RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Chris Brown..Apologizes (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248890)

Young Kidd (LM) 02-15-09 02:18 PM

Chris Brown..Apologizes

http://limelinx.com/files/978e4ba66...b12819e99e46115

Nynth Degree 02-15-09 02:21 PM

What the fuck. This is gay, fuck apologies.

Young Kidd (LM) 02-15-09 02:27 PM

lol he just re did an old song he had and changed some lyrics

Nynth Degree 02-15-09 02:31 PM

Where's Rihanna's apology for pissing him off?

02-15-09 02:39 PM

there isn't going to be one

it's a relationship

one person has to fuck over the other at all times or else it's not a mutual benefit sort of thing.

Nynth Degree 02-15-09 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
there isn't going to be one

it's a relationship

one person has to fuck over the other at all times or else it's not a mutual benefit sort of thing.

Really? Wow, I had no idea that she isn't actually going to apologize for pissing her boyfriend off. That was a 100% legitimate question and thank you for giving it an intelligent response.

Young Kidd (LM) 02-15-09 02:50 PM

^ 2v is right.

she's not gonna apologize and we're never gonna hear what exactly she did, apparently she hit him first too. lol

02-15-09 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nynth Degree
Really? Wow, I had no idea that she isn't actually going to apologize for pissing her boyfriend off. That was a 100% legitimate question and thank you for giving it an intelligent response.

You'd make me apologize for being a shitty teacher right now.

And I'd make you apologize for being a shitty student.

Nynth Degree 02-15-09 03:03 PM

Shitty teacher? You? Wouldn't know, I don't take the remedial class.

02-15-09 03:06 PM

*slaps knee*

I like you the most on this site by far.

chip 02-15-09 09:25 PM

normally i would be against violence, but it was self-defense. can Chris help it that his pimp hand is strong?

church

_Talksic_ 02-15-09 09:52 PM

i heard she gave him stds?

JTR 02-15-09 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nynth Degree
Shitty teacher? You? Wouldn't know, I don't take the remedial class.

hahahaha yessss

WhoAmI 02-16-09 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
i heard she gave him stds?

i heard the same thing....i heard she gave him the gift that keeps giving lol

shanmailer7 02-16-09 09:04 AM

I agree

If she did piss him off you're right where's her apology to him. You know what, in a weird way i'm glad he got accused, i'm tired of basically everytime a woman gets physically, or mentally hurt, the suspect is a man who's been considered ugly by women in society. It's about time a "pretty boy" showed his true mother fucking colors, even if he didn't mean to snap, no offense Chris Brown.

shanmailer7 02-16-09 09:15 AM

Look whether my face is smooth, or it's got a few small bumps, i have been, and always will be considered an ugly bastard, so I chose to live the life of an ugly dude, single, and already to dish carnage whenever i get a chance. My point is that i'm tired of women acting like ppl like me want them, their full of themselves, further more it's shit like what happened with Rihanna, and Chris Brown, that makes me happy to be single, because whethers it's relationships or a women being raped, it's just not far for innocent, are partially innocent men.

dios de hip hop 02-16-09 02:11 PM

what a pussy

wow

Young Kidd (LM) 02-16-09 02:24 PM

he actually apologized publicly on the news today or yesterday.

man alot of people call him pussy...
whatever the circumstance how you gonna hit a woman?

unless she bout to kill your ass.

WhoAmI 02-16-09 02:50 PM

then you can be the chump who sits there while a chick punches you in the face....

Nynth Degree 02-16-09 02:52 PM

When Batman beat up his mom and sister we stood by and applauded.

WhoAmI 02-16-09 03:19 PM

^^there was no physical evidence to suggest he actually assaulted them...that's why the charges were dropped

Nynth Degree 02-16-09 03:21 PM

And he was originally released from custody because they didn't want to interfere with the promotion of his over-hyped movie.

America. Fuck... yeah?

WhoAmI 02-16-09 03:23 PM

i thought the dark knight was blatantly overrated cos Heath Ledger died....i mean, it was a good film, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't out of this world or nothing

JTR 02-16-09 04:11 PM

lol man, some of you guys are fucking stupid. There's a differene between smacking a bitch, and assaulting your gf.

