RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Left 4 Dead.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248032)

King Solo 11-25-08 02:56 AM

Left 4 Dead..

.. is the fucking shit.

It has got to be one of the best zombie games I have ever played. Resident Evil 5 will ultimately destroy it, of course.. but until then this is just fucking great fun.

God damn them fat motherfucking Boomers though, vomiting their bile on me and attracting like 50+ zombies who act like they are on fucking steroids to me. It's dope being a Smoker though in the game, rofl.

If you ain't played it, then you should. Only person I know who has played it is Kirk, so he knows what I'm talking about.

Kirk 11-25-08 06:27 AM

If you haven't played the versus, you need to.

Chris Stylez 11-25-08 07:02 AM

PC or 360? Which one do you own it for.

Kirk 11-25-08 07:35 AM

I got it for 360, he prolly does too.

King Solo 11-25-08 07:51 AM

Yeah, I got it for the 360 and I also got half of my friends to buy it to.

Fuck PC games though, only shit I fuck with on the PC from time to time are flight simulators and the sims games.

.Eternal. 11-25-08 01:43 PM

might go rent this today

J Summers 11-25-08 04:49 PM

damn i should of got it... irented fallout 3 instead and was disapointed

JTR 11-25-08 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curator
Yeah, I got it for the 360 and I also got half of my friends to buy it to.

Fuck PC games though, only shit I fuck with on the PC from time to time are flight simulators and the sims games.

Diablo 3 and that new Star Wars MROPG game look crazy ill though

Dabatos 11-25-08 07:05 PM

I got it on pc... this game is crazy.. freaken insane.. PC owns all consoles.. better graphics, etc...

King Solo 11-26-08 03:08 AM

graphics are the shit on the PC, providing your gfx card is a beast

but i prefer blasting on my 360 on the 50" LCD TV.. so yeah, my TV trumps my PC in every way.

Kirk 11-26-08 08:35 AM

This game is gonna be slept on alot though.

King Solo 11-26-08 08:51 AM

That's true.

It's not a sequel to a big name series of games and it hasn't really been promoted like a BIG title. It's pretty sad to because it is a really good game. The good thing is that it has received good reviews and the way people were impressed by it at E3 has already got the game developers working up plans for a sequel.

This first one will just do the work in building up a fan base, thus boosting the potential sales of a second title. It is exactly what happened with former games like Crackdown and Overlord.. neither were promoted as BIG titles, but they were received so well that sequels for both are scheduled for 2009 releases and both now have a fairly large fan base.

11-26-08 09:05 AM

Actually PC will always top the consoles.

Because everything new for TV and consoles are essentially computer products.. They are already if not soon to be compatible with PC

There are HD Computer screens of any size, aside from the fact that computers are compatible to turn HDTV's into computer monitors that are extremely large.

Next to that they have a graphics card installation slot, unlike consoles, and they have an upgradable processor and memory only limited to your motherboard.

In short, there are some people out there with better graphics than you, Fletch, playing that game on the PC.

And another thing before I shut the fuck up.. Due to all the new computer technology, the new gaming consoles have been in works for a little while. Next generation shit.

King Solo 11-26-08 09:57 AM

Yeah, I know about big HDTV's as monitors because mine can double as one if I hook it all up. But still, consoles own. I do play PC games, just not a lot. Only ones I frequently play are The Sims 2 with all them fucking expansions and Flight Simulators.

Oh, and I also fuck with Oblivion on the PC because it has the tens of thousands downloadable mods that just make the game endless.

11-26-08 10:28 AM

left 4 dead is on the pc also

and I have a PS2 controller adapter so when I buy PS3 games for my PC I just hook up the controller and use that.. lol..

and shut up nerd..

i know you fux with that better bodies mod..

Kirk 11-26-08 11:34 AM

But the versus mode is where Left 4 Dead really shines, man. So much fun.

11-26-08 01:35 PM

Point being?

PC has versus mode also.. lol

Kirk 11-27-08 08:52 AM

I wasn't trying to argue. I was just saying versus mode is dope, in general.

