RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   unfortunately celtics arent gonna do it this year..... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250510)

_Talksic_ 05-09-09 04:16 AM

unfortunately celtics arent gonna do it this year.....

disscuss.......

lyricalflowz 05-09-09 05:01 AM

No KG = No Championship

_Talksic_ 05-09-09 05:42 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^yep

Phenom-in-all 05-09-09 10:20 PM

*walks in wearing kg jerz*

fuck sakes. meh, still, watching the rest of them work at it, and watching baby davis improve is still aight. Go celts altho i think lebron'll do in kobe in the finals in 6. woord.

J.Roy 05-10-09 04:57 AM

LeBron is proving his awesomeness. Fan boy right here.

Let's go cavvvsss

_Talksic_ 05-10-09 05:37 AM

;yeah celics will be luckey to beat orlando

J.Roy 05-10-09 06:40 AM

yeah celtics would be lucky to be just about anyone right now.

Cavs are the new champs bby

Nynth Degree 05-10-09 02:08 PM

I knew they weren't gonna do too much after the regular season, but look at it this way: Garnett got saved from the wrath of Dwight Howard.

J. Luth 05-10-09 04:29 PM

lol you watching the series? Dwight isn't as beastly as people expected without KG. He's having a hard time doing anything against Perkins and davis. He's having to put up touch shots all the time

_Talksic_ 05-10-09 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Roy
yeah celtics would be lucky to be just about anyone right now.

Cavs are the new champs bby

cavs cant beat the lakers

J.Roy 05-10-09 08:06 PM

^ha I hope you're kidding.

regular season don't mean shit in the playoffs.

They're working on their second sweep in a row, while the Lakers are having trouble with Houston.

Fuck the lakers.

J. Luth 05-10-09 09:09 PM

^lol your reasoning is horrible

J.Roy 05-10-09 09:14 PM

how is two sweeps in a row terrible reasoning?
how is having the MVP terrible reasoning?
how is LeBron underhanding a half court shot terrible reasoning?

Cola 05-10-09 09:32 PM

Quote:
^ha I hope you're kidding.

regular season don't mean shit in the playoffs.

They're working on their second sweep in a row, while the Lakers are having trouble with Houston.

Fuck the lakers.

Lakers competion > Clevelands competetion

no one in the east has any interior strong defenders, except for the magic and thats ONLY when Howard can get off the block and range around the weak side in order to come through and block shots

J. Luth 05-10-09 10:13 PM

^pretty much. Lakers had the MVP last year did it matter against the Celtics? and LMAO @ using a half court shot as reasoning.

J. Roy you're unintelligent as fuck when it comes to basketball. Please stick to something you're good at. Like telling us 50 cent is dope one week, then next week telling us how wack G-Unit is and how dope Game is.

Do you even watch the games or just watch ESPN?

Young Kidd (LM) 05-11-09 12:50 AM

Davis For The Clutch Shottt!!!!!!

_Talksic_ 05-11-09 01:22 AM

^^^that was sick.

J.Roy 05-11-09 02:10 AM

I just realized this site is pretty much against whatever I say.

I believe the Cavs are gonna win the championship and once they do, fuck off.

Young Kidd (LM) 05-11-09 03:10 AM

^ eh... i think the Cavs have a shot.
they knocked out my team (Basically) Hawks. but thats my home team.

I think they get knocked out in Conf Finals.

and if they make it to the final. definately going Lakers or Denver.

Cola 05-11-09 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
^pretty much. Lakers had the MVP last year did it matter against the Celtics? and LMAO @ using a half court shot as reasoning.

J. Roy you're unintelligent as fuck when it comes to basketball. Please stick to something you're good at. Like telling us 50 cent is dope one week, then next week telling us how wack G-Unit is and how dope Game is.

Do you even watch the games or just watch ESPN?

you can always tell the differnce between someone who watches the games...and understands the games, compared to someone who just listens to anaylsts and jumps on a hot teams coat tail

thing with the lakers is, is that their offense has gone just stangent as fuck...they really have to work for every shot, compared to the Cav's who have lebron just dribble up the court and light up three's, lol....

the Cav's have the talent to win a championship..no doubt about it...but they wont just got 4-0 in every series. I mean, they played no body in the first round..the Hawks, granted have a good team..but not a soild team wiht an understanding of HOW to create good offensive possesions...and than prob the Magic which will give them their only tough series in the Eastern confrence.

i unno...all i do know is this..Kobe is a sexy fucker. You see the pass off the backboard tip in over Yao in game 3. Thats some ballin shit

J.Roy 05-11-09 05:11 PM

uhm, I've been a Cavs fan since Lebron? I've been watching him from day one. I was a Sonics fan, but uh....yeah.....It's hard to do that, try supporting a team that hadn't won a championship since 79'. Lebron is amazing and he has a good supporting cast this time around, I know for a fact they're going to go to the championship, two sweeps in a row? Can we make it 4?

Cola 05-11-09 05:13 PM

Quote:
uhm, I've been a Cavs fan since Lebron? I've been watching him from day one. I was a Sonics fan, but uh....yeah.....It's hard to do that, try supporting a team that hadn't won a championship since 79'. Lebron is amazing and he has a good supporting cast this time around, I know for a fact they're going to go to the championship, two sweeps in a row? Can we make it 4?

lol, fair weather fan

dude, i've been repping my teams since day one

NFL=49ers (suck ass..but singletary bringin em back)
NBA=Bulls(been rockin their jerseys even when they had eddy curry, BIOTCH) and the Lakers (Kobes a bromance of mine)
MLB=Braves (we sure can't win in the playoffs)
NCAA Basketball=Duke(we sure can't win in the tourney)
NCAA Football=Texas (i just like em)

fuck who cares if you loose, rep your team till the end...fair weather fans blow cock

J.Roy 05-11-09 05:24 PM

how am I a fair weather fan? I was a Sonic's fan since I was a little kid, Kemp and Payton, the glory days. Allen, Lewis, those were good days. Now I have no home team to go to so I go to my second favorite team. I don't know I guess you forgot they were moved to Oklahoma City?

Football=Seattle Seahawks
Baseball=Seattle Mariners
Soccer=Seattle Sounders
Basketball=Seattle Sonics were the team, but it's Cleveland since they left, and Lebron has been my favorite player since he jumped in the L. I still have his whole rookie card set sitting in my lil card book.

Cola 05-11-09 05:29 PM

Quote:
how am I a fair weather fan? I was a Sonic's fan since I was a little kid, Kemp and Payton, the glory days. Allen, Lewis, those were good days. Now I have no home team to go to so I go to my second favorite team. I don't know I guess you forgot they were moved to Oklahoma City?

Football=Seattle Seahawks
Baseball=Seattle Mariners
Soccer=Seattle Sounders
Basketball=Seattle Sonics were the team, but it's Cleveland since they left, and Lebron has been my favorite player since he jumped in the L. I still have his whole rookie card set sitting in my lil card book.

rofl

dude, YOU STATED YOURSELF THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE A POINT IN ROOTING FOR THEM BECUASE ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE THEY WON.

thats the defention of a fair weather fan

and yes, I DO realize that your team moved. i guess if i lived in seattle i'd start to look for anyteam that was winning also.

J. Luth 05-12-09 12:21 AM

^rofl even in this the kid stays contradicting himself.

If you stated that you stopped cuz they moved, then fair enough. But like coke said you said "they haven't won since '79 so it's hard to root for them." fuck that shit kid.

I'll rep the kings till I fucking die. Yea, we had the worst record in the league, but i'll still tell any mu fucka that the Kings shit on their team. HOLLA!! Although Bulls are my second team due to the Basketball JEsus that is Kirk Hinrich

Young Kidd (LM) 05-12-09 12:29 AM

iRep Hawks All day.

no matter if the Cavs destroyed us.

but I'm going Dwight Howard is MY DUDE

J.Roy 05-12-09 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
rofl

dude, YOU STATED YOURSELF THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE A POINT IN ROOTING FOR THEM BECUASE ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE THEY WON.

thats the defention of a fair weather fan

and yes, I DO realize that your team moved. i guess if i lived in seattle i'd start to look for anyteam that was winning also.

Yeah you obviously didn't get what I meant, this is the reason why no one can understand each other typing. I was saying it like, "try supporting a team that hadn't won since 79'." As in your bulls have won 6 in the last 25 years. I went to as many games as I could before we left. I remember the last season they were in Seattle, I went to so many damn games, I was making "save the sonics" signs, I don't know how you're trying to say i'm a fair weather fan. Seeing Kobe drop 40 on your team and still buying tickets to the next game, if thats not love, I don't know what is.

Cola 05-12-09 05:16 PM

Quote:
Yeah you obviously didn't get what I meant, this is the reason why no one can understand each other typing. I was saying it like, "try supporting a team that hadn't won since 79'." As in your bulls have won 6 in the last 25 years. I went to as many games as I could before we left. I remember the last season they were in Seattle, I went to so many damn games, I was making "save the sonics" signs, I don't know how you're trying to say i'm a fair weather fan. Seeing Kobe drop 40 on your team and still buying tickets to the next game, if thats not love, I don't know what is.

hmmm

someone should slap you with a big stick

you root for your team no matter what, and you dont go...ooo boo boo they aren't winning...go Cavs!

Bulls ALL DAY, too bad we traded Chandler before we found out he wasn't a piece of crap.

The Jett 05-12-09 10:20 PM

what! go celtics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! push another lil snotty orlando kid!

.Diabolic. 05-12-09 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Kidd (LM)
Davis For The Clutch Shottt!!!!!!

Jr smith is the most clutch cat on the court with 3 pointers ive ever seen.

Cola 05-12-09 10:28 PM

you ....haven't seen Lebron James play than?

The Jett 05-12-09 10:30 PM

is he that guy that delonte west passes to all the time?

Cola 05-12-09 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
i like it when balls smack my chin

interesting............

The Jett 05-12-09 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
Jet your so cool.......

interesting...................but i must say i agree

Cola 05-12-09 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
interesting...................but i must say i agree

makes sense that you'd be seeking my acceptance... :thumbup:

The Jett 05-12-09 10:51 PM

For the remainder of this thread I will be copy and pasting this message just to make sure I have the last post over coke dealer. It serves no purpose other than that. Lets see how many times we do it.

Cola 05-12-09 10:59 PM

For the remainder of this thread I will be copy and pasting this message just to make sure I have the last post over Jett. It serves no purpose other than that. Lets see how many times we do it.

The Jett 05-12-09 11:29 PM

For the remainder of this thread I will be copy and pasting this message just to make sure I have the last post over coke dealer. It serves no purpose other than that. Lets see how many times we do it.

Cola 05-12-09 11:34 PM

J. Luth 05-12-09 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
Jr smith is the most clutch cat on the court with 3 pointers ive ever seen.

what an idiot, that had no relevance to the post you quoted. If you don't watch basketball, please don't speak. Don't make me come out to Colorado to personally death jizz on you.