RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   LK is a dumb fuck (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248242)

Cola 01-01-09 04:54 PM

LK is a dumb fuck

This is me...holding one of the coke shirts i have...i also have another..and a pair of shorts and pants which they give you...i also just got a down coke jacket....

tell me to post up ANY of them, and i will do so gladly you dumb whore

This is my 50 inch Samsung, with my entertainment oak wood stand....

listen bitch, i can PROVE what i say...you got NOTHING on me, dumb ass ho

and to top it all off, this is MY fucking house that im taking the pictures in...not some rental...and not some broke trailer which you PROB. live in

btw...fuck the Hokies...go Bear Cats

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-01-09 05:02 PM

....ROFL damn u look nerdier than 2v. u truly are a four eyed geek. having a coca cola tshirt doesn't mean shit,nor is having a job there..........
and plasmas are wack.that looks like a 40" at best.not that it matters since they sell the 50" samsungs at walmart for like 799 lol prolly the same price at target.matter fact u prolly got an employee discount on it dude.....................hahahaha

Cola 01-01-09 05:03 PM

thats all you can say?

rofl

wow...pure fat chick denial-ism

can't get through it...even when proof smacks a fat bitch in the face

I'M OUT!

J. Luth 01-01-09 05:06 PM

word nice set up there son. Where your eclipse at b???

But word to the coke shirt on the TV LOL

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-01-09 05:06 PM

...dude seriously.i feel sorry for you man.you are unattractive,u look like a big nerd,u look short,u have an ugly chick,u work at target,and you think that you've hit the jackpot cuz u bought a lil plasma....lol

Cola 01-01-09 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
word nice set up there son. Where your eclipse at b???

But word to the coke shirt on the TV LOL

rofl

i'll take a pic, hold up...you gonna laugh @ this shit

Cola 01-01-09 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
...dude seriously.i feel sorry for you man.you are unattractive,u look like a big nerd,u look short,u have an ugly chick,u work at target,and you think that you've hit the jackpot cuz u bought a lil plasma....lol

fat jealous bitch syndrome STRIKES AGAIN!

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-01-09 05:14 PM

...what am i jealous of exactly?i have a much better tv then that dude lol

Cola 01-01-09 05:19 PM

prove it, or shut the fuck up

cuz i got a 42 inch LCD in my bed room, and my DAUGHTER has a 32 inch flat screen and shes only 7 monhts

you post up ANYTHING...and i'll go take pictures to prove it

Cola 01-01-09 05:22 PM

my new tail lights

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-01-09 05:23 PM

...how bout you put a measuring tape diagonally across your samsung and prove to me that's a 50",cuz i'll tell you right now it is no bigger then 40 MAX 42".
...u prove it is a 50",ill post up a pic of my tv.

Cola 01-01-09 05:23 PM

my car, under all the snow thats just came down since last night...

and the bottle of brandy i was tellin SV about

c.k.d.l.e.r

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-01-09 05:28 PM

and why would it be parked at the neighbour's house?
and fuck semi detached houses,made of shingle not even brick.....

Cola 01-01-09 05:29 PM

Quote:
and why would it be parked at the neighbour's house?
and fuck semi detached houses,made of shingle not even brick.....

rofl

what?

put up, or shut the fuck up

J. Luth 01-01-09 05:29 PM

the 3g taillights I always liked. I was thinking of getting black casing for my tails. I got it for my headlights as you can see. But having it on tails would complete the look.

But word you get any headlight shit?

J. Luth 01-01-09 05:29 PM

Cola 01-01-09 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
the 3g taillights I always liked. I was thinking of getting black casing for my tails. I got it for my headlights as you can see. But having it on tails would complete the look.

But word you get any headlight shit?

i might get some, but i'm still contemplating what it is that i wanna do with my car...like, i owe a lil bit left on it...so i'm gonna pay it off and than i may just get a new car, becuase my car is just 2 small of a car to have a kid and shit.....

but i love my car so much that i may just pay it off and get a new car...n just drive my eclipse in the summer...so i can keep trickin it out

if i do keep it, than yeah i'm gonna get the black head lights and prob some 20's....chrome, not black or ne thing....

