RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Lebron (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250620)

Cola 05-22-09 11:35 PM

Lebron

that mother fucker

_Talksic_ 05-22-09 11:49 PM

is a beast!!!!!!

J. Luth 05-23-09 12:13 AM

goddamn. If NBA was a woman, I'd fuck her right now. Shit's amazing sonsssssss

but go magic

steve_swagger 05-23-09 12:15 AM

lebron=beast mode

Young Kidd (LM) 05-23-09 12:40 PM

^ thats a nice cover.

minus the coming soon ya know.

but FUCK LEBRON!

this series is HEATED!

good shittt!
I love the NBA

steve_swagger 05-23-09 12:43 PM

yeah nba is crazy right now lm we need a colab famo u got piff like canada

Young Kidd (LM) 05-23-09 12:45 PM

haha. no doubt.
hit me up youngkidd1990@gmail.com

beats, ideas, anything ahha. always down.
ya knowwww

steve_swagger 05-23-09 12:47 PM

ill add you soon as i sign into msn again

i got sum ill beatz we can do sumthing nice on you got a prefrence in beat style?

Young Kidd (LM) 05-23-09 12:47 PM

nahh. i'll do anything (no homo)
haha.
just hit meee up

steve_swagger 05-23-09 12:48 PM

ight i got chu.........

MurDaH187 05-23-09 01:18 PM

Didn't I tell ya that james got no1 to back he's ass up they ain't got no1 else who's a real treat the cavs is going down....

The lakers got lucky but will get served in denver who's hasn't loss there yet...

In-Vision 05-23-09 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurDaH187
Didn't I tell ya that james got no1 to back he's ass up they ain't got no1 else who's a real treat the cavs is going down....

The lakers got lucky but will get served in denver who's hasn't loss there yet...

you're right...the cavs don't have close to 6 guys in their main rotation that shoot over 38% from 3.......they don't have one of the best big man defenders of all time coming off the bench to sub for a 7'1 center who can shoot a 20' set shot with ease....the cavs don't have d...they don't move the ball well...and they don't have anyone to spread the court and open it up for an over-rated lebron.

amazing how this being all true, they managed to get one of the best regular season records of all time...in the toughest conference.

by the way...none of this is sarcasm or anything

Young Kidd (LM) 05-23-09 04:15 PM

^ haha.
i still dont think they have a more full team than orlando.
this series is getting iller every game though.

In-Vision 05-23-09 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Kidd (LM)
^ haha.
i still dont think they have a more full team than orlando.
this series is getting iller every game though.

orlando is pretty good...both teams play good D...shoot the 3 well...have athletically gifted superstars...and are fairly deep.

i think the difference is hedo turkoglu and rashard lewis...both of them can create shots for themselves...where as...lebron is really the only one who can do that on the cavs..they have guys that can run around and shoot...but none of them are really go to guys as far as creating offense.

it will be a good series...it already is...i just wish boston was playing instead of orlando

J.Roy 05-23-09 09:48 PM

I still say Cavs 4-2

In-Vision 05-23-09 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Roy
I still say Cavs 4-2

i thought the cavs would do it in 5 at the most...but after seeing orlando almost knock out 2 back to back wins in cleveland...they only lost 3 games all season at home...one of those games was to the best team of the west...in the lakers..we'll see what happens in orlando...game 3 will decide the series...can orlando continue to be competitive? or were the first two games somehow flukes?

Young Kidd (LM) 05-23-09 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
orlando is pretty good...both teams play good D...shoot the 3 well...have athletically gifted superstars...and are fairly deep.

i think the difference is hedo turkoglu and rashard lewis...both of them can create shots for themselves...where as...lebron is really the only one who can do that on the cavs..they have guys that can run around and shoot...but none of them are really go to guys as far as creating offense.

it will be a good series...it already is...i just wish boston was playing instead of orlando

i agree on almostall of that

i love that its orlando playing.
and denver too.
underdogs like fuck in general publics eyes

In-Vision 05-24-09 12:22 AM

Quote:
i agree on almostall of that

i love that its orlando playing.
and denver too.
underdogs like fuck in general publics eyes

yeah, i'm an underdog guy myself...and i felt like boston was an underdog this year without kg for the playoffs..and of course without the sly types of james posey...man i miss him.

besides, ray allen is my favorite player of all time...so...i go where he goes untill he retires.

Young Kidd (LM) 05-24-09 01:31 AM

haha. Dwight Howard is mine favorite player right now.
IDK why..
dudes a beast though.

J.Roy 05-24-09 04:54 AM

How is Denver or Orlando underdogs? Their rosters are packed with talent.

Young Kidd (LM) 05-24-09 11:25 AM

in the general public's eye.

to the people who actually watch the NBA orlando and denver are both crazy teams.

to most of the general public, the fact that Kobe is on Lakers and James on Cavs means they are unbeatable.

I didn't mean to people who actually know shit about it.

In-Vision 05-24-09 11:54 AM

Quote:

denver/orlando are underdogs because they havn't done it before. denver has failed to make it out of the first round since carmello anthony...orlando hasn't done much better....the grizzlies have a loaded roster...but they don't have the chemistry that allows them to have the grit and poise to win big games, close games...games they should win due to being a more talented team. The magic and nuggets are underdogs because the world expects it to to be lakers vs. cavs...and they have for a whie now.

virtually every team besides the lakers and cavs were underdogs this year..the difference that makes it fun to watch now? the nuggets/magic have played like they have as good of a chance as anyone to win a championship

J. Luth 05-24-09 12:06 PM

Quote:

lmao wow... you are so uneducated about sports I feel like reaching my hand thru my computer and having it come out of your CPU screen so I can slap you silly and give you a titty twister. Word

steve_swagger 05-24-09 12:18 PM

purple nurple sonnnnnn

Young Kidd (LM) 05-24-09 02:33 PM

haha. niggas jumpin on him.
but he's kinda right..
even though they ARE underdogs.
their bench is pretty rounded.

