RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Rocking the Mic 2nite :) w/ SevenThird :) OH YEAHH!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249930)

TitoBronsky 03-29-09 04:35 PM

Rocking the Mic 2nite :) w/ SevenThird :) OH YEAHH!!!

Me and SevenThird aka Know Gimmix are performing together 2nite In Nyack... havent rocked wit him since 07... we wrote the track between tuesday and thursday and are rocking 2nite :) DOPE SHIT....

FOOTAGE WILL BE POSTED

WERD!

caliph 03-29-09 04:37 PM

wtf is in nyack?the whole damn city has like 5000 people and most are hicks:/

WhoAmI 03-30-09 09:25 AM

Tito make sure you let us know how it went for real

JTR 03-30-09 10:36 AM

kill that shit yo

TitoBronsky 03-30-09 09:48 PM

I love how u ignorant u are bro... makes taking a piss @ u all the easier... like your sister.... Tell her I said hi by the way and not 2 wait up for me 2nite im handling my GMB and u sir need 2 step yours up werd :)

LMAO @ clown ass cali

FYI we Killed it footage coming soon

caliph 03-30-09 11:21 PM

nyack is gay period..as are you.your music sucks and you did a show probally at a country and western bar you homo.do a real show in a city that matters.maybe i should post the video of you at training day where you didnt get a single applause and noone was bobbing thier head except your stupd homo friend in the front...you suck...your 100 pounds and pussy.....your music will never go anywhere...and your moms a bitch......

Dabatos 04-01-09 01:24 AM

funny how caliph talks so much shit and hasn't done any shit with his music..

King Solo 04-01-09 02:20 AM

cali ghostwrites for the greatest rapper known to man

didn't you know

caliph 04-01-09 05:44 AM

^thank you for explaining that nick:)

WhoAmI 04-01-09 05:58 AM

cali you complain about poetic coming up in your threads talking shit but you do the same shit to tito, so what makes you different from him?

King Solo 04-01-09 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliph
^thank you for explaining that nick:)

It's nice to know you've not become desperate enough to use obvious sarcasm to boost your fragile ego.

Phenom-in-all 04-02-09 01:14 AM

eff i miss 7. Tell that guy I say what up. *no homo* (?)

word.

caliph 04-02-09 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
cali you complain about poetic coming up in your threads talking shit but you do the same shit to tito, so what makes you different from him?

lmfao i was stating a fact poetic is just hating.google nyack new york on your comp.........

TitoBronsky 04-04-09 08:05 PM

Yea yo... The show i was at was so lame that

UNCLE RALPH ... VIDEO MUSIC BOX.... POWER 105.1 .... HOT 97 ....

LEGEND!!

Came to this spot and was filming the cats performing up in there....

BUT I NEED TO DO SHOWS IN THE CITY THAT MATTER???

TRAINING DAY??? LMAO... Traing CAMP!!! TUESDAY NIGHTS WIT MENTAL SUPREME AS HOST.... AND THE FOOTAGE IS ON YOUTUBE FOR ALL TO SEE... WE GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE... SO I DONT KNOW WHAT FOOTAGE YOU WERE WATCHING....

YOUR A DICK....ANDTHE FAKEST MOTHER FUCKER TO BREATH OXYGEN... YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS... STAY IN YOUR LANE OR GET RAN OFF THE ROAD BY MY SWAGGER.

WORD!

caliph 04-05-09 02:43 AM

^uncle ralph is nobody and probally got paid to go there.nyack is wack and you know it so stop fuckin frontin.you did not get love.noone clapped and the crowd wasnt even boppin when you went to training day.uncle ralph!!
lmfao

last week at training day was d-block,thisis50.com,worldstarhiphop.com,immy hendrixs(producer for tupac,jay z etc etc),busta rhymes,and michael blackson

and some guy named no gimmics:/
funny how a black guy has sevens name lmfao.herb stole his corny ass name.you would have been ignored and never won the showcase cuz your shit sucks and its that simple.you and seven make boring ass im so depressed music but your both suburban lames at the end of the day.your shit is garbage period.next show case is with d.j clue in manhatten on the 11th.show up for that homo.

TitoBronsky 04-05-09 08:22 PM

Cali... its funny you have the audacity to talk shit yet the Footage Contradicts everything you saying :) Your Weak bro... trying to fake the funk wont cut it when the footage speaks for itself.

I do shows everywhere in the city and upstate.... CT... I travel and get it in...

Your so used to prison life you know nothing but your 4 walls...

You a lame and i love the hate bro... it proves your ignorance and allows me to keep doing me.

caliph 04-06-09 01:07 AM

^hopefully i will bump into your frail ass at a show somewhere and then we will see..........

