RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   How Should I beat Cali (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250330)

The Jett 04-26-09 11:51 PM

How Should I beat Cali

I'm takin a poll on what beat (instrumental)I should use for my battle with Cali. I have narrowed it down to 3.

1. We Made You - Eminem
2. Automatic - E40
3. The Whole World - Outkast

Poll and give some opinions or other suggestions!

La Cosa Nostra 04-27-09 12:04 AM

dont bother calis gonna own you

Young Kidd (LM) 04-27-09 12:25 AM

flsdajfdsjfwlfjdsalkfj

lyricalflowz 04-27-09 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
dont bother calis gonna own you

no Way! Jett's a ROCKSTAR!! and everybody wants him.

King Solo 04-27-09 01:33 AM

cali will flip you like a wendy burger

Fly-E 04-27-09 04:54 AM

all the people that is sayin cali will own you he may do that but fuck em its jus the net and they talk shit so i will say we made you by eminem its catchy so i would get into it lol

King Solo 04-27-09 05:48 AM

and what, him declaring that he will beat cali is NOT a form of shit talking then?

Fly-E 04-27-09 06:49 AM

No its all shit talkin its the net i jus think if we are goin to boost the site we should stop bein ignorant includin myself and start given more constructive critisism or poitive feed and ideas instead of sayin shit about wendy's and stuff ya feel me.

La Cosa Nostra 04-27-09 08:42 AM

you can still be non-serious...

dont cross sarcasm or jokes off the list just yet bud...

The Jett 04-27-09 10:10 AM

We Made You is winnin by a ton......

well no....Cali owning me is right behind lol

50Cal. 04-27-09 01:30 PM

^you wont win but whatever carson.you left for a long time i dont know why your sexual preference would change...your still a fag.

LaTiNKiTTeN 04-27-09 01:43 PM

i'd vote,but "you're both faggots n ur audios blow cock" is missing from the options

WhoAmI 04-27-09 02:27 PM

voted..............

Nynth Degree 04-27-09 02:29 PM

Leave Outkast and Eminem alone. It's an easy choice.

50Cal. 04-27-09 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
i'd vote,but "you're both faggots n ur audios blow cock" is missing from the options

i'veheard your audio and you sound like a fat arab so dont even mention our audio yours is worse then anyones.

steve_swagger 04-27-09 03:47 PM

lol @ this thread

JTR 04-27-09 03:59 PM

yea latinkitten your audio was pretty fucking harsh to be honest

The Jett 04-27-09 04:21 PM

kitty kat does audio? and I thought all she did was eat taco's and post. Somebody link me.

50Cal. 04-27-09 07:49 PM

^as you see that shut her the fuck up.she is probally running to erase it right now.

.Diabolic. 04-27-09 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50Cal.
i'veheard your audio and you sound like a fat arab so dont even mention our audio yours is worse then anyones.

lmfao..

you cant say shit cali your voice is fucking horrible you got that high pitched fat fuck voice.

an to top it off you cant rap let alone text battle or poetry.

like jesus you haven't elevated in shit at ALL

you suck at life in general.

:)

King Solo 04-27-09 08:11 PM

lmao @ latin just disappearing after what cali said

and she is normally the one attacking other dudes and looking for links and shit to validate themselves. shoes on the other foot now, eh?

50Cal. 04-27-09 08:30 PM

^she is probally erasing her soundclick right now.the sad thing is that SHE is probally the worst transition from text to audio that r.v has ever seen :cussing:

The Jett 04-28-09 10:07 PM

kitty kat kitty kat............

LaTiNKiTTeN 04-29-09 10:44 AM

rofl prolly cuz ive been barely postin on this shithole of a site since it died...

my soundclick's been there since like 2002 or 2003 n it aint goin nowhere homos...

funny thing is its still better then anything cali's fat ass recorded...or josh,or nick....wait does that giant brit even have any audios?rofl

shawn its a shame when u inherit both ur moms fat cells and her high pitched fatgirl voice isnt it rofl

p.s. i found our convos on my computer...quite lengthy i must say..when i get around to it imma take the relevant parts out to show rv what a fuckin fat stalker u are
HOLLER

The Jett 04-29-09 10:47 AM

nobody really cares about relevant issues in your stupid ass convo's.....

we want a link to your soundclick because this is a battle site.

And go enter my call out so you can show me how much better u are.

