RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Strategic Incline (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=364)
-   -   Talk It Up / Predictions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250015)

one way 04-06-09 07:31 PM

Talk It Up / Predictions

Talk your shit, give your predcitions.

bobericc_lyrics 04-07-09 02:15 AM

[Bobericc_lyrics] vs LPMNDCTE
[One Way] vs Coke Dealer
[Alphabetized] vs Civil
[JTR]vs FINAL

left side

King Solo 04-07-09 02:43 AM

I would have just kept the actual winners in.

Bob, JTR, Coke, Alpha, Civil. Then put bob through on a bye because he is the only guy who has been consistent with this, other than one way. But one way lost.

Then you do say JTR vs. Coke | Civil vs. Alpha

then the final as a 3-way... that's just me. I can see for the sake of a simple bracket quarter finals you've compromised. I just think its unfair.. in particular with LP who didn't even bother to check in and Final who got exposed for biting.

one way 04-07-09 10:10 AM

Well the 8 makes it quater finals, and I was thinking the bye thing but I didn't think a bye would keep people interested and into it, I know I didn't want a week off. I know there may be no shows this week but after that it will be fine. Just wanted to aviod the byes and three ways, run it more like a real tourney.

King Solo 04-07-09 11:58 AM

yeah, I can see why you did it.

JTR 04-07-09 03:38 PM

man I don't care how they did it, I'm still winning lmao

King Solo 04-08-09 12:30 PM

^ I don't see you winning myself. Regardless of who deserves this the most, I'm just seeing bobericc walking away with this without much trouble.

JTR 04-08-09 09:11 PM

I don't care who you see winning, i'm winning.

JTR 04-09-09 08:33 PM

I think last week Final came to RV and saw me exposing that shit bout him ripping Hensley off and decided "I'm just gonna play it cool, not say anything, and just disapear off RV" figuring he'd get clowned or DQ'ed out of the tourney. Lmao, smooth, fucking smooth. Guess i'm taking a no-show win this week cuz there's been no sign of him

King Solo 04-10-09 09:13 AM

lmao, final be sneaking away like a stealthy ninja

LPMNDCTE 04-10-09 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
I think last week Final came to RV and saw me exposing that shit bout him ripping Hensley off and decided "I'm just gonna play it cool, not say anything, and just disapear off RV" figuring he'd get clowned or DQ'ed out of the tourney. Lmao, smooth, fucking smooth. Guess i'm taking a no-show win this week cuz there's been no sign of him

are you serious....

I thought Final was actually a descent text head...

oh well....

one way 04-10-09 10:01 AM

Finals a homo...

JTR 04-10-09 02:52 PM

Well he did the smart thing, it's way better to just keep your mouth shut and disapear rather then try and explain himself to a bunch of people who would jock him for biting

JTR 04-11-09 12:51 AM

me and Alpha by's to the next round hahahaha HOLLA!

King Solo 04-11-09 04:43 AM

lmao

what wud've been better was if he showed up and bit some more

JTR 04-11-09 04:56 AM

I edited my no-show verse into a real one... y'all can peep, and perhaps give feedback too if you want.

King Solo 04-11-09 05:24 AM

what's with the ; instead of the ,

JTR 04-11-09 05:45 AM

^^ go check out my verse against Final bro, I mentioned you in it hahahaha

JTR 04-11-09 05:47 AM

Honestly if I don't get verse of the week then i'll fucking SHIT MY PANTS. And it'll smell.... REALLY bad

King Solo 04-11-09 06:14 AM

lmao, we wudn't want that now would we

one way 04-11-09 09:00 AM

two battles to vote on, I'll have semies up Sunday night, JTR and Alpha advance in their pools to face the winners of the other two matches.

John Hensley. 04-12-09 08:15 PM

hey JTR, u really claiming two no show wins over me?

i'd have a ton more wins on my rec if i was claiming no show wins lol

JTR 04-12-09 09:10 PM

LOL! Dude, ahahahaha that's what SPuL said to me too after reading my verse, we had a laugh about it, shit is just jokes though. I just really wanted to go 20 and I couldn't think of any other lines, going 20 using the same concept your whole verse is hard eh haha.