TitoBronsky 04-06-09 05:30 AM

My show info is posted publicly. If u wanna be a tough guy the net is not the place puff your chest out...and FYI I wouldn't advise coming 2 see me and acting stupid.... I mean u do what u want.... but what's your life worth?

King Solo 04-06-09 09:18 AM

lmfao @ value your life

threatening lives on the internet is real hardcore

WhoAmI 04-06-09 09:56 AM

don't be naive nick, if cali does go out of his way to go to where tito is and starts something, obviously there's gonna be drama between the 2 of them and their friends n shit...and people kill or are killed over minor disputes escalating all the time

King Solo 04-06-09 10:14 AM

that's fucking stupid

if some shit like that pops off with me, I go to wherever and handle whoever and that's that... making a big deal about it and killing over it is fucking retarded.

all these fucking munchkins going about like "if you come to my hood and start shit, I'll kill you" blah blah bullshit are fucking gay. they need to learn to give a beating or take a beating and leave it at that.

WhoAmI 04-06-09 10:26 AM

lmao @ munchkins, man you like 7 foot tall everyone's gonna be a munchkin to you lol

but for real though, yeh it makes little sense but thats how it is these days, it's a lot to do with pride i guess

King Solo 04-06-09 11:11 AM

lol, word

it might be my immense height that makes other dudes think twice about retaliating

"I WILL SQUASH YOU LIKE A PUNY INSECT!"

caliph 04-06-09 11:38 PM

look at tito and look at me......i mean seriously.........the kid is 5 foot nothing and less then 150 pounds.....his friends are corny suburban nerds from whatever lame area he hangs out in.if he does bump into me we will whip thier asses and post it on youtube.it will be in a club where there are no guns because you get pat frisked.his frail ass will get beat and my crew will demolish his easily.this is corny because hes fronting for the net and knows he cant beat me in real life.i've met seven and he knows i'd beat his ass.he dont want a problem and thats real shit.tito you should pray i dont bump into you but since your so tough i have a show in albany new york at simply jazz and fish on south pearl street on the 10th of this month at 8pm.come out and get your ass beat.........

King Solo 04-07-09 02:50 AM

size isn't always everything though.

the hardest guy I know is like 5'6" and weighs about 210lbs but he is a fucking psycho and has probably the hardest punch i've ever taken.

but shit, cali throwing down the gauntlet... will tito show??

WhoAmI 04-07-09 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
size isn't always everything though.

the hardest guy I know is like 5'6" and weighs about 210lbs but he is a fucking psycho and has probably the hardest punch i've ever taken.

but shit, cali throwing down the gauntlet... will tito show??

but that would make your friend 15 stone which is solid as fuck for someone that height

TitoBronsky 04-07-09 05:37 AM

Cali your post read like your novels... BORINGGGG

EVERYTHING U SAY ABOUT ME IS FICTION... DO I GOTTA PULL THE AIM CONVOS FROM 2 WEEKS AGO WHEN U WERE TALKING BOUT BEING IN A MOVIE W/ TI AND SHIT? NIGGA ALL U DO IS LIE AND TALK SHIT....

NO LIFE HAVING ASS WIGGER W/ NO SKILLS.

I ALREADY SONNED U SEVERAL TIMES OVER... AND ALL THIS BEEF SHIT IS 4 THE BIRDS... NIGGA U WANNA EAT A FIST... FUCK W/ ME ...if not... stop poping off @ the mouth like u know the 1st thing about Bronsky.

Facts: Born and raised in the Bx

Height- 5'9

Weight: 175

Fighting style: " beat a marshmellow rapper 2 death"

Yea... and im done wit this.... 2 much energy rebutting.... all I gotta say is

VIDEO DON'T LIE

&

If u start shit w/ me @ a gig I'll beat u w/ in a inch of ur life.

Tizz all

TitoBronsky 04-07-09 05:41 AM

Lmfao @ u trying 2 invite me out 4 a night of what cock meat sandwhiches?

UR HOMO

Secondly U never met 7third u fucking liar!!!

Seven is my nigga in real life... we in the lab 2gether... and ur full of shit... like everything thing else u post about...

When u finaly start telling the truth that's when we'll know how close the end really is.

J.Roy 04-07-09 05:43 AM

hmm interesting

TitoBronsky 04-07-09 05:45 AM

Hold up hold up....

LMAO

Albany NY?

LMFAO

Realy though son... realllly?

Cuz albany is soooooo tough...?

You got a show in albany ny and I need 2 be doing shows in the city thar matter right?

NIGGA u playing 2 trees and corn!! Lmao.... u have just officialy owned urself... Nigga practice what u preach u fake fuck...

TitoBronsky 04-07-09 05:46 AM

Hold up hold up....

LMAO

Albany NY?

