking stupid

there is no part of my racial background family history that doesn't come from white English ancestry although one of my family last names can be potentially traced back to Germany, and, even if you have a far along white ancestor, if the percentage drops to lower than 1% then you have virtually no white blood in you and it will continue to disintegrate until absolutely zero of all of your genes contain white skinned DNA.

But that's just the genetic anatomy of it. So having white in your lineage, unless relatively recent, doesn't mean shit.

For Obama, it's just however old he is ago. That isn't very long. White momma Black poppa. Too bad bitch.

11-04-08 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Lmfao @ the race shit. Who gives a fuck if he's anything? Honestly.

If black people vote for Obama just because he's black they're fucking retarded. That's like a woman voting for Palin just because she's a woman.

Dumb cunts in this world.

As I posted on another site,

tell me one fucking thing anyone has in common with both candidates that doesn't involve sex, skin color, or background? ... :thumbup:

La Cosa Nostra 11-04-08 07:38 PM

Quote:
Umm...nice way to confirm what I already said..that "NO ONE IN AMERICA IS STRAIGHT OFF THE BOAT"...

Not having a white parent is moot...My point is that I have white in my lineage...Obama just happens to be biracial...

Not saying you're making this argument, but, some IDIOTS have suggested he's not "black enough" to be considered the first "black" president. NONSENSE.

I guarantee you if the Ku Klux Klan made their rounds, Obama would be strung up like the rest of us with his chocolate skin.

This isn't worse than Tiger Woods' Cablanasian nonsense...But, it's bordering on it.

I know Obama has a white mom fool.

This is the problem with race and identity in this country in the first place.

oh ok the q...

bi racial people can be claimed by africans and africans only by your pathetic logic...

dont be such a fucking moron..

hes got black in him, and hes got white in him..

to me race doesent mean jack fucking shit... only religion... i hate muslims and wish death upon them all.

Dabatos 11-04-08 07:38 PM

O-bama.. O-bama

King Solo 11-04-08 08:46 PM

I can honestly say I am 100% pure bred whiteness.

JTR 11-04-08 08:57 PM

Quote:
oh ok the q...

bi racial people can be claimed by africans and africans only by your pathetic logic...

dont be such a fucking moron..

hes got black in him, and hes got white in him..

to me race doesent mean jack fucking shit... only religion... i hate muslims and wish death upon them all.

You forgot to mention how you hate jews and support Nazis and White Power :)

Kirk 11-04-08 09:10 PM

There go the 12-bar blues.

Chris Stylez 11-04-08 09:54 PM

Yeah. If he does get sniped. Im killin me some white folk. Word up. Im killin a cop, senator, school bus driver, some hookers and some of my old high school cheer leaders that turned me down but had sex with me anyways.

Serious note though. I think Obama going to win. This seems it will be a landslide. I didnt think it would be by this much. But hey. What ever happens happens,

La Cosa Nostra 11-04-08 11:41 PM

fuck off cunt... to anyone saying that if obama gets assasinated, your going to express hatred to white people..

then your bringing yourself down to the level of the fucking pathetically minded racist fucking pigshit brain morons that assasinated him.

do you want to be on that level? or do you want to be mature and say.. shit.. thats fucked up, but not every white person holds those type of views..

especially when obama isnt even fully fucking black...... holy shit.... i cant believe people are actually saying that sort of ignorant fucking bullshit...

La Cosa Nostra 11-04-08 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
You forgot to mention how you hate jews and support Nazis and White Power :)

no you fucking loser...

i hate a religion... its called islam..

i think jews are folly for claiming and fooling the world into thinking they are the people of god.. however i have no true hatred for jews.. just dislike for their stance throughout history and thr way they record it.

as for supporting white power? get fucked cunt. I support white pride. those are two COMPLEATLY different perpsectives.

Tha .Q 11-04-08 11:46 PM

Quote:
fuck off cunt... to anyone saying that if obama gets assasinated, your going to express hatred to white people..

then your bringing yourself down to the level of the fucking pathetically minded racist fucking pigshit brain morons that assasinated him.

do you want to be on that level? or do you want to be mature and say.. shit.. thats fucked up, but not every white person holds those type of views..

especially when obama isnt even fully fucking black...... holy shit.... i cant believe people are actually saying that sort of ignorant fucking bullshit...

Who is fully black?

NOS...I swear I wanna smack the hell outta u

Obama is BLACK...Period.

Quit it.

La Cosa Nostra 11-04-08 11:50 PM

Yeah. hes fully black with one white parent...

lmfao.. you dumb cunt.... you claim him, go for it bud...

reguardless of being COMPLEATLY UNDENIABLY WRONG... you keep on with your fickle view....

fuckwad... lol

JTR 11-05-08 12:20 AM

Quote:
Who is fully black?

NOS...I swear I wanna smack the hell outta u

Obama is BLACK...Period.

Quit it.

Actually he's half black and half white

Unless you mean his actual skin color

Then he's like a Caramel color, so you're still wrong... :)

Adam 11-05-08 12:25 AM

Let's so some change. Good first speech.

_Talksic_ 11-05-08 12:41 AM

obama...........................

Chris Stylez 11-05-08 01:09 AM

Why can't we all be American?