RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   AJ i can't believe u did this (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248635)

LaTiNKiTTeN 02-06-09 12:04 AM

AJ i can't believe u did this

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Poetic.
the type of girl I need to succeed your the girl I Envy.
internally I bleed calling out your name in silent screams.
your gorgeous looks are as pleasent as heaven.
you and I can stand tall together like the number eleven.
your eyes hypnotize mine from the looks they give onto mine.
lost in thought inside heavenly skies divine with no time.
picture it you and I together we fly holdin hands in gods sky.
the perfect mixture me and you paint a perfect picture.
ill treat you good like you need to be like a gorgeous queen.
together we can rule the world you and me and i can be your king.
cus Carla even picaso cant paint this good of a masterpiece.

Cola 02-06-09 12:09 AM

You have....to be, fucking...kidding me

LaTiNKiTTeN 02-06-09 12:10 AM

unfortunately i'm not kidding u.aj doesn't think we stand tall together like the number 11.
he stands tall together with analise

Cola 02-06-09 12:14 AM

WHAT THE FUCK, rofl

this shit is just out of this world

even Cali coudln't write something this good

Cola 02-06-09 12:18 AM

whats so funny is he had to recycle the same WHACK poem

LaTiNKiTTeN 02-06-09 12:21 AM

what can i say i guess i'm just not his inspiration anymore rofl

Cola 02-06-09 12:22 AM

ya'll couldn't stand tall, and fell

Valerie 02-06-09 12:34 AM

All I gotta say is this is my 1st and last post in this thread.

Cola 02-06-09 12:37 AM

Quote:
All I gotta say is this is my 1st and last post in this thread.

this is better than an eposide of cheaters

Adam 02-06-09 12:39 AM

This is the only poem you've ever written apparently. How many girls have seen this piece of shit?

Cola 02-06-09 12:40 AM

rooflll

this is greatesst thing

LaTiNKiTTeN 02-06-09 12:44 AM

i dunno like i'm not even gettin a sorry or anything....like wtf aj

LaTiNKiTTeN 02-06-09 12:46 AM

i really should get an apology and another poem

Cola 02-06-09 12:47 AM

http://www.mentalfunk.com/movies/smackfest2005.html

AJ vs Past Tense

Valerie 02-06-09 01:53 AM

Alright, alright, Alright..... I'm sorry baby. I am deeply sorry for that fucked up action I did. I know it hurt you and I am sincearly sorry.

If it makes you happy babe I'm sharing this with the rest of Rv and the world.

I Honestly am In Love with Lk you guys.

<33 Carla & Anthony

Cola 02-06-09 01:56 AM

thats it?

fag

Valerie 02-06-09 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
thats it?

fag

No! That's not it you fucking dumbass.

She'll see how truly sorry I am and how much I love her

Adam 02-06-09 02:02 AM

You'd think you'd spell sincerely correctly.

Worst apology ever, probably recycled it too.

Cola 02-06-09 02:03 AM

Quote:
No! That's not it you fucking dumbass.

She'll see how truly sorry I am and how much I love her

dont go throwing up now

Valerie 02-06-09 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
dont go throwing up now

Wow...... Well I'm officially done with this thread. And there's only 1 source where u get ur info from.

Cola 02-06-09 02:08 AM

Quote:
Wow...... Well I'm officially done with this thread. And there's only 1 source where u get ur info from.

ROOOOFFLLLLLLLLLL

what afuckin pussy

what you dude 10?

did this faggot even hit puberty?

Adam 02-06-09 02:08 AM

Do I have to up the suicidal help thread?

Valerie 02-06-09 02:12 AM

Well how are you getting your facts then Cola?

Cola 02-06-09 02:13 AM

I'm just 'throwing them up'

you fuckin pussy

Adam 02-06-09 02:15 AM

Quote:

Officially done was thrown out the window 5 minutes later.

Die Hard 02-06-09 03:07 AM

Definitely was not his first and last post in this thread.

_Talksic_ 02-06-09 03:33 AM

danm poetic,u wrote that for someone else and recyled it? whack.

KOOL COL-B 02-06-09 07:10 AM

OMFG BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! your life is hilarious. werd

TeamOne 02-06-09 07:25 AM

ive never seen someone Not stick to his word as often as poetic, lmfao. its like he uses reverse psychology on himself

J. Luth 02-06-09 09:21 AM

link to this youtube clip please?