Situation A. You are in a club, and say to a girl that she is very pretty and you'd like to dance with her. She throws her drink in your face out of nowhere and says "Fuck you". You say "You fucking bitch!" She slaps you, you smack her back.... Kinda acceptable

Situation B. You and your girlfriend argue... you slap her... kinda not acceptable

02-16-09 04:13 PM

Yeah srzly I mean call the cops when 20 guys wanna beat the shit out of you/kill you in a room but when a chick slaps you, smack that bitch down to the FLO instead of callin da cops

(dont wanna look likea bitch or nuttin)

Nynth Degree 02-16-09 04:13 PM

Give the bitch a right hook.

WhoAmI 02-16-09 04:13 PM

i heard she hit him first so it's a situation A

WhoAmI 02-16-09 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Yeah srzly I mean call the cops when 20 guys wanna beat the shit out of you/kill you in a room but when a chick slaps you, smack that bitch down to the FLO instead of callin da cops

(dont wanna look likea bitch or nuttin)

in your example you're so heavily outnumbered that fighting them would result in you being comatose or worse lol

if it's one single guy (maybe 2, or a guy with complete pussies for backup) who hit you, he gets punched back, straight up

male or female, if someone has it in them to hit you as hard as they can, they had better be prepared to catch a solid blow in return

02-16-09 04:18 PM

Situation C. You masturbate and ejaculate on someone in public

(a public debate ensues)

Situation D. You masturbate and ejaculate on your girlfriend

(a private debate ensues, followed by make up sex)

02-16-09 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
in your example you're so heavily outnumbered that fighting them would result in you being comatose or worse lol

if it's one single guy (maybe 2, or a guy with complete pussies for backup) who hit you, he gets punched back, straight up

male or female, if someone has it in them to hit you as hard as they can, they had better be prepared to catch a solid blow in return

in my examples one time you called the cops and the other time you didn't when faced with a threat.

But 0k

JTR 02-16-09 04:20 PM

loll I dont ever have debates when I bust on a girlfriend unless the debate is bout should it be on her ass or face ahahaha

02-16-09 04:20 PM

i like the throat -_-

JTR 02-16-09 04:22 PM

hahahaha well I didnt wanna start listing every place i'd be down to jizz on a girl

02-16-09 04:23 PM

maybe she wouldn't be down dawg

and when that happens you gotta debate

she can't just jizz on you unless you're fucking

maybe she don't want yo jizz

and what if she callz da copz, den u goin 2 jail and the debate will ensue in a judges mind

and only if you're intelligent then you'll win.

Maybe I'm only saying this because I'm God in the flesh tho

holler

M&rk 02-16-09 04:24 PM

so did he beat the shit out of her or not? if he did why wouldn't he at least be goin to jail longer than micheal vick. assult on a girl is pretty insanely serious in the eyes of the law isn't it? why's he talkin like he aint goin to prison, and they keep callin it allegidly beating of home girl? is she not pressing charges or sumin? how is this supposed to work?

JTR 02-16-09 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
maybe she wouldn't be down dawg

and when that happens you gotta debate

she can't just jizz on you unless you're fucking

maybe she don't want yo jizz

and what if she callz da copz, den u goin 2 jail and the debate will ensue in a judges mind

and only if you're intelligent then you'll win.

Maybe I'm only saying this because I'm God in the flesh tho

holler

lmfao wtf yo, arrested for jizzing on my girlfriend?

02-16-09 05:40 PM

unwanted perversions dawg

dats sexual abuse

JTR 02-16-09 05:55 PM

sex a big part of a relationship

if she wasnt down, i wouldnt be down with her

dig that shit

02-16-09 05:59 PM

Well at any point in time you might not be down with her.

dig that dawg

High-Dro 02-16-09 10:01 PM

women always talkin about how they want equal rights, yada yada yada. if she hit him first, fuck it, let er have it.

not really, but i still think its hypocritical that this is still such a big deal in our society