Plus saying I beat you twice makes me feel e-cool :D

one way 04-12-09 09:16 PM

^^Vote, You waste your time doing nothing on this site anyways.

John Hensley. 04-12-09 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Reaper
LOL! Dude, ahahahaha that's what SPuL said to me too after reading my verse, we had a laugh about it, shit is just jokes though. I just really wanted to go 20 and I couldn't think of any other lines, going 20 using the same concept your whole verse is hard eh haha.

Plus saying I beat you twice makes me feel e-cool :D

lol nah its all good haha, i actually only came on here because he said that guy jacked a line from me. :shoot: @ biters

JTR 04-13-09 02:16 AM

LOL @

"I punch like a girl, my uppercuts stand you up if you test me
Definition of Irony: Me biting your line... that you bit off of Hensley"

one way 04-13-09 07:45 PM

Semi finals are up

JTR 04-14-09 01:42 PM

yo how come civil just dissapeared again?

I dont wanna be assuming things ok, but this is exactly what happened twice with the KORV 2 tournament I came 2nd in, I was supposed to get money and at the finals dude was gone and never came back and I never got that cash

ill be pissed if I dont get any money when I win this -_-

one way 04-14-09 07:13 PM

yea I was thinking the same thing, I find it funny he's no where to be seen, maybe he got arrested again lol. I'll throw together a dope prize pack to the winners if he doesn't come back, a Canadian Hip Hop pack, CD's clothing and some other dope shit, I aint giving money, I like that stuff too much.

Cola 04-14-09 08:59 PM

a canadian package?

good thing i got knocked out

one way 04-14-09 10:04 PM

lol, the best things in the world are the best in canada........weed, women and music. lol, I was thinking a collection of cd's by independent artists, dope heads, Id like to send a bag of dope and a hooker but I don't the laws in north america will allow it.

JTR 04-14-09 10:38 PM

yea send me some BC kush son

King Solo 04-15-09 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Jack
yo how come civil just dissapeared again?

I dont wanna be assuming things ok, but this is exactly what happened twice with the KORV 2 tournament I came 2nd in, I was supposed to get money and at the finals dude was gone and never came back and I never got that cash

ill be pissed if I dont get any money when I win this -_-

aha, the good ol' days of flow intelligent

funny thing.. he ducked out on the first one then came back and hosted the next one and idiots lined up excited for that cash again only to see him duck out at the last minute again.

lmao, that was good times man. :thumbup:

one way 04-15-09 10:33 PM

No one has got money from civil, even though he says he gives it out all the time, even in 1-2-1.....he's in debt to RV.........

Cola 04-15-09 10:42 PM

rofl

civil's crazy liein ass

JTR 04-16-09 12:31 AM

Well i'm pissed about it. You guys don't have to be cuz i'm the one that's going to win and get fucked over and everyone will laugh at me, FUCK!!!!

King Solo 04-16-09 10:54 AM

I knew Civil would bitch out of paying that money anyway. It's a shame to, because dudes have been active in this and the 1-2-1 on a generally dead site.

You should consider joining LTL Season 2 when it happens though. SPuL puts up a helluva lot more money and he's already proven that he pays out from the $500 he handed out at the end of Season 1. Proof posted on BW by the recipients.

Cola 04-16-09 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
I knew Civil would bitch out of paying that money anyway. It's a shame to, because dudes have been active in this and the 1-2-1 on a generally dead site.

You should consider joining LTL Season 2 when it happens though. SPuL puts up a helluva lot more money and he's already proven that he pays out from the $500 he handed out at the end of Season 1. Proof posted on BW by the recipients.

Full frontal face fucking

King Solo 04-16-09 01:51 PM

^ The 4 F's to live by.

Cola 04-16-09 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
^ The 4 F's to live by.

actually there is 5

Full Frontal Face Fucking Fletcher