RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Sometimes, don't you just hate being in a relationship. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250740)

King Solo 06-10-09 01:39 AM

Sometimes, don't you just hate being in a relationship.

I love my girl, no question. But damn, last night I would be lying if I said I wasn't secretly wishing I was single.

Me and two of my friends went out for a drink, only a quick one. Then we ended up at a fucking club knocking them back and dancing like fools. Anyway, so many hot girls there. But, two in particular.... TWINS!!!... decided to flirt with me all night, together at the same time. And they share an apartment and they were saying I should come back to their place with them. At the end of the night when they was leaving, they were trying to get me in the taxi with them for about five minutes.

Now, if I was the cheating kind. I would've defo been in there because I mean, who doesn't dream of fucking twins man. That is like the fucking holy grail of sexual experiences.

But alas, I told them I couldn't because I loved my girl and I wasn't the cheating kind... secretly wishing inside that I was or that I was single. One bright side... I got their numbers so if my relationship should ever decide to end, I'll be calling them up straight away.

La Cosa Nostra 06-10-09 02:52 AM

one night with twins or every day with a chick your inlove with

Cola 06-10-09 02:53 AM

every day with the chick your in love with

Ysdat 06-10-09 03:42 AM

How he stay faithfull in a room full a hoes? [/kanye]

J Summers 06-10-09 04:09 AM

tweeeeensss fuck a bitch...but get money first..

King Solo 06-10-09 12:57 PM

Yeah, every night with a chick your in love with trumps all. But, if you could throw in one night with twins also and not catch heat for it... that would be dope as fuck.

Cola 06-10-09 01:30 PM

and right before you pull out and jizz on both their faces ya scream 'SKADOOOOSHHH'

TeamOne 06-10-09 05:51 PM

being a twin... it isnt all its cracked up to be.

Jay Rose 06-10-09 08:38 PM

i get what your feeling tho....ive just gone out expecting nothing and turned down sex a few times lately, cuz im with my girl....felt kinda bad tho, one i turned down was this chick on her 21st bday, and apparently she got a lil bent up about it....oh well

M&rk 06-10-09 09:36 PM

you're too homo. i dont care if i was dating your mom, i woulda smashed the hell outta dem hoes. only thing better than pussy is new pussy my man

J Summers 06-10-09 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
you're too homo. i dont care if i was dating your mom, i woulda smashed the hell outta dem hoes. only thing better than pussy is new pussy my man

thats the realest shit you ever wrote...so here kittttty kitttty kittttyy.. i'm seriously tryna fuck...

06-10-09 11:10 PM

Yes, tell us all which is better.

Get over your sick fantasies, fools.

King Solo 06-11-09 02:36 AM

Quote:

Nah dude, I'd take every night with my girl over one night with anyone.

_Talksic_ 06-11-09 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
every day with the chick your in love with

^^^^yea id def go that route,i bounced for like a year when i was in a serious relationship got hit on every night and never cheated.sometimes it was hard though

Ysdat 06-11-09 05:51 AM

I was with the coolest chick, but still fucked others regulary. Then it all blew up in my face and was fucked up.

Nothing but respect for staying true to your girl. Only fake fucks act like they on some major player shit that will fuck every bitch behind there girls back.

WhoAmI 06-11-09 09:18 AM

nobody who's in a meaningful relationship would say they'd rather fuck around behind their girl's back...

J Summers 06-11-09 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
nobody who's in a meaningful relationship would say they'd rather fuck around behind their girl's back...

i just did...haha.......

M&rk 06-11-09 01:07 PM

wholey everyone but j sumz in this thread is pussy, imma bout to go get a girl friend so i can fuck ya'll behind her back

WhoAmI 06-11-09 01:30 PM

yeah people are pussies for taking their relationships seriously, fuckin idiot lol

M&rk 06-11-09 01:51 PM

pussy and stupid^^^ like you pussy

Cola 06-11-09 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
yeah people are pussies for taking their relationships seriously, fuckin idiot lol

rofl

:thumbup:

WhoAmI 06-11-09 03:32 PM

Quote:
pussy and stupid^^^ like you pussy

:stupid:

enjoy your first divorce... and somebody sitting behind a screen calling dude a pussy doesn't phase me, in fact the irony of the situation's pretty amusing

M&rk 06-11-09 04:56 PM

fuck off homo. i aint tryin to ever get married. im tryin to have open relations with the entire nation. im a tryin to be the young hue henfner

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-11-09 06:23 PM

Quote:
fuck off homo. i aint tryin to ever get married. im tryin to have open relations with the entire nation. im a tryin to be the young hue henfner

good luck with catchin aids with some herpes on the side

M&rk 06-11-09 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
good luck with catchin aids with some herpes on the side

yeah that would be over rated, have to get my majic johnson on. but aint like its hard to find a girl that is down with not being the only girl u foolin wit. im just not into the homo's talkin like they in love wit they girls, its soft, the world is way too big to be talkin like u tryin to marry a simple minded hoe. if i find a girl who is retardedly smart, she would know how dumb gettin married is in the first place.