J. Luth 05-24-09 04:54 PM

Definition for underdog:

one at a disadvantage and expected to lose.

Yes, all 4 teams are talented. For the East it's the 1 v.s. 3 and west is 1 v.s. 2. So obviously every team left would be talented. That's a given.

and the Magic and Nugs, although talented, are at a disadvantage because the Lakers and Cavs both have a little more talent then them, as also proven with their dominant regular season records.

Then as young said, everyone and their momma's is predicting a Cavs-Lakers finals. Therefore the "expected to lose" part is fulfilled as well.

Therefore the Nuggets and Magic are underdogs. In the majority of match-ups there is always an underdog and a favorite. Just because you're considered an underdog though doesn't mean people are saying that team sucks.

So using the "they are talented" card that J.Roy used doesn't mean shit.

J.Roy 05-24-09 06:39 PM

sure Lebrong smashes the Orlando roster, but who do the cavs have that match even Lewis's talents?

I'm speaking from a talent aspect.

Cola 05-24-09 06:59 PM

i unno, anyone that can shoot a mid range jump shot or create points off the dribble?

Lewis is a sit and shoot 3 pt guy...hes like a broke man's version of Ray Allen

lyricalflowz 05-24-09 07:15 PM

i think this year is going to be a toss up in both conferences.

In-Vision 05-24-09 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
i unno, anyone that can shoot a mid range jump shot or create points off the dribble?

Lewis is a sit and shoot 3 pt guy...hes like a broke man's version of Ray Allen

i don't think you have any idea of what you're talking about.

J.Roy 05-24-09 11:38 PM

Rashard Lewis is more than a stand and shoot type of player. He's just playing the roll that Orlando needs him to play. In Seattle, Lewis is a fucking monster.

Cola 05-24-09 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
i don't think you have any idea of what you're talking about.

no i promise i do, Lewis is a very irractic jump shooter, his mid range is never a given. He is a poor mans Ray Allen.

In-Vision 05-24-09 11:57 PM

Quote:
Rashard Lewis is more than a stand and shoot type of player. He's just playing the roll that Orlando needs him to play. In Seattle, Lewis is a fucking monster.

exactly...rashard is a lot more versatile then ray allen.

rashard is not just a catch and shoot kind of guy...yes..he does that...but so does anyone else who can shoot the 3 ball...very few players are better shooting off the dribble then they are catching and shooting....strangely enough...rashard lewis is pretty good at shooting off the dribble..hence the reason he's a good option when you need someone to create offense...not to mention he can hold his own offensively in the post...hedo turkoglu is the same kind of player, accept for more consistent..with less athleticism....does that mean hedo is a poor mans ray allen? no..that doesn't even make sense...by your logic...every guy who is a streaky shooter in the nba...is a poor mans ray allen.

don't ever compare those two again if you want people to believe you have any knowledge of basketball.

Cola 05-25-09 08:26 AM

no you jackass fuck

watch that pussy Lewis, dude cant' create his own shots? HE IS A POOR MANS RAY ALLEN. He can only do HALF the shit Allen can do. And yeah, Turk would be more of a poor mans Peja (when Peja was good...now i'd say Turk has passed Peja)

the guy can't create his own shots unless he's going up a much much much smaller defender, thats why he is really a nobody, he's not a number 1 or number 2 option on any team and never will be.

J.Roy 05-25-09 08:35 AM

lol you're high as fuck.

Young Kidd (LM) 05-25-09 11:04 AM

Orlando by 10!!!!
haha.

man. i love this series.
i'm sticking with my Orlando pick haha.

_Talksic_ 05-25-09 11:16 AM

fuck orlando theyll pry make it to the finals though but the lakers will smash them

Young Kidd (LM) 05-25-09 12:06 PM

Man. I dunno.
I think either way, the finals are gonna be sick.

I'm hoping Orlando does it though.
they the shit..

In-Vision 05-25-09 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
no you jackass fuck

watch that pussy Lewis, dude cant' create his own shots? HE IS A POOR MANS RAY ALLEN. He can only do HALF the shit Allen can do. And yeah, Turk would be more of a poor mans Peja (when Peja was good...now i'd say Turk has passed Peja)

the guy can't create his own shots unless he's going up a much much much smaller defender, thats why he is really a nobody, he's not a number 1 or number 2 option on any team and never will be.

not a number 1 or number 2 option on any team and never will be? that's interesting because he's averaged 20 points per game almost his whole career.

and i don't need to watch lewis...i've watched lewis for the past 10 years...ray allen is my favorite player..so naturally..i watched lewis quite a bit back when they both played for seattle.

lewis can create his own shots...he does it quite often...he just has a different role on this team..and he still does it.

once again...by your logic..guys who can't create their own shots...are poor man ray allens...that's just rediculous..you're holding every single basketball player in the league up to ray allen..it doesn't even make sense...you really don't know shit about basketball...and turk would be more of a poor mans peja...accept for turkoglu is known for taking over games in the 4th quarter by knocking down big shots, and getting to the basket and finishing....peja was/is known for hitting 3's...

once again..comparing two completely different players that have different things that make them dynamic.

In-Vision 05-25-09 02:20 PM

Quote:
Man. I dunno.
I think either way, the finals are gonna be sick.

I'm hoping Orlando does it though.
they the shit..

from what i've seen the magic have a better chance at beating the lakers.