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-01-09 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
rofl

what?

put up, or shut the fuck up

lol guess i'm speaking in a foreign language

measuring tape across the samsung son or no talking

Cola 01-01-09 05:35 PM

Quote:
lol guess i'm speaking in a foreign language

measuring tape across the samsung son or no talking

rofl....i just want to see a picture of a t.v. that you own

otherwise, you can stop talking

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-01-09 05:37 PM

...i'm offering to post it up,as soon as you prove that that dinky ass tv you tryna pass off as a 50" really is.....which both you and i know isn't....lol
c'mon son bring out the measuring tape

Cola 01-01-09 05:39 PM

ok

i'll do it...just to prove a point..that you are a nobody that has nothing

i'll brb

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-01-09 05:40 PM

n no bs.i want to see both ends of that measuring tape,and the entire tv in the pic...shouldnt be too hard since its so small

Cola 01-01-09 05:43 PM

fuck bitch, i'm by myself...i can't hold the fucking thing when i walk away...i'll have to take a few pictures

Cola 01-01-09 05:45 PM

you sure seemed more worried about me proving what I know i have compared to showing that you even have ANYTHING

fake fuck

Cola 01-01-09 05:48 PM

meh, i was wrong...it was 48 inches of sexyness

still...better than what you have...nothing.

now post up something, or your just a fake ass trick

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-01-09 05:48 PM

Quote:
fuck bitch, i'm by myself...i can't hold the fucking thing when i walk away...i'll have to take a few pictures

excuses excuses...

Cola 01-01-09 05:49 PM

Quote:
excuses excuses...

ouch...that's gotta hurt

Cola 01-01-09 05:49 PM

LK's more on my nuts than a case of Herpes

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-01-09 06:02 PM

...there is no such thing as a 48" tv son.how bout you take a pic of its box that says it's 50" since you cant get anyone to hold the tape measure for ya...you claim u just got it for xmas so the box should be right there.then i'll be sure to post up a pic of my tv for your viewing pleasures lol

Cola 01-01-09 06:03 PM

Quote:
...there is no such thing as a 48" tv son.how bout you take a pic of its box that says it's 50" since you cant get anyone to hold the tape measure for ya...you claim u just got it for xmas so the box should be right there.then i'll be sure to post up a pic of my tv for your viewing pleasures lol

enough of the games

you have nothing

its proven

i'm out

J. Luth 01-01-09 06:04 PM

that TV def bigger than 42. I have a samsung 42" in my apartment. And that is def bigger.

and yo word iunno if you getting new whip. Pimp out the new one son

Cola 01-01-09 06:07 PM

lol, i mean...if this bitch would even post a pic of a tv...i'd go take a pic of the 42 inch i got in my bedroom

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-01-09 06:10 PM

i can look at it and tell you that shit is NOT a 50....i'm willing to put up a pic of my tv as soon as you take a pic of the box that says its a 50"
what excuse do you have about that?you just got it for xmas right?where the box at son?take a pic

Cola 01-01-09 06:11 PM

Quote:
i can look at it and tell you that shit is NOT a 50....i'm willing to put up a pic of my tv as soon as you take a pic of the box that says its a 50"
what excuse do you have about that?you just got it for xmas right?where the box at son?take a pic

rofl

i've proven everything i've said...and all you keep coming back with is 'oh yeah, do this!! and than i can post a pic!!'

bitch if you had anything you'd have thrown it up

your a fake

get over it

there's always a lower class and your just apart of it

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-01-09 06:13 PM

...read my post lol i said if you prove that samsung is 50" i'll post a pic of my tv.as soon as you prove it i will post it up.

Cola 01-01-09 06:14 PM

Quote:
Yeah, i guess i'm the biggest poser on the site.....that happens when your fat and ugly

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-01-09 06:17 PM

Quote:
i'm mad becuze i gut a ugly manily chick pregant,an i live at home with my parents and work at target.my life sucks.i'm an ugly loser with coke bottle glasses so i say i work at coca cola

Cola 01-01-09 06:17 PM

gotta suck to know you can't prove anything

rofl

second class citizen

Cola 01-01-09 06:21 PM

hey second class

your fakeness is getting way to old for me

i'm out, i'm gonna go watch some t.v. on my 50 inch t.v.

cuz...you know i gotttt it, cuz i can prove it

but you can't prove ne thing

and until you can

i'm gonna ignore you...

PEACE YOU FAKE ASS BITCH!

LaTiNKiTTeN 01-01-09 06:22 PM

how bout this,measure the SCREEN along the bottom, and measure the SCREEN along the side,excluding the frame....ok?give me those numbers that's all you gotta do