King Solo 11-27-08 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
left 4 dead is on the pc also

and I have a PS2 controller adapter so when I buy PS3 games for my PC I just hook up the controller and use that.. lol..

and shut up nerd..

i know you fux with that better bodies mod..

rofl

i fux with all mods

J. Luth 11-27-08 10:51 AM

my boy was telling me about this shit. i might cop it instead of COD 5 :whacky:

SerB 11-28-08 08:59 PM

cod5 has zombie mode too yo.

prolly better than this zombie game

Kirk 11-29-08 03:59 AM

Prolly not, so go die in a grease fire.

11-29-08 06:15 AM

if I find a pirated version of the PC version then I'll share it with RV then

since all my other games were blown off except a couple which some RV members played with me lollll...

but yeah I been pirating games lately. Movies is kitty shit ..

King Solo 11-29-08 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
my boy was telling me about this shit. i might cop it instead of COD 5 :whacky:

Fuck you.

Left 4 Dead is a great game, but COD5 shits all over it.

And what happened to that co-op shit, I'm still waiting.

Meanwhile,
anybody wanna test me on Blitz II.

J. Luth 11-29-08 04:10 PM

fck son, iunno what to get. might get one and get my bro to get other. wordd

anxiety 11-29-08 04:23 PM

I dunno Spul. I got cod5 and shit is much better then i expected. And from what ive heard, if you beat the campaign co-op online (which is new) you do in fact open up a zombie game in Call of Duty. I'll take cod

Kirk 11-29-08 05:13 PM

Man, don't listen to this guy. Get Left 4 Dead.

King Solo 11-29-08 05:19 PM

anxiety speaks truth, cod5 is a better game and you do get a zombie mode

J. Luth 11-29-08 05:41 PM

LOL I don't want a zombie mode.

only reason I was thinking of getting it is because of how good the CO-op is supposed to be and the multiplayer.

and I heard lot of horrible things about the weapons in COD 5

Kirk 11-29-08 05:43 PM

The multiplayer alone is worth the money.

J. Luth 11-29-08 06:27 PM

yea, the world war 2 is prolly the biggest turn off for me. IF COD 5 was modern times, no QUESTION I'd hop on that shit. but ww 2 =/

Kirk 11-29-08 06:30 PM

I wouldn't tell you to get either of them over one another, I guess. But Left 4 Dead is a really enjoyable experience. If you dig co op and counter op, you'll have a real fun time with this, man.

J. Luth 11-29-08 07:08 PM

word yo. The biggest thing that convinced me.

my boy was like hugest COD 4 freak. He always was on that shit. We dominated mofos on team tactical all the time. I stopped, and he STILL played that shit up to 2 weeks ago non-stop lol. and he called me up like "Yo get Left 4 dead nigga". LOL he said it made him stop playing COD 4, and that co-op and multiplayer just so sick and shit.

thn COD 5 we prolly still getting, but fuck I prolly get both. since my bro can get one.

but word...

Dabatos 11-29-08 08:52 PM

lol... cod4 owned halo and gears of war.. cod5 is even better.. easily own this game.

SerB 11-30-08 05:10 AM

haha how you going to compare cod5 with this?

King Solo 11-30-08 08:08 AM

CoD5 owns pure and simple.

Left 4 Dead is a great, entertaining game and it does have an element of co-op. The fact is though, COD5 co-op owns the shit out of Left 4 Dead co-op without question.

Not to mention it is more enjoyable because Left 4 Dead is mainly blast away at the hordes, which is what it is meant to be obviously. I prefer COD5 because I like a challenge and prefer more tactical co-op games and the enemy AI on COD5 is fucking superb.

Kirk 11-30-08 09:05 AM

Meh. Depending on who you play with, being the zombies is as tactical as it gets.

J. Luth 11-30-08 09:32 AM

yea, but WW 2 setting and WW 2 weapons blow ~_~

I want my red tiger camo M-16 with red dot sight back :shoot:

King Solo 11-30-08 09:53 AM

WW2 setting is cool,
the way the enemy fights makes it even fucking better though

they fucking play dead, hide in trees and all that shit

J. Luth 11-30-08 09:53 AM

should have done al that shit in a modern setting with modern weapons b :shoot:

I'ma miss hearing them iraqi bastards screaming "GRANADAAAAAAA!!!!"