LaTiNKiTTeN 02-06-09 10:30 AM

...merely seconds after this thread went up that vid mysteriously disappeared.rofl

steve_swagger 02-06-09 11:20 AM

i just want my goddamn mixtape cover

La Cosa Nostra 02-06-09 12:35 PM

poetic cmon man just make out with reality, im gonna make some assumptions tell me what i get write dont lie to try and impress anyone just for a change..

im you were home schooled, you dont get around much in society, your dont have many true friends in real life, you dont have any qualifications work wise and if you have a job im really guessing its just factory work.. i think youve had rich good parents who have done their best to shelter you from urban culture and you found an outlet through rap where you feel like you can escape the mundane boredom which is your life.

your not a very socially adept type of person, at first i would of concluded you were either a: depressed and on any-psychotic medicine or b: have an actual mental problem but i think your more a textbook case of a sheltered child hood and havnt really come out of your shell and discovered yourself properly yet so honesty is a problem for you in a social situation.

theres some analysis for you which could help if you learn from a perception, however correct it may be. try and be honest to people always, at some point in life you really have to just say fuck it and only rep yourself and get an attitude, be a man and throw yourself in situations where you have to be compleatly real instead of trying to give off an image of who you want to be.

id talk to you more privatly and analyse you psychologically and i could probably teach you some real life lessons that would help you fit in a lot better but i dont do that shit unless your a close friend or im getting paid by the hour.

time is money.

steve_swagger 02-06-09 12:38 PM

lol word up dr phil^^

Valerie 02-06-09 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
poetic cmon man just make out with reality, im gonna make some assumptions tell me what i get write dont lie to try and impress anyone just for a change..

im you were home schooled, you dont get around much in society, your dont have many true friends in real life, you dont have any qualifications work wise and if you have a job im really guessing its just factory work.. i think youve had rich good parents who have done their best to shelter you from urban culture and you found an outlet through rap where you feel like you can escape the mundane boredom which is your life.

your not a very socially adept type of person, at first i would of concluded you were either a: depressed and on any-psychotic medicine or b: have an actual mental problem but i think your more a textbook case of a sheltered child hood and havnt really come out of your shell and discovered yourself properly yet so honesty is a problem for you in a social situation.

theres some analysis for you which could help if you learn from a perception, however correct it may be. try and be honest to people always, at some point in life you really have to just say fuck it and only rep yourself and get an attitude, be a man and throw yourself in situations where you have to be compleatly real instead of trying to give off an image of who you want to be.

id talk to you more privatly and analyse you psychologically and i could probably teach you some real life lessons that would help you fit in a lot better but i dont do that shit unless your a close friend or im getting paid by the hour.

time is money.

actually, Bro my dad threw me away with money when i grew up since he was drinking and getting high at the time off meth. My mom wasnt around.

so i've had a pretty fucked up life but thats life and everyone has their issues and Everyone has their skeletons in there closets and hard times they've been through. weather if its family, friends, or life in general. Idc what people think of me and say. Al i gotta say is i've probably had the hardest life ever from ever on this board.

shit sucks but im almost over my problems.

La Cosa Nostra 02-06-09 12:49 PM

Quote:
actually, Bro my dad threw me away with money when i grew up since he was drinking and getting high at the time off meth. My mom wasnt around.

so i've had a pretty fucked up life but thats life and everyone has their issues and Everyone has their skeletons in there closets and hard times they've been through. weather if its family, friends, or life in general. Idc what people think of me and say. Al i gotta say is i've probably had the hardest life ever from ever on this board.

shit sucks but im almost over my problems.

nah your nowhere near over your problems believe me. hate to sound rude but you have a lot of growing up to do bud. social aspects of your personality can be atrocious at times man.

fork out some $$ and i can give you psychological help, increase your popuarity and turn you from a zero to a hero man.

steve_swagger 02-06-09 01:07 PM

can i tape it for youtube????

Adam 02-06-09 01:13 PM

Lmfao, you think you've had the hardest life on this board?

Grow up.

steve_swagger 02-06-09 01:21 PM

^^^^were you from is can?

steve_swagger 02-06-09 01:21 PM

in cananda i ment**