LaTiNKiTTeN 04-29-09 10:54 AM

i cant be bothered to so much as look for it.
batting is wack i already beat everyone who was any good back in the day n u n i were beefin back then n ur bitchass never had the balls to call me out faggot

u waited like 3-4 yrs after i retired to do it rofl

c'mon son

King Solo 04-29-09 11:02 AM

Quote:

funny thing is its still better then anything cali's fat ass recorded...or josh,or nick....wait does that giant brit even have any audios?rofl

yeah, coz apparently you have to have done audio before to comment on the quality of it. jesus, you really are fucking stupid.

The Jett 04-29-09 11:12 AM

Quote:
batting is wack i already beat everyone who was any good back in the day n u n i were beefin back then n ur bitchass never had the balls to call me out faggot

c'mon son

yeh then shut ur fuckin trap u big mouthed bitch with no talent to back it.

save that shit talkin time for a battle...better yet save all that drive thru time for a battle if your so busy. retired? no u have to have something established to retire. now if you stoped shit talkin, that would be retiring. deusch.....retired.....

and yeh all the old heads remember me killin u in that diss i made cus u wouldnt battle back then either

King Solo 04-29-09 11:26 AM

I like how she said she beat everyone good from back in the day, especially because most dudes from back in the day were fucking garbage to begin with.

The Jett 04-29-09 01:11 PM

she never did audio....
tell her to show her audio record.

50Cal. 04-29-09 03:25 PM

Quote:

c'mon son

RETIRED!!! :laugh2: bitch you made one track got laughed at left the site and never posted audio again.noone cares about your fake ass convos that dont exist either.i called you out back then multiple times and you ducked.same that you do now.any audio i made would own the fuck outta you:/

.Diabolic. 04-29-09 04:40 PM

Rofl @ fake convos.. everything is fake to you.. your a bitch Shawn. how in the fuck could u make a fake screenshot? then a fake convo? then a fake number of yours in a pm??

like wtf!! is your mullet fake too? or what about you opening up for chain gang. theres no youtube video yet.

Lmao

stfu.. your a homo you sent Lk your number. and now look dumb for doing so.

*sigh*

steve_swagger 04-29-09 04:43 PM

that sig kills me lol

The Jett 04-29-09 06:46 PM

yeh even though it was done 3 years ago........

.Diabolic. 04-29-09 06:55 PM

I just did it in photoshop really quick......

King Solo 04-30-09 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
Rofl @ fake convos.. everything is fake to you.. your a bitch Shawn. how in the fuck could u make a fake screenshot? then a fake convo? then a fake number of yours in a pm??

like wtf!! is your mullet fake too? or what about you opening up for chain gang. theres no youtube video yet.

Lmao

stfu.. your a homo you sent Lk your number. and now look dumb for doing so.

*sigh*

lmao, have you got nothing new to say.. because seeing the same tired ass shit time and time again is getting a little redundant now.

LaTiNKiTTeN 04-30-09 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50Cal.

u sound like a fat bitchvoiced wigger rofl

n after yeeeeears of practice ur audios still blow cock..

u're good for nothin go back to flippin burgers at wendys

dont worry fat tits imma post up our convo in .html

LaTiNKiTTeN 04-30-09 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Jack
yea latinkitten your audio was pretty fucking harsh to be honest

same to u sir...........rofl

LaTiNKiTTeN 04-30-09 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
yeh then shut ur fuckin trap u big mouthed bitch with no talent to back it.

save that shit talkin time for a battle...better yet save all that drive thru time for a battle if your so busy. retired? no u have to have something established to retire. now if you stoped shit talkin, that would be retiring. deusch.....retired.....

and yeh all the old heads remember me killin u in that diss i made cus u wouldnt battle back then either

dude u're 5'1" n weigh 105lbs. n u're supposedly a boy.tis all rofl

LaTiNKiTTeN 04-30-09 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
I like how she said she beat everyone good from back in the day, especially because most dudes from back in the day were fucking garbage to begin with.

ROFL u were the WORST one of them all on here battling noobs to make urself a record.please dont make me pull up one of ur old verses rofl....

ppl were actually battling on here back then n i beat everyone who was supposed to be any good.i was also in a site vs site battle where i KO'd their supermod,n i was in a tourney,n also ghostwrote for ur buddy spul n had him win that tourney
not to mention that moron chrit everybody rides on RB
plus another 3 yrs of battling on another site before rv.so this shit got old

there's noone worth battling on here now.n i find battling on the internet gay in general