RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   getting back with an ex... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249838)

La Cosa Nostra 03-24-09 01:23 AM

getting back with an ex...

she was supposed to bail to melbourne but she didnt so shes just hit me up today to go out on thursday..

im considering it... she works at a day spa, is hot and gives the best massages ive ever had in my life and shes totally not a slut.. sold?

maybe.. but i dont know if it would be a serious relationship.. i mean i dumped her and now that its on the market again cause shes staying in my town and im in the middle of a bunch of relationships which i want to get rid of and consolidate into one..

what do you guys recon?

should i bother?

JTR 03-24-09 01:28 AM

she looks aight, not as good as some of the others but I dont know her personality and massages are always a plus

La Cosa Nostra 03-24-09 01:38 AM

man shes sort of like a younger female version of me in some ways...

its totally 50 50......she could be a total keeper but then i think back to why i dumped her and i dunno... i ended up asking for her back just before she went to melbourne but it was too late so i totally fucked her off deleted her number from my phone n all that...

now im like.......hmm... maybe shes changed a bit.... july shell be old enough to get into bars and clubs so that will be a plus aswell... shes 17 now...

nevermind i could write a fucken thesis on this situation.. and yeah shes not AS good as some of the other girls im seeing looks wise... but shes good in bed and i do want to settle down and its hard as fuck to settle down with a 10 on the gold coast...

Adam 03-24-09 01:38 AM

Try it out for a day, if you dig it, continue. If you don't, bail.

La Cosa Nostra 03-24-09 01:38 AM

PS she does look a bit better than that in real life........

La Cosa Nostra 03-24-09 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Try it out for a day, if you dig it, continue. If you don't, bail.

yeah thats probably the best advice...

i atleast want to fuck her again... she was always so agressive sexually i liked that shit...

King Solo 03-24-09 01:51 AM

really the only person's opinion that counts is yours

so if you find her attractive and you like her personality and in general the two of you get on with each other and enjoy spending time together.. go for it, coz ultimately that's what counts

Valerie 03-24-09 02:34 AM

why did you dump her?

JTR 03-24-09 02:41 AM

^^I heard she cheated on him with 9 guys and 1 girl

iunno i think they shoulda just stayed

C.March 03-24-09 02:42 AM

I usually only get back with an ex for a week or so... basically just to fuck again if theyve been all uptight about one nighters.

Ltizzle 03-24-09 02:42 AM

Yeah, seeing as I'm not familiar with the situation (as probably none of us are), I wouldn't read into any of this advice that much. But Adam's cant hurt, give it a shot, and if you're not feeling it, bail out. Pretty simple.

Valerie 03-24-09 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
^^I heard she cheated on him with 9 guys and 1 girl

iunno i think they shoulda just stayed

lmao yet another failed attempt..

whats that.. the 10 millionth time thats been said.

holy fuck your posts are about as sad as when your teeth had to get filed down..

ROOOOOFFLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam 03-24-09 02:55 AM

^ You have the worst fucking snaggle tooth I've ever seen man, I wouldn't talk.

Valerie 03-24-09 02:58 AM

Quote:
^ You have the worst fucking snaggle tooth I've ever seen man, I wouldn't talk.

Rofl..

jesus your in love with me adam get off my jock dude thats for you and chris hes the one hung up on your fucking foreskin!! LMFAO..

and i dont give a shit atleast i can close my mouth without my teeth getting in the way..

rrrrooooooooooofffflllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam 03-24-09 03:00 AM

Lazy eye, horrible teeth, disgusting facial hair, dirty hat, faggy eye brow piercing.

Yeah..

How does it feel to never put your dick in a pussy?

JTR 03-24-09 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emcee Punjabi™
Rofl..

jesus your in love with me adam get off my jock dude thats for you and chris hes the one hung up on your fucking foreskin!! LMFAO..

and i dont give a shit atleast i can close my mouth without my teeth getting in the way..

rrrrooooooooooofffflllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol that gap in your teeth is so wide the left one should have an arrow pointing to the other saying "next tooth: 3 km"

lmfao

Yea I got my teeth filed down because I got a chip in them, nice one :thumbup:

Valerie 03-24-09 03:15 AM

Quote:
Lol that gap in your teeth is so wide the left one should have an arrow pointing to the other saying "next tooth: 3 km"

lmfao

Yea I got my teeth filed down because I got a chip in them, nice one :thumbup:

Rofl.. you could of made that funnier by saying its wide enough to be used for a football post!

holy fuck your clowns are garbage..

and a chip my fuckin ass.. you have fucking rabbit teeth and if anyone here has snaggle teeth its this fuckin' fruit..

check out those fucking teeth!!

JESUS this is after your teeth are filed down? your teeth are fucked!!

ROOOOOOOFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JTR 03-24-09 03:18 AM

peoples teeth show when they smile

Valerie 03-24-09 03:24 AM

Quote:
peoples teeth show when they smile

normal peoples teeth dont get in the way when there trying to close their mouths..

ROOOOOFFFFFLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam 03-24-09 03:26 AM

Normal people have pictures of them with friends, you don't.

Valerie 03-24-09 03:28 AM

Quote:
Normal people have pictures of them with friends, you don't.

Normal people dont pose online as a girl on MSN instant messenger and ask another guy if YOU can finger his asshole and also ask for pics of his cock..

Lmao

JTR 03-24-09 03:29 AM

^^ That pic - Me smiling with my mouth open

This pic - Me smiling with my mouth closed

You're right, normal peoples teeth don't get in the way when they're trying to close their mouth, it's a good thing I have normal teeth :)

Oh yea, and that was a fun party :thumbup:

Adam 03-24-09 03:31 AM

Quote:
Normal people dont pose online as a girl on MSN instant messenger and ask another guy if YOU can finger his asshole and also ask for pics of his cock..

Lmao

Avoiding the point eh?

Let's see a picture of you with friends.

JTR 03-24-09 03:31 AM

Lol do you even have any pics of you with friends or at a party? Cuz of those tons of pics you got on your myspace not a single one has friends in them lmfao

JTR 03-24-09 03:33 AM

lol damn aye I shoulda worn the cupcakes shirt to the club that night I woulda got even more female attention but it's all good hahahaa

Valerie 03-24-09 03:41 AM

Quote:
^^ That pic - Me smiling with my mouth open

This pic - Me smiling with my mouth closed

You're right, normal peoples teeth don't get in the way when they're trying to close their mouth, it's a good thing I have normal teeth :)

Oh yea, and that was a fun party :thumbup:

Rofl.. OMFG!!!!!!!

your teeth are still poppin out son they need to file down an extra 2 cm or so cus seems to me they missed some.. well now that I think about it im not quite sure a filer would work on those.. you would need more like a fuckin jackhammer for those things you like to call "teeth"

oh and..
that bitch in the white shirt her eye looks like its about to pop out her fuckin skull

rrrrrrrrrooooooooooffffffffffflllllllllllllllllll! !!!!!!!!

Adam 03-24-09 03:42 AM

Post a picture of you with friends.

JTR 03-24-09 03:44 AM

Quote:
Rofl.. OMFG!!!!!!!

your teeth are still poppin out son they need to file down an extra 2 cm or so cus seems to me they missed some.. well now that I think about it im not quite sure a filer would work on those.. you would need more like a fuckin jackhammer for those things you like to call "teeth"

oh and..
that bitch in the white shirt her eye looks like its about to pop out her fuckin skull

rrrrrrrrrooooooooooffffffffffflllllllllllllllllll! !!!!!!!!

lol why you talking bout the girl in white? She's fine and has huge titties, it's the one in black that's ugly. Lmao you picked the wrong to diss, and the one in white doesn't even look good in that pic and is still better then any girl you've ever been associated with hahaha

And nah, my teeth aren't still popping out, you can see by my dimples im smiling and my teeth don't show, you're just trying too hard again

JTR 03-24-09 03:49 AM

lol @ how my teeth don't show even when I SMILE with my mouth closed, but yours do when your mouth is normal

Lol @ those fucking chompers popping out GOT DAMN SON

JTR 03-24-09 03:49 AM

Now that's what the fuck I call teeth getting in the way of you closing your mouth LMAO

Valerie 03-24-09 03:55 AM

Quote:
Post a picture of you with friends.

gee thats me my boy chet and 2 girls of his we picked up..

oh and what ya know..

another pic i took that night at the pepsi center after the nuggets game..

now fuck off..

and ellen my mouth isnt nowhere normal in that picture yeah my mouth is open but that doesnt make it anywhere near normal.. dumbass..

thats like me saying just cus you wear shirts with cupcakes on them with bright pink fuckin sleeves your a faggot.... wait a second..

IT DOES!!!!

RRRROOOOOFFFFFFLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.Roy 03-24-09 04:21 AM

I don't see you in either one of those pictures

Valerie 03-24-09 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Roy
I don't see you in either one of those pictures

Rofl..

no shit genius!!

hmm I wonder who's holding the camera then??

hence why it says another pic i took that night!!

just when I thought Jtr and them were looking stupid.. your fat fuckin ass comes stumblin along..

you are one stupid fucking individual you know that pig titties??

RRRRRROOOOOOOOOFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

_Talksic_ 03-24-09 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
she was supposed to bail to melbourne but she didnt so shes just hit me up today to go out on thursday..

im considering it... she works at a day spa, is hot and gives the best massages ive ever had in my life and shes totally not a slut.. sold?

maybe.. but i dont know if it would be a serious relationship.. i mean i dumped her and now that its on the market again cause shes staying in my town and im in the middle of a bunch of relationships which i want to get rid of and consolidate into one..

what do you guys recon?

should i bother?

shes cute but i wouldnt reccomend a serious relationship with a 17 year old.

WhoAmI 03-24-09 09:35 AM

^but that would depend on her level of maturity

Adam 03-24-09 09:36 AM

Quote:

gee thats me my boy chet and 2 girls of his we picked up..

oh and what ya know..

another pic i took that night at the pepsi center after the nuggets game..

now fuck off..

and ellen my mouth isnt nowhere normal in that picture yeah my mouth is open but that doesnt make it anywhere near normal.. dumbass..

thats like me saying just cus you wear shirts with cupcakes on them with bright pink fuckin sleeves your a faggot.... wait a second..

IT DOES!!!!

RRRROOOOOFFFFFFLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, this is a fail. You could have taken these pictures off anybody's myspace or facebook that you knew at your school or something.

Post a picture of you with some friends.

La Cosa Nostra 03-24-09 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
shes cute but i wouldnt reccomend a serious relationship with a 17 year old.

shes a wild one man thats what attracts me to her...

and if shes a good girl then i might consider sticking it out with her for a while...

JTR 03-24-09 12:13 PM

Lol we said post a picture of YOU with some friends, not a picture that you apparently took of your nerdy ass friends

_Talksic_ 03-24-09 08:09 PM

if shes wild i wouldnt have anything serious with her then,just my opinion

La Cosa Nostra 03-24-09 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
if shes wild i wouldnt have anything serious with her then,just my opinion

yeah i know...

this girl prolly wouldnt cheat, but you cant tie her down and try to control her if you know what i mean... if shes going out with her friends then shes just gonna do it... but you always think the worst when its just her and one girlfriend having coffee...

i think its part of the games she plays like itll be the most innocent thing but shell test you and go "im goin out........cya babe" and youll be thinking......what are you doing........but you cant say anything cause then she gets the reaction she wants...

shes cool as cats man, you just gotta figure out how to deal with her...