LMFAO

Realy though son... realllly?

Cuz albany is soooooo tough...?

You got a show in albany ny and I need 2 be doing shows in the city that matter right?

NIGGA u playing 2 trees and corn!! Lmao.... u have just officialy owned urself... Nigga practice what u preach u fake fuck...

TitoBronsky 04-07-09 05:54 AM

Ohhh hold up...

Yet another line of bullshit I caught u in....

Trainin Camp Hosted by Mental supreme Is on Tuesday Nights @ the Pyramid and this showcase ur talking about w/ clue... DOESN'T EXIST!!

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WIT SUPREME!!!!

U A FAKE PHONY & A LIAR

Just be real man.... be a real man... and stop faking the funk... u only look stupid in the end

SUPERVILLAIN 04-07-09 10:06 AM

i think you guys should thumb war or paper, rock, scissors (best 3 of 5) on tape...post that shit on youtube...then link it to r.v. so we all can watch. shit would be bananas.

*patiently waits...*

s.v.

caliph 04-07-09 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
Ohhh hold up...

Yet another line of bullshit I caught u in....

Trainin Camp Hosted by Mental supreme Is on Tuesday Nights @ the Pyramid and this showcase ur talking about w/ clue... DOESN'T EXIST!!

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WIT SUPREME!!!!

U A FAKE PHONY & A LIAR

Just be real man.... be a real man... and stop faking the funk... u only look stupid in the end

actually the show is on the 11th not at supremes show which is on tuesdays.of course he wouldnt promote another show idiot.google it and you will see it.google marco and desert storm on the 11th in manhatten.if you dont know marco is clues right hand man.secondly you fag homo Albany has 100,000 people while the two adjacent towns have over 70 apiece.troy and schnectady not including all the smaller towns also attached.corn and tree?i highly doubt that.i wish you'd come up here and say that.you'd get your ass beat.nyack doesnt have 10000 people where you just performed you are the phony liar and like i said you should pray i dont see you.

caliph 04-07-09 12:45 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyack,_New_York

population of nyack is less then 7000....fuckin herb

caliph 04-07-09 12:47 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albany,_New_York

95,000 in albany with over 180 thousand in close surrounding areas.

yeah your nyack show is alot bigger......ahahahhahahahahahhahahaha fucking herb stop trying to front for kids from other places who dont know.......

TitoBronsky 04-07-09 03:46 PM

Put it this way you couldn't find 7000 people 2 listen 2 ur music if u sucked and fucked them off after paying them 2 sit through the experiance.

All I got 2 say is my DICK IS BIGGER than urs... since that's what this shit has turned into...

Just stop lying....

U say 1 thing then contradict yaself....

U big up NY so much u take ur dog and pony show UPSTATE? The same place u try and clown kids for living?

Im an hour from NYC.... was raised there and don't wanna raise kids there... u just live for the Pac experiance...

DIE SLOW CARTMAN

TitoBronsky 04-07-09 03:56 PM

Lmao

Im still stuck on the part where u met 7third... hahha...

Why don't u tell us all a lil more of that story? Since ur so good at bullshit... do shed a lil more light on that.... or go head and cop 2 the fact that ur a compulsive liar and everything u say is fiction...

Go on.... try a lil something called Honesty.... its whatmen w/ integrity do when called 2 task.

So how will u spin this one?

See? Now after ur exposed for ur hoeish activitie imma make a motion 2 have u banned from the site... the 1 thing that brings u joy... imma snuff it out of u :) :thumbup:

caliph 04-07-09 04:00 PM

^your a homo and i just proved you wrong WITH FACTS!!
NYACK<ALBANY
ME>YOU
You go die and keep doing corny ass shows in your gay ass little city.You say you grew up in the Bronx and thats where you are now.now you say your a hour from N.Y.C?must i pull old thread?your the phony and i'll beat your ass when i catch you.
TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT........
I dont clown anyone for being from upstate if they are from
ALBANY
SCHENECTADY
TROY
POUGHKEEPSIE
NEWBURG
ROCHESTER
BUFFALO
SYRACUSE
UTICA
OR any other real place where they get it in.you and seven are from the country!!yet you spit gansta raps?lmfao hahahahahahahahahahaha.rent is 900 a month for a single room apartment yet you rap about the struggle?lmfao hahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahaha.your a fucking joke.i didnt say anything about 7000 people coming to a show i said the town where you claim to have did a show has that population and i showed proof.then you dissed albany and i showed proof thats its population is 10 times that where you grew up at.then you said some other gay shit to try and cover.like i said pray you never see me homo.............................................. .......

YOU ARE OWNED........

caliph 04-07-09 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky

Im still stuck on the part where u met 7third... hahha...

must i pull the old thread? :nono: