RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I hate a liar more then I hate a thief (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249884)

JTR 03-27-09 08:54 PM

I hate a liar more then I hate a thief

I thief is only after my salary
A liar's after my reality

Cola 03-27-09 08:55 PM

no

i hate both equally, and they are also the only two things in this world that i hate

SnoCap 03-27-09 08:57 PM

That was actually pretty dope... i give you props on that.

I'ma thief too, i rob and steal like a motherfucker... but i dont lie, i hate a fuckin liar.

Brydon 03-27-09 09:09 PM

Liars are the worst anyday..........................

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-27-09 09:18 PM

yup i go with liar being the worst

JTR 03-27-09 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoCap
That was actually pretty dope... i give you props on that.

I'ma thief too, i rob and steal like a motherfucker... but i dont lie, i hate a fuckin liar.

The song's called I'ma Hustler off Power of the dollar

50 cent, before In Da Club and the riches and fame

he used to be dope...

one way 03-27-09 09:32 PM

your fucking retards, your all a bunch of filthy liars, everyone is and there is no denying it, and there is no such thing as a good lie.

JTR 03-27-09 09:35 PM

I don't lie that much bro, there's people who all they do is tell lies, like they can't stop, they wanna tell so many to be accepted, or to get away with things, they never man up

sure we all lie sometimes, but I don't doo it that much, I can't remember the last time I lied bout something, i'm a fucking real man

SnoCap 03-27-09 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
The song's called I'ma Hustler off Power of the dollar

50 cent, before In Da Club and the riches and fame

he used to be dope...

Is that the album with The Blast remix on it by talib kweli? and it got the soldier remix by eminem on it too... I got that album before 50 got big, but since he started singing i dont even listen to his old shit anymore.

one way 03-27-09 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
I don't lie that much bro, there's people who all they do is tell lies, like they can't stop, they wanna tell so many to be accepted, or to get away with things, they never man up

sure we all lie sometimes, but I don't doo it that much, I can't remember the last time I lied bout something, i'm a fucking real man

lol, yea I knew what you meant dude was just joking...... and I feel you, but then again there are certian people and certian topic I will lie to and about, like cops and personal shit.....but as far as a thief, if there is no direct victum then I say steal away, like cable.

JTR 03-27-09 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoCap
Is that the album with The Blast remix on it by talib kweli? and it got the soldier remix by eminem on it too... I got that album before 50 got big, but since he started singing i dont even listen to his old shit anymore.

lol dawg, the power of the dollar album was before he even got shot.

Brydon 03-27-09 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by one way
lol, yea I knew what you meant dude was just joking...... and I feel you, but then again there are certian people and certian topic I will lie to and about, like cops and personal shit.....but as far as a thief, if there is no direct victum then I say steal away, like cable.

Thieves in general go fuck...............

But if anyone steals from any company who obviously can afford it.. Do it and do it again i say.... Rich Cunts!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

_Talksic_ 03-28-09 12:00 AM

i think a liars def worse,hate liars

La Cosa Nostra 03-28-09 12:23 AM

thieves are liars...

caliph 03-29-09 12:22 AM

first off i would rather a sexy girl lies to me and has sex with me then someone steals my rent money and i get kicked out my crib:/

03-29-09 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliph
first off i would rather a sexy girl lies to me and has sex with me then someone steals my rent money and i get kicked out my crib:/

so you'd rather have sex with a man
or get a sexual disease
or both

rather than lose your rent money and have to deal with house debt

WhoAmI 03-29-09 04:21 PM

Quote:

what if the girls HIV+? lol

caliph 03-29-09 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
so you'd rather have sex with a man
or get a sexual disease
or both

rather than lose your rent money and have to deal with house debt

no that is your homo fantasy in your mind.noone said anything about no men.where do you get this from?you are truely a fruity faggot.every thought you have is of dick :nono:
who asks a bitch is she has anything before fucking her?only those who never get pussy.those who get pussy use condoms anyways.your condoms just stay in your wallet until the wrapper peels away and you have to throw them out :laugh:

caliph 03-29-09 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
what if the girls HIV+? lol

use a condom or go get tested together duh :banghead:
what if you get shot and are dieing and she steals the keys to the ambulance suppose to bring you to the hospital?
see we can play stupid wordgames all day :evilgrin:

WhoAmI 03-29-09 04:50 PM

i wasn't playing games i was asking a genuine question lol but for real though they equally bad

caliph 03-29-09 05:32 PM

it all depends on the situation

JTR 03-29-09 05:47 PM

man liars are worse

thieves are liars yes, but that's getting too philosophical, you can steal something without ever telling a lie.

stop getting so damn philosophical bout the thread and appreciate a sick quote when you see one damn it, lmao

03-30-09 03:07 AM

but as soon as you look at it you can see that it's bullshit. lol

JTR 03-30-09 03:33 AM

How is it bullshit? I do hate a liar more then I hate I thief. Dude how many lies are in this world that keep people ignorant from the truth? How many conspiracy theories... thieves aren't anywhere close to as bad.

03-30-09 04:28 AM

because a liar stealing your reality is still stealing.

So the liar form of a thief is as bad.

Not to mention that a combination of a liar and a thief is someone who steals something of yours and then when confronted, lies to your face about it................

This has been another philosophical conclusion brought to you by 2v.

JTR 03-30-09 04:45 AM

You can't steal someones reality, when there is no reality. Stealing consists of literal, physical properties.

"He stole my heart"

No he didn't, it's in your fucking chest, you dumb bitch.

Get it?

03-30-09 05:19 AM

Like how I stole your momma away...

that isn't the point here.

Someone steals your cell phone
You confront them
They lie.

Why did they lie? So they could get away with the act of stealing.

That falls under being a thief...

They didn't steal because they're a liar, they lied because they stole.

In this case it's a 2-1 advantage against a thief.

Yet, they lied, and got away with the act of stealing. That's a 2-1 advantage against a liar.

Making this a 1-1.... do you see what I'm saying?

There's a very fine line between the two and you can never say one is worse than the other.

However you can sugar coat the shit like some wordsmith fairy and make it look like it's some sort of uniquely dope thought

when in reality it's just a bullshit quote that brings us to true conclusions within philosophy.

And don't tell me not to look at something philosophical in a philosophical manner, either. :|

JTR 03-30-09 05:55 AM

lol so when eminem said and cut you so fast when your blood spilled it was still blue, that's not dope cuz you can't actually cut someone so fast their blood would come out blue?

Come on, man

03-30-09 05:59 AM

I don't see the point you're trying to make...

steve_swagger 03-30-09 08:12 AM

thieves are lyers co signed

03-30-09 08:49 AM

thieves are not liars .... there is a fine line but they are obviously not the same.

If you were to quote "thieves are liars", the majority of responses would be "you're retarded." or "what do you mean?"

WhoAmI 03-30-09 08:53 AM

a thief isn't a liar, because there are thieves who admit it, for example cleptomaniacs,which comes to mind. they get an urge to steal for the sake of stealing but when being questioned by police they will tell the truth

JTR 03-30-09 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
I don't see the point you're trying to make...

I said the quote was dope regarding lyricism, you said it wasnt because apparently it's false, well... that would make that quote from eminem false too eh? So is not dope anymore? Because to me it still is

03-30-09 10:14 AM

I knew that was your point but I wanted you to clarify a bit more so I could debunk your stupid argument.

Eminem said "Cut you so fast that"

in order to explain something of the like. "CUT YOU LIKE CHEESE"

"DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT"

"CUT YOU SO FAST THAT-"

That what? "When you bleed it's still blue"

"... OH SO DAMN THE BLOOD WONT EVEN HAVE TIME TO HIT THE OXYGEN!! DAMN THATS FAST!!!!"

Yeah... but a false fucking statement or one that self-implodes is different.

You could've argued with me if Eminem had said "I cut her and she bled blue blood on the bed. Too quick to be red."

JTR 03-30-09 10:20 AM

Lol, that's the same fucking thing but worded different, what's your point? You can appreciate the cleverness of the rhymes none the less

"Shut up bitch, I aint gon shoot you
Ima pull you to this bullet and put it through you"

self-imploding line.

03-30-09 10:21 AM

right but that's wack

might as well use your thumb

that blue blood spill line has always been dope tho lol

JTR 03-30-09 10:31 AM

lmaoo -_- *gives up*

you win homecake

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-30-09 11:08 AM

Quote:
no that is your homo fantasy in your mind.noone said anything about no men.where do you get this from?you are truely a fruity faggot.every thought you have is of dick :nono:
who asks a bitch is she has anything before fucking her?only those who never get pussy.those who get pussy use condoms anyways.your condoms just stay in your wallet until the wrapper peels away and you have to throw them out :laugh:

what'd u do for 6 yrs in prison faggot?aint no condoms there or wallets rofl

03-30-09 11:11 AM

lmao @ homecake

SUPERVILLAIN 03-30-09 11:31 AM

<<< awaycake???

s.v.