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-11-09 06:48 PM

thank god not all men think like u lol

06-11-09 06:55 PM

well some people with penises tend to think

Valor 06-11-09 07:39 PM

lol......... at this whole convo
and po' props man....it's true if you love your girl..be faithfull and loyal to her she suppose to be your bestie, and if your not in love with your girl then stay single therefore you wouldn't have to cheat lames

Jay Rose 06-11-09 07:50 PM

dude making the argument bout fuckin anyone he wants and staying in open relationships forever has never and i mean never had sex with someone he loves.....im sorry man im all for a diff chick every night dealio if thats you, but damn you dont know what your missing, call it fruity but when your in love with the chick your having sex with....it just takes it to a whole new level that makes other girls sex game look like amatures.

Valor 06-11-09 07:52 PM

^^^^^^honestly real shit

La Cosa Nostra 06-12-09 12:29 AM

man chicks come and go and nothings forever..

thats granted love is a shit game generally half the time people just dont see it through the glitter in their eyes.. not being able to see that you now cant do half the shit you did when you were single cause you got someone you got to look after and care for.

for me its more about my word.. im not a bullshit dude, if i have feelings for a girl and were in an exclusive relationship......thats basically me giving my word.. n im not gonna break that..

big picture? i doubt that guy even gets pussy.. seriously, probably not a virgin.. but i really doubt lady luck has paid him a visit latly.. look at the last thing he said.. he actually tried to pass off that its hard to find a hoe.. are you for real? this is 2009 man sluts are everywhere.. open relationships are fuck buddies who your friends with.. and if those are hard to find for you.. then you obviously got no game 'player'

there is some majorly cool girls out there man your better off finding a good one and spending time building a partnership with her instead of messing around with a bunch of sluts.. ive been both ways in this issue and im beginning to see whats really good with relationships.. having quality girls around you is important in life man, even if they can be illogical and annoying at times.. their also really good caring and sensitive empathetic friends which are often qualitys you........really dont want to find in a male friend.

i still think love is a losing game but women keep a smile on your face man.. big picture you will change your opinions on this type of shit when you grow up bud.. everyone does....

M&rk 06-12-09 12:40 AM

^^^ you didn't get what i said. i'm for havin cool down ass bitches around, not stupid sluts. ones that know whats up and it aint a problem, i aint about to say im gonna love a girl for the rest of my life and be happy with one vigina. so when it comes to the topic at hand of how homo nick turned down a possible three way with hot twins which may never happen again and could break up with his girlfriend tomorrow, i think he'll regret his decision, but dudes got their number anyway so it aint a big deal, but i bet if he told his girlfreind that he has two hot twins numbers from the bar that she may think about breakin up with him, and thats what i dont like about relationships, a girl should be able to respect another sexy ass girl.

Adam 06-12-09 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
one night with twins or every day with a chick your inlove with

Uhh, the obvious answer here is both.

M&rk 06-12-09 12:46 AM

probably not a virgin, jeeze. i can't even believe this is a place that you would think you would be talking to a virgin, if thats the case, i would not even of typed in this thread

King Solo 06-12-09 04:11 AM

For real, I can understand the appeal to some to just fuck around with a lot of girls. I used to do that back when I was like 18 and just fucking around and getting drunk and shit all the time. I used to love going home and fucking different girls. Like Baph said though, relationships offer that much more... and when you grow up and find yourself in one you realise the qualities that come with it. And then all that shit you did back in your single days doesn't seem that great anymore.

LPMNDCTE 06-12-09 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
For real, I can understand the appeal to some to just fuck around with a lot of girls. I used to do that back when I was like 18 and just fucking around and getting drunk and shit all the time. I used to love going home and fucking different girls. Like Baph said though, relationships offer that much more... and when you grow up and find yourself in one you realise the qualities that come with it. And then all that shit you did back in your single days doesn't seem that great anymore.

true, I couldn't imagine playing some of the games I used to play back in the day.

Faithful wins... & you can worry a lot less about diseases and stuff that condoms cant stop...

Like crabs, lice, fleas, and other stuff...

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-12-09 08:46 AM

i think there's one thing everyone forgot to touch on in this thread.....that twins just throwin themselves at fletcher n beggin for a 3some prolly never happened anywhere cept in his imagination rofl

M&rk 06-12-09 09:17 AM

Quote:
i think there's one thing everyone forgot to touch on in this thread.....that twins just throwin themselves at fletcher n beggin for a 3some prolly never happened anywhere cept in his imagination rofl

hahaha, werd. imma make the flip side of this thread about how some random gorgeous girl like oprah asks me to marry her at a bar and i'll explain how i'm too committed to cheating that i couldn't take her up on the offer.

King Solo 06-12-09 09:53 AM

Quote:

I'm not going to get into an argument on whether or not I'm telling the truth, so I'll just let you and everyone else believe what they want.

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-13-09 12:00 PM

Quote:
hahaha, werd. imma make the flip side of this thread about how some random gorgeous girl like oprah asks me to marry her at a bar and i'll explain how i'm too committed to cheating that i couldn't take her up on the offer.

*dies*

n u n j sum actually know each other?