RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Got Soul? is gay (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248065)

M&rk 11-29-08 06:17 PM

Got Soul? is gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
Quote:
Take this how you want it, fuck, even use it against me in ur battle. I know your a chump so your obviously gonna use this.

I just wrote my verse on my laptop, turned my PC hardrive on and it wont boot up.

For obvious reasons Im unsur If Im gonna make the deadline.

Im taking it to the shop today, if I have it back in time, I will battle you, if its outside the deadline, I will have to reset th battle.

Either be a man and accept this is out a my comtrol, or be a punk and hve abitch n an about it.

while Im at it, fuck you.

2 things, first you dont know me so fuck you knowin that im a chump, second, i got the deadline due tuesday, how can't u find a way to record by then? thought u went to audio school and shit. u should be able to find a way by tuesday

Nah, we record shit for actual use, the fuck are my engineers gonna think when Im wasting there time with this shit thats ironically a waste a my time.

Meh, Ill have somthing for you.

real gay, if you scared go to church.

Cola 11-29-08 06:20 PM

rofl

Go to church....classic.

Kirk 11-29-08 06:21 PM

I'm not very amused.

Cola 11-29-08 06:22 PM

Why Son, Cuz You Aitn Chuurrcchh???!!

Kirk 11-29-08 06:23 PM

I'd rather just chill out and watch Kate's bouncing tits.

Cola 11-29-08 06:24 PM

all i got was 'Fat Man kicking truck'

but..i'll just imagine his ass cheecks to b her tits

Kirk 11-29-08 06:27 PM

Too bad. Her bouncing tits were pretty enjoyable to watch..... bounce.

Adam 11-29-08 06:29 PM

Big Picture is a fucking douche bag, why is he talking shit again?

Kirk 11-29-08 06:31 PM

Cause his vision is based on movement.

Ysdat 11-29-08 06:47 PM

lol. This is getting more amusing by the day.

Dont worry kid, you will get ya little net battle.

La Cosa Nostra 11-29-08 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Big Picture is a fucking douche bag, why is he talking shit again?

man.. if i didnt read the thread I would of basically re-posted the same fucken thing you just said.....

lucky...

WhoAmI 11-30-08 09:35 AM

wack thread...but then you gotta consider the source.....

King Solo 11-30-08 09:57 AM

its sad that these gay threads are the cream of rapverse activity..

Ysdat 11-30-08 03:50 PM

Who is Big Picture anyway?

Cola 11-30-08 09:50 PM

Quote:
Who is Big Picture anyway?

he's the guy you keep ducking

J Summers 12-01-08 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky
he's the guy you keep ducking

GOOOOOOOOOOSSSEEEEEE

Snake b 12-01-08 02:41 PM

id nail palin b

J Summers 12-01-08 04:56 PM

Nailen Palen B....
i'm at her neck...
love me a bitchin glasses

M&rk 12-02-08 04:59 PM

Quote:
lol. This is getting more amusing by the day.

Dont worry kid, you will get ya little net battle.

since when does a online battle gotta take weeks upon weeks, u set up the first one for a few days, and i extended it. i could have a track done tonight, fucks the problem?.....
...........poser rappers who have no way to record, is my assumtion. talkin shit and not backing it up used to matter around here, guess rv's lost its swag

Cola 12-02-08 05:24 PM

dont forget BP...he works in a recording/production studio.

Nynth Degree 12-02-08 05:31 PM

If u'all had a gay battle it wud be a tie

Adam 12-02-08 05:47 PM

lol, BP would get slaughtered.

M&rk 12-02-08 06:08 PM

Quote:
lol, BP would get slaughtered.

what battles has he done? i been text battlin and doing songs for years, why do you seriously think some random new zealander knows more about rap battles than I? im really confused with your thought process

M&rk 12-02-08 06:10 PM

Quote:
dont forget BP...he works in a recording/production studio.

i know right, i dont even live in a big city and i know at least 5 dudes i could go to to record a track. and there is no recording/production school in my area, u'd think there'd be hundreds of kids with home equipment since he's sayin that dumb shit about wasting studio time. shit makes no sence

M&rk 12-02-08 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nynth Degree
If u'all had a gay battle it wud be a tie

i at least know u'd know a good punch when u hear one, so i would love for u to vote on this battle if it ever happens.

Adam 12-02-08 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
what battles has he done? i been text battlin and doing songs for years, why do you seriously think some random new zealander knows more about rap battles than I? im really confused with your thought process

Because I have one of his mixtapes and I know what he's capable of.

M&rk 12-02-08 06:28 PM

well i've heard one of his songs and know what he's not capable of.
one more question, do you think its reasonable that he is using the excuse of not being able to record? i really dont think he doesn't have a way to record

SUPERVILLAIN 12-02-08 07:40 PM

this should be entertaining.

s.v.

Kirk 12-02-08 09:21 PM

I think Got Soul is a stand up guy.

Ysdat 12-03-08 01:11 AM

lol, this guys a fucking retard. My prioritys in life exceed a battle with you. Yes my hard drive is fucked, for proofs sake Im even gonna upload the repair bill once I get my hard drive back.
Yes Im from New Zealand, a place thats been making Hip Hop since 1985. So what does were Im from have anything to do with Hip Hop? Ignorant fuck, open your eyes, theres more to Hip Hop then america. Want me to to send you a track were a NZ emcee schooled Inspectah deck? Real talk.

Why you stressing so much? Sending me Pm's getting all worried Im 'taking time' to record my verse.

I think Ive relised why no one battles on RV anymore, fuck heads like Big Picture cant be mature about ANYTHING.

Stop talking and let the battle talk.

Retard!

Cola 12-03-08 01:43 AM

^^ i guess...in new zealand, where they've been droppin hippty hoppity since 85...

they haven't figured out that you need to have both verus's in order to judge a battle

Adam 12-03-08 03:20 AM

Woah now..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MB3Szl23xI&NR=1

Ysdat 12-03-08 03:57 AM

Quote:
^^ i guess...in new zealand, where they've been droppin hippty hoppity since 85...

they haven't figured out that you need to have both verus's in order to judge a battle

your the only one tryna judge a battle that hasnt happened yet kid.

Cola 12-03-08 09:04 AM

n your still the only one who wont drop a verus....

M&rk 12-04-08 02:24 PM

Quote:
lol, this guys a fucking retard. My prioritys in life exceed a battle with you. Yes my hard drive is fucked, for proofs sake Im even gonna upload the repair bill once I get my hard drive back.
Yes Im from New Zealand, a place thats been making Hip Hop since 1985. So what does were Im from have anything to do with Hip Hop? Ignorant fuck, open your eyes, theres more to Hip Hop then america. Want me to to send you a track were a NZ emcee schooled Inspectah deck? Real talk.

Why you stressing so much? Sending me Pm's getting all worried Im 'taking time' to record my verse.

I think Ive relised why no one battles on RV anymore, fuck heads like Big Picture cant be mature about ANYTHING.

Stop talking and let the battle talk.

Retard!

how the fuck you gonna call ME out and then say some dumb shit like this. if i came outta no where and said, hey lets battle, maybe, but u fuckin called ME out

and now your saying battling on here is lame and u dont have priorities for it. why the fuck you gonna talk shit to me then you faggot ass bitch?

M&rk 12-04-08 02:26 PM

and another thing...

YOUR HARD DRIVE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, fuck boy

u can easily write another verse and drop on someone elses computer, so quit duckin u lyin ass bitch

what fuckin computer are u using to post these messages all day long, fuckin drop a track on it, damn, how are u able to lie like this and think your not ducking?

Adam 12-04-08 05:31 PM

All I get from this is..

Got Soul would rip Big Picture but he's having some technical difficulties and Big Picture is trying to use this to make him look like a bitch because it makes him feel better for not losing the battle yet.

Pinky is like so far on Big Picture's dick that it's coming out his mouth..

And even if this does happen nobody will vote and nobody will give a fuck.

Cola 12-04-08 05:41 PM

Quote:
All I get from this is..

Big Pic got called out by Got Soul, adn than makes excuses as why he wont drop...which is making him look like a huge bitch

I tottaly would cyber with Soul, if his hard drive would only work...becuase i enjoy his attention that much.

mmmhmmm :thumbup:

Ysdat 12-05-08 12:05 AM

lol @ how worked up kids getting over this.

Whats the diffrence between a battle now and a battle in a week when I get my hard drive back?

Stop acting like a little baby.

Ysdat 12-05-08 12:08 AM

Quote:
All I get from this is..

Got Soul would rip Big Picture but he's having some technical difficulties and Big Picture is trying to use this to make him look like a bitch because it makes him feel better for not losing the battle yet.

Pinky is like so far on Big Picture's dick that it's coming out his mouth..

Basically.

Punkys input doesnt matter, hes a nobody.

Fags need to

stop acting like little babys.